Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM

Old January 15th, 2021, 07:57 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Training cave [Mafia training area II]

Blackhaze’s area of expertise would need something else, two spaces in one, and where better than his own home. It wasn’t too far from Talonstone’s area, within earshot in fact. It was his cave. The only way to enter was through a hole that used to be the size of an apprentice but he’d widened it to be larger than himself. The inside was complete with a small pool of water and a backwat to other caves and tunnels. That’s where they’d do sensory training as it was too dark for them to see. If you got lost, you got lost. Outside was the clearing, full of spindly trees, perfect for brute strength training. They’d have to use their claws and chop them down, just like weaselblaze made him do when he was younger. It really was a good exercise. The clearing itself would be used for communication therapy, or social skills. In all honesty, he wanted these cats to know how to talk to other cats. Not to far we’re what he loved to call the dark woods. It would be perfect for stealth training. As he arrived he looked around for Ashenpaw and illicit, Ashen would be helping him train while he wanted illicit to stay in his den and just stay there. That wasn’t possible however and so he’d be helping with manipulation training. He was sure it would be different from Talonstone and more courses the better. Coldpath would be helping Talonstone for now, hopefully Cold can exercise his rage in some battle training, if not he’ll come here to do that. “Ashen, illicit, we should get started here.” Any cats who had wanted this specific training should have followed him.

(Please wait until Mumble and Cobra have replied.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; January 19th, 2021 at 07:52 AM.
Old January 15th, 2021, 08:20 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

Illicit followed Haze, tossing a grin over his shoulder at the rest of the cats. So he would be teaching manipulation training, huh? Well, they'd better get started - he was just dying to twist some young brains. And, oh, Loverboy had invited that.. seriously weird apprentice. Illicit laughed in his mind at his own joke. Seriously. Besides, he was actually quite weird. He was positive that he'd never been like that as an apprentice.. wait. Illicit frowned. How had he not seen Haze before? He'd never met a cat called 'Hazekit', and he doubted his lover would've had another name. Former Clan cats tended to use their prefixes as their names once they'd switched their affiliation to the Outskirts. Maybe it was his suffix. Illicit stopped short, the thought going through his head. Suffix. Haze. He's black.. Blackhaze. Thinking about it, he might've met a young kit / apprentice who looked like his boyfriend, with the cool spotted tail and the sea-blue eyes that made you feel like you were the only cat he loved. Or that was probably just for himself, cause reasons. Reasons that made him feel all fuzzy and warm and tingly and sparkly. Reasons that only he could think - well, maybe Haze could think them.. or should he call him Blackhaze? Ooh, that was a good sentence he could use. Definitely. BUT MAYBE HE'D ALREADY USED IT UP. Could you use up words in your head? Illicit wasn't exactly sure. "Loverboy," he meowed, winking at Ashenpaw as he said it but motioning the words at Haze, "I've gotta ask you about our.. motives."

// @Mumble @Exis [ @gs29513 @VALLIANCE @ghostwriter @S t a r @ChillCat @Leafí @Minty @Eve ]
Old January 19th, 2021, 07:35 PM
sadly, I exist

@gs29513 @VALLIANCE @ghostwriter @S t a r @ChillCat @Mumble @Cobra @Leafí @Minty @Eve (Feel free to post now.)

Old January 19th, 2021, 07:46 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike padded into the area and started grooming her face. It was a habit she had picked up in the medicine den of constantly grooming her injuries so it wouldn't get infected. The calico she-cat sat in silence, indicating she was ready for whatever was next. @Exis @Mumble @Cobra
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old January 19th, 2021, 07:54 PM
oh, how i love you..

( it is time to cause the gay bois trouble @Cobra @Exis )

The dark-furred apprentice bounced after her brother. Ooh, training! From her brother, which was far better! She grinned and stood next to her brother, "So, Blackie, how've you been lately? Ah, well right now might not be the best time to ask.. but I just wanted to talk to you!" She hadn't seen her brother since she found out he was dead. Her heart was still broken over it. He was all she had left. And now, he was dead. But atleast, she could see him more with this mafia! She seemed to be standing.. really close to Blackhaze. But she didn't notice. Darkpaw seemed kind of oblivious to anything going on between Illicit and Black, then again, she didn't even know Illicit. So she suspected nothing and had seen nothing. She also didn't know much about what was going on with Blackhaze.. since he was always caught up in things that were considered treason for the clans. That was probably what separated them in the first place. Ever since her apprenticeship, he seemed.. awfully busy. Even neglecting her as a mentor. But she had locked away those days, considering they were when the voices in her head were the worst. Then Hailscratch practically banished her voices somehow, his words making them silent. Well, all except Star. He was still there. Oh, right, focus on Blackie. This might be her only chance to talk with him!

Baby, my phone!

Old January 19th, 2021, 07:55 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

~ Nightpaw ~ @Exis ~ @Mumble ~ @Cobra ~

Nightpaw trotted into the area, glancing side to side with his bright green eyes. This place wasn’t so bad if you got used to it. It was kind of comforting for him. He went a bit faster, almost catching up to Scorchstrike, then backing away behind her slowly. She didn’t look, well, super friendly. But the dark apprentice continued on. He would learn such cool stuff, then actually be able to use it outside of here. Nightpaw wouldn’t necessarily brave and courageous, but he was called here for a reason, wasn’t he? If he denied their invitation, who knows what would happen. He shook his head to clear the worries for his mind and attempted to pay attention.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old January 20th, 2021, 07:20 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewpaw wasn't sure what he was exactly supposed to do, but he was here for training and training he was going to get. Letting Darkpaw and Illicit, that cat Blackhaze had found somewhere, babble on a bit, he sat down twitching his tail. This wasn't social hour, he wanted to learn. He wasn't normally testy or impatient, but since the whole purpose of this place was to know more things, and he was going to take his assessment soon, he was in a bit of a rush to learn as much as possible, as soon as possible. @Exis @VALLIANCE @ghostwriter @S t a r @ChillCat @Mumble @Cobra @Leafí @Minty @Eve
Old January 20th, 2021, 07:49 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze looked around at those that had followed him, seemed good. “Strength training for wait by those trees. Stealth training into the woods. Social therapy stay here in the clearing. If you’re the only one at your area, find some friends to come next time.” He mewed before turning to Darkpaw,

“Shadow me today.” He wasn’t so sure he wanted her strength training. At all. He smiled at his younger Sister before turning to illicit, “Do you want to do social interaction with illicit instead?” He asked, she’d be really good at that anyway. He hoped illicit didn’t mind but he was sure that illicit and Darkpaw would get along.

(Any cats you recruit must still apply. Cats that recruit more will be seen as more adept and trusted more as a result. Proof must be shown of recruitment for this to work.)

Last edited by Exis; January 20th, 2021 at 07:51 AM.
Old January 20th, 2021, 08:05 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Strength training or stealth training? Somehow he had a feeling social interactions would NOT be helpful with Dawnstar. He doubted they would be fighting in the dark, so Shrewpaw moved quickly towards the trees, flexing his paws in an attempt to be somewhat menacing. His small size likely ruined it, he was only up to Blackhaze's shoulder after all, but he still would need to have some amount of strength to be able to fight Dawnstar. After all, she was one of the biggest cat-mountains he'd ever seen, let alone fought. @Exis

Last edited by gs29513; January 20th, 2021 at 08:05 AM.
Old January 20th, 2021, 08:38 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

~ @Exis ~ @Mumble ~ @Cobra ~

He thought about the three options. He might need social therapy, but he wanted to fight well! Then again, stealth would be a good option for surprise attacks. Gingerfrost would teach him fighting.. aaand he wasn’t sure he wanted any scratches right now. Nightpaw padded into the woods, attempting to look as confident as he could. He was already mute, so stealth might not be too hard for him. His first few days as an apprentice would be amazing, he was sure. Maybe he would even make a friend or two! If they’re actually.. friendly, that is.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)