Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:01 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by alec
Today 12:58 PM
velli's rp finder
Last post by poppy
Today 12:55 PM
thrushfreckle
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 12:54 PM

Old February 21st, 2024, 01:52 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

BearSkull Spawns.(OPEN TO TRAIN AN APPRENTICE. 1-3 MAYBE 4. DEPENDS IF YOU LIKE SHORT CATS)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; February 21st, 2024 at 04:25 PM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 02:21 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A battle, huh? Smolderingpaw really didn't care what it was for. Yeah yeah, clan loyalty and all that business - he needed to show Dawnstar he wasn't just here to freeload - but most importantly, this could be his opportunity to show his father what he's made of, wherever Elmshadow was... The feline ought to ask someone. There was only one issue, Miss Lynxshade over there hadn't given him any battle training yet. Well, he could still sneak his way in; after all, he spent, what? Fourteen moons in the outskirts? No one needed to know that he spent that time avoiding conflict (have you seen him?), and stealing his prey, the scrawny thing could pretend he at least had a lick of battle training if Lynxshade was too busy handling this event to teach him anything. But he wasn't that foolish either, some basics would be good. Casting a glance around the little outcast slunk his way over to Lynxshade, a grin pulling on the scar that adorned his chin.
"Got the time to teach me?"
He spoke with feigned civility, whiskers twitching in anticipation. ThunderClan wasn't those fishbreaths he hailed from, but they could be good practice. For now.

[ @Wingnettle ]

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

A battle... Mama was going out to battle again. The young kitten, awoken by Lynxshade's call, stood at the edge of the nursery idly watching. Her eyes were fixed on one cat, and one cat only: her mother. She hadn't seen much of her lately, less and less as she grew, especially since... Them. The white-flecked feline couldn't think of them without strange feelings filling her chest, making her paws tingle uncomfortably. She didn't like that feeling, but she couldn't help it... It just came and went like the tides, or rather the shadows cast by the sun.

Front paws interchangeably lifted and rested back on the ground, scarily vibrant eyes following the medicine cat's every step. This wasn't the first time mama went out to battle. Larkfire once went out when she was much, much younger and smaller... Too young to understand where her mother had come from that time, all red and with that uncomfortable, metallic scent. Sleepykit didn't want that. She wanted... Mama safe. Even if mama was always busy, Sleepykit knew it was her duty. Her job. She knew it was more important than herself, just like... The other kits. The ones her mama once brought into the nursery, the ones who took her nest. Her job was more important than them too, right?

A suddenly dull, blue gaze looked behind her, eyes scanning the nursery for the white queen that looked after her so often. She was busy. Not watching the dark kitten sit by the entrance. Sleepykit never disobeyed. She never left the nursery without permission or reason. But, she had a reason now. A personal reason. And though it made her little heart beat hard in her chest, she felt so tempted. And so, one white paw set a step forth. Followed by a black one, followed by another and another. Pace growing quicker and quicker, the little mockingbird trotted through the crowd towards her mama. She knew Miss Lynxshade hadn't said kits could come - she knew kits likely weren't allowed to come at all, but she was bigger now. Stronger than several moons ago, so... Maybe?

"Mama,"
A hesitant voice began behind the grey feline, head lifted to look up at the much bigger molly; at the molly whose eyes - Sleepykit remarked - looked much different than the last time she properly saw them. But she swallowed down the question, forcing her kit-like voice to grow more determined as she spoke.
"Mama, can I go with you, this time? I want.. to help."
She flexed her little claws in and out of the ground.
"Please? I won't get in the way... I promise."
She spoke sincerely, eyes hopeful as she looked up at the feline that almost seemed like a stranger now, but whom she loved all the same.

She wasn't entirely sure what was going on with... With ThunderClan. Nor did she know why her mother had to come, even as a medicine cat, other than it must be part of a medicine cat's duty. But the kitten wanted to keep her mother safe, ensure she didn't get any more of those pink stripes, that she wouldn't be covered in that terrible smell again. That was all she wanted, was it?

[ @Rose - Feel free to ignore ofc, Night or someone else can always nab her away! Was just ic for Sleepy to ask this ]

Last edited by Estelle; February 21st, 2024 at 02:30 PM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 03:55 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Turtlepaw

(Open :] )
Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw's eyes lit up with excitement as she purred, this was her chance to finally fight.
None of the apprentices seemed comfortable approaching the warriors, the majority seemed to be waiting around the outside of the crowd instead, hoping an adult would approach them. And while Shrewstep wasn´t particularly keen upon drawing attention to himself (though now that he thought about it, why WASN´T he keen on drawing attention). That had been a Then thing, a Avoid Dawnstar´s Wrath because I might be a trailer or associated with one thing. Now........now there was no reason NOT to put himself out there, given how much time had passed. Dawnstar was looking for new enforcers, and though he imagined his size alone would disqualify him, it couldn´t hurt to make a few, more visible moves. A new confidence in his mind, he strode up to a young tortoiseshell he vaguely remembered as Turtlepaw. Would you mind being my partner? he inquired, cocking his head to the side slightly. He was aware he didn´t look the most impressive, which was why he was asking nicely. He knew enough moves to teach her something he was sure, but she didn´t know that, so he needed to get through this first hurdle. He doubted he´d have to REALLY turn on the charm though. That was reserved for interactions of a more.......amorous nature, which this was most certainly not.
Old February 21st, 2024, 04:43 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
None of the apprentices seemed comfortable approaching the warriors, the majority seemed to be waiting around the outside of the crowd instead, hoping an adult would approach them. And while Shrewstep wasn´t particularly keen upon drawing attention to himself (though now that he thought about it, why WASN´T he keen on drawing attention). That had been a Then thing, a Avoid Dawnstar´s Wrath because I might be a trailer or associated with one thing. Now........now there was no reason NOT to put himself out there, given how much time had passed. Dawnstar was looking for new enforcers, and though he imagined his size alone would disqualify him, it couldn´t hurt to make a few, more visible moves. A new confidence in his mind, he strode up to a young tortoiseshell he vaguely remembered as Turtlepaw. Would you mind being my partner? he inquired, cocking his head to the side slightly. He was aware he didn´t look the most impressive, which was why he was asking nicely. He knew enough moves to teach her something he was sure, but she didn´t know that, so he needed to get through this first hurdle. He doubted he´d have to REALLY turn on the charm though. That was reserved for interactions of a more.......amorous nature, which this was most certainly not.
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly turned her head to Shrewstep as she proudly smiled, “sure as long as after we beat the ruffians you’ll tell my mentor Alderblossom how good I was!” Turtlepaw said, her ego was surely boosting with this battle training.
Old February 21st, 2024, 05:16 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar padded out of her den at the sound of Lynxshade's voice. So loud! The leader was in an irritable mood, but who wouldn't be with the number of cats that have been slacking around the clan. She should not have to be fill in for them! Extra testy, Dawnstar padded over to Lynxshade and took a seat where she stood. Her golden eyes scanned the crowed as cats slowly gathered. The group was still too small as it was, she needed more if ShadowClan was going to pull anything off.

Aware that she was simply riling herself up, Dawnstar pinned her ears back against her head and gave a frustrated sigh as if breathing would help her simmer down. She was just going to be angry at the world for the next several days until she found something worth brightening her mood for. With how many of her clanmates were acting, she expected to be in the dungy mood for a while.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 21st, 2024, 06:15 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Albatrosspaw(41/100)

Albatrosspaw padded over quickly, wanting to join. Thunderclan had hurt his clan and the other clans, too! They needed to be taught a lesson! The apprentice looked around and saw Dawnstar! Maybe she would teach him to fight! "Dawnstar..?" Albatrosspaw said as he approached slowly. "Would you wanna teach me to fight? I promise on my mother that I won't attack elders, kits, or the medicine den if you do! He explained, dipping his head in a greeting to his leader.
@Undertaker (You don't have to, you're just the first I saw)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:02 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Cornpuff's eyes glittered.
Finally, I'll get Bumblestar for you Shadowlight... For your apprentice.
Although the extra targets would be unfortunate casualties, he couldn't help but feel thrilled. Swishing his tail he looked around.
"Who'd like t'train with me?!"

(Accepting 2 apprentices.)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 21st, 2024 at 08:02 PM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:17 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight confidently arrived, searching for an apprentice to train. She was finally confident in her battle skills.

(OPEN FOR APP)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:24 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost stalked through the crowd, looking for a New apprentice. She noticed Chipmunkpaw and rushed over to the younger cat, saying with no hesitation. "Your training with me. Follow." Before turning and walking into a clearer area, expecting the apprentice to follow.

@Tiabirb

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:42 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Chipmunkpaw
-------------------------

Her eyes snapped wide. The warrior, without even introducing herself, just told her to follow them. Uh...Chipmunkpaw has totally heard of the phrase 'stranger danger'!

Well, even if she was totally rude, the small dark brown she-cat decided that simply being a Clanmate was enough for her to trust the she-cat, so with her white tipped tail held high, Chipmunkpaw hurried after her Clanmate.
They came to a clearer spot, and she glanced up at Sharpfrost, pale green eyes wide and expectant.

@Willie Warf

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 21st, 2024 at 08:44 PM.