Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2017, 06:12 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: January Gathering

@Slash-GNR
Leafstorm sulked through the mass of cats. There were so many it made him cringe to think he was surrounded by so many. Carefully he rounded the corner and found some shade. It would keep the dark Thunderclan cat out of the masses for a bit. Suddenly the tom caught sight of a rather familiar pelt. As his eyes scanned the crowd they had layer on the face of the cat for such a fleeting second, Leafstorm had thought her a ghost. Suddenly the black cat found himself smiling, and snickering. He'd thought he'd never see the damsel he had met so long ago again. Feeling the urge to converse Leafstorm padded over. "Greetings" he mewed.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 17th, 2017, 06:56 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
@Slash-GNR
Leafstorm sulked through the mass of cats. There were so many it made him cringe to think he was surrounded by so many. Carefully he rounded the corner and found some shade. It would keep the dark Thunderclan cat out of the masses for a bit. Suddenly the tom caught sight of a rather familiar pelt. As his eyes scanned the crowd they had layer on the face of the cat for such a fleeting second, Leafstorm had thought her a ghost. Suddenly the black cat found himself smiling, and snickering. He'd thought he'd never see the damsel he had met so long ago again. Feeling the urge to converse Leafstorm padded over. "Greetings" he mewed.
Dewpatch sat in the back. She preferred to observe rather than do. She held her head high to honor Starclan and her own clan, Riverclan. She perked her ears at paw steps coming towards her. She then turned her head toward the voice. It sounded familiar. She turned her head to see the tom she met at the border. Her heart stopped and she swallowed. Her body began to tingle. She didn't know why. May be it was the fear she had that he would harm her after her bad attitude toward him on their first meeting. She dipped her head though, "Hello," she mewed. "We are at truce, so sorry, you can't get even with me from last time," she said with little emotion. However, she felt a lot of things with in her at that moment. She turned away, but then turned back, "I never did get your name. You were to busy running your mouth," she mewed.
Old January 17th, 2017, 07:47 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Dewpatch sat in the back. She preferred to observe rather than do. She held her head high to honor Starclan and her own clan, Riverclan. She perked her ears at paw steps coming towards her. She then turned her head toward the voice. It sounded familiar. She turned her head to see the tom she met at the border. Her heart stopped and she swallowed. Her body began to tingle. She didn't know why. May be it was the fear she had that he would harm her after her bad attitude toward him on their first meeting. She dipped her head though, "Hello," she mewed. "We are at truce, so sorry, you can't get even with me from last time," she said with little emotion. However, she felt a lot of things with in her at that moment. She turned away, but then turned back, "I never did get your name. You were to busy running your mouth," she mewed.
Leafstorm chuckled at her attitude towards him. He sat down without invitation and flicked his tail, quiet for a tiny bit. "Leafstorm." He decided to tell her. He faced the leaders not paying much attention to their words. The true reason for a gathering tended to bore him, but when invited he came never shot down the opportunity since it provided a opening to watch the weaknesses of others. Just in case he was ever presented with the possibility of attacking. Especially the leaders and deputies. He found them the most entertaining. His eyes flitted between his new companion, and the front of the clearing. He tried to remember the she-cats name. "Dew... Dewpatch." He remembered.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; January 17th, 2017 at 07:48 PM.
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm chuckled at her attitude towards him. He sat down without invitation and flicked his tail, quiet for a tiny bit. "Leafstorm." He decided to tell her. He faced the leaders not paying much attention to their words. The true reason for a gathering tended to bore him, but when invited he came never shot down the opportunity since it provided a opening to watch the weaknesses of others. Just in case he was ever presented with the possibility of attacking. Especially the leaders and deputies. He found them the most entertaining. His eyes flitted between his new companion, and the front of the clearing. He tried to remember the she-cats name. "Dew... Dewpatch." He remembered.
The female turned to the male who mentioned her name, "Aww, look! You remembered my name. You must have really liked me," she chuckled giving him a playful nudge. "So, how has your life in your clan been? Any issues?" she tilting her head at the tom. She let her greenish grey eyes scan him while she waiting for a response.
Old January 18th, 2017, 01:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Owlwing blinked cautiously, claws digging into the ground as she watched Graystep. She thought he seemed, quite interesting, and different from other cats she met, or the little she have talked to in the past. "Owlwing.." The molly introduced herself to Graystep, a smile was on her face, though her optics sparkled with caution and wariness. She didn't want to be attacked without being prepared, even though it was a gathering. But, cats have been attacked at gatherings in the past, so it wasn't impossible. This was getting a bit awkward. She thought, paws shifting uncomfortably. as she looked from left to right. This is very awkward, indeed. Too awkward to be honest... Owlwing thought with a sigh, tail swishing at the sand, glancing at Graystep ever so often. So awkward. It wasn't her or his fault though, it was just personality issues, and faults.

Graystep could feel his dark pelt growing much too warm for the weather. Was he really that embarrassed? What had he done wrong? Was she...scared of him? She looks scared. Why is she scared? What did I do wrong? Did I do something wrong? I can't figure out what's wrong...oh StarClan please help me not to mess this up. Graystep thought, his nervous yellow hues looking anywhere but directly at Owlwing. Truth be told, he was terrified of her. She was scary. Not in the 'I'm going to hurt you' way, but in more of a 'I'm ready to hurt you if I need to' way. The good news was she didn't seem like she had a quick temper, so unless Graystep flat out humiliated or insulted her- which he was quite sure he had never done- he should be fine. "W-Wel-l-l...its nuh-i-ce...nice to meet yu-yo-you, Owl-w-we-wing." Graystep found his stuttering growing fiercer by the second and sighed. This was not the best first impression he had ever made. How he wished he could just project clear thoughts to her and do something right for once.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 18th, 2017, 10:02 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Forgottenmemory padded into the gathering. She spotted Talonstrike right away and padded over to him. She sat down next to him and whispered, "Hey, what did I miss?" she asked looking around. She wrapped her silver tipped tail around her black paws. (sry short)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
"Talonstrike!" A molly bounded up to the solitary tom and waved her tail as she stopped in front of him. Her multi colored striped tail curled up as she looked up at her former mentor. It had been moons since their times of training together had ended, but she usually tried to make time for her friend - especially since she was the few friends he bothered to have. The cream colored molly gave another hop as she watched him. "So how do you like the gather?" She asked him this everytime. She was aware of the fact that he didn't like talking to other clans and would prefer to stay only among the Shadowclanners - even though she was friendly, she tried her best not to form and conflicting bonds with the other clans, though she was polite to them.

She began to blush standing so close to her former mentor. The young warrior had to admit to herself that he didn't like her in the way that she liked him. If she were to tell him how she felt, she feared that he would then decide not to spend any more time with her. And that was the last thing that she wanted.

"Riverclan has a new leader," Tawnypetal informed him, though it was obvious and everyone already knew. "I feel bad for them after Bucknight's rule, right? They were left without a leader - it would suck if he turned out to be like their last lead," she didn't really notice that this could be a touchy subject for some cats as she spoke. Some loved ones had been killed during the time of the evil leaders. It wasn't a happy time for the clans.

Though she herself had hardly been affected. She and Talonstrike had managed to go under the radar during that time and therefore never caught the eye of Blazingnight. Neither had lost a loved one either - but that wasn't saying much for Talonstrike.
Talostrike gave Forgottenmemory a confused look. Since Shadowclan had all arrived together, he assumed that she wouldn't have missed anything that Talonstrike knew from the current gather. "Well, nothing that I would know," he said. The spotted and striped warrior looked at the black spotted she-cat. He wasn't sure what to say to her. The two had a conversation before, but that didn't help with his awkwardness. Talonstrike opened his mouth to say something stupid or basic, but was interrupted by another cat.

As soon as he heard his name get called he knew who the cat was that bounded up to him. "Tawnypetal," he said her name quietly and then flattened his ears as she hopped. He like the she-cat since she was one of his few friends, but he could never get use to her boundless energy. Talonstrike dislikes overly hyper cats yet Tawnypetal had been his apprentice and he had accepted her for her kit-like personality, even if she wasn't his ideal company. "I know, I was here," Talonstrike said when Tawnypetal told him about Russetstar. He looked at the male leader when Tawnypetal said that she hoped he wasn't like Bucknight. "I doubt it," he muttered, unimpressed by Russetstar. "The gathering is fine..." it was clear he didn't like the gathering, but it wasn't like he hated it so he always attended.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:50 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw was taken aback at Soaringpaw's request, and her jaw dropped to new lengths. "Hold on - are you saying that you want us to -" She looked around cautiously, then lowered her voice to a whisper. "You want us to get you into ThunderClan? But what about your family, or friends, or the warrior code!" But Goldenpaw was right as well. SkyClan had saved their lives from the evil she'd been raised in, but at the sane time... Would we get punished? Is that against the warrior code? And will Ashstar approve of it? Her thoughts and feelings spiraled in a chaotic mess, preventing her from speaking again.

Lightpaw was trapped. She didn't want to lose Soaringpaw, as he seemed to be a good friend, but at the same time, she knew she could never break the warrior code. Oh, what in StarClan do I do?! "So..." She paused, unsure about what she was going to say. "Why would you want to come to ThunderClan? I mean, over joining ShadowClan, RiverClan, or WindClan." And why would you want to come here at all?
The honey-coloured molly was glad that she wasn't alone in her concerns; she hated being the odd one out, she commented, "Are your family coming to!? Wait..." Goldenpaw stopped and though about it, Trouble at home.... Wanting to leave.... Not caring about your family....... She looked shocked, it must be that.... The golden she-cat whispered, "What did your family do to you, something must of happened." She gazed at Lightpaw, "Yes, and why Thunderclan, are you......."Her voice was barely a whisper, "Half-clan?!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 18th, 2017, 04:21 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

The honey-coloured molly was glad that she wasn't alone in her concerns; she hated being the odd one out, she commented, "Are your family coming to!? Wait..." Goldenpaw stopped and though about it, Trouble at home.... Wanting to leave.... Not caring about your family....... She looked shocked, it must be that.... The golden she-cat whispered, "What did your family do to you, something must of happened." She gazed at Lightpaw, "Yes, and why Thunderclan, are you......."Her voice was barely a whisper, "Half-clan?!"
Lightpaw hardly held in her gasp as Goldenpaw suggested being half-clan, but her eyes opened wider than ever before. How could she say such a thing? No one likes to be accused of being half-clan! Though she knew it was a perfectly good possibility. It would explain why he chose ThunderClan, and why there was so much 'tension' for him and his family. Still, it's hard to grasp the fact that a SkyClan cat would be half ThunderClan... SkyClan hadn't even been with them for very long, so taking in the amount of new cross-clan relationships was difficult.

Lightpaw found herself looking at Soaringpaw with new eyes. Now, instead of a SkyClan cat from the far off mountains, she saw a ThunderClan cat from the forest. Instead of a high jumping cat, she saw someone with strong back legs. Nothing had been proved, of course, but now that the suggestion was out there, it had an effect on the she-cat's point of view. I know this shouldn't really change anything, but it just does... And the thought of him living under the same roof as her just seemed too... impossible. Oh, I hope to StarClan that isn't true!

Lightpaw drew her gaze away from Soaringpaw and onto Goldenpaw, looking into her eyes. She didn't know where the accusation had come from, or why she'd said it aloud, but she didn't dare question it yet. There were too many questions and not enough time, as she could tell the Gathering would be over soon. But before it does, this mess needs to be cleared up.

"So is that true? Are you really half ThunderClan, Soaringpaw?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 18th, 2017, 06:27 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw was taken aback at Soaringpaw's request, and her jaw dropped to new lengths. "Hold on - are you saying that you want us to -" She looked around cautiously, then lowered her voice to a whisper. "You want us to get you into ThunderClan? But what about your family, or friends, or the warrior code!" But Goldenpaw was right as well. SkyClan had saved their lives from the evil she'd been raised in, but at the sane time... Would we get punished? Is that against the warrior code? And will Ashstar approve of it? Her thoughts and feelings spiraled in a chaotic mess, preventing her from speaking again.

Lightpaw was trapped. She didn't want to lose Soaringpaw, as he seemed to be a good friend, but at the same time, she knew she could never break the warrior code. Oh, what in StarClan do I do?! "So..." She paused, unsure about what she was going to say. "Why would you want to come to ThunderClan? I mean, over joining ShadowClan, RiverClan, or WindClan." And why would you want to come here at all?
Soaringpaw chuckled dryly. "You don't have to do anything. It's already arranged. The only thing we need is friendship. As far as Ashstar and the rest of the clan knows, we're rogues deciding to settle down"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 18th, 2017, 06:29 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Goldenpaw had been staying silent, Soaringpaw was interesting; but Goldenpaw preferred to not divulge much information. The honey coloured apprentice noticed something was wrong though, the way he talked and moved was odd, like he had been keeping a secret. The secret was soon divulged however, and Goldenpaw gasped, "You want to come to Thunderclan! Is that allowed?" She whispered in a worried tone, "Still, you did save us and your skills will be useful..."
He smiled at the she-cat. "It's allowed. But if anyone asks you, I'm a rogue. Not a skyclanner"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Closed Thread