Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old October 26th, 2020, 11:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Welcome to my Nightmare [Private]

Do not post in this thread unless you've submitted a form here and are mentioned.
@Lynxpaw @~The Shadow Wolf~ @mareenakit @Rani @Space Cat @Mal @Goldenmac @Zesty Mango @gs29513 @bmkmb @ChillCat @Creepy Cobra @Raboot @Trouble @Middy @Rainquail @Supernatural Slushie @Drizzile @Pepperkins @Siren Bliss @Dovey @Creeped Out @Shimm @Minty @~HalfDream~ @Pluto

The path at her paws faded as it leads into the darkness of the woods, darkness engulfed everything. The densely packed trees loomed high above, but remained still, unmoving and untouched. The bare branches spiked into the sky - no sign of life to be found anywhere. The massive molly weaved her way through the blackness practically at home. The dead silence was like a breath of fresh air, Dawnstar loved it. She moved through the Dark Forest as if she were its master, ruler, leader, confidence, and power radiated off her being as her amber eyes danced around her surroundings.

She wasn't certain on how long she's been roaming, the territory changed here and there, but nothing was standing out to her. The air was cold, foggy, damp, it was heaven for a ShadowClan cat like herself. She needed territory, a place to call her own. From there she'd start building, something she could call her own. She led ShadowClan, but not all the cats there followed her ideals. She needed cats she could trust to help her bring ShadowClan back to its rightful glory.

'Thewe's nodhing do kill hewe, me don'd like id.'

Ignoring Madness's rambling, the leader paused flexed her muscles while scenting the air. She caught a fresh scent, quite a few actually. It seemed she wasn't the only one lurking in this nightmare. It wasn't her place to go seeking, she was the one everyone should be seeking out. So the clan leader took a seat, curling her bushy tail around her huge paws, shut her eyes, and started an internal conversation with Sanity, waiting to be found.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; November 19th, 2020 at 12:27 AM.
Old October 26th, 2020, 11:53 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Welcome to my Nightmare [Private]

[ @Undetaker ]

Russetpaw

She had waken into this forest full of shadows. Dawnstar ... why was she here? The molly followed the scent to where the leader sat. "Greetings Dawnstar" Russetpaw dipped her head in greetings respectfully. The fox-like apprentice slowly approached the ShadowClan leader and sat a distance away, tensed. She wasn't scared, just ... untrusting. What to say ... perhaps keeping silent was the best option, unless the large she-cat spoke to her.
Old October 27th, 2020, 12:43 AM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

yellowleaf grinned as she woke in the forest. she was surprised to see dawnstar, shadowclan's leader, standing near her. "what the..." she muttered. @Undertaker

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old October 27th, 2020, 06:21 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewpaw was uncomfortable to say the least in this place. He knew he was asleep, and he knew he wasn't in Starclan. He had heard about a place called the Dark Forest, where bad cats went. This must be it, the darkness, the scent, the cold. Everything looked dead too, there wasn't a plant that he could see. Not that he could see much through the mist that enveloped him. He wasn't sure why he was here. He wasn't sure at all. Perhaps some spirit had brought him here, but he wasn't about to stay. He didn't WANT to be evil! He should wake up, or run to Starclan or something. Although which way that was, he didn't know.
Eventually, Shrewpaw decided that any movement, useful or not, was better than standing immobile in the mist, unsure what was happening. And, if he moved, hopefully whatever brought him here wouldn't be able to find him. His body breaking into a smooth run, he sped through the forest, the lack of plants making it easier to run. However, after only a few minutes of his flight, he paused. A familiar scent was winding through the forest towards him, and something told him it shouldn't be run past. Dawnstar. Their leader. Slowing quickly and stopping his panting, he stepped forward silently, as benefited a Shadowclan cat. His fur smooth, he emerged from the shadows, to stand in front of her, his eyes showing nothing. His facade was well practiced, something he had practiced at night for a long time. A pleasure to see you Dawnstar. he mewed with a dip of his head, keeping his voice neutral. @Undertaker

Last edited by gs29513; October 27th, 2020 at 06:22 AM.
Old October 27th, 2020, 06:52 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Ghostflight was sleeping under a bush when she sensed a familiar presence. Waking up, she wiggled out from under the bush and saw Dawnstar! What a surprise! Stretching her sleepiness away, she went to greet the leader. "Dawnstar. How nice to see you." @Undertaker
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 27th, 2020, 07:38 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Undertaker

He was here again. The wicked trees were far and near, ashen bark and blood-colored soil. The sky was once again an infinite sunset, tainting the sky with dark reds and violet. His breathing slowed and he looked around warily. He wouldn't be surprised this time. After three, four attempts, he refused to fail.

When he heard the quiet rumbles of a distorted purr, he turned. Swiftly, swift as wind, but not jerkingly - jerking was a word to describe thundercats. He wasn't one of them. Wished he never had been. But, there was no one there. Although he loathed to admit it, seemingly, his mentor would best him again.

Which meant, it wouldn't be long. He tensed, preparing to feel the claws ripping into his fur. His mentor was quick and efficient. Once he made his prescence known, the attack was almost instaneous.

However, seconds ticked by.

Nothing happened.

He hated this.

Since he wouldn't be able to leave this nightmare anytime soon, he might as well wander, the warrior decided. And so, he walked around aimlessly, curving between trees that made his fur prickle no matter how many times he unintentionally brushed against their bare branches.

Soon enough, he saw. It made him pause, the sight, and he scrutinized the feline discreetly. Brown fur. Rippling muscles. That pose and those eyes. The scent.

Yes, that was her.

Frankly, he thought to himself, he shouldn't be surprised. But, he was. Who wouldn't be? The traitors, they probably joked... well, not exactly joked, about this.

Had she seen him? Well, he had seen her. It would be rude to turn away in such a lonely place. He wished to wake up. Perhaps, this wasn't too bad. At least he couldn't die from here. Or, so he hoped.

Taking a dignified step past a rather large, ragged tree, Talonstone approached his leader. He was outwardly emotionless, as usual, despite his hidden, inner thoughts. He wasn't scared in the slightest. Terrifying as she might be to others, the frosty tom trusted that he had done nothing wrong, and so she had no reason to harm him. If she did regardless? He was used to it. He could take it.

His greeting was short and plain, and frankly, it was normal despite these unordinary circumstances. The shadowcat warrior dipped his head in the usual manner to show his respect, but wasted no time to meet the other feline's eyes. Don't misunderstand, the molly was huge, but she wasn't... too tall compared to him. Still a bit larger, but there was less of a difference compared to the average cat.

"Dawnstar," he greeted simply, perhaps curtly, yet unboubtedly respectfully, holding no threat and only a single drop of wariness within him. One word, that was all it consisted of, but it worked in his opinion. No point in wasting his energy for nothing, after all.
Have a wonderful day!
Old October 27th, 2020, 08:20 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Undertaker
Braveheart was so bored recently. He'd watched the new ShadowClan leader-Dawnstar(duh)-and he was kinda amazed and kinda bored with what she was doing. No torture, no death, no blood. Braveheart had tortured his idiot brother's little mate, and that had been great fun, but he wanted something else...someone else's life to ruin. Braveheart could live off blood and the screams of the "innocents". Everyone was guilty. They'd all done one thing or another. Himself of course, he'd done many more and much worse things than anyone else he'd ever met. If he ever met a cat his equal, he would be amazed. Well, Dawnstar was awfully close. All of a sudden, he caught a quick scent, a scent of ShadowClan. Braveheart narrowed his eyes and twitched his whiskers. The dark orange tom set off darting through the trees, searching for the smell. Despite his large size he was quite agile, slipping through the shadows unseen and quietly searching for his desires. In the forest, he could get whatever he wanted, find whatever he seeked. The cats there loved to give him what he needed.

As soon as he reached the ShadowClan leader, along with several other of her cats-weaklings, he dismissed them with a nod of his head-Braveheart smiled and let out a soft, maniacal purr. Better to put on the creepy look, he wanted to scare the Shadow cats out of their skins. Their soft, idiotic skins. He advanced towards them, a hungry look for power in his eyes. Braveheart wanted to make cats fear him, respect him. The only way they'll listen to you is if they fear you. Make them cry for mercy, make them create their nightmares. They should realize that a nightmare is waiting around the corner for them. Me.

"Hello, Dawnstar," he rumbled. "What're you doing here?" He made sure not to mention leading her band of idiots, he didn't want to accidently upset her and have the ShadowClan leader hate him. Though she probably knew exactly what he was doing, herself probably doing it multiple times. Dawnstar was an expert in villainy, the queen of lying. I can't believe she was the sister of...what's her name? Hailstorm? Stupid cat. "It's me, Braveheart," he added. "You know, the cat who gave you one of your nine lives?" Braveheart twitched his ears, and walked closer. "Are you here to see your mother? She's...somewhere in the middle. Between StarClan and the Dark Forest."
being this young is art

Old October 27th, 2020, 08:43 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Foxpaw looked around. She was here again, the Dark forest. Someone remind her she needed to work on her climbing. Foxpaw walked threw the forest. Suddenly she stopped dead and gazed directly at Dawnstar. She looked quietly at her leader quietly and nodded. @Undertaker
Old October 27th, 2020, 11:36 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

The WindClan tom stirred. It was cold, but there was no wind. He opened his eyes, and found himself sitting in a forest. It wasn't ThunderClan, he could tell. It wasn't night time, but it was dark all the same. Curious, he stood up and looked around warily, realizing where he was. The Dark Forest. He'd never been here before, and didn't know why he was here now. He didn't consider himself evil...Maybe cruel and rude, and a little bit of a show-off, but not evil.

He ventured beyond the clearing, winding through tall, looming trees gracefully, but he was uncomfortable. Couldn't it be a Dark Open Moor? Or a Dark Grasslands? He shook his fur, feeling like someone was watching him.

He approached another clearing. Several cats, mostly ShadowClan, were sitting at varied lengths around a large she-cat. Owltalon hung back, not wanting to enter a clearing full of enemy clan cats. Instead, he circled silently around the clearing, his dark tabby coat camoflauging with the trees and yellow eyes studying carefully. It was Dawnstar. He recognized the ShadowClan leader between a couple of gathered cats and had to strangle a hiss of surprise and - although he hated to admit it - fear.
@Undertaker

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 28th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar's watched as cats slipped out of the shadows, drawn to her likes bees to honey. She recognized her clanmates, as she expected, the Dark Forest was made for ShadowClan cats. Hmm, she was getting a mixture of emotions from a few clanmates, Talonstone already had mother's approval so Dawnstar was going try and put her trust in him. Shrewpaw, she'd keep an eye on. Dawnstar would much rather see the fear, the wariness, the hatred, it helped her know where she stood in the cats' mind and what she needed to feed off it or defuse it. Those that tried to hide from her, the rats, those were the ones she'd need to gut first. She was never certain if they were going to cross her or not.

The leader dipped her head to each cat that called out to her, but was mostly silently as her gaze was drawn to a Dark Forest cat, she remembered that one. The she-cat's who's life she had rejected along with several of the StarClan cats. The distasteful glare she shot Ghostflight should have been more than enough to get her point across without speaking. She really wanted to chase her off, but the cat had to be placed here for some reason? Dawnstar was looking for the best Dark Forest Cats to help improve battle techniques, she didn't think Ghostflight would cut it but only time would tell.

"Russetpaw, Talonstone, Shrewpaw, and Foxpaw.....and you?" She muttered the names as she slowly rose to stand. Small, but it would do she supposed, she wasn't looking for a big group. She'd see how they deal with her training methods, and maybe see about expanding. "You're not one of my cats." Dawnstar locked her steely glare on Yellowleaf. There was an unmistakable edge to her tone that borders on danger and wonder. "Who are you?" While waiting for Yellowleaf to speak, she shifted her intimidating stare over to Braveheart.

"What I'm doing here is none of your business," Beneath the two glowing amber eyes, appeared a grin that split her face. It was a cheshire grin of sorts, the kind that was so wide it was more as if she wanted to eat everyone rather than say hello. She remembered he had given her one of her lives, once she had actually bothered accepting. That didn't make them friends, allies, and it certainly didn't give him any right to act as he knew her. This tom seemed to like to hide in the shadows, he wasn't born in them like her and the rest of her clanmates. To her, that meant he was the lowest of the low here. She'd be treating him as such until proven otherwise.

"I'm not here for my mother," although she'd like to see if she could find her grandfather, tonight didn't seem like a good night for that. "How unlucky for you to have two faces, both are truly hideous." She hissed, the leader could smell the desperation wafting off him miles away. He reeked of ambition and ignorances, trying to play a game that he wasn't even apart of. "You try and mess with my cats, and you'll get to figure out if there's an afterlife beyond the Dark Forest." Dawnstar's always been interested in what would happen to a spirit if it was killed...again.

Pushing past him, Dawnstar parted her maw and inhaled picking up that acrid scent of fear, fresh and strong. She slated her large head and then twisted her neck to look over her shoulders at her clanmates. Her two yellow orbs glowed with perverse eagerness. "There's a mouse that reeks of fear lurking nearby, Shrewpaw, Foxpaw, and Russetpaw, show me how well you hunt."

@Lynxpaw @Space Cat @gs29513 @ChillCat @bmkmb @Creepy Cobra @Mal @mareenakit

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 28th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.