Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 10:43 AM

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Hmm," Cherrypaw's eyes gazed into nothing as she thought. She wanted to help Eveningkit in some way, but she wasn't sure how. If it were up to Cherrypaw, she'd just make Eveningkit an apprentice right this moment. It seemed that she was looking forward to it and she wasn't going to have much fun being a kit. But that wasn't the Warrior Code. "What if some of the older cats taught you some things, then you taught the other kits what you learned? You could quiz them!" The idea sounded fun to Cherrypaw, but she didn't really know if the kits would think that was fun. "But if that doesn't work, you can keep talking to older cats like me. I certainly don't mind." The white she-cat grinned. "And I'm sure the elders would love the company. They know lots of things and they love telling their stories to any cat who will listen."
Eveningkit shrugged,” It’s worth a shot, but most the kits have a memory of a dead fox.” She meowed. It was true, they had no memory whatsoever. No matter what she did, they’d forget it the next moment, unless it was traumatic or something- that they’d remember. Kits were weird like that. In her opinion.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit shrugged,” It’s worth a shot, but most the kits have a memory of a dead fox.” She meowed. It was true, they had no memory whatsoever. No matter what she did, they’d forget it the next moment, unless it was traumatic or something- that they’d remember. Kits were weird like that. In her opinion.
Cherrypaw couldn't help but laugh. She tried to use her paw to cover her maw, but it didn't help at all. Her laughter had echoed around the clearing. "I can't disagree with you, Eveningkit." I like this kit, Cherrypaw decided. Eveningkit was funny and someone she could enjoy talking to. They were quite alike in more ways than one. "I'll even help you out if you'd like. I do enjoy playing with the kits when the queens want to go out and stretch their legs. And maybe teaching them some things will help me prepare for becoming a mentor." Cherrypaw poked out her fluffy, white chest. She'd be a great mentor one day.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cherrypaw couldn't help but laugh. She tried to use her paw to cover her maw, but it didn't help at all. Her laughter had echoed around the clearing. "I can't disagree with you, Eveningkit." I like this kit, Cherrypaw decided. Eveningkit was funny and someone she could enjoy talking to. They were quite alike in more ways than one. "I'll even help you out if you'd like. I do enjoy playing with the kits when the queens want to go out and stretch their legs. And maybe teaching them some things will help me prepare for becoming a mentor." Cherrypaw poked out her fluffy, white chest. She'd be a great mentor one day.
Eveningkit shrugged,” Maybe even my mentor for all I know.” She meowed. Cherrypaw would make an amazing warrior. A smart warrior.I wonder what her warrior name will be maybe Cherryapple, or Cherrybeach, or Cherrycall, or Cherrydawn, or Cherryeagle, or Cherryfrolic, perhaps something like Cherrygaze, Cherryhail, Cherryice, or Cherryjump, or something more traditional like Cherrykick or Cherryleap or Cherrymeow perhaps something abstract like Cherrynap or Cherryolive or Cherrypoppy or Cherryquiet or Cherryrumble who knows it could be simply Cherrysnap or Cherrytiger, or boring like Cherryvole or Cherrywhite or something lame like Cherryyarrow. Heck...Cherryzinnia. Yeah...I like Cherrygaze... She purred,” What do you think your warrior name might be. I have a few guesses on my own apprentice name...” she meowed thoughtfully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Mystic
(I guess you can see Evening is one of my popular kits)
Eveningkit saw a warrior alone in the clearing her name was Irisglade..or Irisgaze. she lifted her chin and pattered over to her acting as if she were older than she was,” Greetings, Irisglade. I am Eveningkit. I hope I’m not interfearing with your day, but I’d like to talk to a highly educated warrior such as yourself.” She meowed wondering why she started all converesations in that manner.

—————————— @Celestial
Sedgekit spat on the ground,” Dumb elders think they know everything.” He growled softly as he exited the elder’s den smacking into Burntkit,” Whatchit! Kit!” He growled his eyes flaring Wow. This cats older than me and yet I insult him like the bags ‘o fleas.

Last edited by Mango; January 20th, 2018 at 08:43 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:01 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
@Mystic
(I guess you can see Evening is one of my popular kits)
Eveningkit saw a warrior alone in the clearing her name was Irisglade..or Irisgaze. she lifted her chin and pattered over to her acting as if she were older than she was,” Greetings, Irisglade. I am Eveningkit. I hope I’m not interfearing with your day, but I’d like to talk to a highly educated warrior such as yourself.” She meowed wondering why she started all converesations in that manner.

—————————— @Celestial
Sedgekit spat on the ground,” Dumb elders think they know everything.” He growled softly as he exited the elder’s den smacking into Burntkit,” Whatchit! Kit!” He growled his eyes flaring Wow. This cats older than me and yet I insult him like the bags ‘o fleas.
Irisgaze was looking at the sky, she loved watching the clouds shift and move into new shapes, she being peaceful until she heard a voice say her name, she turned around to see Eveningkit, she acted mature for her age, but Irisgaze didn't have a problem with that, ``Nice to meet you Eveningkit, I'm Irisgaze.`` She corrected the kit in a way that didn't seem to rude, or did it? ``We could talk about highly educated things.`` She mewed, trying to catch up with all these fancy and high words. She was surprised a kit even knows all these words.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Irisgaze was looking at the sky, she loved watching the clouds shift and move into new shapes, she being peaceful until she heard a voice say her name, she turned around to see Eveningkit, she acted mature for her age, but Irisgaze didn't have a problem with that, ``Nice to meet you Eveningkit, I'm Irisgaze.`` She corrected the kit in a way that didn't seem to rude, or did it? ``We could talk about highly educated things.`` She mewed, trying to catch up with all these fancy and high words. She was surprised a kit even knows all these words.
Eveningkit let out a purr,” Sorry. I know many warriors, and it’s hard to keep up with all their names.” She meowed calmly and collected, she always was getting badgered for not playing enough, yeah she was pudgy from not excersizing, but she’d be slim like her littermates once she was an apprentice,” Yes, I would very much enjoy talk of that.” She meowed trying to figure out what to speak of as love wasn’t in her realm of understanding yet and she’d realized she wouldn’t understand it until she experienced it, I could ask how the prey is running, I can always check the fresh kill pile, but that’s not the same as knowing how it’s running out of camp, or perhaps what went on at the previous gathering, I’m mature enough to understand it, yet not old enough to attend. I would like to know more of the Dusk Syndicate, but everyone reacts to it, and the Dark Forest. she smiled,” How is prey running, I can see the fresh kill pile is decently stocked.” She meowed not mentioning that she didn’t know animals hybernated or that birds flew south.

Old January 21st, 2018, 01:28 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Eveningkit let out a purr,” Sorry. I know many warriors, and it’s hard to keep up with all their names.” She meowed calmly and collected, she always was getting badgered for not playing enough, yeah she was pudgy from not excersizing, but she’d be slim like her littermates once she was an apprentice,” Yes, I would very much enjoy talk of that.” She meowed trying to figure out what to speak of as love wasn’t in her realm of understanding yet and she’d realized she wouldn’t understand it until she experienced it, I could ask how the prey is running, I can always check the fresh kill pile, but that’s not the same as knowing how it’s running out of camp, or perhaps what went on at the previous gathering, I’m mature enough to understand it, yet not old enough to attend. I would like to know more of the Dusk Syndicate, but everyone reacts to it, and the Dark Forest. she smiled,” How is prey running, I can see the fresh kill pile is decently stocked.” She meowed not mentioning that she didn’t know animals hybernated or that birds flew south.
``Yes it is.`` She mewed, ``The hunting patrols did well on the hunting, especially sense it is Leaf-bare.`` She licked and a paw and drew it over her ears. ``Prey would usually be hiding in their burrows or nests.`` She mewed then added, ``Better to say hibernation.`` She mewed, hoping the little kit understood. It was actually a big surprise how well prey has been running, Leaf-bare has been really nice this moon and the prey may not be plump but at least it wasn't scrawny and not enough fat in it.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:51 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Eveningkit shrugged,” Maybe even my mentor for all I know.” She meowed. Cherrypaw would make an amazing warrior. A smart warrior.I wonder what her warrior name will be maybe Cherryapple, or Cherrybeach, or Cherrycall, or Cherrydawn, or Cherryeagle, or Cherryfrolic, perhaps something like Cherrygaze, Cherryhail, Cherryice, or Cherryjump, or something more traditional like Cherrykick or Cherryleap or Cherrymeow perhaps something abstract like Cherrynap or Cherryolive or Cherrypoppy or Cherryquiet or Cherryrumble who knows it could be simply Cherrysnap or Cherrytiger, or boring like Cherryvole or Cherrywhite or something lame like Cherryyarrow. Heck...Cherryzinnia. Yeah...I like Cherrygaze... She purred,” What do you think your warrior name might be. I have a few guesses on my own apprentice name...” she meowed thoughtfully.
"I think I'm a little too young to be your mentor." Cherrypaw mewed with a sigh. "But we can train together for sure! It'll be lots of fun!" The white she-cat purred. The apprentice enjoyed training with other cats. It made training more fun for sure. She also liked to show off a little for more than just her mentor. It was hard to show off to Blazingcomet anyways. He'd seen her at her best and her worst. He knew the extent of her capabilities and probably wouldn't care too much about Cherrypaw showing off.

Cherrypaw tilted her head in thought, trying to think back to her conversation with Foxpaw. They'd talked about this too. Well, more about Foxpaw's warrior name rather than her own. But the SkyClan she-cat remembered thinking up one or two names. Her snow white ears perked up as she remembered. "I'm hoping for something like Cherryblossom or Cherryclaw. Those would be nice names. It is all up to Grousestar, however. I'm sure our leader will pick out perfect names for both of us." The apprentice purred. "What are your guesses? You've got quite the unique name. I'm sure your warrior name will be just as special!"

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Yes it is.`` She mewed, ``The hunting patrols did well on the hunting, especially sense it is Leaf-bare.`` She licked and a paw and drew it over her ears. ``Prey would usually be hiding in their burrows or nests.`` She mewed then added, ``Better to say hibernation.`` She mewed, hoping the little kit understood. It was actually a big surprise how well prey has been running, Leaf-bare has been really nice this moon and the prey may not be plump but at least it wasn't scrawny and not enough fat in it.
Eveningkit paused Prey is scawny because nuts and berries are missing what prey feeds on...,” That is good news. Let’s hope it stays this way.” She meowed respectfully, she hardly concidered that by newleaf she’d be hunting herself. She hardly acnolaged it after all. She believed it was impossible that she’d one day be a warrior herself let alone an apprentice.

Old January 21st, 2018, 02:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I think I'm a little too young to be your mentor." Cherrypaw mewed with a sigh. "But we can train together for sure! It'll be lots of fun!" The white she-cat purred. The apprentice enjoyed training with other cats. It made training more fun for sure. She also liked to show off a little for more than just her mentor. It was hard to show off to Blazingcomet anyways. He'd seen her at her best and her worst. He knew the extent of her capabilities and probably wouldn't care too much about Cherrypaw showing off.

Cherrypaw tilted her head in thought, trying to think back to her conversation with Foxpaw. They'd talked about this too. Well, more about Foxpaw's warrior name rather than her own. But the SkyClan she-cat remembered thinking up one or two names. Her snow white ears perked up as she remembered. "I'm hoping for something like Cherryblossom or Cherryclaw. Those would be nice names. It is all up to Grousestar, however. I'm sure our leader will pick out perfect names for both of us." The apprentice purred. "What are your guesses? You've got quite the unique name. I'm sure your warrior name will be just as special!"
Eveningkit purred,” Those are two pretty names.” She meowed pausing my warrior name. I’ve never thought past my apprentice name being Eveningkit...warrior name...hmm Eveningbadger maybe? Eveningflower perhaps or Eveningsong. Hmm... she smiled,” This truthfully is the first time I’ve thought of what my warrior name might be, maybe Eveningbadger, Eveningflower, or Eveningsong.” She meowed calmly, it was a pretty name,” But Grousestar’s in change of what it will be.”