Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 21st, 2024, 10:44 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: March Gathering

“So that’s Bumblebrat that Dawnstar keeps talking about? Oh. Okay.” He said, finally plopping down on the ground next to Turtlepaw. As he sat he watched this Bumblebrat. Turtlepaw didn’t like her, Dawnstar didn’t like her, and Gracklepaw wasn’t too sure how he felt about her either, but he knew he shouldn’t judge other cats without getting to know them first. So instead he observed her with keen eyes, until eventually deciding to turn back to Turtlepaw and chat again.

“So, how do you feel about ShadowClan so far? It’s pretty different from life as a loner, for me atleast. It’s nice… having a group of cats. I have their backs and they have mine. And we share everything! Prey, herbss, stuff like that…” The tom chattered cheerfully. “OH! And have you learned about StarClan yet?” He asked excitedly. Grackle wasn’t sure how he felt about the idea of dead cats playing around in the stars, but it sure made for an interesting story, and for a storyteller like Gracklepaw that’s all that mattered. He would almost find the Clans’ tales of Silverpelt funny, if they weren’t so serious about it.

. . .

@FruitBatz

Old March 22nd, 2024, 01:01 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Attachment 3272
**✿❀Flashpaw❀✿**

Purrks: The Collector
@/kittycatburmise

Flashpaw nearly jumped out of her skin when the fellow apprentice padded up to her. No, that was an understatement. She did jump out of her skin when the apprentice came over. She jumped like she'd been sitting in an ant pile, tail bushed, and, when she realized it was only an apprentice. Flashpaw slumped back over to sit, still quivering- partly from nerves, partly from embarrassment. She didn't want to talk, she was scared of being judged. She'd scarcely been able to hear the fellow she-cat since she'd spoken to the wrong ear, but she turned her head to inspect the feline. When she was certain it wasn't a murderer, she Let out a quivering breath. "I-I-I-I c-ca-can-can't h-h-hea-hear-hear y-you-you-you. I-I-I c-can-can-can't fr-from th-that-tha-that e-ear." she tried to stop her stuttering, but she was so riled up from getting jolted out of her float that she couldn't avoid it, sadly. She'd never admit it, but the light ginger-colored tabby almost yelped. That would've embarrassed her even more.

She was embarrassed enough, in her opinion, so, dipping her head and shifting on her paws, Flashpaw mewed, "Wh-wh-wha-what'd y-you s-sa-say-say? My-M-m-my nam-name? Fl-Fl-Flash-Flash-paw. S-sorr-sorry. Flash-Flashpaw." she winced at her voice. Cats struggled to understand her, so she made sure to repeat herself so she wouldn't have to ask. In her opinion, it made more sense to just go ahead and repeat yourself so you wouldn't have to go through the struggle later. Often times, she had to say words three times, and at that point she was so upset with herself Flashpaw would hurry off to the apprentice's den, hating the mess out of herself and her stupid stutter, stupid half-deafness. No. No, she wasn't stupid. Lostspark said so. She had to agree, she just had to. Lostspark was smarter than she was-- or older at least. That meant that she knew more. Flashpaw had come to respect cats older than her for their many helpful tips and span of knowledge. ESPECIALLY Silverlark. Silverlark meant very very much to her, so Flashpaw wanted to treat him right. That meant listening and focusing when he spoke and taught her. The best part? He didn't care about her stutter.
Mallowpaw
39/100

The apprentice seemed to jump out of her skin when she approached her. Mallowpaw may not have been the most social cat, but she had nothing on this apprentice. Then she mentioned about not being able to hear her, and Mallowpaw's pelt burned with embarrassment. "Oh, uh, sorry," she mewed and moved to the she-cat's other side.

Her stuttering made it hard to understand her, but Mallowpaw managed to gather that her name was Flashpaw. "My name's Mallowpaw," she offered. She paused as she figured out something to say. Mallowpaw was starting to regret talking to Flashpaw. She would have been content listening to the leaders speak without any distractions. Oh well, it's too late now.

"So how's your training goi-" Mallowpaw's words were cut of as Twilightstar began to speak. She turned, listening intently until she was finished. Maybe it was bad to cut off the conversation, but she couldn't just ignore the leaders. That was the point of gatherings, after all.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 07:16 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: March Gathering

ShadowFall

"Shadows of my past and i'll be falling down to take whats mine!"

the tom padded in a spot to sit, his eyes narrowed as he looked around for his sister, his ears perked when he saw her, but he was scared to go by her now...what if she was angry. he shook his head and padded up to her and purred "blossomfall!" he sounded so happy now. seeing her.
(shadowfall is thunderclan)

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

the she-cat was sitting down trying to look for honeybee, did she come too? or was she somewhere else. she then looked around and saw her brother, shadowfall "shadowfall?" she blinked and then smiled "shadowfall!" she then got up and rubbed her side on his. "its been so long." she purred back.
(blossomfall is riverclan)
@Honey Bee (for the mention of honeybee)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 22nd, 2024, 07:21 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: March Gathering

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

Lostpaw padded up to mossfreckle, but just a few paw steps away from her, she wanted to be close to the medicine cat for some reason, she was proud that she had finished that patrol and hoped that the medicine cat didnt mind her being close. lostpaw then started turning her head around to look for dovedance...where was she?

@Fawn<3 (mossfreckle mention)
@paris (dovedance mention)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:35 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
39/100

The apprentice seemed to jump out of her skin when she approached her. Mallowpaw may not have been the most social cat, but she had nothing on this apprentice. Then she mentioned about not being able to hear her, and Mallowpaw's pelt burned with embarrassment. "Oh, uh, sorry," she mewed and moved to the she-cat's other side.

Her stuttering made it hard to understand her, but Mallowpaw managed to gather that her name was Flashpaw. "My name's Mallowpaw," she offered. She paused as she figured out something to say. Mallowpaw was starting to regret talking to Flashpaw. She would have been content listening to the leaders speak without any distractions. Oh well, it's too late now.

"So how's your training goi-" Mallowpaw's words were cut of as Twilightstar began to speak. She turned, listening intently until she was finished. Maybe it was bad to cut off the conversation, but she couldn't just ignore the leaders. That was the point of gatherings, after all.

Tags; @/kittycatburmise || OPEN

Flashpaw winced at the molly's awkward look. Maybe she was nervous. It made a lot of cats nervous to speak to her since one, sometimes she struggled to hear them, and two she could barely talk. After a moment of uncomfortable silence, Flashpaw explained, "O-oh. I-It's O-okay. I-I-I sh-shou-should b-be s-sa-saying S-so-so-sorry. I-I-I w-wa-was d-do-doi-doing-doing a ta-tac-tacti-tactic tha-th-that h-he-helps m-my stu-stu-stutter. I-I-It c-ca-calms m-me-me-me dow-down." Okay, not the best sentence. She despised how good and smooth the words came out in her mind, but how silly they sounded out loud. She closed her eyes momentarily. All she had to do was focus. If she focused, she'd be okay. She knew she would. "N-N-N-Ni-Nice t-to-to-to m-me-me-meet y-you M-Ma-M-Mal-EErgh." she growled, then cleared her throat and tried again. "S-S-Sorry. Th-tha-that s-sound m-mess-messes m-me u-up. M-Mal-Mallow-Mallowpaw. N-N-Nice t-to m-me-meet y-ou-you. That-Tha-that's a-a pr-pretty n-na-name." she offered a smile.

This wasn't going well. Flashpaw could sense the discomfort hanging over the pair as they sat, and she gave an awkward little laugh, but choked it back by clearing her throat and shifted her paws. Then, her eyes gazed around the clearing thoughtfully. "Wh-Wh-who's y-yo-your m-me-men-mentor?" she asked politely, unsure of what else to say. Gosh, if only she was Silverlark then she could talk better and more and be more friendly. He was a very good warrior. He seemed to know what to say, unlike she herself... No. She knew what to say in her mind, but her mouth and tongue adamantly refused to give the sounds she wished. She could try, and the floating tactic helped indefinitely, but other than that? No luck. Unfortunately.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old March 26th, 2024, 03:28 AM

Quote:

Tags; @/kittycatburmise || OPEN

Flashpaw winced at the molly's awkward look. Maybe she was nervous. It made a lot of cats nervous to speak to her since one, sometimes she struggled to hear them, and two she could barely talk. After a moment of uncomfortable silence, Flashpaw explained, "O-oh. I-It's O-okay. I-I-I sh-shou-should b-be s-sa-saying S-so-so-sorry. I-I-I w-wa-was d-do-doi-doing-doing a ta-tac-tacti-tactic tha-th-that h-he-helps m-my stu-stu-stutter. I-I-It c-ca-calms m-me-me-me dow-down." Okay, not the best sentence. She despised how good and smooth the words came out in her mind, but how silly they sounded out loud. She closed her eyes momentarily. All she had to do was focus. If she focused, she'd be okay. She knew she would. "N-N-N-Ni-Nice t-to-to-to m-me-me-meet y-you M-Ma-M-Mal-EErgh." she growled, then cleared her throat and tried again. "S-S-Sorry. Th-tha-that s-sound m-mess-messes m-me u-up. M-Mal-Mallow-Mallowpaw. N-N-Nice t-to m-me-meet y-ou-you. That-Tha-that's a-a pr-pretty n-na-name." she offered a smile.

This wasn't going well. Flashpaw could sense the discomfort hanging over the pair as they sat, and she gave an awkward little laugh, but choked it back by clearing her throat and shifted her paws. Then, her eyes gazed around the clearing thoughtfully. "Wh-Wh-who's y-yo-your m-me-men-mentor?" she asked politely, unsure of what else to say. Gosh, if only she was Silverlark then she could talk better and more and be more friendly. He was a very good warrior. He seemed to know what to say, unlike she herself... No. She knew what to say in her mind, but her mouth and tongue adamantly refused to give the sounds she wished. She could try, and the floating tactic helped indefinitely, but other than that? No luck. Unfortunately.
Mallowpaw
41/100

This was definitely awkward. Mallowpaw sat on Flashpaw's hearing side with her tail wrapped around her paws, occasionally glancing at the other conversations around them that seemed to be flowing much more smoothly than theirs. But she forced herself to keep her attention on the apprentice so she could decipher her words.

"Thanks," Mallowpaw muttered when Flashpaw complimented her name. Flashpaw's awkward laugh hung in the air, and she flashed her a small sympathetic smile before the ShadowClan apprentice spoke again.

"My mentor? Oh, uh, Mushroomcloud. You probably don't know him." Mushroomcloud was a good mentor, but at times like this she really wished she had a mentor that was a Hornet or someone well-known. Like Foxpaw. Why had her sister gotten a Redhawk as a mentor and not her, the high achiever that had the values expected of a Hornet's apprentice? A brief jealousy burned bright in her chest. But she knew she couldn't linger on that, or she would start to resent one of the cats closest to her. "Who's yours?"
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:25 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
41/100

This was definitely awkward. Mallowpaw sat on Flashpaw's hearing side with her tail wrapped around her paws, occasionally glancing at the other conversations around them that seemed to be flowing much more smoothly than theirs. But she forced herself to keep her attention on the apprentice so she could decipher her words.

"Thanks," Mallowpaw muttered when Flashpaw complimented her name. Flashpaw's awkward laugh hung in the air, and she flashed her a small sympathetic smile before the ShadowClan apprentice spoke again.

"My mentor? Oh, uh, Mushroomcloud. You probably don't know him." Mushroomcloud was a good mentor, but at times like this she really wished she had a mentor that was a Hornet or someone well-known. Like Foxpaw. Why had her sister gotten a Redhawk as a mentor and not her, the high achiever that had the values expected of a Hornet's apprentice? A brief jealousy burned bright in her chest. But she knew she couldn't linger on that, or she would start to resent one of the cats closest to her. "Who's yours?"

user20199_pic47966_1706994535.png
Flashpaw

Tags; @/kittycatburmise | Open

The flash in Mallowpaw's eyes didn't go unnoticed. She did keep quiet, though, not wanting to unearth grudges that weren't hers. Perhaps she was lying, or her mentor was mean. Either way, Mallowpaw was ThunderClan. She had no business sniffing a Thunderclanner's paws searching for more problems. ThunderClan was her enemy, but Mallowpaw was trying to be her friend. A friendship, she knew, that would only prosper once a moon. And that was alright, she supposed. "I-I-I r-really l-li-like m-my m-e-mentor." she mewed. It was true. She adored training with Silverlark and the tactic he'd taught her. Talking about him seemed to smooth her voice over a bit so she added, "M-m-mu me-mentor's Si-Sil-Silverl-lark. H-he's r-re-really n-nice. A-An E-Enforcer, t-t-t-oo." That last word was tricky, so she spaced out her attempts a bit.

She stared thoughtfully up at the leaders for a moment. She realized she wanted to have Silverlark be deputy- but he'd probably never, ever accept. This made her heart drop. There were lots of better choices... right? Well, not to her, but prooobably to Dawnstar. Silvee was a great warrior, but he wasn't vicious enough. Not fierce enough. Well, she didn't really know that, but still. She truly thought he'd make a good deputy, but he wouldn't be chosen. That was a fact. Maybe... maybe Darkfall? He'd be good at it, probably. But she still thought Silverlark could be better. Oh, well, Darkfall would probably be chosen. "S-Sorry M-M-Mallow-Mallowpaw. I-I'm n-not t-too s-so-social. C-cats d-do-don't like m-m-my st-stu-stutter o-or h-h-how I str-st-struggle t-to h-hear th-th-them so-sometimes." She wanted very badly to apologize. Even though she didn't do anything really wrong. "H-How o-o-old a-a-are y-you? I-I-I'm 7 m-mo-moons. An-and a-a hal-half." she made sure to pipe up.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:54 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw and Mosspaw sit and talk.

(OPEN)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:54 PM

Quote:

Attachment 3300
Flashpaw

Tags; @/kittycatburmise | Open

The flash in Mallowpaw's eyes didn't go unnoticed. She did keep quiet, though, not wanting to unearth grudges that weren't hers. Perhaps she was lying, or her mentor was mean. Either way, Mallowpaw was ThunderClan. She had no business sniffing a Thunderclanner's paws searching for more problems. ThunderClan was her enemy, but Mallowpaw was trying to be her friend. A friendship, she knew, that would only prosper once a moon. And that was alright, she supposed. "I-I-I r-really l-li-like m-my m-e-mentor." she mewed. It was true. She adored training with Silverlark and the tactic he'd taught her. Talking about him seemed to smooth her voice over a bit so she added, "M-m-mu me-mentor's Si-Sil-Silverl-lark. H-he's r-re-really n-nice. A-An E-Enforcer, t-t-t-oo." That last word was tricky, so she spaced out her attempts a bit.

She stared thoughtfully up at the leaders for a moment. She realized she wanted to have Silverlark be deputy- but he'd probably never, ever accept. This made her heart drop. There were lots of better choices... right? Well, not to her, but prooobably to Dawnstar. Silvee was a great warrior, but he wasn't vicious enough. Not fierce enough. Well, she didn't really know that, but still. She truly thought he'd make a good deputy, but he wouldn't be chosen. That was a fact. Maybe... maybe Darkfall? He'd be good at it, probably. But she still thought Silverlark could be better. Oh, well, Darkfall would probably be chosen. "S-Sorry M-M-Mallow-Mallowpaw. I-I'm n-not t-too s-so-social. C-cats d-do-don't like m-m-my st-stu-stutter o-or h-h-how I str-st-struggle t-to h-hear th-th-them so-sometimes." She wanted very badly to apologize. Even though she didn't do anything really wrong. "H-How o-o-old a-a-are y-you? I-I-I'm 7 m-mo-moons. An-and a-a hal-half." she made sure to pipe up.
Mallowpaw
42/100

Silverlark? The name didn't dredge up anything in her mind. Then Flashpaw mentioned he was an Enforcer, and another pang of jealousy flared in her chest. She knew Enforcers where ShadowClan's versions of Hornets. Looking at the nervous, stuttering apprentice, Mallowpaw wondered how she had got one as a mentor while she had not.

But envying an apprentice that wasn't even from her clan was pointless, so Mallowpaw pushed her feelings down. After looking at the leaders for a few moments, Flashpaw spoke again, and Mallowpaw flicked her tail dismissively. "It's fine. I'm not that social either." But the last part's certainly true, Mallowpaw thought. If she saw Flashpaw again at another gathering she'd probably avoid her for those very reasons.

Flashpaw's stutter meant she took a few seconds to comprehend her words. "Oh, I've just turned nine moons."
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:25 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Glimmermask
27 Moons | Warrior | He/They

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

His mood would be somewhat soured tonight, considering ThunderClan was currently in a weak position, and would most likely be viewed as such by the other leaders. He scowled as he pulled apart from his group and disappeared amongst the throng, finding a seat somewhere in the back — away from the majority of the cats.

If anyone wanted to approach him (for what reason, was beyond him), they would be welcome to. But he wasn't particularly hoping for any interaction. He just wanted to listen to the leader's announcements — in particular Bumblestar's — and get this over with.

Quietly, he drew his long, whip-thin tail around his paws and existed in the shadows, eyes glittering like two full moons amongst the darkness.

[Open]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig