Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:28 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:26 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 09:23 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM

Old January 11th, 2018, 11:01 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@mompaws

Shinefang watched the little tom speak, as his stomach roiled with lingering anger. The kit was in bad shape. His eyes looked pink and were covered in a layer of mucus from an infection. He was surprised the kit wasn't complaining about pain or itching in them. That was either a good sign, or a very very bad one. "It looks like your eyes have are infected," the tom said, fighting to keep his voice calm to avoid scaring the kit again. "I'll have to get an herb to help them feel better... How long have your legs been acting like that?" Turning to Pipitchirp, he added, "Has he been eating frshkill at all?"
@julean
Tanned appendages slowly manoeuvring themselves around the few mounds of moss inside the den, Pipitchirp came to stand relatively close to the young tom-kit. Audits swivelling around upon their narrow axis, with her thin tail flicking every now and then, the molly arched a brow upwards in concern for the tabby feline below her. Verdant pools swiftly travelled downwards as she was graced once more with the sight of Beekit, being as stoic as ever. She couldn’t help the small smile that spread across her face as the youth spoke up about the lack of pain, and Pipitchirp almost wanted to drown him with her warmth and admiration. But, the time was a little too wrong for such a thing.
With the strings of words escaping from Shinefang, the molly quirked her cranium upwards to view the male. She tilted her head to the side, attempting to think out the answer exactly. “I don’t believe so.... Should he be?”
Now, although Pipitchirp was a queen and all, she hadn’t actually brought her own kit up to the stage of eating... proper food. Maybe she should have, but none of the other queens had really told her how to be a mother. I guess you could say she was inexperienced, but she did try her best to be a considerably good mother.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; January 11th, 2018 at 11:01 AM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@julean
Tanned appendages slowly manoeuvring themselves around the few mounds of moss inside the den, Pipitchirp came to stand relatively close to the young tom-kit. Audits swivelling around upon their narrow axis, with her thin tail flicking every now and then, the molly arched a brow upwards in concern for the tabby feline below her. Verdant pools swiftly travelled downwards as she was graced once more with the sight of Beekit, being as stoic as ever. She couldn’t help the small smile that spread across her face as the youth spoke up about the lack of pain, and Pipitchirp almost wanted to drown him with her warmth and admiration. But, the time was a little too wrong for such a thing.
With the strings of words escaping from Shinefang, the molly quirked her cranium upwards to view the male. She tilted her head to the side, attempting to think out the answer exactly. “I don’t believe so.... Should he be?”
Now, although Pipitchirp was a queen and all, she hadn’t actually brought her own kit up to the stage of eating... proper food. Maybe she should have, but none of the other queens had really told her how to be a mother. I guess you could say she was inexperienced, but she did try her best to be a considerably good mother.
@julean
"Actually, I was going to say that more milk would probably do him good. I think his stomach is too weak for freshkill now. He needs lots of milk so he can gain some weight and get his strength back. I'd like to give some borage to whatever queen is feeding him," he explained. "I'll go and get it along with the herb for his eyes," the old tom said, disappearing out of the nursery entrance and leaving the mother and adopted kit alone.

Old January 15th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Cosplayer

Cherrykit looked around at her new home. She glanced up at her adoptive mother and blinked her big. green eyes. "This place is huge!! What else is here?"
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Morningbreeze licked each of her kits head, purring lightly as she felt their warmth near her belly. Morningbreeze watched as Featherkit opened his eyes, but instantly closing them. "You'll all get used to light on your own time. Try not to rush into it this quickly." meowed Morningbreeze in a hushed voice.
Featherkit grunted, showing he heard. He didn’t really understand what she meant, but the soothing tone in Morningbreeze’s voice made him feel that it would be alright.

Character Bio Page Thingy[/COLOR][/COLOR]
https://black-warriorsonline-profile.weebly.com

IM BACK! SORRY I TOOK AN EXTRA MONTH, BUT I AM HERE!
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:54 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@julean
"Actually, I was going to say that more milk would probably do him good. I think his stomach is too weak for freshkill now. He needs lots of milk so he can gain some weight and get his strength back. I'd like to give some borage to whatever queen is feeding him," he explained. "I'll go and get it along with the herb for his eyes," the old tom said, disappearing out of the nursery entrance and leaving the mother and adopted kit alone.
@mompaws
Beekit planted his front paws hard on the ground. He definitely wasn't strong but he was skilled in moving his paralyzed body forward by what did move. He glanced up to his mother and tilted his head. "What is borage?" Curiosity lingered in his voice and would be in his eyes if they weren't glazed. His coat was not glossy and the kitten was generally a mess after being out in both bad weather and terrible conditions for such a long period of time. Bee was not a pretty sight.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old January 26th, 2018, 01:22 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@julean @Charmer

“Ahh..” Pipitchirp nodded in understanding at the older tom and his wisdom-filled strings of words. Perhaps, now after thinking about it, it would’ve been best to feed Beekit more milk. He seemed starved, yes, but he also seemed young. His little body was probably in too poor a condition to be digesting chunks of meat.
With a flick of her tail, the female gave a small chuckle at the kit and his antics. She loved how younger felines always had a tendency to ask questions s, it brightened her day thinking about it. She cocked her head to the side, and sent a glance off into the direction of Shinefang. Almost expectant of the tom-cat’s response.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:26 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

@Megan

Silverkit stretched, she looked around the nursery for someone awake. She sighed when she noticed that no one was. She looked at her brother and wondered if she could wake them, but she knew that would just scare him to death. Then, she noticed that new kit in the nursery. Deadkit, was his name? She had never expire ended waking him up before. She snuck towards him and reached out with a paw, jabbing him,"hey! Deadkit! Get up!" She whisper-shouted in his ear.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@Megan

Silverkit stretched, she looked around the nursery for someone awake. She sighed when she noticed that no one was. She looked at her brother and wondered if she could wake them, but she knew that would just scare him to death. Then, she noticed that new kit in the nursery. Deadkit, was his name? She had never expire ended waking him up before. She snuck towards him and reached out with a paw, jabbing him,"hey! Deadkit! Get up!" She whisper-shouted in his ear.
Deathkit let out a grunt of pain as she poked him with her paw. The kit had suffered from a few scars on his way to Skyclan and so he was still hurting. "It's not Deadkit. It's Deathkit." meowed Deathkit, standing up. He batted his paw playfully at Silverkit's ear with a slight purr. "You must be Silverkit? right? Did I get your name right?" asked Deathkit with a tilt of his head.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:40 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Deathkit let out a grunt of pain as she poked him with her paw. The kit had suffered from a few scars on his way to Skyclan and so he was still hurting. "It's not Deadkit. It's Deathkit." meowed Deathkit, standing up. He batted his paw playfully at Silverkit's ear with a slight purr. "You must be Silverkit? right? Did I get your name right?" asked Deathkit with a tilt of his head.
Silverkit tilted her head,"whoops sorry, Deathkit," then she giggled and whispered under her breath,"Deadkit" when Deathkit asked if he had gotten her name right she nodded,"the one and only!" She puffed out her tiny chest and bounced onto her toes,"I'm soooooo sosososososososososososososo boredandrestless!!!" She grinned and purred at herself.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Silverkit tilted her head,"whoops sorry, Deathkit," then she giggled and whispered under her breath,"Deadkit" when Deathkit asked if he had gotten her name right she nodded,"the one and only!" She puffed out her tiny chest and bounced onto her toes,"I'm soooooo sosososososososososososososo boredandrestless!!!" She grinned and purred at herself.
Deathkit bumped his shoulder into her's, fluffing out his long black fur from the cold. "Lets do something then." he replied with a roll of his eyes as his pelt fell back to his body.
(Writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.