Today 04:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2022, 10:31 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: March Gathering

|| @SourCream @luminous ||

The small apprentice watched with horror as Whiteclaw was attacked in front of her. "Stormpelt-" She started to choke out, but he was already leaving. She blinked rapidly, not knowing what the heck she was doing. Her eyes wandered from the cats in front of her to Dawnstar jumping down. With a squeak, she scrambled out of the leader's vicinity, and watched as the big cat killed the black molly she had seen earlier. Mouth agape, she stumbled away blindly. This was a very bad place for her to be. There was blood and death and she didn't want to be here a second longer. She could find her own way back to camp, but she felt nauseous. Maybe Gatherings just weren't for her.

Stumbling out of the Gatheringplace, Birdpaw shuddered. She wanted to go home right now. So she did, following the path that she had taken not long before, trying to swallow the bile in her throat. She didn't get to far along before she keeled over and vomited. There was a dead cat. A cat died right in front of her, and she did nothing. A cat got attacked right in front of her, and she didn't try to help. She vomited, tears springing in her eyes, then once her belly was just about empty, she raised her head, and padded shakily back to camp. This was a very, very bad night.

| birdpaw has left the gathering |

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; March 8th, 2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:32 AM
chirps

Ah, cleaning crew. What a pleasant surprise. Not really, considering he had already disposed of Lionpaw's body in ShadowClan. "As you wish," he purred sweetly to Dawnstar before lowering his head and hauling the limp body of Sprucefall onto his back with his jaws. She was incredibly light, some blood still leaking from her wounds and staining his pelt but Grimhound didn't care. With a swift motion, he turned to pad close to the shoreline. A traitor like this didn't deserve a proper burial. "Badgerscar, get over here," the tabby called. He didn't need help but it might be nice to catch up with his former apprentice.

Dropping the body off Grimhound took one latch of his teeth into the scruff and used his entire body to fling the deceased cat in towards the lapping waves. Soon enough they would rise to take the body out, good riddance.

// @NinjaBloss
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:34 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@Undertaker. Sprucefal was bleeding out. Nearly dead, she said some words. "I didn't understand you, Dawnstar. But I have paid the price. You see my scars, but not just physical ones. A kit and two apprentices died because of my actions. I wanted to make it up today. I wanted to. Sincerely." She then died as Dawn tossed the body away.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:36 AM
i am kenough

[ open? maybe? is plum feeling too lazy to reply to these things? probably? beware engaging ]

Nectarflame had followed the comically large battalion to the seastones in silence. The Bengal was feeling rather relaxed this evening, and watches Dawnstar end the life of some insignificant soul, feeling... Distant. Contrary to the popular belief that followed the leader around day and night, it was becoming apparent that instant slaughter was not something that she did frequently (though indeed moreso than others, perhaps) or lightly. So what had that Sprucefall done? Certainly enough to warrant the final blow from the forest cat.
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:38 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @poppy. ]

Mistypaw watched with wide eyes as the events shot by vastly. First Stormpelt left, and then Sprucefall died. A sigh escaped from her maw. Why was this happening? Her eyes landed on Birdpaw, who seemed shocked. "Birdpaw, are you alri-" But it seemed that the molly was already making her way back to camp. Misty understood why she would do that after witnessing all of this.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:41 AM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Kestrelstar was determined to perhaps have one Gathering where no drama outside of normal announcements and Dawnstar being her normal self occurred, but that would not be the case. Watching the events unfold, he felt his fur bristle as Storm charged into the Gathering demanding to rejoin. He remained silent, instead simply glaring at the tom. Whatever chances he might have had to rejoin in the future were gone now. Thankfully Shimmerbird and Birdpaw stepping in to handle it took care of the issue, as well as... was that a ShadowClan cat helping?

[ @NinjaBloss @x ghostie @luminous ]
Regardless, Kestrelstar slipped off the rock and padded forward. Storm had disappeared to stars know where, and so had Birdpaw after that... killing. Not that he disagreed - he was about two seconds away from finding Storm and doing the same to him. "Thank you, Shimmerbird," he mewed as he passed, casting a questioning glance to Whiteclaw. He noticed the tom was injured, but it wasn't his Clan so it wasn't his problem. "Wormbite," he called, noticing that the Shield had arrived to the Gathering, "can you go make sure Birdpaw gets back to camp safely? I'm not sure how much of the territory she knows at this point." Shifting his gaze to Mistypaw, he sighed. "You are welcome to go back to camp with him if you wish." He could see how rattled the she-cat was

With a nod of his head, he glanced to Shimmerbird. "If Storm shows his face here again, I want you to pin him, and I'll deal with him." Kestrelstar didn't elaborate on what he meant by that, though the fur on the back of his neck rising could indicate towards it. Turning around he stalked back over to the Seastone and returned to his place, giving his chest fur a few quick licks. "What a way to start," he muttered to himself, frustration lapping at his paws like ocean waves.

Last edited by spade; March 8th, 2022 at 10:41 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:45 AM
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!

My Mood: Yeehaw

[Open]

Shadehawk stood awkwardly in the Crowd, listening to conversations inadvertently. He was vaguely aware that thunderclan didn’t come with a leader or deputy, but he had more important things on his mind, like making friends and figuring out what in starclan just went on there. But making friends was his priority

#Anti-Homophobia

Characters

Ha! I fooled thee human! Now you have to deal with otterly disgraceful jokes! Water bad time you’ll have! Deer-ry me!
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:46 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softpaw of Thunderclan |

She was tired, exhausted, not physically but mentally. Of course, she put on a calm facade so she could take action when it was needed, if you just sit like a lump, well, that lead's to nothing getting done. To be honest, that mental exhaustion almost made her not notice the scenes that had just happened. . .but she noticed it, and her stomach churned.

There was fighting happening, a corpse was on the ground, this wasn't real, this had to be some sick, twisted, disturbing nightmare. She hit her head on the ground to test and. . .nope, this was, reality, now her head hurt more, fun, yeah. . .

Please let this night end already.

| OPEN, but not for THUNDERCLAN, I want her to talk to others outside of her clan for once, RIVERCLAN is prefered!

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Lostfire Of Shadowclan~ (OPEN)
The large she-cat had padded into the gathering place along with the rest of Shadow Clan and Thunder Clan her large paws silent on the ground below as she turned and watched Dawnstar kill another cat her eyes narrowing at the now still body as her leader told Hound to get rid of It. The she-cat had no care for the Chaos that had already begun before Wind Clan had even arrived and it showed in the expression on her face and movement of her body.
Old March 8th, 2022, 11:00 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

MORNINGLILY OF RIVERCLAN
(open, but good luck talking to her)

Oh. Oh dear Starclan. They really couldn't go a single meeting in any clan without some kind of catastrophe, could they? Morninglily huddled down nervously amongst the buzzing Gathering, her eyes on the duel between a Shadowclan warrior and his target. She could feel bile rising in her throat, watching the two warriors fight and - was that another fight? Against cats of her own clan this time. Oh no. Oh no no no no no no no no no no no.

She scrunched herself down further, shutting her eyes tight and wishing she could put the world on mute. Putting her paws to her ears didn't help thanks to the absolute size of them. Chatter rung in her ears and kept on ringing, ringing, ringing. Dawnstar's call kept on ringing, ringing, ringing.

The crackle of bones in jaws kept stayed in her head the longest. It reminded her of the sound of Quietclaw and Pebblesong's necks being torn open. Even if she couldn't bear to look, she knew it marked death for whoever had been on the receiving end. She hardly noticed the pile of vomit on the ground in front of her and the stinging, acrid taste in her mouth from it. All she could hone in on was the crack-crack-cracking of bones and the spurting of blood playing over and over in her head long after someone had tossed the corpse into the roaring ocean.

Morninglily wanted to rip her ears and eyes out with her claws. To become completely inert. Much better her a gory mess than anyone else. She couldn't help but wonder if it was her presence that had caused it - her rational side cried magical thinking, but the thought pervaded her mind. She stayed hunched over and frozen stiff, wishing she could blot out the moonlight that pierced her eyelids.