Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM

Old March 4th, 2021, 02:05 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: shrews friend

How is meeting my friend a good idea if you're my friend? Surely you don't think you can hurt him! The logic of this cat.....it didn't add up at times, and his voice was infuriating. He knew the calm was false, that the little coward was outnumbered, but he didn't want to get into a fight, or at least not drag Blackhaze into one. If you wanted your so called revenge fine! But not on who I care about, alright! You've met him, now run along now to your apprentice trainers who want to pretend they can fight. he hissed, his fur puffing. @Exis @feather lily
Old March 4th, 2021, 02:12 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze stepped forward at this point, staring down at the smaller cat darkly. He growled a bit. “No no shrewstep. Let’s see what this cat was intending on doing once he found me. I don’t even think he knows who I am.”
@gs29513 @feather lily

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old March 4th, 2021, 02:20 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
How is meeting my friend a good idea if you're my friend? Surely you don't think you can hurt him! The logic of this cat.....it didn't add up at times, and his voice was infuriating. He knew the calm was false, that the little coward was outnumbered, but he didn't want to get into a fight, or at least not drag Blackhaze into one. If you wanted your so called revenge fine! But not on who I care about, alright! You've met him, now run along now to your apprentice trainers who want to pretend they can fight. he hissed, his fur puffing. @Exis @feather lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze stepped forward at this point, staring down at the smaller cat darkly. He growled a bit. “No no shrewstep. Let’s see what this cat was intending on doing once he found me. I don’t even think he knows who I am.”
@gs29513 @feather lily
i know my limits i would not win a fight against this cat i did not intend to fight i just wanted to know more about you he then turned to the other cat your right i dont know who you are but i would like to know he said, he could get more on shrewstep this way and use that to his advateg later on. he found his new way of making cats life sad a lot more fun than attacking them

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 4th, 2021, 02:24 PM
You're stuck with me

Shrewstep did not like the way this was going. He didn't want that scum knowing any more than he absolutely needed to know, but if Blackhaze was alright with it.....he backed off hesitantly, with a grunt of Fine. Settling onto his haunches he kept his claws unsheathed, sunk deep into the peat moss. Taking a deep breath he tried to reassure himself it would be fine. Night and day, friend and enemy, to protect or to be protected. To much was clashing, to many things were flying through his head. @Exis @feather lily
Old March 8th, 2021, 10:18 AM

@Exis

boop

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 8th, 2021, 10:27 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze growled, his fur bristling. How dare this cat venture here and expect that he can simply be calm about it. "And I wonder exactly who you are. Following my boy here into his dreams. His growl was getting louder and his stance lower, almost an attack position. Blackhaze didn't actually do attack positions, hed strike from whatever position he was in, but the harder he hurt this cat the better. "You need only know what I will do to you if you follow my son, here again, pipsqueak."His tail lashed harshly at his own words, he was riling himself up even more.
@gs29513 @feather lily (father Haze has entered the chat.)

Old March 8th, 2021, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Shrewstep did not like the way this was going. He didn't want that scum knowing any more than he absolutely needed to know, but if Blackhaze was alright with it.....he backed off hesitantly, with a grunt of Fine. Settling onto his haunches he kept his claws unsheathed, sunk deep into the peat moss. Taking a deep breath he tried to reassure himself it would be fine. Night and day, friend and enemy, to protect or to be protected. To much was clashing, to many things were flying through his head. @Exis @feather lily
Quote:
Blackhaze growled, his fur bristling. How dare this cat venture here and expect that he can simply be calm about it. "And I wonder exactly who you are. Following my boy here into his dreams. His growl was getting louder and his stance lower, almost an attack position. Blackhaze didn't actually do attack positions, hed strike from whatever position he was in, but the harder he hurt this cat the better. "You need only know what I will do to you if you follow my son, here again, pipsqueak."His tail lashed harshly at his own words, he was riling himself up even more.
@gs29513 @feather lily (father Haze has entered the chat.)
come on can i have a name at least? i think i should know more about a cat ive known for ages. he said, he tried to push the fact that this cat was shrewsteps father! what do i have to do to get a name he thought

Old March 8th, 2021, 04:53 PM
You're stuck with me

Shrewstep had not been expecting how aggressive Blackhaze would become, although Hairball did tend to have that effect on cats, making them want to throttle him and then feed him to the foxes. He took a step forward to back up Blackhaze, unsheathing his claws in and out of the moss. You know enough as it is. I have a friend in the Dark Forest. What else must you know? Shrewstep hissed, his own tail lashing though his eyes were shining. His friends words, as if the younger tom was his son, had woken something in him that had been there for a long time. He wasn't going to act on how much he wanted to hug Blackhaze now, perhaps there was a bit of the hug monster left in him, but after Pestpaw was gone.....maybe. @Exis @feather lily
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:58 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze growled a bit flexing his claws, “Perhaps you’d like to see where he learned to fight.” It was more of a statement then a question. He growled louder, turning into a low yowl and he sprang forward, intending on grabbing the smaller cat by the scruff and flinging him to his right.
@gs29513 @feather lily

Old March 9th, 2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Shrewstep had not been expecting how aggressive Blackhaze would become, although Hairball did tend to have that effect on cats, making them want to throttle him and then feed him to the foxes. He took a step forward to back up Blackhaze, unsheathing his claws in and out of the moss. You know enough as it is. I have a friend in the Dark Forest. What else must you know? Shrewstep hissed, his own tail lashing though his eyes were shining. His friends words, as if the younger tom was his son, had woken something in him that had been there for a long time. He wasn't going to act on how much he wanted to hug Blackhaze now, perhaps there was a bit of the hug monster left in him, but after Pestpaw was gone.....maybe. @Exis @feather lily
Quote:
Blackhaze growled a bit flexing his claws, “Perhaps you’d like to see where he learned to fight.” It was more of a statement then a question. He growled louder, turning into a low yowl and he sprang forward, intending on grabbing the smaller cat by the scruff and flinging him to his right.
@gs29513 @feather lily
well then has he told you about when i beat him? or when we tied more than once he purred happily thinking back on all there fights. he then moved out of the way but not before being grabbed though and he was flung him to the right. he got off and shook off leaping forward aiming for the back with a hiss