Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
Pinkit stood astonished at mistkits behaviour. " what?" she said crossly. How could she be so mean? He now felt ashamed to have been mean himself to Rowankit. " Mistkit please don;t be mean! say sorry! we have taken this a bit to far don't you think?" He half exspected her to reply with something like, ' he got me into trouble he should learn he has to pay the price for it!' giving up they both wandered away, Pinekit was wishing that he and his brother and sister could be friends again. What hurt him most was the knowing that he had started this and now he could not stop it. " where is Rowankit?" a worried voice asked. " oh hi mum! he is.... was....?" he stumbled in his words, where was his brother? " oh mummy i'm sorry for starting this! Mistkit pounced on him and scared him! and now i don't know where he is!" Pinekit crumbled and told his mother everything. " well now... we had best go and find him!" she replied warmly.
Her eyes softened as she realized something. He was her brother. She raced out and bumped into him he was shaking she picked him up by his scruff and ran her to the nursery. " I'm sorry." She started licking him vigorously hoping he wouldn't freeze to death. She stopped when she heard people coming in. She slipped out to the clearing pretending that she was strong that she didn't care. Finally she broke and rushed back into the nursery and curled next to her brother. "I love you rowankit. You are my brother." From then on she promised herself that she would protect her brother from bullies and jerks. She curled up next to him to warm him. He heard someone come in she didn't care. She loved her brother.
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Pinekit had felt bad and said his sorry's to Rowankit. now they were all grounded to the nursery but at least they were friends again! Even Mistkit had said sorry on the grounds that, ' medicine cats cant fight because they must serve there clan not fight with it!' she had said crossly but Pinekit new somewhere his sister was just making exuses and she was as glad as he was to have them all friends again. " Shall we all play? LETS PLAY!!!" Pinekit said happily!
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
Pinekit had felt bad and said his sorry's to Rowankit. now they were all grounded to the nursery but at least they were friends again! Even Mistkit had said sorry on the grounds that, ' medicine cats cant fight because they must serve there clan not fight with it!' she had said crossly but Pinekit new somewhere his sister was just making exuses and she was as glad as he was to have them all friends again. " Shall we all play? LETS PLAY!!!" Pinekit said happily!
"We can't play in here." She said quietly aware of flickerkit stareing at her.
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:29 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Nursery

Leopardkit bounded up to Mistkit. "Hey, Leaders would do the right thing. Let's go get that kit!" she mewed, and Flamesong walked in. "Whoa-ho there, where do you think you are going?" he asked. "I'm helping my friends! Like a leader!" she said confidently. Flamesong rolled his eyes, letting an amuse "mew" escape his maw. "Whatever you say, but how about we help them by staying here." "What?!" Leopardkit mewed. She turned to the other warrior. "Tell him I can go!" she begged. "Please! A true leader wouldn't stay back and let their friends down!"
Old October 12th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Dark Lord

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearstream View Post
Clearstream smiled. She couldn't hunt very well, but she could still have fun. "Let's go then!!" She ran to the edge of the camp eagerly, not caring who she woke up. (Go to territory?)
He darted excitedly out of camp and into the territory. "An adventure!" (To zhe territory!)
Old October 12th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Pinekit wanted so much to play outside but it was raining. " come on!" he said to Mistkit and Rowankit. the other kits in the nursery looked up in dismay. " your not going out in the wet, cold rain are you?" a small black kit mumbled from his moss nest. " well come on one of you! i can't play alone!" Pinekit retorted. " cowards" he said under his breath. " What did you just say?" Mistkit asked in mock anger. " Cowards!" Pinekit said again this time louder, so the whole nursery could here. Before more than shocked glances among the kits who new Mistkit best, could be exchanged Mistkit lived up to her reputation and flew at her brother taking him by suprise in mockfighting. " Mistkit!" Pinekit yelped only then from his upside-down point of view did he see his father, Flamesong had returned from hunting and was standing in shock at the nursery entrance his maw hanging down in suprise and then he tried and failed to hold back his laughter. " ha ha ha ha! what are you kits doing? is there ever any peace and quiet here? how does your mother bare it?" Flamesong asked in a string of half-laughing questions. " I don't." Featherpool suddenly came in to the conversation. Though her eyes were dancing with mischief Flamesong could see a more serious subject was on her mind. " so um.... why don't you kits play and we can talk for a while Featherpool?" Flamesong asked gently. The kits full of energy walked of talking about who new the best fighting moves from watching the apprentices mock brawl. " so i'm guessing there was something you wanted to tell me about those kits?" Flamesong asked in a knowing way. Featherpool told him everything of the last couple of days events. Flamesong sat there and listened with a suprised, no purely shocked look spread across his face. " our kits did all that?" he said.
Old October 12th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
Pinekit wanted so much to play outside but it was raining. " come on!" he said to Mistkit and Rowankit. the other kits in the nursery looked up in dismay. " your not going out in the wet, cold rain are you?" a small black kit mumbled from his moss nest. " well come on one of you! i can't play alone!" Pinekit retorted. " cowards" he said under his breath. " What did you just say?" Mistkit asked in mock anger. " Cowards!" Pinekit said again this time louder, so the whole nursery could here. Before more than shocked glances among the kits who new Mistkit best, could be exchanged Mistkit lived up to her reputation and flew at her brother taking him by suprise in mockfighting. " Mistkit!" Pinekit yelped only then from his upside-down point of view did he see his father, Flamesong had returned from hunting and was standing in shock at the nursery entrance his maw hanging down in suprise and then he tried and failed to hold back his laughter. " ha ha ha ha! what are you kits doing? is there ever any peace and quiet here? how does your mother bare it?" Flamesong asked in a string of half-laughing questions. " I don't." Featherpool suddenly came in to the conversation. Though her eyes were dancing with mischief Flamesong could see a more serious subject was on her mind. " so um.... why don't you kits play and we can talk for a while Featherpool?" Flamesong asked gently. The kits full of energy walked of talking about who new the best fighting moves from watching the apprentices mock brawl. " so i'm guessing there was something you wanted to tell me about those kits?" Flamesong asked in a knowing way. Featherpool told him everything of the last couple of days events. Flamesong sat there and listened with a suprised, no purely shocked look spread across his face. " our kits did all that?" he said.
After they left the nursery mistkit jumped onto pinekit. "No one calls Rowankit a coward." She growled anger searing in her pelt then she lightened up. She pumled his ear. And hissed. Pinekit yelped. She hadn't realized she was pushing on him so hard. She let him go and chuckled. "Who the coward not yelping for me to let go." She saw pinekit was hurt. "Oh my starclan are you ok?" She stopped when he attacked her they play fought till she was on top again. She bared her teeth. "Surrender."
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit looked back at Adderkit, his thoughts seeming to be elsewhere as he did so. The young tom was almost worried looking, as though he weren't quite sure what was going on. He sometimes looked like that, and generally it was because something was wrong. The young brown tom said nothing for a while, looking upwards and then down at his paws, his tail twitching back and forth as though to build tension. Finally he fixed his gaze on her and gave a sigh. "Look, I...I'm sorry I was so harsh about that. I didn't mean to...to make you so upset, it's just...no one really trusts me, just because I've bent the rules a few times. I mean, haven't we all? Well, you may have not, but...it's just, I was really hoping that you would be different from everyone else and then when you said that, well...it made me feel like I was wrong again, like I had made another bad choice, another failure like I always do," Pinekit mewed. There was truth in his words; he was beginning to feel like perhaps it wasn't so bad to tell Adderkit some truths. After all, she had been very pleasant company so far, other than being a little extra energetic, and maybe...just maybe, he might want to put up with her longer than he had previously planned. "But I understand, I would feel the same way...I still have a little while longer to go, but I definitely get not wanting to have your ceremony put off," Pinekit mewed. He was still feeling slightly upset at her stereotype, and not quite sure of what to think. He had been put in the category of "rule breakers" all his life, but then she had called him a 'great kit,' which he was rarely called. Troublemaker, yes. Rude, yes. A bully, yes. But great? He rarely received praise, and certainly not from other kits, not with his reputation. Pinekit looked back up at the sky, as he often did. For some reason, he found watching the clouds fascinating, and it was something that he usually did to avoid awkward conversations. Pinekit sighed, his gaze following the clouds and his tail twitching back and forth, his back turned to Adderkit, saying nothing to her. Eventually he turned back to her and gave a little smile to her. "So anyway, how about doing something else...since you don't want to do...that, maybe we could play a game or something that's more active, you seem kinda bored," Pinekit mewed, with a little grin.
~bumpie~
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

When she put up a small fussy fit about him not being so close to him he happily obliged and rested his head on her's, his tail curling around her smaller body. He twitched a ginger ear as he listened for a cat coming. He wanted to make sure no cat was near the two of them. Soaringcrane didnt want to risk her getting in trouble. Soaringcrane leaned down to nuzzle her chin with a purr, his tail flicking back and forth. "The reason why I rejected Shoresand was because I wanted to be with you." He admitted to her. "I dont think I could live withput you, Crestpaw." A sound rustled in the bushes and he rose his head up, scrambling up with narrowed eyes before a mouse darted in front of Crestpaw's paws before disappearing into the wheat again. He relaxed, but kept his eyes, nose, and ears sharp for a while before settling back down next to her. "You need to finish your asessment and then I have to go and speak with that lunatic-I mean Dapplestar about your ceremony." He winked.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Stormkit peeked her nose inside the den, and snuffled inside. There were all sorts of interesting smells! She sniffed around, and then bumped into Surgestorm. "Oh! Sorry!" she yelped. The four moon old kit sat down, and started licking her wrenched claw she had torn earlier. It had felt better after she dropped some wet moss on it, but it was still sore.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Closed Thread