Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old September 22nd, 2021, 08:07 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: The Death Army (Privete)

[ @poppy.; @Dawnfallstar; @spade; @Hakuna; @LeoTheWolf; @Cxndy_Fatal; @feather lily; @QueenCocaHead; ]

Dog's ice-cold amber eyes flashed as he gave a low growl. "Shut your traps, you imbeciles! And stop complaining!" The huge, battle-scarred tom snarled as he looked around the clearing, his nostrils flaring. Idiots, I am surrounded by idiots. His fur bristled, his claws digging into the moldy, rotten, slimy moss-covered dirt.

"Just shut it and only speak when spoken to, alright?"

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 22nd, 2021, 09:40 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Beetle was surprised at how little convincing the first she-cat needed to be devoted to him, then he remembered the influence he had and the cats he had scarred and thought that her reaction was perfectly normal for a weak-minded cat. Darkmoon, a she-cat he had encountered before had appeared, that wasn't expected. His eye twitched as he thought of what mischief she would try to cause. Beetles thoughts on the she-cat were cut short when he noticed a certain tom in the crowd. his ears perked up slightly and he dipped his head in Dog's direction, surprised that the warrior seemed to listen to him, and quite impressed with himself, although this was not the time to get big-headed about it. Some other cats began to talk and beetle raised his tail, signaling for them to shut up. "No need to force him. if he is of use to me he stays. If he isn't...... well he'll find out then won't he?" Beetle said ominously. He was about to address the entire meeting again, but a little voice from the middle of the crowd floated up to his ear. "You! What did you say?" He said pointing his tail at the Black she-cat.(Cough cough @Silverfur & Co Cough)

Shadowstripe looks at the one named Beetle and mews "well what i was saying is that maybe he should have a lashing beofre he goes wherever he belongs to send a message." She mews looking at him straight faced her paws under her tail. (She cant be attacked at moment)

@Dawnfallstar @kalor @poppy. @shaded shadow @Naiad @Hakuna @LeoTheWolf @Cxndy_Fatal @Angelique @feather lily

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; September 22nd, 2021 at 09:46 PM.
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:45 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Pebblesong flicked her claws waiting for her new leaders next command
Old September 27th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

~| Clawer |~

The dark tom padded into the clearing. His throat was burning, again. He sat down near Darkmoon [ @/poppy.], trying to avoid much contact with any cats.Last time he tried that.... lets say it didn't end very well. Taking over the clans? What a idea! plans started to run threw his head, wonderful idea. A crooked smile showed on his face, his jaw cracking a bit. Then, the best idea yet, his son and granddaughter. Clawer laughed under his breath.

Shred, Clawer's son, and Breeze, Shred's daughter. Of course, Shred was build much like Clawer, a muscular tom, with huge broad shoulders, the perfect cat for fighting, and a bright mind, did his granddaughter have. `` I guess I'll join in this rally.`` The tom stated, flicking his shreded ears.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:06 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Mosseyes (Also known as Shriek)

She sat in the area watching all the cats agree to their newfound leader. She wanted revenge. The thing was though, she wasn't normal for a cat after what she has been thru her scars bleed every now and then. Looking up she shook her head yes. Not saying a word, she let one of her scars bleed and grabbed out a parasitic mouse.

@QueenCocaHead
Old September 30th, 2021, 08:21 AM

Pebblesong hissed at the cats around her,she was getting annoyed (OPEN)
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:01 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Beetle tipped his head to the side and leaped down from his precarious perch into the crowd, the cats around him reeking of death. Just how he liked it. He stood face to face with the she-cat who had let out the remark. "Are you calling me...weak? I would choose your next words VERY carefully as they with deside how I kill you."
Beetle, stood tall in front of the old she-cat, daring her to say something. He glased around and noticed some cats drifting off, with some loony cat going off about being a god or something. What a lunatic. Beetle swept his tail in Dog's direction, asking the warrior to take care of the commotion in the corner while he delt with this, whatever it was.

(Please keep all posts relitvaly related. Your cat may talk and walk away but no going on little adventures oki?)
@Dragnoc Please leave. I didn't invite you into this rp, so please rp your cat/dragon god whatever leaving please.
@Dawnfallstar @kalor @poppy. @shaded shadow @Naiad @Hakuna @LeoTheWolf @Cxndy_Fatal @Angelique @feather lily @leopardstrike4 @FriedChicken @Rapid @Silverfur & Co @birchy

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; October 9th, 2021 at 11:16 PM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:04 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Beetle tipped his head to the side and leaped down from his precarious perch into the crowd, the cats around him reeking of death. Just how he liked it. He stood face to face with the she-cat who had let out the remark. "Are you calling me...weak? I would choose your next words VERY carefully as they with deside how I kill you."
Beetle, stood tall in front of the old she-cat, daring her to say something. He glased around and noticed some cats drifting off, with some loony cat going off about being a god or something. What a lunatic. Beetle swept his tail in Dog's direction, asking the warrior to take care of the commotion in the corner while he delt with this, whatever it was.

(Please keep all posts relitvaly related. Your cat may talk and walk away but no going on little adventures oki?)
@Dragnoc Please leave. I didn't invite you into this rp, so please rp your cat/dragon god whatever leaving please.
@Dawnfallstar @kalor @poppy. @shaded shadow @Naiad @Hakuna @LeoTheWolf @Cxndy_Fatal @Angelique @feather lily @leopardstrike4 @FriedChicken @Rapid @silverfur &co
((I AM ALIVE-

Brambletail
She just quietly listened, she couldn't get Thunderclan out of her head.. Spottedpaw out of her head.. She laid down, crossing her paws uncomfortably. She wanted revenge yes but.. Was this the right way to confront Spottedpaw?
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:13 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:

@Dawnfallstar @kalor @poppy. @shaded shadow @Naiad @Hakuna @LeoTheWolf @Cxndy_Fatal @Angelique @feather lily @leopardstrike4 @FriedChicken @Rapid @Silverfur & Co

"Now if I would have said u was weak I would have flat out said so I do not sugar coat anything." She mews "was just trying to give u ideas was all sorry." She looked at him and then away she was not trying to say he was weak how dare he assume something like that. "Was only a suggestion." She mews looking at him again.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 10th, 2021, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
((I AM ALIVE-

Brambletail
She just quietly listened, she couldn't get Thunderclan out of her head.. Spottedpaw out of her head.. She laid down, crossing her paws uncomfortably. She wanted revenge yes but.. Was this the right way to confront Spottedpaw?
"Hey" Pebblesong called out to Brambletail "New Here?"