Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:22 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:19 AM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:14 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:12 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2020, 12:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Seeing Honeypaw back up and prepare for a charge, Falcondive bunched his legs to prepare for a leap, and as Honeypaw started to run he jumped, aiming to land on his back despite the wild paw that collided with his body.

He planned on doing a move similar to what Hailstorm had shown him-- though he couldn't land on Honeypaw's shoulders from this position.

[ @DarkNight ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 20th, 2020, 01:01 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[~] @DarkNight; [~]

Citrusflower purred when she nuzzled closer to her. It made her feel like a mom again. "Starclan came when the first clan cat died. Well it was before we were clans. We were tribes at one time, but once we became clans and the first cat that died they made a home up in the sky. Now we call that silverpelt or starclan.", she replied. She had heard the story before when she was a kit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 20th, 2020, 01:03 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw smiled as his paw hit. "I'm not too bad!" Just as he said that He felt Falcondive land on his back. His mentor's weight could give him an advantage if he did everything correctly. He then whirled around in a clumsy spin to knock Falcondive off him. If it worked he would have a big advantage. If it didn't, he would be off-balance and open to attacks.
@BILL.

Old April 20th, 2020, 01:11 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Lizardkit limped into the medicine den. She had been practicing a battle move that one of the warriord taught her. A small stunble backwards had sent her into the thorn barrier.
"Irisflame. Sorry to bother you, but I have a thorn in my paw. She sat down patiently and waited. She took in a few dwwp breaths through her nose. Everyone said the medicineden smelled like herbs, but to her it was all the same. Was it the air texture? What was so special about noses anyway?

@Moon Lily
Old April 20th, 2020, 01:49 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falcondive sunk his claws into Honeypaw's fur the moment he landed, effectively hooking them into his tufts. As Honeypaw tried to spin him around to knock him off, Falcondive allowed himself to tip toward the ground-- with full intention of taking Honeypaw down with him!

[ @DarkNight ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 20th, 2020, 06:49 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@x ghostie

Irisflame smiled at her soft struggle as she treated the mangey tail, trying to not find too much enjoyment in Sheeplight's fluffy curls. She couldn't help it- the fluff was too much! She enjoyed her company. She enjoyed most energetic cat's company, really. Was this how Thunderhowl had felt? She felt her chest swell with amusement as she thought of it. Things were so simple back then. And she really had been so much more outgoing. And not as snappy. But, she was getting better, mind you. She still needed to take a few moments to breathe before dealing with some patient who'd just decided to do so something dumb, though.

Chuckling, Irisflame moved on to her shoulders as indicated. She exchanged a grateful glance with the older she, happy that some cat had actually paid attention to her size.
"If it had been epic, that tail of yours would look more like those pigeons you find in the Thunderpath sometimes." She remarked, licking the poultice in. She sat back, raising her eyebrows in amusement. She laughed, shaking her head. "Well, who wouldn't want that tail? It is absolutely stunning!" She exclaimed, patting the curls.

[ @Shadeleaf ]

Irisflame swooned around to face the kit, having gotten back from a walk in the territory. Luckily, she was in a good mood. And the kit was quite polite, so she didn't mind the extra company. Quickly stuffing away some freshly sprung herbs she had collected, she made an entrance at the mouth of the den. Smiling, she inspired the small she-cat in.
"Come on in. Sit down- I'll get to ya." She mewed, grabbing the marigold. She sat down by the kit, nodding to her paw. "Hey, how'd you get that in the first place?" She inquired. She needed her distracted so that it wouldn't hurt as much.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 20th, 2020, 06:56 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
They flicked their tail,”I didn’t want to go, but Icestar told me to come...so I obeyed her...I wouldn’t have gone” they objected getting swatted in the back of the ear.
He began to stalk up and down the training Hollow, tail swaying behind him violently in a display of annoyance. "Fine!" Blackadder snapped, "We will train you on how to defend yourself,"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:02 AM
Mysterious....

Lizardkit was surprised at the medicine cat's question. Not a lot of people were interested in what she was doing. She probably says thet to distract me. she thought.
"I was practicing a battle move but after the 20th time I repeated it I got a bit exhausted and didn't notice I was getting too close to the thorn barrier." she looked at her paw. It hurt quite a bit but pain was something a warrior needed to get used to, so it was good for her.
"What is the herb you're using? I'm just curious." Curious wasn't enough to describe how much Lizardkit loved to learn new things.

@Moon Lily
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:41 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Shadeleaf

Irisflame nodded, listening to the apprentice's story. Each one was so different, and she treasured them. The one thing she remembered when she fell asleep each night was the many stories from those she had helped. The many souls guided.
"Well, you've learnt your lesson thin, huh, kiddo?" She questions, raising her brow. She plucked the thorn out artfully, studying the sharp point. It hadn't gone deep. Thankfully. As she chewed the marigold, her eyes widened in surprise at her question.
"This is marigold. It'll keep your paw from getting infected." She explained, licking the poultice into the apprentice's paw. She was done! Righty-ho.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:45 AM
Mysterious....

Lizardkit looked up at Irisflame. Her paw did feel better, but her curiousity didn't.
"How do you know if something is getting infected?" she asked.

(Also if you're wondering, no she isn't an apprentice but she pesters the apprentices and warriors to teach her battle moves.)

@Moon Lily

Last edited by Shade.; April 20th, 2020 at 07:45 AM.
Closed Thread