Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:10 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM

Old October 17th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Audition Time! [ Medicine Cat Applications ]

Audition Post

[Not sure what to put here so bear with me haha]

The best bet would to not choose this cat, perhaps even putting her in a position to not even be able to get it in the first place. But, if you just so happened to decide to do so anyways (Your funeral- [jkjk-]), just know she doesn't do anything emotional. It's not that she doesn't care, it's that she literally refuses to express emotions. That, and she has the weird thing of studying every cat she meets. Whether it just be a random rogue she came across or a clanmate she's known since birth, if she knows you, she knows you. There's no specific reason she does this, she just does.

Now you may be wondering (I know i am), 'Why pick this cat who so obviously doesn't care whether she's picked or not?' Well, truthful answer?

You shouldn't

BUT, I think it'd be fun anyways, so what if a few cats die (Jkjk), they were gonna grow old and do the same anyways, if not earlier! She's mostly here to tell it straight to you... and give you a few poppy seeds for the pain. Thorn in your paw? Pull it out, it's gonna hurt for a while but if you don't suck it up another warrior is gonna get on you. Got your tail yanked off by a fox? Well, obviously now you don't have a tail. That's all there is to it. She doesn't worry about lightening the load for anyone, from kits to elders. Everyone is equal in her eyes, all one cat under Starclan's watch.

Now, how would her term as medicine cat even go about? Great question my good man! Here are a few plot ideas I definitely didn't come up with on the spot!

Plot Ideas that Probably Result in a Ton of Death and Hate
  • White Cough goes around and she seems way too light-hearted about it resulting in a ton of hate
  • She refuses to treat patients if they whine and cry during treatment
  • She upsets a queen with defected kits by assuming they wont live and not bothering to make it sound less harsh
  • During the practice raid she's out somewhere and someone gets seriously hurt but she brushes it off like it was nothing
  • She attempts to show emotions for a day and it ends awkwardly as heck (Probably do this one either way XD)

Like i said, totally didn't make those up on the spot and they totally don't suck (Lies). But anyways, I guess I'm out of stuff to say so i'll end this here before I start rambling haha

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"
[Good luck everyone!]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 18th, 2020, 10:03 AM
chirps

in a s u r p r i s i n g turn of events, cricketpaw comes down from starclan and accepts

hehehe good luck everyone : )
Old October 19th, 2020, 01:15 PM
eternally tired

Sparrowskip!
---------------

Who is he?
------------

Sparrowskip is your average tom. His dad became deputy and then got exiled, the rest of his family is missing, has some major trust issues and he loves gorging himself on trout. Sure, he can be a lil basic but being carefree, he doesn't care. Being "shunned" as a kit and apprentice hurt him. Although he was the one blocking everyone out, he wasn't mentally well for some of his apprenticeship and kithood. But, as he got older his mind healed and he's now a happy warrior!

Now
Why does he want to be medicine cat?
-------------------------------------------
He's in it for the herb knowledge! Sure, helping out the clan at the same time is great! He would never prioritize learning herbs over helping a patient. Buuutt herbs are just so fascinating to him. There are just so many herbs with so many different uses, its almost like herbs can do anything! Bothering other medicine cat's would be the norm for him if it meant learning more herbs!
He also thinks it'll further prove his loyalty to Riverclan. He's been struggling with the thought of his loyalty for awhile. Dirtfur made him think no one would think he was loyal so he's been trying to prove he is for a long time. If he could succeed at being medicine cat, he'd be one of the most loyal Riverclan cat's through another's eyes! Although the stress of messing up might get to him every once in a while, he'll just see his therapist.

Why Lion should choose him
--------------------------------

After all the things Lion has assigned Sparrowskip to do. Patrols, apprentices, trainings of other cats, etc Sparrow has more then proved that he is able to hold a position and keep it for as long as possible!

Good luck everyone!!
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; October 19th, 2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old October 19th, 2020, 04:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Thunder Beast

"Thunder's just the noise boys, the lightning does all the work."-Chad Brock
Raju (Or the Thunder Beast) is a Legendary Japanese Mythological God. It takes on many forms, ranging from a Squirrel , to a Tiger , to even a Dragon. Although it's main forms are those of a Wolf and a Badger. The Raju is the animal companion of Rajin, the Lightning Beast.

"Someday someone will best me. But it won't be today and it won't be you."-Last Word
Blue Symbolism: Serenity , Stability , Inspiration , Wisdom , Calmness , Reliability.
Wolf Symbolism: Guardianship , Ritual , Loyalty , Spirit. The Wolf teaches us to trust our hearts, and our minds.

"It's better to stand and fight. If you run you'll only die tired."- A Viking Saying
Combat Medic: They walk the fine line between Altruistic and Reckless. They have all the teachings of a regular Soilder, but also that of a medic. They'll be on the battlefield naming every bone they break in the opposing team, while providing support for their teamates.

( Pixel Credit goes to ProfileDecor on DA)
Old October 19th, 2020, 06:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Looking through the eyes of another is one of the most desired yet hardest things for anyone to achieve. Because it's all about perspective and how different it is for each and every being. But for now, you're going to get a special look through Ripplepaw's eyes. See how she sees the world, see what she thinks about others and how she interacts with her environment on a mental level.

She sees the world in many colors, all with a vibrancy more brilliant and intense each and every day. To her, each day brings something new and exciting, nothing is ever boring as long as her heart is beating and she's experiencing life.
Though while the world is beautiful, cats can not be. Abandonment is an issue, one that's tainted with terrible tastes and shades of the most disgusting colors. A crime, one she refuses to commit herself. She knows how it feels and refuses to implant that pain on anyone else, and therefore does everything in her power to make sure she keeps commitments and makes it to where she needs and wants to be.
To her, other cats are gorgeous and beautiful all with their neat little quirks and adorable qualities that she wants to know everything about. The more she observes the more intrigued and drawn in she becomes, and the more she wants to memorize and use to her own discretion when interacting with the cats she finds so enamoring. But then again, there's those cats who have traits and qualities that disgust her, and that she must still appreciate but also help because she doesn't want disgusting traits to be a part of her ideal world, so of course she's going to try to point those poor souls in the right direction, towards a fix for their bad behavior. She believes her people skills are top notch and she knows how to deal with the most difficult cats, even if they gave others a run for their money.
But teasing is a whole different story. That's very specific. Lighthearted teasing and fun poking and laughing is okay. Actual teasing, is not. No one makes Ripplepaw's fun colors dull and no one will insult the precious amazing beings she calls her friends and clanmates.

For Ripplepaw, the world's brilliance still does extend further. Life is a challenge, a game, a competition that she's here to compete in, and win. There's multiple different ways to win and multiple different first places, because everyone is striving for something different, as she believes. But she's still going to be the best and everyone is going to know it. Because when life gives you the ability to be your best self, you've gotta take that and run with it.
When it comes to work, well... that's easy. To this fabulous feline, work is something that you simply put your heart into and focus on, and just get done. Stress is mostly absent from her life, she doesn't have anything she feels the need to stress about. Plus stress brings yucky colors, and yucky colors are not the brilliant vibes she's portraying. Stress is a nonexistent reality. Contradictory, but yes, that's how things must be sometimes.

Her perspective comes from one deep inside, a perspective of youthfulness and a positive attitude towards the future. One that sees the world as a beacon of light, life as a game to be played, and social interaction as a positive way to garner energy. She strives on making others smile and only wishes for the best for everyone, though there are times where others definitely spew out yucky colors, with which she responds to, begrudgingly sometimes, with a lack of patience and more hostility. But as she knows, no one is perfect. But as she's also learned, they can pretend to be as perfect as they want to be and flaunt it in their own style.

This was an autobiography of a biography, drafted and spoken by Ripplepaw, and translated into cool, intelligent writing by some unknown source. And no, Ripplepaw is not dead, if you're asking, this is merely a loose adaptation of a biography.

In case any more info is needed on our fantastic feline, here is the link to her character page. There you can see a rough breakdown of her personality, some general information about quirks and personality typing, as well as a gorgeous portrait of her, if she does say so herself. Which she does.

As for myself, well, Ripplepaw is definitely a character I enjoy rping and have enjoyed for quite a while now. I find her interesting and dynamic, and I think there's a lot of room for her to grow, and a lot of places I can go with her. She clearly doesn't fit into any of the "no-no" categories (I checked myself), and I see her as a character that I can keep rping for a long time. The fact that she's younger and has so much room to grow is definitely a bit helping point as well.
As an rper, well... I know I'm getting more active as I'm settling more into my new schedule and new way of doing school, so I do plan on being plenty active. And if Ripplepaw does get the role, I know I plan on her trying to learn everything she can and sticking around for as long as she can, to pass on both her knowledge and experience when the time comes, through rp as I've found is the most fun and accurate way for things such as that to happen.
___

Anyways, I've rambled enough, good luck to everyone!!