Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM

Old March 30th, 2021, 07:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default An Icy Frost

@Panda1440

Frostpaw was bored and frankly the Dark Forest cats were much much worse, so she decided to summon one of her friends,” Oh Iciclepaw!” she called, she did promise her the position of medicine cat apprentice, maybe she’d train her here since she still could.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 31st, 2021, 05:46 AM
particles of stars

Default Re: An Icy Frost

The apprentice was in a nice peaceful sleep- a lot unlike the one that had been the cause of the apprentice den freezing. But now... she smelled a bunch of dead plants...

Iciclepaw's green eyes fluttered open to a quite interesting sight. A literal forest of rotting trees!!! And then, there was a familiar scent. Frostpaw...

"Wh- where am I... and Frostpaw- is that you?"

[ @Zesty Mango]
Old April 2nd, 2021, 02:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Panda1440

Frostpaw gave a gentle grin as she flicked her tail to Iciclepaw,” well of course it’s me silly, I promised you as a kit you’d be the medicine cat apprentice, I’m still gonna keep my promise to you. I figured I’d train you so that you know far more than...Rainywhisker and of course he’ll have no choice other than to appoint you as his apprentice so you can train him.” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 2nd, 2021, 02:58 PM
particles of stars

Oh? Herb lessons- that would... be fun- Iciclepaw smiled a little at former medicine cat apprentice. "Okay- how do I start?" She didn't want to replace Rainywhisker, but- training could come in handy!

[ @Zesty Mango]

Last edited by Panda1440; April 2nd, 2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2021, 03:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
Oh? Herb lessons- that would... be fun- Iciclepaw smiled a little at former medicine cat apprentice. "Okay- how do I start?" She didn't want to replace Rainywhisker, but- training could come in handy!

[ @Zesty Mango]
Frostpaw looked around the surrounding area to see what herbs were available unfortunately she only found dangerous herbs and cobwb,” Alright, you probably already know this one, but it’s called cobweb. You can use it to stop bleeding and keep a police on, a police is basically any chewed up herb spread over the wound to help it heal. The next things I’ll show you are some dangerous herbs you should...avoid.” she meowed settling on that word, she found them useful for things like murder and such but still handy.

Old April 2nd, 2021, 03:50 PM
particles of stars

The young she-cat looked at the cobwebs then back at Frostpaw. "Got it!" Cobwebs stop bleeding and keep police on, cobwebs stop bleeding and keep police on...

This really was useful... [ @Zesty Mango]
Old April 5th, 2021, 06:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The young she-cat looked at the cobwebs then back at Frostpaw. "Got it!" Cobwebs stop bleeding and keep police on, cobwebs stop bleeding and keep police on...

This really was useful... [ @Zesty Mango]
Frostpaw had quickly gathered a few herbs and decided to explain them to Iciclepaw, or as she called her Frostpaw, she knew this was how to take power in the clan,” this ugly white flower is called yarrow, I’ve personally never used it, but it can make someone throw up, I was taught it when I was first starting out, it’s useful if someone eats something poisonous.” She meowed glancing at her other few herbs, sadly the Dark Forest didn’t have the best supply of herbs, the other few herbs she had was deathberries, foxglove seeds, deadly nightshade, and water helmlock.

Old April 5th, 2021, 06:53 PM
particles of stars

HmM,,, yarrow- alright- apparently it can make someone throw up ... "Alright, thank you again for sharing,," Iciclepaw was honestly so excited- this would mean she could help her clanmates if they got hurt! No more dying... wait-

Maybe if other cats knew this,,, Driftsong might not have died. "Maybe they could have saved her..." she murmured, suddenly sounding so down compared to before.

[ @Zesty Mango]
Old April 5th, 2021, 06:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
HmM,,, yarrow- alright- apparently it can make someone throw up ... "Alright, thank you again for sharing,," Iciclepaw was honestly so excited- this would mean she could help her clanmates if they got hurt! No more dying... wait-

Maybe if other cats knew this,,, Driftsong might not have died. "Maybe they could have saved her..." she murmured, suddenly sounding so down compared to before.

[ @Zesty Mango]
Frostpaw flicked her tail before grabbing a long flower,” I’m not exactly sure what these are, but the little seeds in them look like poppyseeds, you’ll want to make sure not to feed anyone these or something bad maybe would happen, I’m unsure, wouldn’t recommend risking it. And these are death berries, they’ll kill anyone who eats them so I don’t recommend keeping them in the den, since kits can sometimes sneak into the den and eat some random herbs.” she meowed

Old April 7th, 2021, 06:21 AM
particles of stars

Iciclepaw nodded shook off the thoughts and decided to focus on the former medicine cat's lesson. She understood not to feed anyone anything if she didn't know what it was,,, but it was still nice to get a small review [compared to all the new stuff]. And then... death berries... the apprentice winced at the name and explanation. "Of course..." Wait- what makes Frostpaw so sure I'm going to become a medicine cat in the first place-

[ @Zesty Mango]