Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:50 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2018, 07:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She nodded," I know all clans have medicine cats, but like us- Riverclan only has an apprentice for a medicine cat. And I hate hunting, because I'm certain prey can feel our claws going into them. And anyways, not everyone survives their wounds." she meowed hoping Zerosight would understand what she meant.
Zerosight nodded. "I understand what you mean," He meowed softly. The blind tom closed his eyes. "I guess all of that is something that you have to live with if you want a life as a warrior cat. Though some aspects are harsh, there are so many good things too. WindClan is one huge family... I worked through my fears because I love each and every one of the cats in my clan. I wanted to be the best I could for them."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 4th, 2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight nodded. "I understand what you mean," He meowed softly. The blind tom closed his eyes. "I guess all of that is something that you have to live with if you want a life as a warrior cat. Though some aspects are harsh, there are so many good things too. WindClan is one huge family... I worked through my fears because I love each and every one of the cats in my clan. I wanted to be the best I could for them."
(Gunna persume you were having a moment of mixing up Zero and Surge with the WC reference)

She nodded,” Yeah. Thunderclan is. Though most cats put family over the rest of there clan. Though- the reason I have concern about injuring someone is because if I was injured enough to go to the medicine cat’s den, I’d prefer a full medicine cat rather than a medicine cat apprentice treating my wounds.” She meowed she didn’t know if it was bad that she was admitting that she didn’t trust Caliapaw’s work or not, but she personally would feel better if Zerosight would leave the elder’s den and become Caliapaw’s mentor- yes he was walking dust, but atleast Caliapaw wouldn’t be mentored by the cats of Starclan, who may or may not be real, she after all could possibly be being self-taught. Or was Caliapaw being taught by Shinefang- the Skyclan medicine cat. Perhaps Daydream- the medicine cat of Shadowclan. Hopefully not Windclan’s medicine cat Surgestorm, after all. Thunderclan and Windclan weren’t getting along, if Surgestorm were to refuse to train Caliapaw then the clan would be doomed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:38 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Marbledkit jumped as Shellkit pounced her tail and swatted her sister's ears (with sheathed claws) as Crookedkit pounced onto Shellkit. "Haha! Don't got me anymore!" she giggled with a smile.
“I’ll get you when I’m done here” she growled playfully to Marbledkit as she rolled around play fighting with her brother, Crookedkit
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 6th, 2018, 08:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Dream team." Mintpaw giggled, weaving around his paws with a wide, cheerful smile. His next words had her ears pricking faintly. "Well, you're the mentor, mentor!" She replied, butting her head lightly against his chest and nuzzling into his fur with a smile. "Sounds good." She mrrowed with a smile. She'd never felt so much like a kit. But then she reminded herself she shouldn't be acting like a kit, she should be acting like an apprentice. So she paused, but only for a second. Snowstar was the leader and she could act cheerful and happy, so Mintpaw could, too, right? So, she continued as she was, grinning brightly up at her mentor, her best friend, her "older brother". Her whiskers twitched, tail lashing eagerly from side to side.
The tom was giddy, practically high with the excitement of getting to train Mintpaw. "Well, what are we waiting for, then?" The warrior asked, shifting his weight from paw to paw, almost bouncing lightly on them as he nudged the she cat back, his tail brushing against her lightly as he did so. This was going to be awesome. And not even just because they were friends, but because Mintpaw truly was an amazing young cat and he looked forward to watching her grow up first-hand and learning more about her during this time. He would know about her first crush, her first love, and he would be there when she had kits. Who knew, maybe his kits and hers would even be best friends like their parents! "Shall we go, m'lady?" Marshjump asked with a mischievious purr as he lowered his head semi-respectfully to his apprentice, his dark eyes twinkling as he glanced up at her from his current position.

(to the borders?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:50 AM

My Mood: Confused

Cloverkit lays in her nest watching the kits play with each other '' that looks like fun'' she mumbles. She then gets up and pats her way to the tow kits play- fighting '' h-hello can i... play too? '' she ask nervously.
Old January 7th, 2018, 06:53 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
yellowbee flinched a bit her ears twitched she grumbled she backed up with a huff and a roll of her eyes " wooow sorry for carrying . You are more cranky then a badger at times mom " she meowed with a flick of her tail a hint of hurt mixed with joking was added to her tone. She sighed and shook her fur wondering how her mother has gotten to be so....complicated . Her hazel eyes stared at crowclaw her anger pecked at her bones but she kept it down although sometimes she just wanted to claw her mom's nose for being so mean.
crowclaw did nothing but turned away from her and curled up to sleep for a tiny bit. she honestly didnt mean it, but do to her never showing that she cared. it seemed like she meaner then she really was.

(I dont know what to type -_-

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

crowclaw did nothing but turned away from her and curled up to sleep for a tiny bit. she honestly didnt mean it, but do to her never showing that she cared. it seemed like she meaner then she really was.

(I dont know what to type -_-
Yellowbee grunted her eyes narrowed she didn't leave she just padded back up to her mother and layed right in front of her smirking her head layed on her paws with a swish of her tail . She wondered how long crowclaw could last and not snap right away . She laughed inside but on the outside she just smirked her ears twitched with a looong obnoxious yawn escaping her jaws .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 7th, 2018, 07:08 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yellowbee grunted her eyes narrowed she didn't leave she just padded back up to her mother and layed right in front of her smirking her head layed on her paws with a swish of her tail . She wondered how long crowclaw could last and not snap right away . She laughed inside but on the outside she just smirked her ears twitched with a looong obnoxious yawn escaping her jaws .
crowclaw looked at her more annoyed then ever and turned the other way. she was hoping by the next time if she came in front of her she would start giving up but most likely not.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

crowclaw looked at her more annoyed then ever and turned the other way. she was hoping by the next time if she came in front of her she would start giving up but most likely not.
She chuckled quietly as she pawed her mother's tail trying to get the warrior to snap . For some reason she enjoyed messing with crowclaw watching as her patience is being tested . She pounced on crowclaws tail this time smiling wide this is what she got for being gone most of the day
" mooom just taalk to me " she meowed her ears twitched again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 7th, 2018, 08:48 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnshade14 View Post
Cloverkit lays in her nest watching the kits play with each other '' that looks like fun'' she mumbles. She then gets up and pats her way to the tow kits play- fighting '' h-hello can i... play too? '' she ask nervously.

Shellkit sat up and looked at the new kit “sure!” She replied enthusiastically, letting out a loud purr.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Closed Thread