Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old September 16th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: The Death Army (Privete)

Zack and death
A large Tom stepped forward his silver eyes gleaming in anticipation “I will join and so will my two apprentices when I tell them you have my word bettle.” his mouth turned from a slight smile to a wide snarling grin. A wiry tom that was sitting next to death stood up his scarlet eyes gleamed in the darkness. He opened his maw to speak but nothing came out as if he was pondering on weather this was worth it or not. Immediately death wiped around and drew his claws down the toms face “ you will do as he says if I go anywhere you will follow it was our agreement for letting you live” he snarled at zack who’s face was covered in blood but didn’t flinch when he was clawed he only yawned and sat back down.

Deathsoul preferred the name reaper of the mist due to his fur and his personality. He knew one apprentice would already join immediately without hesitation but what about the other one…the golden one… he would have to speak to bettle later. But for now he would have to keep zack in check and carve a deep line of loyalty into his for this group. Shaking his head he returned his gaze back to bettle ”he will join weather he likes it or not please excuse his crapy attitude.”
@queenCocoHead

Last edited by Fenz; September 16th, 2021 at 11:50 AM.
Old September 16th, 2021, 07:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

-->Wildspark
The Thunderclan tom had been sleeping peacefully in his place in the territory when he woke up somewhere totally different. This place was new. Not in a god way though. It was so dark here. Eventually he'll like the darkness, but right now it was depressing.

Wildspark heard a cat speak to a bunch of dead cats and he padded over. Sure he wasn't dead, but he was interested. He looked at everyone and saw that these cats were mostly no good. Beats the clan he lived in he couldn't stand.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 16th, 2021, 08:59 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

@QueenCocaHead
Star sighed Another dream..man,that kit looked tasty.. she said,lifting her head. She padded to the others and sat,her tail flicking Dog.
Old September 19th, 2021, 02:08 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Beetle was surprised at how little convincing the first she-cat needed to be devoted to him, then he remembered the influence he had and the cats he had scarred and thought that her reaction was perfectly normal for a weak-minded cat. Darkmoon, a she-cat he had encountered before had appeared, that wasn't expected. His eye twitched as he thought of what mischief she would try to cause. Beetles thoughts on the she-cat were cut short when he noticed a certain tom in the crowd. his ears perked up slightly and he dipped his head in Dog's direction, surprised that the warrior seemed to listen to him, and quite impressed with himself, although this was not the time to get big-headed about it. Some other cats began to talk and beetle raised his tail, signaling for them to shut up. "No need to force him. if he is of use to me he stays. If he isn't...... well he'll find out then won't he?" Beetle said ominously. He was about to address the entire meeting again, but a little voice from the middle of the crowd floated up to his ear. "You! What did you say?" He said pointing his tail at the Black she-cat.(Cough cough @Silverfur & Co Cough)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; September 22nd, 2021 at 09:38 PM.
Old September 19th, 2021, 02:11 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

rainingpaw had fallen asleep when she heard nosies and walked toward the group of cats
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old September 19th, 2021, 02:50 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Iceblood stretched, her pale pinkish gaze focused staying focused on Beetle. She wrinkled her nose at his starting statement. She wasn't sure how many cats would take kindly to the implication that they were only her to serve some fanciful army he had conjured, but there didn't seem to be much disagreement. The pristine white molly stood, her regal head held high as she listened to the chatter that bounced around her. She wondered how many were here for ulterior motives, and how many were simply manipulated into coming. She glanced around the large crowd of cats, not recognizing too many. To be fair, she hadn't really made a point of socializing, so it wasn't a big surprise she knew few, and besides, most cats here were probably young. Felines who were new to the Dark Forest, who had enemies who still lived and whom they wanted revenge on. Foolish, they were. At least, that's what Iceblood thought.

She was here for nothing but sheer fun, and had no high expectations for this so-called army. They may cause some distress in the living world, but she didn't imagine anything major would happen. Her face took on a look of disdain, so many here would be disappointed. From her experience, the best form of revenge was memory. Those enemies she had in the living world, now all dead at this point, were still haunted by her long after her death. She believed they still might think of her to this day, worrying over events that had passed seasons ago, events she had caused. What better way to torment someone than to forever stay with them, even if it was all only in their head?

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old September 21st, 2021, 05:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

-->Wildspark
Oh it was this kind of a thing. He didn't care what it was about. He wanted in. Maybe these cats hated his clan as much as he did. Some clans were fine, but he didn't want to really be part of any of them. Wildspark sat down and waited for whatever was to happen.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 21st, 2021, 09:51 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Bump! @Dawnfallstar @kalor @poppy. @spade @Hakuna @LeoTheWolf @Cxndy_Fatal @feather lily

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 22nd, 2021, 04:21 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Brambetail
She would sigh, wondering of this was even the right choice for her.. Spottedpaw did leave her, but she honestly deserved it, she killed Spotted's brother. She looked at her paws and soon dozed off, laying on the ground snoozing.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:56 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

//: @kalor

Darkmoon was... intrigued and disgusted. There was no order here, just yowling cats and whimpering apprentices. A couple cats, in fact, caught her eye. Like Dog. She nodded a cool greeting to him, deciding alliances would be best when teaming up with a group of mange-ridden ghosts and spirits. Of course, there were some living cats, but not many. Instead of conversing with anyone (because frankly, the idea of any more socializing made the strong, fierce she-cat shudder), she looked up at Beetle, calculating golden eyes glittering with possibilities of either betrayal, chaos.... or perhaps the most shocking.... maybe she would be loyal to him. She didn't know how this would go down herself. It wasn't like she had much to lose, anyhow.