Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old January 16th, 2021, 12:37 AM
chirps

Default Re: stonehawk's bootcamp [ closed ]

hello! let's try to stick to a posting order ^^! i originally
wanted these to be individual sessions but group sessions
work as well ^^ from now on, if we could follow this posting
order that way it doesn't run off without the other members ^^

myself
@QueenCuphead
@Eve
@Cougar
@:Grimmlin:
@littlefox

thanks! i'll post now and then after that we'll follow the order! ^^

---------

The chaos that erupted in front of him irritated Stonehawk. Did these flea-bitten excuses for Clan cats have no dignity? No respect for the cats that came before them? He opened his jaw to answer Moonpaw's question when the arrogant ass he'd come to know as Tidepaw, a rather unruly apprentice in ThunderClan, spoke up. He fell silent, watching as the two apprentices went for each others throats. Calmly, he padded forward, attempting to shove himself between Moonpaw and the falling Tidepaw.

"Enough."

His voice boomed loud enough for every cat in the clearing and well beyond to hear. The tone implied he was not joking, eyes narrowed into slits as he stared daggers at both apprentices. "Do you have no manners? No respect for your elders? If you flea-bags continue this I will have you both removed. Knock it off." He didn't give a second warning. He would only give them one; although he loved manipulating and training the younger generations, he would not put up with this kind of behavior.

"Now listen up. Since you've all decided to come at once, I want us to all be on the same page. Moonpaw, yes," he swept his gaze over to the ShadowClanner. "this is a place for... special cats. Cats who are chosen to be trained for a greater purpose. You're in what's more harshly known in the Clans as the Dark Forest. I'm sure the leaders have all filled your head with nonsense about how "evil" this place is, but I like to call it proud." He would answer questions later, but now he just wanted to gain control back and not have any distractions.

Stonehawk eyed each cat individually - Dustpoppy, Spottedpaw, Tidepaw, Moonpaw - and noticed one was missing at the moment. A peculiar WindClan apprentice that he was perhaps the most interested in. He snorted. Perhaps the naïve feline had her head scrambled about how "evil" this place was. He'd sort that out later. "Each of you were chosen because you display exemplementary skills that could serve usefull with the right teaching. You may know of me. My name is Stonehawk. I walked the earth before any of you were even thoughts in the minds of your mothers. Now, to each of you, what is one thing you're hoping to get out of this training?"

Last edited by spade; January 16th, 2021 at 12:41 AM.
Old January 16th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Moonpaw listened to what the cat had to say."I just dont want to be regarded as weak anymore" She meowed
@spade @Eve

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; January 18th, 2021 at 10:05 AM.
Old January 18th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Spottedpaw gave her chest a quick lick before she answered, What did she want out of this training? she thought. Then she remembered, how hard she has been training in ShadowClan and she’s still not a stupid warrior! It’s been 5 moons as her being an apprentice, I deserve to be a warrior! she looked at Stonehawk, ready to mew out a whole essay, but, that would take awhile, and there is other cats waiting, ”I want to train harder then back at stupid ShadowClan camp!” she mewed, she clearly did not like it there, ”Ive been the best I could ever be! And those— those, idiots still haven’t made me a warrior!” she hissed, all she wanted to do was to just claw all the cats who haven’t made her a warrior eyes out! ”I hope to become stronger, and better, so that Dawnstar can see, and finally make me a warrior!”

( @spade
And the person next to post- @Cougar)

Last edited by Little Timmy; January 18th, 2021 at 02:02 PM.
Old January 18th, 2021, 04:57 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

To Murder my foes and watch their blood leak out!*Tidepaw mewed proudly,they should fear him,Trust him as he was gonna prove not to mess with him!*and of course how to kill any cat in one blow. *The tom stepped forwards he lashed his tail*

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 18th, 2021, 05:03 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

(Next post)
@:Grimmlin:
(Sorry- just a mention)
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:09 PM
chirps

Stonehawk
The large tom let his gaze sweep over each cat in turn, not speaking as he took in each of their answers. He'd expected their responses to be as such - to become more powerful, to be promoted to a warrior, to... was that to kill with one blow? Stonehawk snorted at that answer. That took all the beauty and art out of the battle. While he was certainly one to always end each battle that came his way, he liked to play it out, dangling victory before the faces of his victims to momentarily aide a foolish hope before removing it - and them - entirely.

Noticing that one cat hadn't given many words at all, Stonehawk focused his gaze on Dustpoppy. The molly intrigued him. Perhaps she was calculated... or perhaps she was just weak. Both could certainly be true... "I see you only wish to gain a spectators view?" he called out, not bothering to hide his interest in her. Just like the missing WindClan apprentice, he'd sort it out later. Now was not the time, not with so many eyes on him.

"You will be trained individually and in groups. I expect that your Clans have taught you at least the basics of fighting. Or simply how to now die." A gleam appeared in his eye at the last word. While he knew that no injuries the cats sustained here would carry over into the real world, the pain would be very real during the dream, and he intended to twist pain to his advantage. He needed these cats to fall in line quickly. "Now, some of you may be wanting to share this knowledge with others. Perhaps, cats you think would also benefit from some additional training..." A pause as he curled his lip back into a smirk, white fangs glinting in the moonlight. "That... would not be wise."

Stonehawk had begun to circle around the group of rag-tag cats. Some showed promise to him - he could tell they were natural born fighters. Others were more bark than bite, and he was tempted to toss them out right then and there. But each were valuable currently, and only time and training would reveal the answers to his questions.

"Moonpaw, you're up first. Show me what you got."

// @QueenCuphead
Old January 30th, 2021, 04:40 PM
Doctor,Who?

Moonpaw leapt at the cat, looking to miss entirely.This cat had experience and skill. The element or suprize was the only way to get under his guard. She would make it look like she knew nothing then she would make some serious wounds. Being a rouge taught her to get the skill set of her enemies before launching blindly into a fight.
@spade

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 1st, 2021, 08:39 PM
chirps

THESE WILL NOW BE SEPARATE TRAININGS, AS HAVING A RATHER LARGE
GROUP ISN'T INITIALLY HOW I WANTED THESE TO PLAY OUT.

For IC purposes, the above was a meeting with all the cats. Below will be starters for each
individual cat to complete their training.

THESE WILL BE SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER, MEANING EACH
CAT WILL BE ONE ON ONE WITH STONEHAWK.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Stonehawk
// @QueenCuphead
His blue eyes watched coldly as the ShadowClan apprentice rushed him. Her approached lacked skill and tact, and he was almost tempted to rise up and smack her on the head, tell her to try again in a few moons. The huge gray tom narrowed his eyes as she missed, disappointment flickering briefly across his expression before he shot out a large paw aimed at her flank that, if connected, had enough force to send her tumbling back into the dark undergrowth.
// @Nightmare
Slinking in the shadows with his large paws echoing with a sickening dark thud. Blue eyes shone in the darkness as he parted the undergrowth before him, emerging in a dimly lit clearing. Dead leaves and wilted frost-covered plants lined the hollow, and at its center the subject of his night.

"Spottedpaw. I hear things in ShadowClan are... progressing." Though he already knew of Dawnstar's takeover of WindClan, he was curious to hear about it from the eyes of the apprentice.
// @Kai
There was one cat in particular he was curious about, and tonight they would be sharpening their skills together. While his reasoning for taking up Dark Forest training was a bit off kilter - Stonehawk was strong and not even he could kill a cat in one blow - he admired the drive that fueld the apprentice and hoped to use it to his advantage.

"Tidepaw!" His voice bellowed in the darkness, the shadows only revealing his bright eyes as he waited for the tom to materialize into this world.

Last edited by spade; March 1st, 2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old March 1st, 2021, 09:02 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
THESE WILL NOW BE SEPARATE TRAININGS, AS HAVING A RATHER LARGE
GROUP ISN'T INITIALLY HOW I WANTED THESE TO PLAY OUT.

For IC purposes, the above was a meeting with all the cats. Below will be starters for each
individual cat to complete their training.

THESE WILL BE SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER, MEANING EACH
CAT WILL BE ONE ON ONE WITH STONEHAWK.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Stonehawk
// @QueenCuphead
His blue eyes watched coldly as the ShadowClan apprentice rushed him. Her approached lacked skill and tact, and he was almost tempted to rise up and smack her on the head, tell her to try again in a few moons. The huge gray tom narrowed his eyes as she missed, disappointment flickering briefly across his expression before he shot out a large paw aimed at her flank that, if connected, had enough force to send her tumbling back into the dark undergrowth.
// @Nightmare
Slinking in the shadows with his large paws echoing with a sickening dark thud. Blue eyes shone in the darkness as he parted the undergrowth before him, emerging in a dimly lit clearing. Dead leaves and wilted frost-covered plants lined the hollow, and at its center the subject of his night.

"Spottedpaw. I hear things in ShadowClan are... progressing." Though he already knew of Dawnstar's takeover of WindClan, he was curious to hear about it from the eyes of the apprentice.
// @Kai
There was one cat in particular he was curious about, and tonight they would be sharpening their skills together. While his reasoning for taking up Dark Forest training was a bit off kilter - Stonehawk was strong and not even he could kill a cat in one blow - he admired the drive that fueld the apprentice and hoped to use it to his advantage.

"Tidepaw!" His voice bellowed in the darkness, the shadows only revealing his bright eyes as he waited for the tom to materialize into this world.
Moonpaw was sent tumbling from a strike to her flank. She got up and sloopyly ran toward him. As she got close she issued a strong attack; hooking a claw in his pelt and pulling herself up his side clawing his ears. The down side was she might get squished if she was too slow.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw