Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old April 30th, 2021, 11:41 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: A Crow Call in the Darkness [PRIVATE]

Crowpaw
[ @feather lily ]

She let out a purr as she was praised, stopping to catch her breath while she regained her footing. Landing on the tom had knocked her off balance. When he asked about moves, she couldn't help but raise a brow. What moves, did he mean the battle moves that the apprentices were always going on about? "Er.. none I think, I've never had to fight anything before," Well that was a lie, but it was more of a lashing out a paw from under a bush when a rabbit had come a little too close as a kit. The poor thing probably thought she was one of its kittens, it was quickly picked off by her mother of course.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old April 30th, 2021, 01:35 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Crowpaw
[ @feather lily ]

She let out a purr as she was praised, stopping to catch her breath while she regained her footing. Landing on the tom had knocked her off balance. When he asked about moves, she couldn't help but raise a brow. What moves, did he mean the battle moves that the apprentices were always going on about? "Er.. none I think, I've never had to fight anything before," Well that was a lie, but it was more of a lashing out a paw from under a bush when a rabbit had come a little too close as a kit. The poor thing probably thought she was one of its kittens, it was quickly picked off by her mother of course.
ok we'll start with a side swipe and work from there. copy me he picked up his paw and brought it down and to the side fast. his claws where out and you could here the sound of his paw moving. now your turn

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old April 30th, 2021, 05:16 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Crowpaw
[ @feather lily ]

She watched him complete the move for a moment, flinching as the paw made an impact just a little too close to her tail before nodding. Seemed easy enough, at least in her head. As he gave the approval to try it herself, Crow raised a paw to her side, hesitating momentarily before bringing it down beside her other paw, ending up looking like a clumsy sidestep rather than an attack of any sort. A frown slipped onto her face, "Well that definitely wasn't it..."

Carla Yerovi

Old May 2nd, 2021, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Crowpaw
[ @feather lily ]

She watched him complete the move for a moment, flinching as the paw made an impact just a little too close to her tail before nodding. Seemed easy enough, at least in her head. As he gave the approval to try it herself, Crow raised a paw to her side, hesitating momentarily before bringing it down beside her other paw, ending up looking like a clumsy sidestep rather than an attack of any sort. A frown slipped onto her face, "Well that definitely wasn't it..."
Again, try and hit me, I want you to make me bleed until then we will keep doing this he said getting into a fighting stance, if she didn’t do it right she wouldn’t put a scratch on him she had to do this right or they would do this all night

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 11th, 2021, 06:21 AM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Again, try and hit me, I want you to make me bleed until then we will keep doing this he said getting into a fighting stance, if she didn’t do it right she wouldn’t put a scratch on him she had to do this right or they would do this all night
Crowpaw

"Make you... Wait what-"" A gasp of disbelief escaped the apprentice at the idea, causing a raised eyebrow and questions to form in her ever questioning head. Instead of voicing her confusion, she simple gave a stiff nod, regaining her former stance and focusing on the tom this time. Perhaps she was wrong, maybe you were supposed to make your opponent bleed, but during training? Oh well, no time to ponder on it now. Raising her paw once me,more, she lashed out again, with the almost same exact result as before; falling on her ass.

Carla Yerovi

Old May 11th, 2021, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Crowpaw

"Make you... Wait what-"" A gasp of disbelief escaped the apprentice at the idea, causing a raised eyebrow and questions to form in her ever questioning head. Instead of voicing her confusion, she simple gave a stiff nod, regaining her former stance and focusing on the tom this time. Perhaps she was wrong, maybe you were supposed to make your opponent bleed, but during training? Oh well, no time to ponder on it now. Raising her paw once me,more, she lashed out again, with the almost same exact result as before; falling on her ass.
frogfang walked over to try and see what was wrong spread out your stance and if you still cant stand push your feet into the ground though that can make it harder to fight he then back up again he waited for her to strike

Old May 11th, 2021, 11:04 AM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
frogfang walked over to try and see what was wrong spread out your stance and if you still cant stand push your feet into the ground though that can make it harder to fight he then back up again he waited for her to strike
Crowpaw

Listening to the instructions, Crowpaw quickly widened her stance, digging her rear claws into the ground. Well, that was defintely a lot more stable, but would it make a difference? If anything, she felt silly standing so widely.

No matter, the apprentice nodded as he backed up once more, bringing up her paw, remebering to unsheath her claws, because thats just what they did for some reason, and swiped. Her eyes widened as she felt her paw come in contact with the tom's fur as it flew past, though it didn't draw blood, she hadn't used enough force for that.

Carla Yerovi

Old May 11th, 2021, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Crowpaw

Listening to the instructions, Crowpaw quickly widened her stance, digging her rear claws into the ground. Well, that was defintely a lot more stable, but would it make a difference? If anything, she felt silly standing so widely.

No matter, the apprentice nodded as he backed up once more, bringing up her paw, remebering to unsheath her claws, because thats just what they did for some reason, and swiped. Her eyes widened as she felt her paw come in contact with the tom's fur as it flew past, though it didn't draw blood, she hadn't used enough force for that.
frogfang felt her claws good job! now put power into it he was proud of the young apprentice, he was still skeptical but she seemed diturmened. he waited for her to attack hoping it would break skin and make him bleed

( sorry this is short i couldnt come up with something)

Old May 26th, 2021, 04:42 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
frogfang felt her claws good job! now put power into it he was proud of the young apprentice, he was still skeptical but she seemed diturmened. he waited for her to attack hoping it would break skin and make him bleed

( sorry this is short i couldnt come up with something)
Crowpaw
Her chest puffed in pride as he praised the her. Not bothering to stop and question the motives of this move, searching for more approval, she quickly jumped back into her stance, remembering to widen her stance as he had said. Raising her paw once more, she came down quickly, unsheathing her claws as she felt her limb make contact with his chest. stumbling back in surprise as she felt the area dampen, her eyes immediately found her own paw, her usually light-colored claws now tinted a dark red. The scent was... strangely inviting.

Carla Yerovi