Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 11:12 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 11:09 AM
Strike Hard [p]
Last post by Saki
Today 10:59 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:57 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Saki
Today 10:32 AM

Old September 29th, 2022, 09:41 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Peakclan Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Firefang chuckled "it's alright little one, i've got to go now, but seek me out later and we'll play a good game of Moss ball ok?"
Cloudkit nodded vigorously. "Ok!" With that, she went back to rolling.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 29th, 2022, 09:43 AM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah

Berrynose

The calico she-cat gave her long fur a quick groom. Then followed after Harekick where he stood, the chocolate brown tom meshed in with the dirt walls. She snorted, padding forward towards the entrance of Peakclan. The smell of the fresh cold air of the outside was present, edging closer. Standing behind the deputy, waiting for the other patrol members to join the party as soon as possible.

They were just gathering mud for the camp walls, right? Giving one more quick sniff, she looked over her shoulder to see the medicine cat and the rest of the clan idly chattering away. It seemed like Bramblebreeze, Rockpaw, and Firefang were going on as well. The clan was steadily going on their morning routine for camp. She gave a small quirky smile, her tail thumping against the ground. At the corner of her eye, she giggled at Cloudkits antics. Especially getting her white fur dirty. One of the brood-mothers will sure have a-lot of time having to clean up dirt from Cloudkits fur.
Old September 29th, 2022, 09:55 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Cloudkit squealed as she did a small flip into a big puddle of mud. She giggled, and splashed around in it, getting her white fur even more dirty. The small kit was having SUCH A GOOD DAY! Cloudkit could SMELL the season changing, and was trying to get in as much outdoor playtime as possible before Leafbare came in. She rolled around in the mud until her fur was completely plastered down with it- except for her face. She didn't want to drown in mud! Cloudkit looked... funny to say the least. [open]

Old October 3rd, 2022, 04:50 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Clearing

Pebblestar looked at the cats in camp, he twitched his whiskers as he stroll forward to follow the two cats. He flicked his fluffy tail, and the draping strands of fur brushed against the dirt ground of camp. He looked towards Harekick and Berrynose, giving a simple nod as it was time to get going on their patrol. "I think it's about time we go now. The camp might as well mold and freeze if we don't hurry our paw pads now." He murmured, giving the deputy the order to lead the patrol. He was just there to help with extra weight and such. Supposing anyone would doubt that a tom as old as him would be able to keep up with going back and forth on a mountain territory such as this.

He felt the urge to just burst through and feel the cold draft of the wind brush his fur. Even the camp.. did feel a little sometimes. But that was just a part of Peakclan culture. He raised his tail, glancing at the two cats.

[ @Lilacquartz, @fernmass was late with this srry! ]

Last edited by Eaglet; October 3rd, 2022 at 04:53 PM.
Old October 5th, 2022, 11:03 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Cloudkit squealed as she did a small flip into a big puddle of mud. She giggled, and splashed around in it, getting her white fur even more dirty. The small kit was having SUCH A GOOD DAY! Cloudkit could SMELL the season changing, and was trying to get in as much outdoor playtime as possible before Leafbare came in. She rolled around in the mud until her fur was completely plastered down with it- except for her face. She didn't want to drown in mud! Cloudkit looked... funny to say the least. [open]
Bramblebreeze had been padding out of Pebblestars den when she caught sight of a small kit rolling in mud. She let out a rusty purr before padding over to her. It was Cloudkit, though at this point a better name for her would have been Mudkit. They picked up the small kit by the scruff and moved her out of the mud. "Well, hello little Cloudkit! You look to be having fun!" They mewed softly, as they knew they could be a bit scary looking with their scars. They started to groom the mud off the kits white fur and spitting it out after a few licks. "Be careful with playing in the mud, okay? Me and Rockpaw don't want you coming to us with whitecough, now do we?" After a few minutes the little white kit was cleaned off and she patted her head with a paw.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old October 5th, 2022, 11:30 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy sky View Post
Bramblebreeze had been padding out of Pebblestars den when she caught sight of a small kit rolling in mud. She let out a rusty purr before padding over to her. It was Cloudkit, though at this point a better name for her would have been Mudkit. They picked up the small kit by the scruff and moved her out of the mud. "Well, hello little Cloudkit! You look to be having fun!" They mewed softly, as they knew they could be a bit scary looking with their scars. They started to groom the mud off the kits white fur and spitting it out after a few licks. "Be careful with playing in the mud, okay? Me and Rockpaw don't want you coming to us with whitecough, now do we?" After a few minutes the little white kit was cleaned off and she patted her head with a paw.
Cloudkit squealed with joy as her paws were lifted out of the mud. WHAT FUN! IT WAS LIKE SHE WAS FLYING!!! But then she was set down. Aw. The white kit purred as Bramblebreeze spoke. "Yeah i am! I love mud! It's sticky and wet and dirty and i love it!" she squeaked. Cloudkit giggled when she felt a tongue rasp over her body. Then she heard the thing about Whitecough. She didn't know, nor care what that was. "Mud is fun though!" She purred. Cloudkit grabbed the paw with her tiny ones, holding it against her head.

Old October 6th, 2022, 03:03 PM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
Pebblestar looked at the cats in camp, he twitched his whiskers as he stroll forward to follow the two cats. He flicked his fluffy tail, and the draping strands of fur brushed against the dirt ground of camp. He looked towards Harekick and Berrynose, giving a simple nod as it was time to get going on their patrol. "I think it's about time we go now. The camp might as well mold and freeze if we don't hurry our paw pads now." He murmured, giving the deputy the order to lead the patrol. He was just there to help with extra weight and such. Supposing anyone would doubt that a tom as old as him would be able to keep up with going back and forth on a mountain territory such as this.

He felt the urge to just burst through and feel the cold draft of the wind brush his fur. Even the camp.. did feel a little sometimes. But that was just a part of Peakclan culture. He raised his tail, glancing at the two cats.

Berrynose

Berrynose gave a small nod, turning towards Harekick as she was tingling in her paws to get out and get a good run out into the wild.

[ short post ]
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:16 PM
man.

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post

Harekick flicked his ear, giving a subtle nod towards Pebblestar. The air was just around the corner with a swift breeze brushing his cheek. He couldn't wait any longer as he burst through. His paws felt the outdoor clearing grass, feeling the small crunches of in coming freezing leaf-bare. He turned back towards his clanmates, making sure they were following closely.

He edged closer towards where he could see the small dirt patches following down some rocky slopes. Shuffling through the ferns as he gave a steady hopeful nod. Peakclan cats paw pads were extra hard so that we wouldn't slip to our demise. He huffed, sturdy paws trailed against the ledge. With a perk of his ears, he remembered to grab some large leafs. Though the ferns from the outdoor clearing were wilting bit by bit, they were still sturdy enough to get a hold of large lumps like mud.

He flicked his tail, plucking a leaf off a fern bush. The leaf was large as it hanged from his maw like a mouse-tail. He brushed it carefully against the ground. Waiting patiently for the other two to come by and grab a leaf as well.

' Everything has a beauty, but not everyone sees it. ' - Confucius

Character site in progress.
Old October 26th, 2022, 10:40 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever

Default Re: Outdoor Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilacquartz View Post
Harekick flicked his ear, giving a subtle nod towards Pebblestar. The air was just around the corner with a swift breeze brushing his cheek. He couldn't wait any longer as he burst through. His paws felt the outdoor clearing grass, feeling the small crunches of in coming freezing leaf-bare. He turned back towards his clanmates, making sure they were following closely.

He edged closer towards where he could see the small dirt patches following down some rocky slopes. Shuffling through the ferns as he gave a steady hopeful nod. Peakclan cats paw pads were extra hard so that we wouldn't slip to our demise. He huffed, sturdy paws trailed against the ledge. With a perk of his ears, he remembered to grab some large leafs. Though the ferns from the outdoor clearing were wilting bit by bit, they were still sturdy enough to get a hold of large lumps like mud.

He flicked his tail, plucking a leaf off a fern bush. The leaf was large as it hanged from his maw like a mouse-tail. He brushed it carefully against the ground. Waiting patiently for the other two to come by and grab a leaf as well.
Pebblestar

The marbled tom appeared through the shadows of the underground camp. Seeing the lush greens of the mountains that are slowly turning into frost. The smell of the fresh mountain air entered his nostrils. Making him feel a sense of relief. Giving a silent thank you towards his ancestors for giving them such a great mountain range to breathe upon. His gaze set on the brown tom in front of him. This deputy of his was already ready for reshaping the camp. He gave a wained smile, whipping around to chomp and pull a large leaf off of one of the ferns in the clearing. He shifted to look over his shoulder at one of his warriors. The bright-red-nosed warrior seemed to be incredibly nervous on a patrol like this.

He wished he could give his warrior a bump on the shoulder to pump her up. But he believed strengthening yourself without help would be a reasonably better way to shape self-strength. From what his father had told him since he was just as nervous when he was younger. Experiencing it firsthand. She ought to realize what path is right for her. He heaved quietly, a cold breath escaping his maw.

[ @fernmass ]