Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:28 PM
help, i kinda forgot how...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:27 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 04:21 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM

Old January 19th, 2018, 05:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Luna looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Look, I know you're a grumpy cat, but honestly the act is getting a little boring." Luna stressed little a too much for it to be true. She was trying to be polite. The other thing for her to do would be freak out and yell at him for being unbelievably annoying with the grumpy bossy way he was acting. "SkyClan will be at peace one you loose that attitude." Even though she was talking to a moon older, much taller, much larger and much stronger cat, Luna did not even try to take the sass out of her voice. "I don't trust you anymore, last time you were 'asking me nicely' you chased me away." She stated honestly, snorting in disbelief. She did not think it was possible for the tom to be polite. And if he thought he could clearly he was not the smartest cat, because there was no way he knew what polite was. Luna was a nice cat, but she did get carried away sometimes. She was sassy, and liked to talk only about herself, and could definitely be rude, but at least she knew what polite was and knew how to be polite. She could say the word thank you, and she allowed non-threatening cats on her land. Luna was not threatening, so Timberpaw should at least let her near the border, even a little over it, which she happened to be. She did not understand clan life, and perhaps there was some sort of strict rule, but surely cats broke small rules of the code everyday and it went unpunished. She was only a little over the border anyway.
Grumpy cat? Timberpaw knew he was far from being a grumpy cat. Sure, he was mean. He was aggressive. He was always serious. But, he wasn’t always mad at the world. Timberpaw was a pretty easy cat to please if one allowed themselves to cater to his interests. He liked the active work not being stationary. He likes to be noticed for his accomplishments. To put short, he wanted to be the best. Protecting Skyclan from unwanted pests, such as the Molly in front of him was a job he took to heart. “And, you’re too much of a curious cat!” He retorted, a little disgusted. It was alright to be curious, but it wasn’t alright to be too curious. On the borderline of being nosy, is what Timberpaw called it. “Curiosity is what killed the cat, sweetheart.” He spat venomously, sarcastically. If she strayed too far, Timberpaw was gonna have to take precautions and handle her himself. If it were any other loyal cat, wouldn’t they have killed her by now? Most certainly! Here he was, showing that he was “nice” enough to allow her to live if only she listened to him. In response, she was only giving him sass. Timberpaw felt his claws slip out onto the rough resurface. Patience, he inwardly reminds himself. Patience that he don’t have. “Why don’t you help me lose that attitude?” He spoke, roughly. “Because you’re the main cause of it.” Skyclan was used to the tom who took initiative when no one else did. They were used to his callous tone and simply went along or ignored it. It took all of Timberpaw’s strength to not swing a paw at this Molly and watch her body fling to outside the border, possibly where she had came from. He couldn’t believe his ears when she spoke of their last encounter. He stared dumbfounded at her. The expression of really drawn onto his face. “You shouldn’t be here, anyway.” He says, giving a roll of his eyes. “Go back to being a,” Timberpaw paused to examine the female in front of him. He couldn’t call her a kittypet for she lacked a collar, so maybe she was a loner? Maybe she had a band of other cats that consisted of her family, so it made her a rogue. Wherever she came from, Timberpaw didn’t care. He just wanted her gone. “...loner. We don’t take kindly to those around here.” If Grousestar found her around here, he would send her away, perhaps. Timberpaw got to his paws to ruffle the growing mane around his neck, the only part of his pelt that stuck out. He circled around the puny female, his eyes slitted, his ears perked, the look in his eyes fierce, considered famothable. “I’m done playing mister nice guy with you,” he chuckled harshly. Timberpaw may not have been any importance to his clan like the deputy or leader. He was simply an apprentice. Possibly even a strong warrior someday, but when he gave an order to his clan mates, he expected it to be followed. “What do you want anyway? Besides annoying me to death. What does Skyclan have any interest to you?” The tom stopped in front of the female, his gaze firmly locked on hers.
Old January 25th, 2018, 11:33 AM

My Mood: Dead

Cardinalsong shuffled through the camp entrance, prepared to hunt. The red molly was quite bored and her senses were on alert, so she had asked and approved her decision to go hunting. The trees seemed extremely welcoming, as they usually did to her. Though not of SkyClan blood, this had been the only home the she-cat had ever known, and she would give her life to anyone in her Clan willingly if asked. She ended up purring out loud to herself, her pawsteps quiet against the well-trodden path that hunters normally took out of camp. Her blue eyes sparkling, the pale warrior got increasingly slower as she made her way out of camp, in order not to startle any prey that would be coming her way. She found joy in hunting - not in the killing part, of course, but in the part where every piece of prey meant one less hungry stomach at the end of the night. This brought a smile to Cardinalsong's face, and she continued on her way, wondering if anyone would decide to follow her after all. Before heading out she had asked around camp, but no one had given her a straight answer and she ended going out alone, anyways. Solitude wasn't something she didn't like, she actually quite enjoyed it - but it was always nice to have someone around to talk to when the forest was quite quiet. Some swift clouds just barely covered up the thin sunshine, but the warmth lingered on the molly's pelt as she held her nose close to the ground, her mouth slightly open to scent any prey that may be scampering her way.
---
@Beau

Last edited by Aquarius; January 25th, 2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 01:25 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Cardinalsong shuffled through the camp entrance, prepared to hunt. The red molly was quite bored and her senses were on alert, so she had asked and approved her decision to go hunting. The trees seemed extremely welcoming, as they usually did to her. Though not of SkyClan blood, this had been the only home the she-cat had ever known, and she would give her life to anyone in her Clan willingly if asked. She ended up purring out loud to herself, her pawsteps quiet against the well-trodden path that hunters normally took out of camp. Her blue eyes sparkling, the pale warrior got increasingly slower as she made her way out of camp, in order not to startle any prey that would be coming her way. She found joy in hunting - not in the killing part, of course, but in the part where every piece of prey meant one less hungry stomach at the end of the night. This brought a smile to Cardinalsong's face, and she continued on her way, wondering if anyone would decide to follow her after all. Before heading out she had asked around camp, but no one had given her a straight answer and she ended going out alone, anyways. Solitude wasn't something she didn't like, she actually quite enjoyed it - but it was always nice to have someone around to talk to when the forest was quite quiet. Some swift clouds just barely covered up the thin sunshine, but the warmth lingered on the molly's pelt as she held her nose close to the ground, her mouth slightly open to scent any prey that may be scampering her way.
---
@Beau
Huge paws thundered the ground as Warrenflight galloped out of the camp. He had just exited the nursery, where he had been visiting his young family, when he noticed someone leaving camp. The new father was dying to hunt with another cat, talk to another cat about things other than kits! The tom loved his kits above all else and would give them the fur off his back and all the blood in his veins if they asked, but he was still getting used to being a father and need a reprieve to do his usual warrior duties. He wished he could go hunting with Goldenrain again, but the only cat they knew that was available to watch the kits was Dredgecoat and Warrenflight didn't trust his reckless brother with the kits while they were so young. So, he had bid his love goodbye, promising to return with a plump squirrel and that they'd go hunting together soon. Without Goldenrain to accompany him, Warrenflight was looking at hunting alone...again. He hadn't hunted alone so much since he was a young warrior, before he'd met Goldenrain. Usually, they went out together and talked and played while hunting. Luckily, he had noticed the red-furred she-cat leaving and overheard her asking someone to hunt with her. Warrenflight caught up quickly thanks to his long legs and big paws and panted, "Excuse me, but you're going hunting, right? My name is Warrenflight, would you mind if I join you?" After a brief pause, the tom added, "Please, I'm desperate! I haven't been hunting with another cat in a quarter moon!" Warrenflight knew that he must appear somewhat crazy. He hadn't slept much in the past few days so his eyes were wide and droopy and his fur was disheveled from playing with his kits in the nursery.
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Huge paws thundered the ground as Warrenflight galloped out of the camp. He had just exited the nursery, where he had been visiting his young family, when he noticed someone leaving camp. The new father was dying to hunt with another cat, talk to another cat about things other than kits! The tom loved his kits above all else and would give them the fur off his back and all the blood in his veins if they asked, but he was still getting used to being a father and need a reprieve to do his usual warrior duties. He wished he could go hunting with Goldenrain again, but the only cat they knew that was available to watch the kits was Dredgecoat and Warrenflight didn't trust his reckless brother with the kits while they were so young. So, he had bid his love goodbye, promising to return with a plump squirrel and that they'd go hunting together soon. Without Goldenrain to accompany him, Warrenflight was looking at hunting alone...again. He hadn't hunted alone so much since he was a young warrior, before he'd met Goldenrain. Usually, they went out together and talked and played while hunting. Luckily, he had noticed the red-furred she-cat leaving and overheard her asking someone to hunt with her. Warrenflight caught up quickly thanks to his long legs and big paws and panted, "Excuse me, but you're going hunting, right? My name is Warrenflight, would you mind if I join you?" After a brief pause, the tom added, "Please, I'm desperate! I haven't been hunting with another cat in a quarter moon!" Warrenflight knew that he must appear somewhat crazy. He hadn't slept much in the past few days so his eyes were wide and droopy and his fur was disheveled from playing with his kits in the nursery.

The molly heard pawsteps coming up from behind her and turned in confusion, wondering if the thing following her was a cat or a fox. She saw an overly exhausted cat plodding towards her, and she took note that she had seen this cat around camp, although they had never spoken. She opened her mouth to greet him but the other warrior got there faster, and by the time he was done talking a million fox-lengths an hour, Cardinalsong's head was already spinning. After she took a second to process it, she nodded her head eagerly in response - even if Warrenflight did look a little insane at the time of their meeting. "O-Oh of course! I was hoping I wouldn't have to hunt alone today," she added with a chuckle, remembering the rest of the SkyClanners who had turned her down. And now, here was this tom, practically pleading to hunt. She thought of the little story he told and tried to fit the pieces together in her mind, wondering where she had heard this cat from before.
"Oh!" Exclaimed the molly suddenly. The gears in her brain finally started twisting as she padded on through the sparse territory, looking for any possible prey sources while keeping up a conversation. "You're the new father. It sounds lonesome, being stuck in a den. But imagine how your mate feels!" She said with a mrow of amusement. Toms were allowed to go out, at least, but she found it nice that he had actually chosen to stay with his family and watch over them.
Old January 26th, 2018, 11:23 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

The molly heard pawsteps coming up from behind her and turned in confusion, wondering if the thing following her was a cat or a fox. She saw an overly exhausted cat plodding towards her, and she took note that she had seen this cat around camp, although they had never spoken. She opened her mouth to greet him but the other warrior got there faster, and by the time he was done talking a million fox-lengths an hour, Cardinalsong's head was already spinning. After she took a second to process it, she nodded her head eagerly in response - even if Warrenflight did look a little insane at the time of their meeting. "O-Oh of course! I was hoping I wouldn't have to hunt alone today," she added with a chuckle, remembering the rest of the SkyClanners who had turned her down. And now, here was this tom, practically pleading to hunt. She thought of the little story he told and tried to fit the pieces together in her mind, wondering where she had heard this cat from before.
"Oh!" Exclaimed the molly suddenly. The gears in her brain finally started twisting as she padded on through the sparse territory, looking for any possible prey sources while keeping up a conversation. "You're the new father. It sounds lonesome, being stuck in a den. But imagine how your mate feels!" She said with a mrow of amusement. Toms were allowed to go out, at least, but she found it nice that he had actually chosen to stay with his family and watch over them.
”Thank you,” Warrenflight sighed, shaking his coat out in an attempt to make himself more presentable. The she-cat beside him was giving him an odd look and Warrenflight began to worry that he had tufts of fur sticking up somewhere. However, his worry was appeased when she exclaimed that he was ‘the new father,’ which he was; she must have been thinking. “Oh, yes! Indeed I am. My apologies, I thought I must have had some fur sticking up oddly! He listened as his fellow warrior continued and he chuckled, “You have a point there! I’m afraid I’m being a bit of a traitor! We usually go hunting together, but I needed some time to breathe. I’m on a quest for the largest squirrel in the forest for her for forgiveness. Will you help me....I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m not completely sure of your name! It’s Cardinal, right? Cardinal-“ Warrebflight started walking briskly forward, keeping his ears perked for any sound, ”So, where were you planning to hunt?” Warrenflight has suggestions, of course, but had become more aware of his own bossiness and was attempting to get it under control, so he waited for her opinion.
Old January 31st, 2018, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
”Thank you,” Warrenflight sighed, shaking his coat out in an attempt to make himself more presentable. The she-cat beside him was giving him an odd look and Warrenflight began to worry that he had tufts of fur sticking up somewhere. However, his worry was appeased when she exclaimed that he was ‘the new father,’ which he was; she must have been thinking. “Oh, yes! Indeed I am. My apologies, I thought I must have had some fur sticking up oddly! He listened as his fellow warrior continued and he chuckled, “You have a point there! I’m afraid I’m being a bit of a traitor! We usually go hunting together, but I needed some time to breathe. I’m on a quest for the largest squirrel in the forest for her for forgiveness. Will you help me....I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m not completely sure of your name! It’s Cardinal, right? Cardinal-“ Warrebflight started walking briskly forward, keeping his ears perked for any sound, ”So, where were you planning to hunt?” Warrenflight has suggestions, of course, but had become more aware of his own bossiness and was attempting to get it under control, so he waited for her opinion.
The molly dipped her head towards Warrenflight. She did indeed have a longer name then some warriors, so she wasn't surprised that this cat she barely met could not remember it. Padding forward, she chatted quickly, her eyes on alert and her ears pricked erect for any sign of prey. The two had gone far enough from the camp now that they were in the hunting area, large trees towering everywhere and sparse undergrowth snarling around the roots. "Cardinalsong," she informed him politely. After hearing his question, she didn't want to admit that she hadn't really made up a plan or w route for where they would hunt, and would just watch out for prey along the way on their trod to nowhere. She had just wanted to get out of camp in the first place, but she had wanted to be productive as she seperated herself from the rest of her Clanmates too. The she-cat swallowed hard. "I don't know, exactly. There's a grove near here Auroraflame informed me of lately, she says she spotted a nest of thrushes or two last time her and her patrol came up here. We could search for that," she suggested, thinking on her paws. Hunting with another cat was a fresh break from hunting in solitude, and she quite enjoyed it, but she wasn't used to the one leading the patrol or scouting the route. Pretending she did gave her a sense of confidence, though, so she made her mind churn enough to make something up on the spot.
Old January 31st, 2018, 12:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
The molly dipped her head towards Warrenflight. She did indeed have a longer name then some warriors, so she wasn't surprised that this cat she barely met could not remember it. Padding forward, she chatted quickly, her eyes on alert and her ears pricked erect for any sign of prey. The two had gone far enough from the camp now that they were in the hunting area, large trees towering everywhere and sparse undergrowth snarling around the roots. "Cardinalsong," she informed him politely. After hearing his question, she didn't want to admit that she hadn't really made up a plan or w route for where they would hunt, and would just watch out for prey along the way on their trod to nowhere. She had just wanted to get out of camp in the first place, but she had wanted to be productive as she seperated herself from the rest of her Clanmates too. The she-cat swallowed hard. "I don't know, exactly. There's a grove near here Auroraflame informed me of lately, she says she spotted a nest of thrushes or two last time her and her patrol came up here. We could search for that," she suggested, thinking on her paws. Hunting with another cat was a fresh break from hunting in solitude, and she quite enjoyed it, but she wasn't used to the one leading the patrol or scouting the route. Pretending she did gave her a sense of confidence, though, so she made her mind churn enough to make something up on the spot.
Warrenflight nodded, "Ahh, Cardinalsong. I remember now." As they padded forward through the forest, Warrenflight glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes, waiting her answer to his question. His paws itched to take charge and lead the way to a perfect spot around the roots of a sycamore tree. The roots were simply teeming with critters and the branches waved and bowed under even more creatures. However, he knew that the warrior beside him was fully capable of making decisions and choosing good places to hunt. Warrenflight had always been a rather bossy cat, and having young kits seemed to have heightened that. He did his best to calm the impatient pounding of his heart. This is just a leisurely hunt. You are going to stand back and let someone else make the decisions and just enjoy nature. The large tom breathed in deeply and let it out, feeling himself calm down to a relaxed state. Cardinalsong suggested a nearby grove and Warrenflight inwardly frowned; he had somewhat expected her to mention the same tree he had been thinking about. Outwardly, though, he wore a bright smile and nodded. "Sounds good to me!" The maine coon warrior turned his paws in the correct direction and continued his calm walk with perked ears.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Bored

Coldwind circled around the squirrel to keep downwind and out of its sight.His paws landed lightly on the ground,not making a noise.When he was behind it,he stalked closer,placing his paws lightly on the ground.When he was only a few taillengths away,he prepared to pounce.A loud snap broke the silence.One of his paws had hit a small twig,snapping it.The squirrles head shot up,holding the acorn.It started to run,So the gray Tom pounced,knowing though it was probably to late to catch it.It ran under a tree root,disappearing under the tree.
"Foxdung!" Coldwind hissed,pacing around the tree.The past moon hadn't been going well for him.First off,his daughter had broke her leg,and he still didn't know if she would ever be a warrior a again,and secondly, the past four times he had went hunting,he hadn't found a thing.This time,he had found something,but he hadn't managed to catch it,meaning he would go back to camp empty handed again .He sighed,walking away from the tree.He still had time to bring something back maby,even if it was only a mouse.He stopped after walking a few tail lengths though,smelling someone else in the air.He recognized the scent immediately. How could he forget it?They had been the only one that could make him not feel alone again sence his mate died.He looked around,trying to see them and determine if the scent was stale or not.

@CFVY

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coldwind circled around the squirrel to keep downwind and out of its sight.His paws landed lightly on the ground,not making a noise.When he was behind it,he stalked closer,placing his paws lightly on the ground.When he was only a few taillengths away,he prepared to pounce.A loud snap broke the silence.One of his paws had hit a small twig,snapping it.The squirrles head shot up,holding the acorn.It started to run,So the gray Tom pounced,knowing though it was probably to late to catch it.It ran under a tree root,disappearing under the tree.
"Foxdung!" Coldwind hissed,pacing around the tree.The past moon hadn't been going well for him.First off,his daughter had broke her leg,and he still didn't know if she would ever be a warrior a again,and secondly, the past four times he had went hunting,he hadn't found a thing.This time,he had found something,but he hadn't managed to catch it,meaning he would go back to camp empty handed again .He sighed,walking away from the tree.He still had time to bring something back maby,even if it was only a mouse.He stopped after walking a few tail lengths though,smelling someone else in the air.He recognized the scent immediately. How could he forget it?They had been the only one that could make him not feel alone again sence his mate died.He looked around,trying to see them and determine if the scent was stale or not.

@CFVY
Swanheart hummed marry tune as she was walking threw the territory her nose twitched as she caught the sent of a mouse which she did enjoyed to hunt mice were one of her favorites the she cat put her nose to the ground and trailed it she was worried about purekit her sweet daughter since the last time they were together she had to go to the medicine cats den since she took a bite of a mouse that didn't settle with her . She felt terrible and was thinking what could have gone wrong . it couldn't have been that old? I didn't feel any stomach pain oh my poor girl ..hopefully she's ok she stopped. She caught the sent it was fresh she looked ahead and found the mouse nibbling on something she crouched down and slowly stalked it once she thought she was close enough to the mouse , she ran up to it but the mouse turned around and it spotted swanheart now running away and in the direction coldwind was in . Sweethearts head perked up her eyes widened and she picked up her speed " no no no no! Come back here you mouse! " she meowed she sounded frustrated and kinda desperate she wanted to get a fresh piece of kill for her daughter that hopefully wouldn't upset her stomach she didn't pay attention to where she was heading only focused on the mouse she stumbled a bit but caught her balance . She was catching up to the mouse and she smiled.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:53 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Swanheart hummed marry tune as she was walking threw the territory her nose twitched as she caught the sent of a mouse which she did enjoyed to hunt mice were one of her favorites the she cat put her nose to the ground and trailed it she was worried about purekit her sweet daughter since the last time they were together she had to go to the medicine cats den since she took a bite of a mouse that didn't settle with her . She felt terrible and was thinking what could have gone wrong . it couldn't have been that old? I didn't feel any stomach pain oh my poor girl ..hopefully she's ok she stopped. She caught the sent it was fresh she looked ahead and found the mouse nibbling on something she crouched down and slowly stalked it once she thought she was close enough to the mouse , she ran up to it but the mouse turned around and it spotted swanheart now running away and in the direction coldwind was in . Sweethearts head perked up her eyes widened and she picked up her speed " no no no no! Come back here you mouse! " she meowed she sounded frustrated and kinda desperate she wanted to get a fresh piece of kill for her daughter that hopefully wouldn't upset her stomach she didn't pay attention to where she was heading only focused on the mouse she stumbled a bit but caught her balance . She was catching up to the mouse and she smiled.
The first thing Coldwind saw was the mouse.He headed stumbling not far behind,but couldn't help it when the mouse ran directly at him,actually bumping into him and giving a startled sqeak.He caught if in his paws,about to make the killing blow.He had forgotten about Swanheart coming after the mouse just a few taillengths away.When he looked up,he felt a weight run into him,dropping the mouse at the impact.He scrambled free from the other cat,about to scold them,but just before he did he realized it was Swanheart.He couldn't help it.
"Loose your footing,or did you confuse me for the mouse?" he asked amused.He usually didnt make jokes,or smile at all.But now,he was doing both.
The mouse was now beside Swanheart,but couldn't run because even though Coldwind didn't have time to kill it,he had wounded it's leg so it couldn't run.He didn't realize it wasn't dead yet though.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord