Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:39 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:38 PM

Old March 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Mousefur smiled a bit when Lioncry understood him. He nodded to her first statement happily. No one really understood what he meant when he tried to speak. He thought for a few moments when Lioncry asked him the question.

He had never really thought about it before, could he mouth words? He thought. He shrugged and figured he could always give it a try. He decided he would just start out with a simple word like hello.

He opened his mouth and slowly mouth the word 'Hello' to Lioncry. He hoped she understood. He never really tried communicating this way so he wasn't sure if Lioncry would be able to see the words he was saying. He was really glad the she-cat was attempting to talk to him. Most cats figured he was rude and wouldn't talk or if they did find out he was mute they would just ignore him after that.
Lioncry watched him with bright yellow hues. Her fur was flecked with darker shades of golden brown, her tail nearly black at the tip. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the pale sunlight that streamed into the den. She couldn't help but think of how it was not the den she'd first slept in after becoming a warrior, and it was not even the same camp she'd grown up in. It wasn't easy, adjusting to a new home, but she had her sister and brothers, and that comforted her.

Blinking, she pulled herself out of her revelry, seeing that Mousefur had begun to mouth something. She watched carefully, then made out what word that was. Lioncry chuckled softly, amused. “Hello to you, too.” she purred, resting her head on her big paws, her tail swishing contentedly. She had gotten more or less comfortable around him, and not as tense as before.

“What do you think about all the change? I honestly think it's kind of exciting, but also a bit scary.” she meowed, her voice gaining a distant, wistful tone as she imagined the place she'd grown up. It wasn't like here, but it wasn't as interesting, either. There had been nothing new to learn, no one new to meet, and little happened each day.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:15 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry watched him with bright yellow hues. Her fur was flecked with darker shades of golden brown, her tail nearly black at the tip. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the pale sunlight that streamed into the den. She couldn't help but think of how it was not the den she'd first slept in after becoming a warrior, and it was not even the same camp she'd grown up in. It wasn't easy, adjusting to a new home, but she had her sister and brothers, and that comforted her.

Blinking, she pulled herself out of her revelry, seeing that Mousefur had begun to mouth something. She watched carefully, then made out what word that was. Lioncry chuckled softly, amused. “Hello to you, too.” she purred, resting her head on her big paws, her tail swishing contentedly. She had gotten more or less comfortable around him, and not as tense as before.

“What do you think about all the change? I honestly think it's kind of exciting, but also a bit scary.” she meowed, her voice gaining a distant, wistful tone as she imagined the place she'd grown up. It wasn't like here, but it wasn't as interesting, either. There had been nothing new to learn, no one new to meet, and little happened each day.
Mousefur purred happily when Lioncry understood him. He opened his mouth, attempting to laugh but just made a gargle noise. He quickly shut his mouth and folded his ears back in annoyance. When he was caught up in a moment he sometimes forgot he couldn't speak.

His ears perked at the she-cats question, he thought for a few moments. He didn't want to mouth a long sentence and make her confused so he wanted to choose his words carefully. He shrugged after a bit and mouth 'I miss the old camp.' slowly. He missed the place he had grown up, as he thought about this he wondered why him and Lioncry never ran into each other. He shrugged off the thought, Mousefur had kept to himself a lot after his injury so he didn't really know a lot of his clanmates.

'It isn't bad here though.' He mouthed. He didn't dislike this place but there was nothing new going on. He missed his old nest but, he was closer to his brother. Which made him happy.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old March 16th, 2017, 08:58 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Mousefur purred happily when Lioncry understood him. He opened his mouth, attempting to laugh but just made a gargle noise. He quickly shut his mouth and folded his ears back in annoyance. When he was caught up in a moment he sometimes forgot he couldn't speak.

His ears perked at the she-cats question, he thought for a few moments. He didn't want to mouth a long sentence and make her confused so he wanted to choose his words carefully. He shrugged after a bit and mouth 'I miss the old camp.' slowly. He missed the place he had grown up, as he thought about this he wondered why him and Lioncry never ran into each other. He shrugged off the thought, Mousefur had kept to himself a lot after his injury so he didn't really know a lot of his clanmates.

'It isn't bad here though.' He mouthed. He didn't dislike this place but there was nothing new going on. He missed his old nest but, he was closer to his brother. Which made him happy.
Lioncry smiled faintly, revealing long fangs, but it was meant to be a friendly gesture, even if it always seemed a bit cold and threatening from her. She didn't really realize that her size made the gesture seem a bit scary. She stared at her paws, the smile gone. After several heartbeats, she raised her head, not wanting to miss Mousefur's answer.

She nodded in agreement, but remained silent. She was rather tired, and had little energy for talk. She wasn't trying to be rude, but after her long hunt with Maplespider, she was exhausted. The golden furred warrior was excited though, as she knew that at last, she had friends among the Clan. For awhile, she'd had a loner friend, and even taken care of his kit, but he'd disappeared, and she worried about him, but knew he was alright.

“No. It's nice here, takes some adjusting to, though.” she replied lightly, her eyes dark with a hidden worry, unspoken and half forgotten. She thought of her other kit, also adopted, who was now an apprentice. She worried for Featherpaw, too. But she trusted Featherpaw to stay safe.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:

Lioncry smiled faintly, revealing long fangs, but it was meant to be a friendly gesture, even if it always seemed a bit cold and threatening from her. She didn't really realize that her size made the gesture seem a bit scary. She stared at her paws, the smile gone. After several heartbeats, she raised her head, not wanting to miss Mousefur's answer.

She nodded in agreement, but remained silent. She was rather tired, and had little energy for talk. She wasn't trying to be rude, but after her long hunt with Maplespider, she was exhausted. The golden furred warrior was excited though, as she knew that at last, she had friends among the Clan. For awhile, she'd had a loner friend, and even taken care of his kit, but he'd disappeared, and she worried about him, but knew he was alright.

“No. It's nice here, takes some adjusting to, though.” she replied lightly, her eyes dark with a hidden worry, unspoken and half forgotten. She thought of her other kit, also adopted, who was now an apprentice. She worried for Featherpaw, too. But she trusted Featherpaw to stay safe.
Mousefur tilted his head as Lioncry nodded but didn't answer him. He wondered if she was tired, he had just woken up from a nap but while he was just waking up Lioncry had walked in. He hoped he wasn't keeping her up from her nap.

Mousefur perked his ears a bit while Lioncry answered, he took note of her expression carefully. He wondered what she was thinking about. He shrugged to himself. 'Do you need to sleep?' He asked. He knew how important sleep was.

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:02 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Mousefur tilted his head as Lioncry nodded but didn't answer him. He wondered if she was tired, he had just woken up from a nap but while he was just waking up Lioncry had walked in. He hoped he wasn't keeping her up from her nap.

Mousefur perked his ears a bit while Lioncry answered, he took note of her expression carefully. He wondered what she was thinking about. He shrugged to himself. 'Do you need to sleep?' He asked. He knew how important sleep was.
Lioncry rested her head on her paws, a soft purr resonating from her chest. She felt content to just lay here in the nice warm den, breathing in the scents of her Clanmates around her. She felt glad that despite everything, she was still here. Looking back towards Mousefur, she nodded.

“Doesn't everybody? But not badly. I probably won't fall asleep until moon high or a bit sooner.” she replied, lifting her head a bit so she could see better. She was tired, but she took so long to fall asleep usually, that it wasn't worth trying now. She would rather wear herself out talking than lay still, bored.
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:

Lioncry rested her head on her paws, a soft purr resonating from her chest. She felt content to just lay here in the nice warm den, breathing in the scents of her Clanmates around her. She felt glad that despite everything, she was still here. Looking back towards Mousefur, she nodded.

“Doesn't everybody? But not badly. I probably won't fall asleep until moon high or a bit sooner.” she replied, lifting her head a bit so she could see better. She was tired, but she took so long to fall asleep usually, that it wasn't worth trying now. She would rather wear herself out talking than lay still, bored.
Mousefur nodded. Suddenly a question popped into his head, 'Do you have any siblings?' he asked. He wondered if Lioncry's siblings were as nice as she was. If Mousefur had a voice he would talk about his brother nonstop. He cared about his brother a lot and deeply missed him.

He liked talking to others about their siblings, he wish his brother was back in Skyclan so he could have someone to talk to everyday. His ears twitch slightly as he brought himself back to reality.

Old March 17th, 2017, 09:00 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Mousefur nodded. Suddenly a question popped into his head, 'Do you have any siblings?' he asked. He wondered if Lioncry's siblings were as nice as she was. If Mousefur had a voice he would talk about his brother nonstop. He cared about his brother a lot and deeply missed him.

He liked talking to others about their siblings, he wish his brother was back in Skyclan so he could have someone to talk to everyday. His ears twitch slightly as he brought himself back to reality.
Lioncry tilted her used, watching the way his mouth moved. She wasn't yet used to reading his lips, but she knew that after a while, she would get the hang of it. “Yeah. Three. Do you have any?” she asked, her ears perked forwards with curiosity. She thought very fondly of all three of her siblings, and felt that she was lucky to have them.

She sighed quietly, thinking of the friends she'd left behind by the old territory. She missed them terribly, but knew that it was better this way. She mentally kicked herself for thinking that way. They had better lives without SkyClan, but still, she couldn't help but think of what might've been. She remembered that he was in the warriors' den and blinked, watching Mousefur.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:

Lioncry tilted her used, watching the way his mouth moved. She wasn't yet used to reading his lips, but she knew that after a while, she would get the hang of it. “Yeah. Three. Do you have any?” she asked, her ears perked forwards with curiosity. She thought very fondly of all three of her siblings, and felt that she was lucky to have them.

She sighed quietly, thinking of the friends she'd left behind by the old territory. She missed them terribly, but knew that it was better this way. She mentally kicked herself for thinking that way. They had better lives without SkyClan, but still, she couldn't help but think of what might've been. She remembered that he was in the warriors' den and blinked, watching Mousefur.
Mousefurs tilted his head as Lioncry answered him. I wondered what it was like to have three siblings. He bet it was awesome and a lot of fun. His heart sank as he remembered his brother, his brother was bullied a lot as a kit in Skyclan. Mousefur wished he could stand up for him but it as hard to, being mute and all.

He was always there for his brother though, he ranted to him and tried his best to comfort him. The bullying got worse when the brothers became apprentices, after a moon Cloudpaw left the clan and his brother behind. Mousefur hated his brother at first but soon realized it was for the best. He didn't see his brother until Skyclan left to go help the other clans. Cloud had a few friends in the clans and helped them fight.

Mousefur shook his head, he realized Lioncry had asked him a question. 'I have one.' He mouthrd. The sadness in his eyes quickly went away as he met Lioncrys eyes.

Old March 18th, 2017, 10:55 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Mousefurs tilted his head as Lioncry answered him. I wondered what it was like to have three siblings. He bet it was awesome and a lot of fun. His heart sank as he remembered his brother, his brother was bullied a lot as a kit in Skyclan. Mousefur wished he could stand up for him but it as hard to, being mute and all.

He was always there for his brother though, he ranted to him and tried his best to comfort him. The bullying got worse when the brothers became apprentices, after a moon Cloudpaw left the clan and his brother behind. Mousefur hated his brother at first but soon realized it was for the best. He didn't see his brother until Skyclan left to go help the other clans. Cloud had a few friends in the clans and helped them fight.

Mousefur shook his head, he realized Lioncry had asked him a question. 'I have one.' He mouthrd. The sadness in his eyes quickly went away as he met Lioncrys eyes.
Lioncry saw that he seemed to be thinking, and she wondered if he was trying to figure out what to say, or if he was caught up in memories of the past. She gave her head a shake, closing her eyes for a moment. She found it kind if weird to be around a cat even quieter than herself. She remembered Ravenpaw, who had almost never spoken, but now, the apprentice was dead, all because of SkyClan moving here. It was difficult knowing that quite a lot of cats that she'd grown up around had been ruthlessly murdered by a large group of rogues, and she shuddered, remembering how she had been made to go on patrol there. Ever time she did, she feared that her fate would be the same as many, but so far, she'd been lucky. Opening her optics, she looked back at Mousefur in time to see him mouth a few words. “What're they like?” she asked, seeing a hint of sadness in Mousefur's eyes, although of quickly vanished. She wondered if perhaps his sibling was dead, or not very kind. She knew few cats that weren't kind in SkyClan, but it wasn't terribly unlikely. She hoped he wouldn't take offense in her asking that question.
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM

Quote:

Lioncry saw that he seemed to be thinking, and she wondered if he was trying to figure out what to say, or if he was caught up in memories of the past. She gave her head a shake, closing her eyes for a moment. She found it kind if weird to be around a cat even quieter than herself. She remembered Ravenpaw, who had almost never spoken, but now, the apprentice was dead, all because of SkyClan moving here. It was difficult knowing that quite a lot of cats that she'd grown up around had been ruthlessly murdered by a large group of rogues, and she shuddered, remembering how she had been made to go on patrol there. Ever time she did, she feared that her fate would be the same as many, but so far, she'd been lucky. Opening her optics, she looked back at Mousefur in time to see him mouth a few words. “What're they like?” she asked, seeing a hint of sadness in Mousefur's eyes, although of quickly vanished. She wondered if perhaps his sibling was dead, or not very kind. She knew few cats that weren't kind in SkyClan, but it wasn't terribly unlikely. She hoped he wouldn't take offense in her asking that question.
Mousefurs eyes lite up the moment Lioncry asked about his brother. He loved his brother so much, he thought he was brave and down to earth. ' He is amazing!' He mouthed. He stood up with excitement and he wished he cloud tell Lioncry all about his brother.

Mousefur realized how stupid he probably looked and folded his ears back and quickly sat down.