Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 5th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WELCOME ALL! To the best game there is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

”...Maybe? I don’t know if they only kill if there’s an order,” Tord blinked. “They might? I don’t exactly know,” he admitted. “We just need to find if the killers are in here, and force out of them who ordered it,” he devised a small plan, one that didn’t exactly sound the best in his mind, but it never hurt to try. “But before we find the killers, we have to find the kill,” he said, flinching as he said it, but nodding. It sounded stupid, but the point was clear, at least, he thought it was. “And I have nothing, so hopefully that should be enough,” he sighed, rubbing his arms, then automatically releasing them as pain spread through them. “I mean, maybe, how long ago did you get those?” he said, gesturing to everything Lyra was holding. “Because I don’t know if anyone else has found anything,” he sighed, “Or even if there’s anyone else,” he murmured, trying not to think about that. “Yeah, now, let’s go now,” he said, nodding.
"There's other people... I saw them at the beginning, and maybe that's why it scares me so much that these people are dying. I feel like I know them, I've seen their faces and expressions when they told they were going to die. I got these supplies about a half an hour ago, there's a cafeteria not to far from here. They did say they were going to give us supplies and I saw the fridge packed with food. I took something that wouldn't perish as quickly," Lyra replied quickly and looked at Tord. She really didn't want to find the dead bodies, but she knew it was necessary. Just a few days ago she had been walking around her own highschool, worried about college applications and handling her AP class homework. Now she was worrying about whether she was going to live or not. Lyra stepped forward, hesitantly and not sure where to go. "What direction should we go?" Lyra inquired.

Last edited by Liekki; February 5th, 2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Alright y’all do y’all have your votes or do you need more time? :3)
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:41 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"There's other people... I saw them at the beginning, and maybe that's why it scares me so much that these people are dying. I feel like I know them, I've seen their faces and expressions when they told they were going to die. I got these supplies about a half an hour ago, there's a cafeteria not to far from here. They did say they were going to give us supplies and I saw the fridge packed with food. I took something that wouldn't perish as quickly," Lyra replied quickly and looked at Tord. She really didn't want to find the dead bodies, but she knew it was necessary. Just a few days ago she had been walking around her own highschool, worried about college applications and handling her AP class homework. Now she was worrying about whether she was going to live or not. Lyra stepped forward, hesitantly and not sure where to go. "What direction should we go?" Lyra inquired.
Tord nodded, listening to how Lyra relayed this to him. He couldn’t understand how she knew these people if she had never really spoken to them, but he knew sometimes that could happen...somehow. “The food wasn’t expired, right?” he asked, trying not to flinch at the idea of eating food that had gone bad a long time ago. Sure, he knew some foods could be good for a long time, but he wasn’t exactly planning on living on oil and uncooked pasta. If he was desperate, sure, he would eat it, but he didn’t exactly remember what kind of consequences would follow. Just because you found a fridge filled with food, that didn’t mean that food was good. Forcing himself not to worry about it, he shrugged, “Just walking down the hallways seems like a good idea, since we’ll be able to see if something’s there,” he suggested, looking at Lyra to hear her opinion.
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

alright got a idea what’s going on!
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Mad-Hatter

Here are the killers! Hades and Sano awaiting by their kills have fun! :3 ( also be careful hades is a little.. broken about it.)

Sano was just leaning against the door of a classroom whistling to himself as he began to sit down by the door now getting bored “ what’s taking so long?” He Says as he looks at the body of Eric. With a sigh his eyes glowed softly as his crystal wings begins to appear on his back and soon he begins to sharpen them a bit with some random rock he found a while ago. Might as well do something.

Hades was still sobbing pretty hard over caydens body even after Lucifer began to try to comfort him a bit “ come hades.. it’s not your fault. We have to do this and besides Sano would have killed him in a more harsher way.. at least like this he has peace..” hades growls “ why are we doing this?! What’s the-“ Lucifer shuts him up by slapping him causing his eyes to widened a bit “ it’s to show them a lesson and let the wolf, fox and dragon along with that man to suffer.. they need to suffer hades. Besides... you and I both know Cayden would have suffered if he joined us.. at least he’s in peace.. always know that hades..”
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingStorm View Post
(I know I'm no Killer, but imma try anyway)
Finally bored, he walked along the hallways, listening. He head a door shut and smiled. "I'll scare some people, have some fun." He muttered to himself, he smiled over Trixie, sword in hand. "Hello there!" He said with a creepy tinge to his voice.
Trixie’s eyes widened. They are going to kill me! suddenly she jumped up and punched him in the face. And ran as fast as she could into the hallways.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 6th, 2018, 06:59 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Trixie’s eyes widened. They are going to kill me! suddenly she jumped up and punched him in the face. And ran as fast as she could into the hallways.
"Ah," He said and held his nose. He put his hand down, it covered in his blood. "Alright, now we have a reason to fight." HE said running after her, and grabbing the back of her shirt. "Whoah! Calm down now I ain't going to hurt you!" He said quickly. "Strong punch you have." He said this while he lifted his hand and grabbed the top of his nose not crooked nose, and with a crack he moved it back in to place, wincing a bit though. "Looks like i scared you though. Whats your name?"

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingStorm View Post
"Ah," He said and held his nose. He put his hand down, it covered in his blood. "Alright, now we have a reason to fight." HE said running after her, and grabbing the back of her shirt. "Whoah! Calm down now I ain't going to hurt you!" He said quickly. "Strong punch you have." He said this while he lifted his hand and grabbed the top of his nose not crooked nose, and with a crack he moved it back in to place, wincing a bit though. "Looks like i scared you though. Whats your name?"
She whipped around. “Let GO of me!” She screeched. Her eyes blazed with fear, and anger, she stared him right in the eyes. She calmed down a bit as he let go of her, “my names trixie, but what’s it to you?”

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:44 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Spiral could hear struggling so as quickly as she could, she rush out of the room. In her hand she had a torn out piece of a sketchbook and a dull pencil. She barely explored the school, so she had to know. She took in a deep breath, looking down the eerily hallway. By doing this should could find things and fill the map out. Killing two, well three birds with one stone. "Hello?!" Spiral said louder this time, her voice came out better than before. It was stern. She didn't wait for a answer as she started to walk down the hallway, carefully filling things out as she went. Her shoes made a noise on the floor, sometimes it would squeak.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 6th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord nodded, listening to how Lyra relayed this to him. He couldn’t understand how she knew these people if she had never really spoken to them, but he knew sometimes that could happen...somehow. “The food wasn’t expired, right?” he asked, trying not to flinch at the idea of eating food that had gone bad a long time ago. Sure, he knew some foods could be good for a long time, but he wasn’t exactly planning on living on oil and uncooked pasta. If he was desperate, sure, he would eat it, but he didn’t exactly remember what kind of consequences would follow. Just because you found a fridge filled with food, that didn’t mean that food was good. Forcing himself not to worry about it, he shrugged, “Just walking down the hallways seems like a good idea, since we’ll be able to see if something’s there,” he suggested, looking at Lyra to hear her opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
alright got a idea what’s going on!
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Mad-Hatter

Here are the killers! Hades and Sano awaiting by their kills have fun! :3 ( also be careful hades is a little.. broken about it.)

Sano was just leaning against the door of a classroom whistling to himself as he began to sit down by the door now getting bored “ what’s taking so long?” He Says as he looks at the body of Eric. With a sigh his eyes glowed softly as his crystal wings begins to appear on his back and soon he begins to sharpen them a bit with some random rock he found a while ago. Might as well do something.

Hades was still sobbing pretty hard over caydens body even after Lucifer began to try to comfort him a bit “ come hades.. it’s not your fault. We have to do this and besides Sano would have killed him in a more harsher way.. at least like this he has peace..” hades growls “ why are we doing this?! What’s the-“ Lucifer shuts him up by slapping him causing his eyes to widened a bit “ it’s to show them a lesson and let the wolf, fox and dragon along with that man to suffer.. they need to suffer hades. Besides... you and I both know Cayden would have suffered if he joined us.. at least he’s in peace.. always know that hades..”
Lyra shrugged, "No, the food's fine, I think. Let's just save it for emergencies, just in case." She sighed and continued, "And I don't have any better ideas on how to find them." She shivered, unsure of what she would find when she got there. She wasn't sure if they would be there at all... but it was worth a shot. She continued to walk slowly through the hallways, peeking at each intersection to be sure there would be no surprises. After a few minutes of walking, she caught a rancid scent coming from one of the halls. Her mind told her to keep going, but her instincts said otherwise. She gulped and continued towards the scent, which was getting stronger. "Do you smell that?" Lyra whispered. She rounded the corner and stopped as she saw the dead body. Her stomach flipped upside down and she resisted the urge to puke. "Tord..." she said quietly as she looked at the dead body. (Alright, what dead body shall we find first?)
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:54 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Lyra shrugged, "No, the food's fine, I think. Let's just save it for emergencies, just in case." She sighed and continued, "And I don't have any better ideas on how to find them." She shivered, unsure of what she would find when she got there. She wasn't sure if they would be there at all... but it was worth a shot. She continued to walk slowly through the hallways, peeking at each intersection to be sure there would be no surprises. After a few minutes of walking, she caught a rancid scent coming from one of the halls. Her mind told her to keep going, but her instincts said otherwise. She gulped and continued towards the scent, which was getting stronger. "Do you smell that?" Lyra whispered. She rounded the corner and stopped as she saw the dead body. Her stomach flipped upside down and she resisted the urge to puke. "Tord..." she said quietly as she looked at the dead body. (Alright, what dead body shall we find first?)
(( whatever one you’re okay with ))

Tord nodded. That would be easier, but if he almost passed out from hunger at any point, he would probably take the food. Following Lyra, he tried not to become too uncomfortable. This was a dead body he was trying to find. A dead body. He had to let the words sink in, shaking ever to slightly. He cringed as a foreign scent hit him, automatically realizing what it was. “Yes. Yes I do.” he managed to force out, nodding his head ever so slightly. This was going to be bad, and he didn’t know if he was okay with this, cringing as he looked at the dead body, and tried to link it to a face he had known.