Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:42 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:39 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:37 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 02:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
His smile shrank a bit when he realized that he had, perhaps, crossed some kind of line. The she-cat's demeanor was austere, withheld, maybe she wanted to be alone. However, he didn't let it crush his spirits-- he'd already interrupted her, he might as well keep trying to have a conversation-- or was that backwards? Regardless, he shrugged his shoulders, and with a gleam in his amber eyes, he continued,"Oh, well, nice to meet you!" he chuckled,"Yeah, that's me! I suppose I'm just wondering what's on your mind? You seem...well pardon me but you seem down, er something,"

Boundaries were something he had a hard time with. In his eyes, a world where cats shared everything with each other would be wonderful, but he also knew that many more reserved cats might have the opposite opinion. While he hoped he hadn't offended her, he'd also hoped to learn more about this she-cat. Quiet cats often had the most interesting things to say, he'd found. Though, this particular apprentice had an intimidating air around her, and he started to feel a bit of pressure,"I-I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," He gave a nervous laugh
The sandy feline examined Buffalopaw with the air of 'do whatever you want, doesn't matter to me.' "There's nothing wrong with me. I'm just observing. What, has the Clan come to the point that if an apprentice isn't running around making friends they're 'abnormal' or 'down?'" Kestrelpaw's voice was partly angry. It was frustrating that there were cats who thought there was something wrong with her simply because she wasn't the type to make friends. She never had been. Kestrelpaw was more the type of cat to sit alone at a party rather then socialize. The type to stay away from making new friends. Her brothers were her friends. Her mentor was her friend. She had a few outside friends, though not many, and she had never been the type to think that it was 'cool' to have a lot of friends.

To her, that was the opposite of cool. Why would you want a bunch of cats crowding around you all the time, giggling about nothing and gossiping? "I just don't need a lot of friends in my life. That's all." And as a matter of fact, the apprentice seemed to make enemies more easily then friends. And on the occasion she would make a friend, it was surprising if they managed to get any closer to her then the basic occasional hunting, friendly talking stage. It was even more surprising if they got her to tell them a single secret... Kestrelpaw being the type that kept her secrets to herself and her family - which she included her mentor as a part of. He was like an older brother to her, which was nice.

She was constantly surrounded by toms... as friends, that was. Friends who she thought of as brothers. Because for whatever reason, she cats just didn't seem to like Kestrelpaw much - at all. And toms didn't necessarily find her attractive, either.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 26th, 2017, 02:56 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

Firepaw stepped silently out with Kestrelpaw and Sunpaw. They went their separate ways, and he just strolled to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a vole, and he layed down, eating his breakfast. The ginger and white tom nibbled his food, his green eyes down on the vole, not straying anywhere else. He wasn't really social. He just stuck to his siblings and himself. As he finished, he dug a small hole and buried the bones, and he layed in a sunspot letting his mind drift around. No training today. Thank goodness. His muscles ached from the strain. He had been training hard though, he was just that kind of cat. He never spoke, just nodded and shook his head. But he spoke with his siblings, rarely. He learned gestures so he wouldn't have to speak often. He was becoming mute, so it was unpredictable when he'd speak. And as unpredictable to when he'd stop speaking completely.
Cobaltpaw perked her ears as a small band of apprentices stepped out of the den. She fixated her blue and green eyes upon them as they seemed to separate. She would have thought nothing of it except the smallest one seemed to be left out and was going to grab a bite to eat. The she cat twitched her nose as she glanced over to him seeing what he would grab. The tom seemed to take a vole as his choice. Cobaltpaw didn't mind his decision. She watched him eat and blurry the bones. He didn't seem the stood up, confident kind of cat, and she couldn't really say the same for herself. She put these thoughts aside however having slight pity for the fellow, so she would raise her slender body and begin to walk his way. "Hello," she meowed to him as she sat down in front of him. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked even though she had already sat down. Therefore, if he said no, then she wouldn't leave anyway. Cobaltpaw was a stubborn little thing.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:48 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Goldensky smiled a little as he thanked her, glancing up for a moment to gauge his reaction. If he knew who she was, he didnt show it. Goldensky was surprised, but grateful. After all, it did get kind of lonely with cats avoiding her left and right.

Part of the reason she was out here in the clearing and not inside with the other queens was because of the looks they sent her, the way they pulled their kits closer when Goldensky looked toward them. It was horrible. Did they really think Goldensky would hurt kits? She'd never really hurt anybody. She'd just followed in her brothers lead. But Goldensky didnt have anybody's blood on her claws.

Except Fernpaw's. I could have saved her from the fire. Goldensky's heart ached at the thought, but she shook it off and smiled up at Lynxheart. "I would like some company. Im pretty lonely." She purred back. She was warming up to this Tom quickly. After all, he wasnt looking at her like she was about to lash out and sink her teeth into his throat. Goldensky shook off the thought once more, lowering her head to take another bite of the mouse. Honestly, she had to get it out of her head. Let it go.
Lynxheart was glad when Goldensky accepted his offer of company. He dashed across the clearing with a wide smile on his face and barely slowed down to grab a mouse on the way. In his haste, he'd accidentally grabbed the vole that was beside his intended mouse, but the tom didn't really mind. Vole and mouse tasted pretty similar to him.

He made it back to Goldensky quickly, but not out of breath or messy. Lynxheart may have sped up his trip to the freshkill pile, but he wasn't a kit. He didn't scamper around the clearing, tiring himself out and messing up his fur. Rather, he walked at a fast pace. As the warrior settled down with his vole, he asked, "Why are you lonely, if you don't mind my asking. It's just, I thought queens had a sort of camaraderie since you're all in the nursery for such a long period of time." Lynxheart bit off some vole and looked at Goldensky with thoughtful eyes.
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:49 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Cobaltpaw perked her ears as a small band of apprentices stepped out of the den. She fixated her blue and green eyes upon them as they seemed to separate. She would have thought nothing of it except the smallest one seemed to be left out and was going to grab a bite to eat. The she cat twitched her nose as she glanced over to him seeing what he would grab. The tom seemed to take a vole as his choice. Cobaltpaw didn't mind his decision. She watched him eat and blurry the bones. He didn't seem the stood up, confident kind of cat, and she couldn't really say the same for herself. She put these thoughts aside however having slight pity for the fellow, so she would raise her slender body and begin to walk his way. "Hello," she meowed to him as she sat down in front of him. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked even though she had already sat down. Therefore, if he said no, then she wouldn't leave anyway. Cobaltpaw was a stubborn little thing.
He looked up, giving a sheepish smile he shook his head at her question. He gave a head nod as his hello, smiling at the blue-grey molly. She was pretty, but to him, she was just that. Pretty. He shuffled his paws, waiting for her to speak. He surely wouldn't. He was too scared too. His voice, when used, was soft, pitched, and people sometimes laughed at it. He only glanced up at her, his green eyes soft and shy. He didn't mind a talk except- he didn't want to talk.
{ replies might be short and take a while }
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Lynxheart was glad when Goldensky accepted his offer of company. He dashed across the clearing with a wide smile on his face and barely slowed down to grab a mouse on the way. In his haste, he'd accidentally grabbed the vole that was beside his intended mouse, but the tom didn't really mind. Vole and mouse tasted pretty similar to him.

He made it back to Goldensky quickly, but not out of breath or messy. Lynxheart may have sped up his trip to the freshkill pile, but he wasn't a kit. He didn't scamper around the clearing, tiring himself out and messing up his fur. Rather, he walked at a fast pace. As the warrior settled down with his vole, he asked, "Why are you lonely, if you don't mind my asking. It's just, I thought queens had a sort of camaraderie since you're all in the nursery for such a long period of time." Lynxheart bit off some vole and looked at Goldensky with thoughtful eyes.
"Fast." Goldensky chuckled, watching Lynxheart speed off. Then the queen looked back toward the nursery before lowering her head and taking another bite of the mouse. Her thoughts trailed again, no matter how hard she tried to keep them away from the dark thoughts that invaded her head. She remembered how broken and emotionless she felt when Fernpaw died. How she'd only gotten her emotion back when she learned she was bearing kits. Shaking her head, the golden she-cat looked up toward Lynxheart. It was in the past now.

Goldensky smiled brightly at him when he returned, bending her head to take another bite. But she paused, lips drawn back, teeth bared, ready to sink into the soft flesh of the mouse, at his question. The queen frowned, drawing her head back and looking at the Tom for a moment.

She debated on brushing off the question, but this was the first real friend she'd made during her return. She didnt want him to learn the truth from someone else. "The other queens dont... Like me very much." She mewed quietly, ready to answer more specifically if he pressed it, but not wanting to spill it all out and overwhelm him.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:12 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafang the beast View Post
The tom sighed " my brother redfeather is a shadow clan warrior, he hated the way he was treated here since he thought that this is not how an actual clan should behave so he whent to shadow clan instead" he looked down " we both fought each other before he left but being dishonorable fighter he won " river teeths ears whent flat and turned around to nibble his tail.

"Redfeather..." Martenclaws trailed off for a moment, trying to recall the tom. I think I met him once... a patrol? "Hey, calm down. I'm not sure why you two fought, but I'm sure that Redfeather cares about you. Maybe not Thunderclan, but I'm sure he misses you.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:18 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
"Fast." Goldensky chuckled, watching Lynxheart speed off. Then the queen looked back toward the nursery before lowering her head and taking another bite of the mouse. Her thoughts trailed again, no matter how hard she tried to keep them away from the dark thoughts that invaded her head. She remembered how broken and emotionless she felt when Fernpaw died. How she'd only gotten her emotion back when she learned she was bearing kits. Shaking her head, the golden she-cat looked up toward Lynxheart. It was in the past now.

Goldensky smiled brightly at him when he returned, bending her head to take another bite. But she paused, lips drawn back, teeth bared, ready to sink into the soft flesh of the mouse, at his question. The queen frowned, drawing her head back and looking at the Tom for a moment.

She debated on brushing off the question, but this was the first real friend she'd made during her return. She didnt want him to learn the truth from someone else. "The other queens dont... Like me very much." She mewed quietly, ready to answer more specifically if he pressed it, but not wanting to spill it all out and overwhelm him.
Lynxheart saw Goldensky pause and realized he'd done exactly what he set out not to do. The queens didn't like her because of what she'd done, obviously. He cursed himself for asking such a question when he had been worried it would lead right to where it had. But he also couldn't help the anger rising inside of him, "They're still holding that against you?" He spat, fur on his tail spiking up. "Haven't you already proved your loyalty to Thunderclan? I mean, honestly, you were just dealing with your grief! Starclan only knows how any of them would've handled losing a sister!" He threw his head to the side where the nursery was, gesturing that he meant the queens. "Every cat deserves a second chance!" He huffed out the end of his tiny rant and took another bite of vole, calming himself.

The tom had always had a hot temper, but he was experienced in calming himself down so that he could think things through. He did so at that moment, and when he looked back up from his vole the smolder was gone from his eyes. "I'm sorry. You know all this, obviously. I should be listening to you, not talking about things I don't know about." The warrior's fur flattened and he smoothed some of it down with his tongue before focusing his much calmer gaze on the queen before him. "I know we just met, but if you want to talk..." He pointed with his nose at the vole, "I still have plenty of vole left." Lynxheart gave her a friendly smile and resumed eating.
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:41 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Lynxheart saw Goldensky pause and realized he'd done exactly what he set out not to do. The queens didn't like her because of what she'd done, obviously. He cursed himself for asking such a question when he had been worried it would lead right to where it had. But he also couldn't help the anger rising inside of him, "They're still holding that against you?" He spat, fur on his tail spiking up. "Haven't you already proved your loyalty to Thunderclan? I mean, honestly, you were just dealing with your grief! Starclan only knows how any of them would've handled losing a sister!" He threw his head to the side where the nursery was, gesturing that he meant the queens. "Every cat deserves a second chance!" He huffed out the end of his tiny rant and took another bite of vole, calming himself.

The tom had always had a hot temper, but he was experienced in calming himself down so that he could think things through. He did so at that moment, and when he looked back up from his vole the smolder was gone from his eyes. "I'm sorry. You know all this, obviously. I should be listening to you, not talking about things I don't know about." The warrior's fur flattened and he smoothed some of it down with his tongue before focusing his much calmer gaze on the queen before him. "I know we just met, but if you want to talk..." He pointed with his nose at the vole, "I still have plenty of vole left." Lynxheart gave her a friendly smile and resumed eating.
Goldensky was wide-eyed, jaw gaping at the Tom's outburst. The old her would have flinched away, turn-tail and ran off. The young apprentice that was scared of everything. But now she wasnt as scared of everything anymore, even though Fernpaw was no longer around. If anything, that was part of the reason she had gotten braver. Now, Goldensky could do nothing but stare at Lynxheart in disbelief. She should've known he knew. But still, his words shocked her right to the core. Maybe losing her sister was bad, but she had alot of other siblings that could've helped her through it, right? It wasnt a real reason to let her emotions slip out of her grasp, to help her brother plot out her father's death, to chase her siblings away, to lead the rest of them practically to their deaths.

To let Fernpaw down.

Goldensky inwardly cringed, but her gaze never moved from Lynxheart. But at least she was able to snap her mouth shut so she didnt look like a complete idiot, just gazing at him with pure surprise in her sky blue eyes. She still didnt know whether the pain of losing Fernpaw was a good enough reason to become some sort of emotionless robot, but this Tom... He didnt seem to look at her with the same hatred and distrust that everyone else did. In some ways, he reminded her of Fernpaw. Though, Goldensky wasnt sure if her sister forgave her for what she'd done. "...Thank you." Goldensky finally managed to say, unable to keep the surprise out of her tone, but there was also a heavy edge of gratitude lacing her words. "I..." She trailed off. She didnt really know what to say. What could she say to words like that? She didnt deserve that, did she? She was the traitor here. And StarClan knows how much she regretted everything, but was the guilt enough to earn any sort of forgiveness, from anyone?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
"Redfeather..." Martenclaws trailed off for a moment, trying to recall the tom. I think I met him once... a patrol? "Hey, calm down. I'm not sure why you two fought, but I'm sure that Redfeather cares about you. Maybe not Thunderclan, but I'm sure he misses you.
River teeth smiled and shook his fur " he was the funniest one in the family might be a little evil but hey he was sarcastic" he said remembering and laughed a bit. " we fought because he thought he was right and he wasn't like the mouse brains we where we fought but but you may be right" he said and scratched his chin with one claw.
Old July 26th, 2017, 05:04 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Goldensky was wide-eyed, jaw gaping at the Tom's outburst. The old her would have flinched away, turn-tail and ran off. The young apprentice that was scared of everything. But now she wasnt as scared of everything anymore, even though Fernpaw was no longer around. If anything, that was part of the reason she had gotten braver. Now, Goldensky could do nothing but stare at Lynxheart in disbelief. She should've known he knew. But still, his words shocked her right to the core. Maybe losing her sister was bad, but she had alot of other siblings that could've helped her through it, right? It wasnt a real reason to let her emotions slip out of her grasp, to help her brother plot out her father's death, to chase her siblings away, to lead the rest of them practically to their deaths.

To let Fernpaw down.

Goldensky inwardly cringed, but her gaze never moved from Lynxheart. But at least she was able to snap her mouth shut so she didnt look like a complete idiot, just gazing at him with pure surprise in her sky blue eyes. She still didnt know whether the pain of losing Fernpaw was a good enough reason to become some sort of emotionless robot, but this Tom... He didnt seem to look at her with the same hatred and distrust that everyone else did. In some ways, he reminded her of Fernpaw. Though, Goldensky wasnt sure if her sister forgave her for what she'd done. "...Thank you." Goldensky finally managed to say, unable to keep the surprise out of her tone, but there was also a heavy edge of gratitude lacing her words. "I..." She trailed off. She didnt really know what to say. What could she say to words like that? She didnt deserve that, did she? She was the traitor here. And StarClan knows how much she regretted everything, but was the guilt enough to earn any sort of forgiveness, from anyone?
Lynxheart saw the shock in her face and sighed. His outburst had probably just ruined one of the few friendships he had. But then she thanked him. Relief pooled up inside him and he nodded, choosing not to say anything. Lynxheart was a caring cat and felt bad for Goldensky. He was willing to concede that she deserved some consequences, but he was confident that she had already faced enough. She didn't need everyone looking at her like a monster. But who knew? Lynxheart certainly couldn't see into this cat's mind, but he could see into her eyes and the cat he saw there didn't look evil.

Lynxheart had no insight into her motives or emotions. All Lynxheart had was his morals and he believed that if a cat was truly sorry for their actions, then they deserved to be forgiven and given another chance. It saddened him that other cats didn't see life that way, the way he believed Starclan would want cats to live. However, he'd already expressed far to much emotion to this she-cat whom he'd just become acquainted with, much more than he usually showed cats after knowing them for a moon. Therefore, he kept his usual stoic, yet friendly face on. Stoic, yet friendly, the perfect way to describe him.