Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old April 19th, 2024, 08:59 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post

As Beachpaw went for his side, paws flailing - Wolfhive allowed them to connect. He stumbled on his paws, mock-hissing in Beachpaw's direction as he lost his balance and tumbled onto the ground.

From there, he aimed a few kicks toward Beachpaw - hoping to catch them off guard.

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
The kicks were met with a whirlwind of forelegs battering at the fallen Wolfhive -- a literal catfight. "Take that! And that!" They were making just as much noise as Wolfhive, probably a whole soundtrack to the less-than-serious battle they were engaged in. There was hissing, growling, spitting, and everything in between. Beachpaw was the symphony of an entire Clan.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Eek!" Wolfhive did his best giant-rabbit impression as Beachpaw pummeled him. He shuffled to move away drom some of the strikes, in favor of twisting to send a (slightly firmer) kick in Beachpaw's direction. Big Bunny was hoping to catch them in the underside!

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:22 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

A silhouette of a small cat concealed itself behind some trees. The scent of outsider came from this silhouette. It almost seemed to be on a journey of sorts- or lost. Then, the silhouette stepped out and towards the pond. "...This pond is bigger than the one over by my house... hm, where even am I? I've completely gotten myself lost, and my hooman might be back by now... oh dear." The cat was a black-and-white she-cat with blue eyes, her voice sounded worried as she turned around and went to leave in confusion. Ashenheart had been sat by the pond, her tail in the water, when she saw the outsider.
"Hm, a lost one. I'd better direct her to the outskirts." She got up and began padding towards the kittypet, who had stopped walking and was frozen in fear.
"...Is that a lynx..? Or... I'd better be careful..." the kittypet mumbled, before a voice piped up behind her.
"Excuse me, little one, but you seem lost. You've wandered onto Thunderclan territory. Where are you looking for?" Ashenheart asked the young cat politely.
"Oh, I'm just trying to get home. Its a huge mansion in the outskirts, has a pond a bit smaller than this one near it, usually has a green 'moving-box' in the shutter-door-room..." the cat began to explain.
"What is a 'moving-box'? Is that your term for what we clan cats call a monster? And is a shutter-door-room basically some sort of small den for the monster?" Ashenheart asked in slight confusion. All these odd words...
"Pretty much. I-If you could direct me to the outskirts I'd appreciate it." The kittypet meowed in reply. Ashenheart led the kittypet to where the outskirts border was and just smiled.
"Heres the outskirts. Hopefully you find your way back eventually." She purred.
"Thank you, ma'am." The kittypet meowed in response before padding off. Ashenheart went back to beside the pond and lay down again.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:16 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar rolled her eyes. A million other things she could be doing and she was forced to deal with some delusional kid who genuinely thought he could take her on. "Shut up 'n just let me take you back-"

He lunged before she could finish. "Or not." He started with the most basic move, one that left him open to a plethora of damaging retaliation - but like she'd said, she wasn't in the mood to get blood on her paws today.

She side-stepped easily and threw out a forepaw, cracking him across the side of the head and sending him tumbling away from her. It wouldn't be hard enough to seriously injure him, but it might leave a bit of a bruise. "Keep it up 'n see what happens," she grunted. "Last warning. I don't wanna kill anybody today, but I'm not above it if you decide you really want me to."

[ @Breaking Dawn ]
[feel free to knock him out in your next post so he can get dragged to the border also sorry for crappy post]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons - RiverClan

Ah drat. Who knew the apprentice whith zero training wasn't going to win? Rainpaw snarled as he got up, pain pulsing in his side. "Then furbs will really kill you," he stated as he leaped at bumblestar again. What else could he do? They didn't know anything battle related, so that was the only thing he could know to do. But he was bold this time, leaping for the throat.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 22nd, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:29 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

[feel free to knock him out in your next post so he can get dragged to the border also sorry for crappy post]

Rainpaw

Ah drat. Who knew the apprentice whith zero training wasn't going to win? Rainpaw snarled as he got up, pain pulsing in his side. "Then furbs will really kill you," he stated as he leaped at bumblestar again. What else could he do? They didn't know anything battle related, so that was the only thing he could know to do. But he was bold this time, leaping for the throat.
Confusion made her grip slacken, giving Rainpaw just enough time to scramble. "What the hell is a furbs?"

He was leaping again. Did this cat only know one move? He almost wasn't worth the effort of killing, but she'd warned him twice now and wasn't about to waste her breath on a third. She reared back to meet him, snaking forward to protect her throat and sink her fangs into his shoulder, then brutally slam him head-first into the ground. Maybe it would be enough force to put him out of his misery like she had with Beansprout when she'd split the former leader's skull open; if not, it would be hard enough to knock him out cold.
Old April 24th, 2024, 04:34 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw

Of course Bumblebutt would meet his attack. He let out a yowl of pain as teeth sunk into his shoulder. He barely had time to realize what bumblestar was doing before his head banged the ground. Blood dripped from the side of his head, only the rise and fall of his chest indicating that he was alive. I'll kill you next time Rainpaw thought as the darkness overtook him

[short post, Mistyshard should be the cat picking him up at the border !! @dino. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old Yesterday, 12:28 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Cobwebs and marigold with Lightningpaw and Sprucejumper! If Mudhound was more wordy then they could make like a poem out of that! Buuuut they werent, they were just a happy hornet leading the duo to the pond, talking as they did.
"Sooooo Lightningpaw kiddo youre my sisters apprentice right? That makes Sprucey here your kinda cousin (kinda) as he was my apprentice! Now I only have Swanpaw and Leafpaw." And they were less close then Sprucejumper was to their mentor but that was besides the point. "How are you doing on your training? I was gonna run a hunting training session with Swanpaw soon and Im totally happy to add you if you wanna join? Sprucejumper can tell you Im a good hunting teacher I- Oh flowers! I think thats marigold!"

The pond was a riot of color around the edge, all pretty and everything in the very early spring air so the issue was less finding the blooms and finding which blooms were the right ones. But Mudhound was right at least and the three flowers they picked were indeed the right ones, bright orange and herby smelling.

@Fish @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 12:28 AM.