Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old January 20th, 2021, 08:43 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

Scorchstrike's social skills were...inadequate. She stuck around in the clearing. Maybe I could check out the other training later? My ability to manipulate other cats is laughable. @Exis @Mumble @Cobra
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:00 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Thorn'Claw thought about the options for a moment, social interaction was probably the better choice, but he couldn't stand talking to others. Maybe strength? He was already pretty strong.... Pondering a bit more he finally decided to choose stealth. Getting up he strode towards the woods and waited.
Old January 20th, 2021, 02:32 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Illicit forced himself to not whine. He was himself - he would never whine. Especially about a daring, no-good, annoying, adorable, perfect, idiotic boyfriend. Never. He would never give in. But talking to Haze's little sister? Maybe he was supposed to get.. "acquainted" with her in order to officially start a relationship with her. Such things were probably the norm. "Hi," he meowed after he had walked a little whiles away from the group. "I'm Illicit. Sometimes, I'm.. something else. Sometimes. Never talk to me about that or I'll kill you. But call me Illicit - please. I'm begging you." A gruesome first start? Ah, well, who cared?!

// @S t a r
Old January 20th, 2021, 02:40 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @Cobra )

Ooh! One of Blackie's friends! Yes! Finally, she could have some mutual friends with Blackie! She grinned at Illicit, "Great to meet you, Illicit! I'm Darkpaw. And don't worry, I'll never spill your secrets." She giggled at his words. Stars, he was funny! Well, not the killing part, but the rest of it! They did seem really close. It was odd how she didn't know Illicit already.. maybe, he was Blackie's real brother?! WOAH! That would be so cool! Her eyes sparkled at the thought, ooh, Blackie's real brotherrr! Oh, well, maybe he wasn't, but he probably was! Oh stars, oh stars! She might be talking to his real brotherr! Her grinned seemed to widen as she overthought their relationship. But then again, Darkpaw never thought of Blackie being.. well, possibly gay.

( oh my gosh, poor innocent dorkie )

Baby, my phone!

Old January 20th, 2021, 05:19 PM
this night is sparkling

Why was she so.. happy? It was almost sickeningly happy - no, scratch that. It was sickeningly happy. His true nature coming out, Illicit forced a smile. He was good at acting, after practicing for such a long time. "Yeah. Real pleasure." Never spill his secrets?? But.. ".. they're not really secrets," he muttered. "Just.. words. Ish. No, not really. It's hard to descr - why are you making me do this? Are you really Cuteguy's sister? I'm - " Illicit drew in lungful of air and puffed out his chest - "His boyfriend." Yeah, she was definitely not his real sister. Haze would not have such a dumb, sweet sister. He adopted her, possibly because her real parents disowned her. Illicit could get that. He would probably get along with them.

// @S t a r
being this young is art

Old January 20th, 2021, 05:22 PM
this night is sparkling

[ PLEASE DO NOT MENTION ME UNLESS YOU ARE STAR.
@gs29513 @ChillCat @Leafí @Minty ]
Old January 20th, 2021, 05:30 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @Cobra )

What? Boy.. friend? Wait, since when was Blackie gay?! Was she really that uninvolved? She was so busy trying to please everyone and make friends, that she rarely had talked to Blackie. That's when it hit her. It wasn't his fault. It was hers. She was the very reason they rarely talked anymore. Her heart ached. She did this. She was the reason. She could mope later, right now, she had to focus on just.. putting up with the act. The fake happiness. The lies. All of it. She could.. talk to Hailscratch later. He could make her happy again. Not this small mask she hid behind because it made others happy. The voices arose from their short and silent slumber. They yelled and laughed like hyenas in her ears. All so loud.. they drowned out everything. She could feel her smile slipping. She had to keep it up. She couldn't stop now. Darkpaw's smile faltered for a mere second before perking back up again. "His boyfriend? OhmySTARS! I can't believe Blackie has a boyfrienddd!" She giggled and bounced up and down. She kind of felt happy now. But not like that other time. That other time.. it was all she ever wanted. To be happy. She had always thought making others happy made her happy. But that was never happiness. That was a lie. A charade she played for herself. No, focus. Focus. Ignore the voices. Ignore your insecurity. Ignore EVERYTHING. Focus on.. wearing the mask. The moment you return to your clan, go cry to Hail. Stars, this was hard. But she would be just fine. She just had to be perfect for them. She had to be. And so she would.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 21st, 2021, 08:18 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze first walked twords the strength area, it was the same type of trees Weaselblaze had had him chopping down. The trees were skinny but the further you went into the forest the fatter they would be. He’d marked these “levels” with rings of rocks. There were a lot of them, maybe 15? He didn’t expect anyone to get to 15, it was full grown trees. No cat can chop them, but once one gets there they’d spend their time on that same tree. He looked to those he had with him, just Shrewpaw. “Shrew, what I want you to do is claw this tree until it falls, when it does come get me. I want it down by end of night. Do you understand?” He asked knowing full and well if he made it it would be just barely. He needed him to get used to disappointing others.

( @gs29513 Shrewpaw shouldn’t be able to chop it down fast, it should take him at least 9/10 of the night. He can get some other training in at that time.)

After he was done instructing Shrewpaw and answering his questions he padded over to the dark woods. “Thornclaw, Nightpaw, you’ve chosen stealth training correct?” He asked before continuing to talk without waiting for an answer, “Good. Today I expect nothing less than a train wreck. Now, to start, show me what you can do.” He waited, this was a test of some kind. The outcome was neither good nor bad either way, it just was.

( @Minty @Leafì )

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; January 21st, 2021 at 08:29 AM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 09:10 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze first walked twords the strength area, it was the same type of trees Weaselblaze had had him chopping down. The trees were skinny but the further you went into the forest the fatter they would be. He’d marked these “levels” with rings of rocks. There were a lot of them, maybe 15? He didn’t expect anyone to get to 15, it was full grown trees. No cat can chop them, but once one gets there they’d spend their time on that same tree. He looked to those he had with him, just Shrewpaw. “Shrew, what I want you to do is claw this tree until it falls, when it does come get me. I want it down by end of night. Do you understand?” He asked knowing full and well if he made it it would be just barely. He needed him to get used to disappointing others.

( @gs29513 Shrewpaw shouldn’t be able to chop it down fast, it should take him at least 9/10 of the night. He can get some other training in at that time.)

After he was done instructing Shrewpaw and answering his questions he padded over to the dark woods. “Thornclaw, Nightpaw, you’ve chosen stealth training correct?” He asked before continuing to talk without waiting for an answer, “Good. Today I expect nothing less than a train wreck. Now, to start, show me what you can do.” He waited, this was a test of some kind. The outcome was neither good nor bad either way, it just was.

( @Minty @Leafì )
( @Leafí )

Nightpaw breathed in nervously as he spotted Blackhaze approaching the woods in which he was standing. He nodded a little late at the confirmation of what skill he wanted to learn. Apparently Blackhaze wasn’t expectant of an answer. That was fine, he supposed. Now for a test to show what he knew. Of course Nightpaw hadn’t had much training, but all he could do was try. He already had the part of keeping your mouth shut down, and recalled a warrior teaching him how to crouch correctly as a kit not too long ago, so he referenced from that. The dark apprentice flattened his tail and crouched down steadily, careful for none of his fur to touch the grass. He hoped he was doing it right. Oh, how he hoped with all his might. Then he creeped around, his pawsteps reaching the grass gently each time. He got up as quiet as he could, and shared a gaze with Blackhaze, awaiting his denial or approval.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; January 21st, 2021 at 09:11 AM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 09:24 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Blackhaze wanted him to.......chop down a tree? Shrewpaw had no idea why, but he supposed it was going to toughen his claws and muscles up a bit. That was probably why. Beginning, he swung a paw at it, claws unsheathed, and was dismayed when his claws merely sunk into the wood, now trapped. Yanking them out he tried again, this time going a bit farther in his already made grooves. How he was ever going to get this done he had no idea, but he had to do it quickly. He had to do it before the night was over. Swinging with both paws, he tried to go towards the middle from both sides. It was going to be a long night.