Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:23 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:16 PM
I'm doing this all for...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:13 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:13 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 02:01 PM

Old August 22nd, 2022, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Mintfur caught mice.
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:11 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Frost dragged a large rat into the recesses of the abandoned nest next to the desolate monster tracks. He’d spent the past quarter moon refining his hunting skills, practicing his crouch-and-leap over and over until he felt he’d got it down to reflex. He’d done enough work to allow himself to catch this fat rat for himself. It more than made up for the squirrel he’d failed to catch yesterday.

In a dark corner of the nest, he began to rip away at his prey. His stomach rumbled with fierce hunger. For the past several days, he’d banned himself from consuming Twoleg scraps. If he wanted to eat, he had to catch it himself. His failed attempt at catching a squirrel yesterday meant he’d gone hungry since then. Finding prey in the Twolegplace wasn’t always easy, given how many rogues and loners had staked their claims on the most prey-rich territory.

{open}
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 17th, 2022, 12:57 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Frost dragged a large rat into the recesses of the abandoned nest next to the desolate monster tracks. He’d spent the past quarter moon refining his hunting skills, practicing his crouch-and-leap over and over until he felt he’d got it down to reflex. He’d done enough work to allow himself to catch this fat rat for himself. It more than made up for the squirrel he’d failed to catch yesterday.

In a dark corner of the nest, he began to rip away at his prey. His stomach rumbled with fierce hunger. For the past several days, he’d banned himself from consuming Twoleg scraps. If he wanted to eat, he had to catch it himself. His failed attempt at catching a squirrel yesterday meant he’d gone hungry since then. Finding prey in the Twolegplace wasn’t always easy, given how many rogues and loners had staked their claims on the most prey-rich territory.

{open}
Shiver watched this cat from her dark corner. The 9 moon old white molly felt her stomach rumble as the other cat ate prey... Shiver sighed, and laid down. She licked her paw, drawing it over her head. On her head was a strange thing... a star. It was a light blue marking of a star on her forehead. No, It wasn't fur that made it, but it was drawn on. Almost like a tattoo in the way it never washed off. Believe me, she'd tried... but it never worked. Shiver watched intently as the other tom devoured the prey, wishing she had her own to eat.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 30th, 2022, 07:15 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Happy purred happily, lazily streching their fore paws out in frount of them. Gazing around he frowned as he saw there was no ther cats around at the moment. Getting to his paws, he streched out his hindleg, slipping slightly as he lost his balance slightly. His other hindleg had been bitten off by a dog a few moons ago, so it made things more complecated. Frowning, he sat back, sniffing the air once more.

@Rogue
Old September 30th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
Happy purred happily, lazily streching their fore paws out in frount of them. Gazing around he frowned as he saw there was no ther cats around at the moment. Getting to his paws, he streched out his hindleg, slipping slightly as he lost his balance slightly. His other hindleg had been bitten off by a dog a few moons ago, so it made things more complecated. Frowning, he sat back, sniffing the air once more.

@Rogue
Spidar yawned and stretched out nearby, wondering if anything had happened in the clans since he left....
for long ago he'd been Spidarclaw of Windclan, but those days where over, he was a different cat now, with something new to think about.... a big change that had bothered him for a time....
Old September 30th, 2022, 07:24 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Spidar yawned and stretched out nearby, wondering if anything had happened in the clans since he left....
for long ago he'd been Spidarclaw of Windclan, but those days where over, he was a different cat now, with something new to think about.... a big change that had bothered him for a time....
They stiffened slightly as they looked around. There /was/ a cat near by! Fixxing on his practiced happy face, he got to his paws and limped over to the tom. "Hi! You wanna hunt together? Maybe? Sorry if i intertupted." His voice was light and happy. He practiced it. Tail held high in a friendly nature he waited for the tom to answer.
Old September 30th, 2022, 07:28 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
They stiffened slightly as they looked around. There /was/ a cat near by! Fixxing on his practiced happy face, he got to his paws and limped over to the tom. "Hi! You wanna hunt together? Maybe? Sorry if i intertupted." His voice was light and happy. He practiced it. Tail held high in a friendly nature he waited for the tom to answer.
Spidar side eye's the other cat, "sure, but i warn you, i've been trained in the art of Windclan fighting, so one wrong move at its lights out! go it?" the untrusting tom meowed, he raised his 6 toed feet in the air to show the tom that he had more then the normal amount of claws....
Old September 30th, 2022, 07:31 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Spidar side eye's the other cat, "sure, but i warn you, i've been trained in the art of Windclan fighting, so one wrong move at its lights out! go it?" the untrusting tom meowed, he raised his 6 toed feet in the air to show the tom that he had more then the normal amount of claws....
He blinked innocently, looking at the abnormal amout of toes. "That's pretty cool! And my sister had the same paw thing like you." He purred, as if he was purring about her. Although, he really was remembering her screams. Shaking their head, they looked back at the tom. "Could you train me some time, pretty please? I'm a really good learner!" He squeaked, his voice very kit like.
Old September 30th, 2022, 07:35 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
He blinked innocently, looking at the abnormal amout of toes. "That's pretty cool! And my sister had the same paw thing like you." He purred, as if he was purring about her. Although, he really was remembering her screams. Shaking their head, they looked back at the tom. "Could you train me some time, pretty please? I'm a really good learner!" He squeaked, his voice very kit like.
Spidar shook hhis head "that would be betraying my old clans styles" the Cat might not be of Windclan anymore., but even he would never betray the clan
Old September 30th, 2022, 07:39 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Spidar shook hhis head "that would be betraying my old clans styles" the Cat might not be of Windclan anymore., but even he would never betray the clan
"Oh." He sat back. "That's fine." Shaking their head they returned to their happy personality. "Maybe I'll visit them one day." He skipped ahead, missing a few steps occainonly. It annoyed him that he couldnt walk right, but thats just a miner problem. "I'm /starving/!" They mewed, looking back at the tom with a purr.