Today 10:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2017, 09:42 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Because, what if you lost someone you loved dearly? It isn't the concept of the battle, it is the losses that will come after the battle," she mewed. (your fine)
Leafstorm considered this. He had never had anyone loved ones fall in battle before. He had never had any loved ones at all. He just kind of fought cats and killed them if he was allowed, or even if he wasn't allowed. It had never concerned him that perhaps those cats had families they were supposed to go home to. The black tom shivered, he felt something he hadn't experienced ever. He didn't have a name. Just a sinking feeling, like he'd fallen into a dark pit. "I suppose..." he mewed quietly. Not quite sure the best way to respond.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 26th, 2017, 07:38 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
He smiled at Goldenpaw, "Yeah, Pretty cool, huh?" His ears detected Lightpaw "Its true..." He shivered, but not because of the cold. "It was horrible..." He shuddered, shaking his head. "I remember being 5 moons old, and my parents launching themselves at badgers to save me... They barely escaped alive, and Frostbite turned blind." He regained control over his unsteady voice, almost like if he was trying to herd a kit back to the nursery. "I knew cats... friends, mentors, leaders, who died there. After about 6 moons we gave up, and then when we were traveling, we heard about the Evil Era, and decided that we would try and save what we could... Our own clan was shattered and mourning, I didn't have a proper mentor yet, either. We didn't want another clan, not to say four, clans dying and breaking" He swallowed "That's part of the reason that we want to move back... There's barely 15 cats left. Thats part of the reason I want to go, I mean, we, all of my family" Even though there's not much left, you little Vole! You failed to protect Leechkit, and Smallkit! Even Lynxkit, your most treasured sibling With a sharp scowl of anger, he thought back at Shootingsky Lynxkit is still alive! He's just hurt!" He though he could hear SHootingsky chuckling in his head What use is a hurt cat? Much less one with a limp tail! Now he could definetly hear it, loud, wheezing, laughs ringing inside his cranium. You're a failure, Soaringpaw. Suddenly all sound vanished, as if Shootingsky had never been there. He shook himself and continued "We have no one left there... Other than ourselves, and my mother is about to have kits... Please, welcome us..."
Oh StarClan that's actually true! Lightpaw had expected her friend's fantasies to remain just that - fantasies. The fact that they had turned into reality was astonishing. How does a whole Clan recover from that? Having your homeland taken from you by your worst enemies... and yet they still came and helped us out! She made wide eyes at Soaringpaw, feeling emotions of sadness, pity, and even wonder. The she-cat couldn't comprehend the circumstances her friend had endured, and she couldn't find the right words.

Of course, Lightpaw's mind was full of curiosity, and she questioned Soaringpaw's story. We don't have any proof of what really happened; just his account, I don't know if I can trust. "Uh..." She glanced over at Goldenpaw. "Hey Goldenpaw, could I talk to you for a second?" She stepped away from the SkyClanner, hoping Goldenpaw would follow. "I have a thing or two to say about that cat," She whispered through gritted teeth. "I just don't know if he's trustworthy! Foxes and badgers taking over a Clan? Why hasn't he brought that up before? And how he sometimes just drifts away into thought? I mean, I know that cats do that sometimes, but it happens really often!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 26th, 2017, 10:57 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw widened her eyes as Goldenpaw made her wild suggestions. But a Clan of foxes and badgers doesn't sound too out of the box... She glanced at her, a smile creeping into her face. "A Clan of foxes and badgers, huh? Who'd be leader? Who'd be the medicine cat - no, medicine badger!" She giggled, gently shoving Goldenpaw. This is why she's my friend! She then looked over at Soaringpaw, watching his face closely. "So is it true? Did foxes and badgers take over your camp?"

Lightpaw narrowed her eyes from the snowflake flurry, the whiteness distracting and almost blinding. Leaf-bare isn't really the greatest of times; scarce prey, cold weather, and increased tensions between all the Clans. Can't green-leaf be here instead? The white she-cat knew she could easily blend in with the white snow, helping to hunt for Clan, but there was hardly any prey to hunt. She shivered, fluffing up her thick fur to warm up. "It's pretty chilly," She murmured. "I wonder how much longer we'll get to stay..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
He smiled at Goldenpaw, "Yeah, Pretty cool, huh?" His ears detected Lightpaw "Its true..." He shivered, but not because of the cold. "It was horrible..." He shuddered, shaking his head. "I remember being 5 moons old, and my parents launching themselves at badgers to save me... They barely escaped alive, and Frostbite turned blind." He regained control over his unsteady voice, almost like if he was trying to herd a kit back to the nursery. "I knew cats... friends, mentors, leaders, who died there. After about 6 moons we gave up, and then when we were traveling, we heard about the Evil Era, and decided that we would try and save what we could... Our own clan was shattered and mourning, I didn't have a proper mentor yet, either. We didn't want another clan, not to say four, clans dying and breaking" He swallowed "That's part of the reason that we want to move back... There's barely 15 cats left. Thats part of the reason I want to go, I mean, we, all of my family" Even though there's not much left, you little Vole! You failed to protect Leechkit, and Smallkit! Even Lynxkit, your most treasured sibling With a sharp scowl of anger, he thought back at Shootingsky Lynxkit is still alive! He's just hurt!" He though he could hear SHootingsky chuckling in his head What use is a hurt cat? Much less one with a limp tail! Now he could definetly hear it, loud, wheezing, laughs ringing inside his cranium. You're a failure, Soaringpaw. Suddenly all sound vanished, as if Shootingsky had never been there. He shook himself and continued "We have no one left there... Other than ourselves, and my mother is about to have kits... Please, welcome us..."
Goldenpaws eyes warmed when she heard Soaringpaws mournful tale, "It's ok," she mewed quietly, licking the toms ear, "My family hardly cared for me, family that you love is precious. If you lost it all I would run away too." The honey coloured she-cat looked up in the sky, Starclan was shining brightly, she picked out a small cluster of stars, she nudged Soaringpaw, "they're there. Watching over you. They will keep you safe." The young cats dark Amber eyes bore into Soaringpaw, she smiled, but something was amis.... They say eyes are the windows to the soul....

Goldenpaw huddled closer to Lightpaw, her short corse fur not protecting her from the icy cold. She watched the snowflakes fall, becoming larger, harder, and more frequent. The honey coloured she-cat curled her tail round her paws, then noticed Soaringpaw sitting on his own, shivering. "Come over and huddle, it's freezing," the she-cat mewed. She stood up quickly as Lightpaw beckoned her, "He seems hurt though. How would you like to recount your family being murdered by a pack of badgers!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; January 26th, 2017 at 10:59 AM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 02:52 PM
AWESOME

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Silversun was quick to react. She looked at Blackblaze and said, " Of course not Blackblaze, they are far too...complicated for me. Why would I go back if they hurt my family?" Silversun put on a fake smile. "I saw one of your friends earlier in the crowd. Sandscpekle I think was his name." She was egar to change the subject, normally she had fun at the seastones. This gathering was very different. Avoiding the RiverClan cats, the she-cat pawed her way into the crowd to look for Blackblaze's friend.
( @MooBaby171 *shoves into reply/quote button*
Red Rose~My meat-eating flower pet.
Dark Rose~My Rose sister
If you want to be in my fam please PM me!
Feed my dragons!

Last edited by Star; January 26th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 06:56 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Goldenpaws eyes warmed when she heard Soaringpaws mournful tale, "It's ok," she mewed quietly, licking the toms ear, "My family hardly cared for me, family that you love is precious. If you lost it all I would run away too." The honey coloured she-cat looked up in the sky, Starclan was shining brightly, she picked out a small cluster of stars, she nudged Soaringpaw, "they're there. Watching over you. They will keep you safe." The young cats dark Amber eyes bore into Soaringpaw, she smiled, but something was amis.... They say eyes are the windows to the soul....

Goldenpaw huddled closer to Lightpaw, her short corse fur not protecting her from the icy cold. She watched the snowflakes fall, becoming larger, harder, and more frequent. The honey coloured she-cat curled her tail round her paws, then noticed Soaringpaw sitting on his own, shivering. "Come over and huddle, it's freezing," the she-cat mewed. She stood up quickly as Lightpaw beckoned her, "He seems hurt though. How would you like to recount your family being murdered by a pack of badgers!"
Lightpaw tilted her head from one side to the other, thinking. "True... and he does seem really sad..." She sighed, moving closer to Goldenpaw. She'd been right; the wind had picked up, bringing an icy chill to the Gathering. "But how do we know that's the whole story? It's obvious he's grieving, so that part must be true, but what about all the details he's spared? We just don't know everything." She herself found the foxes and badgers hard to believe; sure, they were powerful enemies, but could they really take over an entire Clan? And could that Clan recover enough to go on to fight four more battles so soon?

Lightpaw glanced back at Soaringpaw, a rush of pity invading her heart. She really did find herself feeling bad for the apprentice; even if his Clan hadn't been taken over by wild animals, he had obviously lost someone very close to him. I hope my family does it die! I don't know what I'd do without Burstpaw, Cherrypaw, and Goldenpaw! She sighed again, unsure of what to do. She couldn't think of anything to say nor do, but she wanted to do something. "What should we do? How do you give support to a cat who's struggling?" She was good at comforting people, but this was more serious than she'd have ever previously dreamed of. Oh StarClan, what do I do?

Old January 27th, 2017, 10:55 AM

My Mood: Amused

Ferntail glances nervously at all of the other Clans around her. She wants to meet some cat, but is afraid that other Clans are going to be hostile to her. She spots a tiny apprentice from RiverClan, her Clan, peeking out from behind the shrubs. She walks over to the apprentice.
"Coalpaw!" (Sorry if someone used this name) She hisses at him.
"You should be sitting with everyone else, not stalking prey in the bushes!" Ferntail warns. The small black apprentice dips his head and heads off, tail low, towards his other Clanmates. Ferntail lets out a chuckle. She yawns at the full moon and stretches her head towards the sky, the moon outlining her smooth golden fur. She decides to try talking to some of her Clanmates instead. (Again, sorry if I use your names) Ferntail trots over to a yellow she-cat named Sandcloud, shouldering away a few ShadowClan cats.
"Hey, Sandcloud. Can we talk? I am nervous about talking to the other Clans..." Her voice trails off.
"Sure," replies Sandcloud, nudging Ferntail. Ferntail dips her head.
"Are you enjoying this gathering?" She asks Sandcloud, happily talking to her Clanmate.
"Yeah," replies Sandcloud. Ferntail glances at the group of crowded cats.
"Big group," comments Sandcloud. Ferntail starts feeling awkward and dips her head. She walks through the mass of cats to a darker part of the clearing, near some whispering ShadowClan apprentices and a few clustering groups of WindClan warriors.
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:22 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Goldenpaw looked at Lightpaw, "We shouldn't trust him with our lives or the clan obviously, but we should give him a chance; you gave me one...." The honey coloured she-cat trailed of, she remebered when she was a six moon old kit, bullied by her siblings, and any other kit. Then Lightpaw talked to her and all the problems disappeared. "He might feel guilty about it, his family died so he probably blames himself. Let's give him a chance." Goldenpaw looked into her freinds eyes. Lightpaw, please trust me. Everyone needs a chance. Please believe. Her warm Amber eyes trailed off and she looked at Soaringpaw.

The toms eyes had a shifting darkness behind them , it wasn't him, it seemed like another cat... The effect was mesmerising. She forced herself to look away, and once she did; the shadows were gone. She looked at Lightpaw. "It's simple, we listen." The honey coloured she-cat looked down again. What would it be like if had no family? Would I miss them? The cats that had terrorised my kithood? Or would I not care, or even enjoy their disappearance! Hoe cold would a cat have to be to do that?

@MaskedBandits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hawkfrost

Petalpaw, a calico Riverclan she-cat watched Coalpaw and walked up to him. "Hi," she mewed with uncertainty, it was her first gathering, "My names Petalpaw, what's yours? I watched you stalk, your really good." She shifted her paws and licked her chest fur. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you; this is my first gathering, I'm sorry..." She started to back away, I'm an idiot, I messed up! Now everyone is going to like me! I'll be hated through out the clans! All of them will wage war on Riverclan! Her eyes were clouded with fear now.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Goldenpaw looked at Lightpaw, "We shouldn't trust him with our lives or the clan obviously, but we should give him a chance; you gave me one...." The honey coloured she-cat trailed of, she remebered when she was a six moon old kit, bullied by her siblings, and any other kit. Then Lightpaw talked to her and all the problems disappeared. "He might feel guilty about it, his family died so he probably blames himself. Let's give him a chance." Goldenpaw looked into her freinds eyes. Lightpaw, please trust me. Everyone needs a chance. Please believe. Her warm Amber eyes trailed off and she looked at Soaringpaw.

The toms eyes had a shifting darkness behind them , it wasn't him, it seemed like another cat... The effect was mesmerising. She forced herself to look away, and once she did; the shadows were gone. She looked at Lightpaw. "It's simple, we listen." The honey coloured she-cat looked down again. What would it be like if had no family? Would I miss them? The cats that had terrorised my kithood? Or would I not care, or even enjoy their disappearance! Hoe cold would a cat have to be to do that?

@MaskedBandits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hawkfrost

Petalpaw, a calico Riverclan she-cat watched Coalpaw and walked up to him. "Hi," she mewed with uncertainty, it was her first gathering, "My names Petalpaw, what's yours? I watched you stalk, your really good." She shifted her paws and licked her chest fur. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you; this is my first gathering, I'm sorry..." She started to back away, I'm an idiot, I messed up! Now everyone is going to like me! I'll be hated through out the clans! All of them will wage war on Riverclan! Her eyes were clouded with fear now.
Lightpaw nodded, Goldenpaw's words crystal clear. "Ok, we'll give him a chance." She agreed with her; they didn't know Soaringpaw, so fully trusting him wasn't the smartest of ideas, but he deserved some friends. He's been through enough. Rejecting him would just he cruel. She turned back to the tom, looking into his eyes. They seemed unlike any others she'd seen - they looked normal, but there was a shadow that covered them, seeming almost haunting. Does he have secrets? He provdnot does, but then again, it's not my place to he dig through his personal affairs. She shook her head and instantly it was gone, but the fact that it had been there bigger her. I just don't like secrets!

Lightpaw again fluffed up her fur, the icy wind getting to her. Why does it have to be so cold? She was much more fond of season such as new-leaf and green-leaf, where things actually grew and prey was everywhere. Leaf-bare just had too make disadvantages, tjough snow was always fun. "So..." Her bubbly nature didn't let any situation bevime awkward, and she was a natural at starting up fun conversations. Besides, if he really is coming to ThunderClan then he'll need loads of friends! "What's snow like back in the mountains? Is it soft and fluffy like here? Or us more hard, like kinda crumbly?" She also wanted to know more about Soaringpaw's homelands; they rounded pretty cool!

Old January 27th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Tumblu

My Mood: Flirty

(ah nuuu ;-; I wanna join in the gathering but I literally have none of my character bios done, can I still join?)
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:05 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumblu View Post
(ah nuuu ;-; I wanna join in the gathering but I literally have none of my character bios done, can I still join?)
(Yeah, I think so,)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Closed Thread