Today 05:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2017, 12:16 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23
Graystep could feel his dark pelt growing much too warm for the weather. Was he really that embarrassed? What had he done wrong? Was she...scared of him? She looks scared. Why is she scared? What did I do wrong? Did I do something wrong? I can't figure out what's wrong...oh StarClan please help me not to mess this up. Graystep thought, his nervous yellow hues looking anywhere but directly at Owlwing. Truth be told, he was terrified of her. She was scary. Not in the 'I'm going to hurt you' way, but in more of a 'I'm ready to hurt you if I need to' way. The good news was she didn't seem like she had a quick temper, so unless Graystep flat out humiliated or insulted her- which he was quite sure he had never done- he should be fine. "W-Wel-l-l...its nuh-i-ce...nice to meet yu-yo-you, Owl-w-we-wing." Graystep found his stuttering growing fiercer by the second and sighed. This was not the best first impression he had ever made. How he wished he could just project clear thoughts to her and do something right for once.

Owlwing's ears flattened as she knew that he was very embarrassed. Oh, great Starclan Owl, you messed up! She thought with the shake of the head, she frightened him because of her fear, and wariness. Maybe I should tell him, yeah...I will, no more being quiet, just this once... Owlwing gave a silent, determined nod to herself."Sorry, I'm not good around toms, from past experiences...I'd rather not talk about it though." She muttered out, and honestly, that was the truth. Her father was abusive, to her, and her sister. That was true, so very true. Instead of fury, anger, and sadness, calmness erupted from her yellow golden eyes. She realized something, very important. "Its nice to meet you too." She responded, a smile on her face. This tom was different, he was scared of her, and she was scared of him. It was comforting to know someone had something in common with her: fear."We seem to have something in common, it's nice to know." She finally commented, a calm radiance never seeming to seep away. "Usually, only my sister understands, and she went through the same experiences as me, together."
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:24 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Her pelt felt warm now. "It is very beautiful, but when it rains a lot it does get muddy. Plus the stream overflows sometimes," she sighed. "Besides that, then it is very nice. There are loving cats who live there, and others who will do anything for their clan," she mewed.
"No loving cats for you?" Leafstorm asked his voice concerned. Perhaps this she-cat already had someone to love.... His heart sank. He wasn't sure why, although he had accepted her, Leafstorm was strong enough to not care. His mouth twitch as he held back a scream. How could this she-cat NOT like him. He was amazing. Strong, independent, and very clever. He didn't even care about what clan he was in and would switch for her. Leafstorm thought about this for a second. Would he go to Riverclan? The thought intrigued him, but he also hated the idea of starting from the bottom of the chain. The dark tom scowled to himself. He'd never thought so much about another cat in this way. It made him cringe to think he was letting himself go so much.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:26 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Badgerclaw flicked his tail from side to side. His blue eyes and grey pelt shimmered in the dark
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:48 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@The Bloody Kitty
@Slash-GNR

Plz continue the RP :3
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:22 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
"No loving cats for you?" Leafstorm asked his voice concerned. Perhaps this she-cat already had someone to love.... His heart sank. He wasn't sure why, although he had accepted her, Leafstorm was strong enough to not care. His mouth twitch as he held back a scream. How could this she-cat NOT like him. He was amazing. Strong, independent, and very clever. He didn't even care about what clan he was in and would switch for her. Leafstorm thought about this for a second. Would he go to Riverclan? The thought intrigued him, but he also hated the idea of starting from the bottom of the chain. The dark tom scowled to himself. He'd never thought so much about another cat in this way. It made him cringe to think he was letting himself go so much.
"I mean, I don't have anyone special in Riverclan. I love them like my family though," she mewed in return. "You ok?" she asked noting his unusual behavior. (sry real short)
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:08 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"I mean, I don't have anyone special in Riverclan. I love them like my family though," she mewed in return. "You ok?" she asked noting his unusual behavior. (sry real short)
Leafstorm perked his head up letting out a sigh of relief. "Yes I'm fine." He relaxed the fur on his neck, which had subconsciously risen. His emerald gaze rested upon the leaders again for the millionth time. He tried to figure out the meaning of the gathering, but he couldn't bring himself to care. This made him furious odd enough. The black tom was aware the clans were where Dewpatch made her home. Although Leafstorm too lived with the clans he did not devote himself to it's very cause. The only thing keeping him there was his rank as a trusted warrior and the lack of a higher role outside the clans. But to Leafstorm, Dewpatch seemed quite the opposite and now Leafstorm found himself wanting to impress her with his own devotion to his clan. However the Thunderclan warrior could not think of anything to say that would be even remotely interesting.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 21st, 2017, 05:15 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Really sorry @TehDerpyShoelace )

Blizzardfoot sat elegantly in the midst of the gathering. All around her, there was the buzzing of voices. A friendly chat here, a group of cheerful voices here. She supposed that all the felines were happy that the ‘Evil Era’ had come to a closure, and the normal leaders had regained their rightful positions. She herself was glad that Russetstar had taken control of RiverClan; he seemed like an excellent choice for leadership.

She was distracted. Not only by the droning murmuring of voices, but also because of something completely irrelevant to that. Pineshadow. How long has it been since the molly saw him? Moons, perhaps? It had been a while. Their meetings had become so infrequent and distant that she could hardly stand it.

She moved onto her paws in a graceful manner, turning her blue gaze upon the crowd in curiosity. He's probably at the gathering; most cats are. But where is he?
Pineshadow was relieved that he was chosen to go to the gathering. He always enjoyed the gossip, seeing cats from other clans, and one other thing. Blizzardfoot. She was the nicest cat he had ever met, especially because she had never teased him. Suddenly he blushed. He had no idea why, but gatherings always made him blush. Maybe it was Blizzardfoot, maybe not.

The brown tabby's eyes made his was across the clearing, looking for Blizzardfoot. When his eyes laid upon her, Pineshadow raced over. "Hello!" Pe uprred, trying to sound cool. It dodn't really help. He was out of breath, and was blushing. He looked like an apprentice staring at his crush.

{Can I have a picture of Blizzardfoot?}

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~

Last edited by FlashFanatic; January 21st, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:09 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw stayed where she was as Goldenpaw stepped forward, becoming slightly nervous at her advance. She herself was a bit wary of Soaringpaw, but didn't move closer. Him in ThunderClan just sounds so... weird. And I don't even know if he's trustworthy - after all, he's kinda tricking his way into the Clan... "Oh, snow? Yeah it's pretty cool. Ha, get it?" She could tell this wasn't the best time for jokes, but she felt the need to lighten the mood. I don't want them to fight! This is the Gathering, and they should know better.

Lightpaw looked up at the night sky, the starlight shining down on them and everyone else. She knew StarClan was watching them, and if Soaringpaw was ment to stay in SkyClan, they'd stop him. Maybe they don't always speak too clearly, but they know what's right and wrong better than we do. She didn't stop Goldenpaw from questioning him, but glanced quickly at her paws. She didn't want Soaringpaw to think of her as rude, but to know she wasn't... into him.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; January 21st, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:10 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Abstract bit at her lip, she was clearly nervous
lotusfang
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"That's a nice name. What's the origin?" She asked. "It's nice to meet you too. Well.. You won't run away, will you?" She asked with a slight serious chuckle. Other clan cats had tended to flee at the sight of a harsh, merciless ShadowClan warrior. "I'm from ShadowClan." She told her. "Mudpaw, the leopard-furred she-cat, over there is my apprentice." She figured she'd mind as well say the origin of her name while she was still talking. "The origin of my name is quite simple. I'm a mix of both of my parents. I have my mother's looks and my father's personality. My mother's name was Shadowfang and my father's was Redstorm. So they decided to mix them both and came up with, well.. Shadowstorm! Meanwhile, one of my many brothers had my father's looks and mother's personality, so his is Redfang." She smiled.
The Thunderclan she-cat chuckled, "Dawn for my white and ginger patched fur, and flicker because of my mind tending to get sidetracked easily," she chuckled. "It doesn't happen as much now since I have matured, but it did when I was an apprentice. You have a very pretty name, and I also like how you mixed the two together," she mewed. "I'm afraid I haven't met Redfang," she frowned.
Closed Thread