Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Spookez.
Today 09:34 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by silver.
Today 09:31 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by silver.
Today 09:27 AM
(- Sunsetpaw's Training -)
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:18 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2020, 01:27 AM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@hxneysuckle

His stomach churned at that...you could see it in his face too. He understood how it'll make her sick...it's making him sick right now.
Fighting the urge to throw up "I ...erk..um..." with all his might he cleared his throat only to leave a acidic taste in his mouth. " perhaps you should've placed a guard on watch for her....she came to me for I think a thorn in her paw.." he meowed . The memory still fresh in his mind.
" i...well...if you thought it was right...then so be it. But a kit can't do foxdung. Just remember that ok?" she better not get all. The leaders word is law and warrior code stuff right now to excuse her actions . He was disappointed in her... "I'll keep that information to myself , no one will find out . " he reassured .
@Dawneye

Wait...no that was a different Nightkit...ergh! Heading over to get the supplies , he did the same thing with everyone else. Cleanse and mush! "it's ok. Never be too afraid to not come for help ok?" he meowed before attending to the wound.

.... @shadowcla

He gave a suspicious glance at the cat "what happened lad? " he asked as he grabbed his supplies once more.
wildpelt said "i was attacked by a shadowclan apprentice."
Old April 25th, 2020, 01:29 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Speckledrose laughed a bit at the tom’s forgetfulness. She had trained with Moonpaw a bit and she was glad to say that the apprentice was doing well. She looked at Ashcloud. “What was Shade thinking?” She shook her head in disbelief.
@kittygirl

Old April 25th, 2020, 01:34 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Eveningkit looked up surprised, she hadn't realized it was already time. Really? She hadn't been paying much attention to the entire meeting. Although when cats started yowling she had poked her head up a little bit. It was sorta hard for her to follow though. Clan politics was always really confusing. Then, Duskstar called her name. She nervously stepped forward, wishing she had given herself a more proper cleaning.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 25th, 2020, 01:40 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Lately, it felt like a dark cloud had been forming over the forest. Something that just felt off had been lingering in ThunderClan, and it was getting old fast. Rainywhisker hadn't asked to be thrown into the situations he'd been tossed into lately, and he sure as hell wasn't liking all of these recent lunatics showing up thinking that they could turn the Clan on its back and gut it. He wasn't a fan of the edgy take the younger generation had on life- Everything was so melodramatic. All that mattered was securing another day for them all to wake up in.
That included their leader, too, though. And he didn't blame her but lately, things seemed worse off. So, as the warrior slips into the den, he gazes around warily. "Duskstar," the stormy gray tom meows. Hopefully he'd catch her alone, so that they could talk.
Old April 25th, 2020, 02:27 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

-- @starshooter --

Ploverspot padded into the clearing, an eye and an ear grasped in his mouth. He'd just finally managed to make his way back to camp, making it more complicated in order to make sure that that rabid shadowclan cat wasn't following him back. He had to check on Myrtlepaw and possible report in to Duskstar... But his apprentice would need his gift first and the ageing tom made a b-line for him as soon as he spotted the russet fur of Myrtlepaw. Slowing down he sat down, announcing his presence to the apprentice and dropping the ear and eye. "Myrtlepaw. I'm back... And safe I would say. Got a scratch here and there... but nothing major." With that he pulled the apprentice into his chest and began cleaning his ears carefully. He wanted to make sure that there was no scratch on the apprentice at all, no matter if it was from a bramble or a branch, Myrtle was not allowed to have any scratches. He didn't want to kill another cat nor did he want his mother to beat someone to the ground.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 25th, 2020, 02:44 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

"Oh, O-ok....WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Yowled Pinekit as she ran out of the leader's den, crying.

@hxneysuckle
Old April 25th, 2020, 05:06 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Softbriar quickly trotted up to their leader at her call, naturally concerned that Duskstar was not feeling well. "Oh-- yes, of course, Duskstar! Get well soon."

They shook off any shock from their face and glanced around at the clearing. Patrol... Patrol... Okay, border patrols. Yes, first a few warriors for border patrols. Then send some cats out hunting, that'll be easy! They took a deep breath, clearing their throat when they had thought up some of the pairings.

"Ah-. Pinepuff! [ @Fuzzy ] Take... Ratwhorl [ @Salt ] and Bravepaw [ @Bravekit ] to patrol the ShadowClan border! Make sure to stay alert." They nodded to the brown-furred warrior as they spoke, flexing their claws as they gradually became more sure with their words.

"Fleetwind[ @Beau ], you'll lead the WindClan border patrol with Sycamorerain[ @Puddletail ], Berrybreeze[ @Mayflower ] and Quailpaw [ @vermin ]" They turned around to check all the cats they called had heard.

"The RiverClan border patrol will be led by Kestrelcreek[ @Alexcentri ], take Lostwish[ @Chasepaw ] and Minnowthorn[ @Slushie ]." They had finished listing the border patrols, hopefully all three groups would work well together and nothing bad would happen. They would feel horrible if they'd assigned a bad pair and something went wrong because of it.

Now it was time for some hunting patrols, a freshly stocked fresh-kill pile would do ThunderClan good while their warriors were still recovering from injures from the raid. They would have gladly gone out hunting themselves if they weren't still so bruised up. They should pick some strong hunters to make sure they got the most they could out of the patrol.

"Rootstone[ @The Cannibal ], take Breezehen[ @Rainquail ] and Blizzardfang [ @FlamingScars ] into the territory to hunt." Rootstone was a big cat, she should do well leading a competent hunt. They gave a little time to clear their throat and check if cats had heard before announcing the last patrol.
"Foxbound[ @RedHead ] take Bouncesnarl[ @Sparkling Bliss ], Duskpaw[ @Wings ], and Ivypaw[ @Sneakyfox55 ] to hunt near the tree of murmurs" That over-grown bush was a good place to snag a decent haul and she thought the apprentices would enjoy the chance to compare their skills.

They glanced around the clearing a few times over, their tail flicking with satisfaction as they finished up their announcement of the patrols. They hoped they had done good, they were glad Duskstar could trust them to make the patrols in her place. It made them happy to know their leader thought well of them. "Do well to stay out of trouble, we've had enough of that recently. Patrol leads, gather up your group and head out!"

[Note: Patrols are due in one week-- May 2nd 11:59 PM, please make sure to post your reports in this thread, thanks!]
@hxneysuckle

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 25th, 2020, 06:08 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Pebblefur sat there, slowly lashing her tail.
Old April 25th, 2020, 06:51 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Bravepaw looked up as he heard his name. He walked over and sat, waiting patiently for his mentor and the other cat. After the raid, it seemed good to check the ShadowClan border, and on his first patrol too!

( @Salt @Fuzzy )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 25th, 2020, 07:07 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Snorting, the tomkit walked towards her, trying to be intimidating: "Yeah, well, if you weren't such a dumb pushover maybe I'd give you a chance!"
Stay strong. Smokekit thought, looking up at the tom-kit. She stood up. "You call me dumb when your brains are smaller than a mouse's?" Her ears were still flat against her head, her tail was puffed up and she was shaking from fear, but she spat the insult at him.

Click my dragons!
Closed Thread