Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 07:16 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 07:16 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old June 18th, 2017, 07:32 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Exclamation WC Meddie Apprentice

Okay! The time has come! Let's do this!
Note: This first post will most likely be edited a few different times with more informations or tips that may be important so keep your eyes peeled!

Hello everyone! As you can probably assume by the title, I am opening applications for the WC medicine cat apprentice HR (aka Uncle Surgey's future apprentice).
I've done these quite few times in the past, but I've decided to put a lil' bit of a twist on this one. This time I will be (perferably) looking for newly created characters! You don't particularly have to make a new character for this role, but I will prefer those who have not yet rped with their applicant. I will also be choosing two or three different applicants this time. Yes, this means that there will be trial rps with these two or three chosen characters before a final decision is made.

Application Guidelines:
[anyone caught breaking these will be automatically disqualified no matter how good the form, so be careful]
(Fen, if you're reading this, I hope you don't mind I'm quoting you and your deputy finder without actually... quoting you in a rping sense. You'll see what I mean ^.^")
  • Absolutely no bellyaching whatsoever, please. I stress this rule very much. Please have confidence in yourself and your own skills.
  • Do not quote this post! I promise I will see and read each and every one of your applications (probably even multiple times by the time I'm suspose to choose).
  • Do not have conversations or post anything else in this forum topic. The only thing I want to see here are your beautiful applications! If you ask a question on your form, I will answer you by either private messaging you or leaving a comment on your profile. If you develop any more questions or concerns after you have posted your application or maybe even before you have done so, then private message me or leave a comment on my profile and I will answer as soon as possible.
  • All highrank guidelines and/or rules apply. Also, as fenic! (the great) once said: "You must have been on WCO for two months straight, and posted actively; ex, at least three posts a week- and if you've recently rejoined the site, have been active for at least two months since the rejoin date. If you have had a High-Rank / HR before, you should be past your cooldown time before applying, though If you have a plot relating to the leftover wait-time, I may consider it."
  • I honestly don't care if you've had a high rank once before, especially if it was a planned temporary one. So, as long as your cooldown time has been completed, then feel free to apply! I will consider your application equally among everyone elses.
  • Oh! fenic! also once said: "Please understand that this finder may not work, and that there may eventually be no deputy [medicine cat apprentice] chosen from here if something else comes up."
  • You may apply only twice to this finder. If you wish to remove a applicant from the choosing and apply a different one, then just delete your entire post and then post another. There should only be (a max) of two posts from one person in this finder at one time!
  • Once the deadline for applications is here and I've posted saying that they are closed, then you may no longer edit your applications. Feel free to edit as much as you want before the deadline.

Other Guidelines/Notes/Tips:
  • Remember that unique names catch my eye! Get creative, my friends! As long as its not an entirely crazy name, it should be fine.
  • If the character is new, they should currently be unborn. You should probably work on getting them a future family and relations and such eventually though, because if they are chosen that will be needed in order for them to be born and such.
  • If the applicant is an already existing character, they must be somewhat young. Let's say... 6 moons or younger. If you want to apply an older cat, please ask before doing so.
  • Get creative with the personalities! I want somebody new and interesting for Surgestorm. However, still take in account that they should be able to get along with him (this shouldn't be too hard since Surgey gets along with most cats). Try not to make them just be a copy of Surgestorm's personality, he gets along with calm and collected cats as well as those easily excitable like himself. Haha, just be creative. I'm really looking forward to what you can come up with!
  • Please try to keep away from things considered to be common medicine cat traits.

Now that that's out of the way! Let's get to the fun part! Please be as neat as possible! The form is below:

Name: [if they have a character site page or if you're ahead of the game and have already made one for your new character then add the link to their name]
Personality: [at least a paragragh so 5-7, if not more, sentences]
Plot ideas: [optional]
Other Information: [optional]
Questions/Concerns:

The deadline for applications has not yet been chosen. Do not fear because I will give you at least a week's notice before they do and it will be open for at least a month before that!

Good luck to all!!!

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; June 20th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:40 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WC Meddie Apprentice

Name:Paris//Achilleapaw//Achilleascout

Age: [unborn if new character]; 4 moons (yes i am well aware of the age stated on the site however that is from a different place)

Appearance: click - He is a small, lithe tom, with big ears and green eyes. He’s rather adorable as he has a wonderful, young smile, and a gleam in his eyes. All placed upon a light brown pelt. His pelt is lined with darker brown tabby markings, and he always seems to have an innocent look to him.

Personality: [at least a paragragh so 5-7, if not more, sentences]; He’s an adorable tom. He can be easily spooked and he’s hard to not find cute. He’s sensitive, and not much of a fighter, but if he’s attacked, he’d try to defend himself and then run off. He’s not a coward, but he’s not a fighter. He’s also very intelligent, but a slow learner for some things. No matter how much or how long someone would try and teach him to, well, hunt, he would have to be taught for a very long time. Same with fighting skills. But when it comes to territory scents, animal scents, and sounds, he’s a quick learner on those things. As a kit, he was a mama’s boy. He stuck around her for most of his life, but one day there was a rogue attack and his family was killed. He managed to live by hiding under his mother. The death of his family hurt him bad, but Paris knew he had move on. So, after a few days of mourning, he went out and scavenged any carcass he could find. Soon, he began to teach himself how to hunt, however, he sucks terribly at it. But, he’s ambitious, not one to give up. He can barely catch a meal but that never stops him from trying. He’s grown to know and love the world around him, the peaceful, humbleness of the animals, trees, sun, moon, and stars. The stars intrigue him the most as they always catch his gaze before he sleeps, how they seem to glimmer, move around, how they seem to play with the moon. He would grow to love the stars greatly.

Plot ideas: [optional]; Surgestorm finds him in the territory tryin to hunt, and he gets injured so surge helps him and maybe surge thinks he'd be purrfect?

Other Information: [optional]; cant gint or fight worth a damn and is afraid of spiders lol has not been used much however has been made

Questions/Concerns: none atm!!

---------------------------------------------

Name:
Tasmaniankit//Tasmanianpaw//Tasmanianflower

Appearance:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yIvi1GNeB6...1222155250.jpg // https://portraitsofanimals.files.wor...511-sleepy.jpg // https://attentiontoliving.files.word...background.jpg
Tas is a smokey grey and black cat with foggy blue eyes and a strong, square top half, while their bottom half is lithe and boney.

Personality:
Ambitious. If their personality could be summed up in one word, it would be ambitious. Why so much ambition? Because, Tasmanian wasn't born like any normal cat. Tasmanian was born half-paralyzed, from the waist down. They have to use their front paws to move themself around, but does that stop them? This is where the ambition comes in. Tasmanian was born half-paralyzed and when their parents found out they thought Tasmanian would have to live their life stuck in a den, but Tasmanian thinks otherwise. They think of themself as an equal, someone who has just as much to them as any other warrior. Who was going to crush their dreams? Sure, people look down on them, and some even bully them, but their ambition holds alot of inspiration. People love the energy they give off. As a kit, Tasmanian is there playing with their siblings. Running with the other kits, not thinking anything of their condition. They are always seen hobbling behind the group, playing mossball or tag. They love joking around and making other people laugh, using their condition as a help. As an apprentice, that's where the pain comes in. Older Apprentices pick on them for their weakness and always seem to use it against them. However Tasmanianpaw is right there holding their head up high. A famous quote of theirs; "One can fight with no paws better than one with the best skills in the clan." They don't like the words said to them, but they brush it off and they work their hardest. As a warrior, Tasmanian is still a high-spirited cat, and now more people love them. They are silly and goofy and whenever someone is feeling sad, they always try and cheer them up. Many go to Tasmanian for advice, or words of wisdom, no matter the fact they "can't fight". As Tasmanian has never lost faith in themself and they have worked so hard to become the biggest inspiration and they have succeeded. At least in their eyes.

Maybe Tasmaniankit could have been sent to the meddie den because of their condition and Surgestorm sees the potential in them?

WIP

Questions/Concerns:
WIP

Last edited by monfang; June 20th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:45 PM

Default Re: WC Meddie Apprentice

The only WindClan cat I have is an adult, can I still make a form?
Old June 19th, 2017, 02:03 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

@SpiralTheRival Just doing this as a favour for him~

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; June 19th, 2017 at 02:03 AM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 02:25 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name:
Furzekit {Furzepaw} Furzeflurry
Appearance:
Furzepaw is a very small tom for his age, and is teased for it. Although he eats enough, he is naturally very bony, and his ribs can usually be seen through his pelt. Furzepaw's pelt is white with solid light gray patches, and his paws and tail tip are this same shade of gray. Furzepaw's eyes are a cold yellow color.
{Ref}
Personality:
Furzepaw is a skittish, socially-awkward tom, who is very quiet. He keeps to himself most of the time. Instead of speaking to others, he chooses to pretend to be speaking to them. Their answers are determined by what he knows about them and their body language, as well as other observations about them he has made. Because of this, he has very good observational skills, and can often tell a lot about a cat from things such as how they look at other cats or the prey they select to eat. He does not have any friends, but if he did, it would be because they saw him for the sweet, caring cat he is underneath his jumpiness, instead of writing him off for his awkward blurts. Furzepaw can be compassionate at times, however usually he's indifferent to other cat's emotions, although he is a very quick learner. Furzepaw has a very sharp mind and remembers things easily.
Questions/Concerns:
I have roleplayed with Furzepaw once, with Nighty's Gorsepaw, for two posts.

---

Name:
{Cassiopekit} Cassiopepaw Cassiopeheart/Cassiopelight
Appearance:
Cassiopekit is a patched white she-cat. She has a compact build, with a short tail and short legs. She's also quite small, although for her length she should be taller. Her snowy fur is marked with ginger and black patches along her flank and an entirely black and ginger tail. Her left ear is ginger and her right is black, and both ear colors spread down over her face. Dark amber eyes gaze out from under the patches.
{Ref}
Personality:
Cassiopekit is a sweet, gentle feline. She's very careful around younger kits, sick or injured cats, or the elderly, but has a knack to hide it so they don't feel fragile. Cassiopekit is very thoughtful, often going out of her way to make others happier, and is all-around a cheerful cat. She's very gentle and is good with kits. A free spirit, Cassiopekit doesn't like being contained, and she can become very grumpy when told what to do when she didn't want to do it.
Questions/Concerns:
Cassiopekit is brand new!

Last edited by Splash; August 28th, 2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Name:
Owlkit!

Appearance:
Lanky in overall appearance, this Havana brown mix is quite healthy and active. Although he has yet to work any of his muscle, Owlkit appears very muscular, yet skinny in his actual frame. His face is curved in, making his muzzle look longer than it may actually be, like that of an owl's beak. His fur is silky soft and a lush chocolate brown color. His ears are quite large, which make him gifted in hearing, although he is extremely self-conscious about them. Owl's eyes shift between a pale amber and light green color.

Personality:
​[ +Excitable | Bubbly | Very Loving | Passionate ]
​[ -Neurotic | Over-Emotional | Annoying | Clingy | Attention-Seeking ]

This kitten is a paw-ful to put it lightly. He constantly wants, needs, and begs for attention, even if it means he has to do something stupidly dangerous or mildly annoying. Any attention given to him will be soaked up and he usually goes back to receive more from those who give it. He can be quite rowdy and stubborn when things don't go his way. Although, that doesn't mean he is disobedient, in fact, he will willing follow any task given to him, no matter how difficult or how awful he feels. If he's especially grumpy over something, he tends to pout and mope around. He isn't the most intelligent cat, so he will always try to figure out how to solve the problem to the best of his knowledge and makes plenty of mistakes. Despite this, Owlkit tries to remain loving and passionate in almost all the things he does. Owlkit is very outgoing and is constantly wanting to meet others and befriend them; however, this can cause others to find the young tom annoying or even a pest, as he won't leave them be. Most would contribute his tendency to chirp loudly when extremely happy or pleased as his most annoying feature. Of course, the cat is oblivious to these comments and truly cannot hear himself chirping. Sometimes it can be quite cute! Owlkit can also be very over-emotional. In the event of a loved one, friend, or clan-mate dying, the young cat would probably experience situational depression and may even reconsider his choices, but nonetheless he will remain doing his instructed tasks. Owlkit can even be neurotic at times, plagued with anxiety and intrusive thoughts. This usually causes the young cat to follow specific patterns -- specific sorting, although it may be meaningless or "messy", schedules, common paths -- but ultimately he keeps his thoughts to himself, although having an outlet would help him greatly. He is also /incredibly/ clingy. His bonds are solidified with trust and acceptance and once they've been created, they can't be destroyed even if said cat had wronged him multiple times over. While quite a naive trait, he would reconsider on a serious matter such as threats and death. Currently, Owlkit is bonded to his mother and few friends. The kit has very much been ready to be apprenticed, but he has prevented himself the opportunity -- refused to attend his apprentice ceremony, which did end up with him receiving a punishment -- by remaining in the nursery because of the discomfort he would face being away from his mother. A firm, rigorous yet gentle mentor would help him break these patterns and help him become more disciplined and self-reliant. The tom definitely needs plenty of attention and learning sessions for him to fully comprehend his duty and tasks. As his memory is not that great and he's not very smart, or so he thinks, so he yearns for acceptance from his mentor.

Plot ideas:
I have a few ideas ^^
- A long talk about why grass isn't an herb
- Owl has an anxiety attack after being forced to sleep in the medicine den, Surge tries to comfort him but ends up going to get moss from the nursery to help (as a last resort after all his whining)
- Deals with losing an older or injured clan-mate
- Surge/Owl bonding session where Owl admits to the other about his thoughts and anxieties and vice versa
- Surge sustains a minor injury and Owl gets worried and starts bringing him all these random herbs

Other Information:
Owlkit is a new character, as I have never roleplayed him (Surge will be the first roleplay w/ him, as well as Sage's Rowankit), although he has been sitting on my character site for about a month. I thought this would be a great opportunity to be able to roleplay with you as well as many others I would otherwise be mildly intimidated to roleplay with! ^^; I'm still debating on his future suffix, as I would like it to be unique, but I currently have no idea what to make it. Ha, ok so, I'm thinking about doing Owlwatcher as a full name because of irony. Owl doesn't think he's smart, wise, or observant, all of which that coincides with the suffix -watcher- so when he receives his full name, he thinks it's a sign from starclan that he needs to start watching owls, so he starts doing all these precarious dumb strategies to be able to watch them and it ends up becoming a passion of his (and Surge is having too much of a blast watching owl be a doof to tell him otherwise).

Questions/Concerns:
Not currently, will update if needed.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; August 23rd, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Name:
Sycamorekit

Appearance:
PICTURE REFERENCE
|| Base Coat || White
|| Markings || As picture above
|| Pelt Length || Semi-long
|| Eye Color || Bright green
|| Build || Athletic, agile
|| Height || Quite small
|| Scars ||
Cut in her right ear, from unknown causes
Underneath her left foreleg, if digging in through her long fur, will be shown a small, little round scar, again, from unknown causes
|| Distinctive Features || Longer than normal whiskers, puffy fur
|| Advantages || Good tracker, good hunter, agile, speedy
​|| Disadvantages || Not high stamina, not that strong

Personality:
Mysterious | Watcher | Silent | Intelligent | Mature | Memory loss | Skittish | Kind | Caring | Loving | Overprotective | Loyal | Untrusting | Insomnia | Nightmare-filled

This young kit could be mistaken as mute, for she rarely speaks. She stays in the shadows, so to say, watching. Many may see her as the mysterious kit, and some may even take distance from her. She never says anything unless extremely necessary, usually sitting in one place for hours, just watching and taking in the sights of what is going on around her. She does this to learn about the life in the clan, as she has been brought into the clan after four months of living as an outsider. She does not recall her life outside the clans however, but she does know she was not born a clan cat.
She is a very intelligent and mature kitten. Some may say this might be due to some trauma from her time as an outsider, but as mentioned earlier, she can not remember anything from before she was brought in. She does however seem to jump at the slightest sudden movements as well as loud noises, again, for unknown causes. She seems to know how to take care of herself.
At the bottom, she is a very caring, kind and loving cat. To her adopted family, she opens up and speaks, sometimes even joking around and laughing a bit, but this is very rare, and takes great trust to get her to this point. She is a cat that will not trust you at first, and it will take a while to gain her trust. Her adoptive parents instantly got her trust due to saving her from starvation once taken to the clan. She feels she owes them her life, which does make sense in some way.
She loves her adopted family, at least once she has been with them for a while and learnt to trust them. She might even go to the point of playing with her siblings once in a while.
To those that she trusts, especially if they are younger than herself, she will become extremely protective towards them, sometimes even acting as if they would be taken away from her, even though there is no reason why she would feel like this. This might be an effect from her life before the clans, but again, she knows nothing about this. She will become furious and really angered if anyone bullies or says the tiniest mean things to her loved ones.
She is extremely loyal to her clan, thinking she owes it everything, and will do everything her clan-mates asks her, and due to this, she might be able to be thrown into some bad business, however does her best to keep out of such.
This young kitten has insomnia. She simply can't sleep, and worst of all, when she finally sleeps, she seems to always have nightmares. These nightmares are fragments of her time before the clans, though so far she only has one nightmare that keeps coming every time she goes asleep, and when she wakes up, she can barely remember it.

Plot ideas:
Perhaps Sycamore could be brought to the medicine den by her surrogate parents, either when they find her in the territory or in worry of her trauma and odd sleeping habits, and Surge could try to dig into her past and they could bond that way, Sycamore showing a great interest in the herbs in the medicine den, and from there their relationship could develop to the point of him asking if she'd want to be his apprentice. She'll most likely be brought in frequently due to her trauma and insomnia.
I can imagine, if accepted, that she would, by the help of Surge, grow out of her skittish way and become comfortable around the camp in this way.

Other Information:
Not exactly a new char, but has never been in use before today (21-06) - If you want to stalk the RP to see how she is, check out the WindClan clearing, starting at page 202

Questions/Concerns:
None

Name:
Dewkit

Appearance:
|| Base Coat || White-beige ish
|| Markings || Blue and black Abyssinian markings
|| Pelt Length || Short
|| Eye Color || Green
|| Build || Small, agile, quick
|| Height || Small
|| Scars || None - She's a kit, geez..
|| Distinctive Features || Small fluffs of fur on her ears, like a lynx
|| Advantages || Quick, agile
​|| Disadvantages || Weak, small

Personality:
Cheerful | Loving | Caring | Helpful | All over the place | Friendly | Good | Hard working | Positive - Slight WIP

This kitten is a ball of happiness. She loves her family, her siblings, her mother and even her SkyClan father who seeks her out now in secret now and then. She loves everyone she meets, and tries to see the best in everyone. She knows what is right and wrong of cause, but she still wants to try and bring out the good in everyone, even though the cat might be the devil itself. She'll always believe that there is good to be found inside somewhere, and that it can be brought forward and change a cat.
She cares about anyone that shows her that they are worth her time and effort, and will to everything to make her loved ones happy, if not just about anyone she comes across. She loves to help cats that are down and sad, as well as cats in need. Even before her apprentice moons, she will most likely be helping the elders with their bedding and what not.
This kitten is -all- over the place. Darting from cat to cat to try speak to everyone around her, help everyone around her and on and on. She wishes dearly that she could be able to control time, and get to help everyone. But that is sadly impossible.
She is a hard working cat in the sense that she will do her best to fulfill any task she will get. Even if that would be to clear every elder's fur from ticks, she would work until she had done it thoroughly.
She will always stay positive, no matter what you tell her. It is as if evil and hate doesn't exist in her mind.

Plot ideas:
None at the moment, might brew something up during the week

Other Information:
Not exactly new char, been hanging around my site for a while, but waiting for a plot to start so that she can be born - Should start VERY soon

Questions/Concerns:
None

Last edited by Spirit; June 21st, 2017 at 10:34 AM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:44 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

.:Name:.
Chickadeekit

.:Age:.
Just barely born

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Appearance:.
Chickadee takes mostly after her father in coloring, but has her mother's markings. She has dark gray fur, but in some lights it can look silver. She has a lighter chest and underbelly, and little white patch of fur on her chest that extends under her chin. Chickadee's paws are a darker gray, almost black, as the fur darkens as it moves down her leg. Her toes are white though. Chickadee has a little white spot of fur right next to her left eye, it looks like the shape of a feather. The she-cat then has black tabby stripes, going all over her body. Her tail fur continuously gets darker, ending in a black tail-tip. She has a small, lithe stature, one meant fur running across the moors she calls home. She is taller than an average cat her age though, as she has super long legs. Her tail is also longer than normal. Chickadee's ears are quite big, and she has a delicate pink nose. Her eyes are some of the most beautiful things you might ever see. Two large, bright, sparkling amber pools, with little flecks of blue and green in them.

.:Personality:.
+Creative || +Decisive || +Insightful
-Sensitive || -Perfectionistic || -Private
Chickadee is one amazing cat. She has the biggest imagination you could, well.. imagine! She loves to think up new ideas, or stories, and she thinks it's so much fun. Her brain is constantly thinking, filling with new ideas, solutions, and things that could be. She's a dreamer, thinking up things and wanting to make them real. She has goals she wants to accomplish, and she makes small little goals to get there. She's not a step by step cat though, she might have a little bit of an idea over here, but then a new idea comes up, and she may abandon her old one for a little, to work on the newer idea that came up. Chickadee always comes back and finishes up loose ends though, she never leaves anything unfinished, no matter how long it may take her to finish it up. This she-cat is also very decisive. She knows what she wants, and what she wants to do to get it. She's never really that cat sitting there, questioning her ideas, she dives right in, no matter if she has a plan or not. With her creative mind, plans always come very quickly to her. She also likes to decide for other people sometimes, and can get a little annoyed if they are sitting there, not knowing what to do Usually, if that happens, she grabs their reins and leads them to the place where she knows they need to be, because she knows people. Chickadee makes it one of her main goals to get to know everyone. She's not very extroverted, but when it comes to knowing every cat, that's where Chickadee's true sociability come out. She will walk right up to any cat, and get to know them, the basics like their name, age, gender, but she will also try an find out more in depth stuff about them. And she can always tell if they are lying to her. She is a very insightful cat, and knows how to look past the outside, and into the inside. She can tell if cats are being fake, or if they are being real. She knows that sometimes, certain events in cat's lives can change them, so she always tries to find out their story from them, if she finds a fake cat, trying to hide the real them. Chickadee is never mean, or hurt if she finds they are being fake, she just wants to know why. Chickadee is also determined in everything she does, wanting to do the best of the best. She can also be very convincing. She knows how to be soft and gentle with others when it is needed, but she also knows how to be firm and strict when it is needed at other times. Chickadee knows how to deal with all sorts of cats.
Chickadee is a very sweet cat, but she is very sensitive. If someone tries to question her ideas, or motives, she can get highly defensive, and taken aback. She is very vulnerable to criticism, and it hurts her when someone questions her. She thinks everyone should believe everything she says, because she thought it all out so well, and she was trying to help them. So when someone comes out and criticises her, boy does she get angry and sad. She'll feel disappointed in them, and then she will get very defensive, unwilling to listen to their words, even if it only nice constrictive criticism. Chickadee can't handle any type of criticism, meant in a nice way or not. She's just really sensitive to that subject, and would rather not have anything to do with it. So sure, Chickadee wants to know everyone, but does she want them to know her? Not really. Chickadee would rather keep her own life private, and doesn't like to share all the facts about her life with anyone. She will keep it all bottled inside, which can cause her to burn down easily. She can sometimes break down, just randomly, but that's because she has a breaking point, and her breaking point is easy to reach, because she is constantly using her brain to think and imagine, and her feelings are all bottled up inside, so she really has no strength left to hold herself together. Chickadee is also a BIG perfectionist. With her imagination, she wants to have everything done, but her way. If it is not done her way, then it could be done wrong, and she can get stressed and angry. She is reluctant to let others help her with anything she is doing, because she knows they will mess it up. If she does let people help her, then she has to give them clear, step-by-step instructions. She still gets nervous though, because not all cats can follow her instructions. But everything in Chickadee's life has to be perfect. Her fur, her nest, her plans, her family, her group of friends, all that. And when it isn't her ideal, she gets very stressed, and can break down.
One of Chickadee's things that help her calm down is feathers. She loves feathers, and loves to collect them, and put them everywhere. She wears them in her fur, she puts them in her nest, she sometimes even uses them to create pictures of ideas she has in her mind. So, feathers are one of the only things that can clam Chickadee down in any situation.

.:Plot ideas:.
-So, I was thinking that with such the perfectionist she is, that can cause her a lot of stress in the medicine den, due to her thinking that she can't be the perfect medicine cat apprentice, because everything is not "just right." This can cause her to not have the closest bond with Surge at first, but as she finds out how to make things her way, and make it work, then she can open up and let him in? Because she doesn't open up to most cats.

-She could also be a bit bossy, and kind of order Surge around, I think that would be hilarious, and he has to remind her that she's not his mentor, it's the other way around

-There could also be this time when Surge is not around, but an injured cat comes in, and she tries to care for them herself but ends up making things worse. And then Surge can come and fix it, and try to comfort her, but she shuts him out and wants to become a warrior apprentice instead, because she'll think that that job would be better for her. Then Surge can comfort her or tell her something to comfort her. Then maybe that's when she could open up to him.

.:Other Information:.
A true INFJ-A
Deedee <3

.:Questions/Concerns:.
None right now!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; June 22nd, 2017 at 07:57 AM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:13 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Zero to Hero
I made some changes!

Name
Tundra || Baelkit || baelpaw || baelfire

Name origin cause I thought it was cool!
|| Bael - a cause why not! || Fire - for their determination ||

Transgender || They || Them || Depends how they feel

Appearance:
This will certainly be hard to explain, but here it goes! Imagine a cat with a ey coat. Simple right? Now add Lightgrey fur on top of the brown, though this Lightgrey is less dense, meaning you can see the brown poking through beneath it. But the Lightgrey doesn't cover their whole body and comes short around their four paws. Leaving those solid brown. Beautiful right?!?

Personality:
Before their accident, one could say bael was a loud cat. Always cracking a wise joke, laughing, playing around or scuffling in dirt with a littermate. One could also say Bael certainly knows how to run their mouth, They won't resist Saying what's on their mind, even if it hurts. They are brutally honest without truly meaning to be harmful. It's something they often sought to contain but failed miserably only to
Harm more of those around them. Bael is quite the jokester. Everybody knows it. Wether it's yanking your tail and gunning it or cracking a joke at the wrong time. They are always there to brighten up the mood. They are very observant. Bael tends to enjoy observing.Those around them. Getting them to know them on a personal level and a physical level. They are an empath. Meaning that they can observe one and is able To pick out what they are feeling and connect to it. This also tends to make Them a fatherly/motherly figure to those they are often near. They have a Deep compassion for those he spends time with and is always ready to defend Them with their life. They are quite smart with words and word play, holding A wild vocabulary in their noggin they are able to appear smarter than They truly are with using a large word. The origin for this large Word ansamble was the DS where cats from all places came and shared
Knowledge, than died or left. Bael can't handle fighting, this is a peace gene they have within them that holds them back from contributing Or allows them to gain bravery to stand up to it. Bael questions everything, it can get quite annoying in some felines eyes But it helps winter to catch details most other felines can't. Their Want to discover more about what is being said allows them to gather Information but explain why it's useful in that way. Who doesn't love a Daydreamer. Bael will drift off umong the clouds if they could. Sitting there looking stupid and thinking about, quite frankly, nothing or The most odd of things. Bael can't stay still, they have a tactile learning trait meaning they require movement to really get something down, it can be as simple as walking round in circles while listening or tapping a paw. Regardless auditory learning and visual Doesn't seem to really contribute to the memory of certain skills. Bael following their accident has gotton away with their fear. Even the slightest snap of a branch will send them running for the hills.They learned to fear their shadow and isn't very trusting of others. It disconnects them sometimes and makes for hard communication. They May seem gentle and welcoming but inside they hide fear and regret and many doubts. Very self doubtious. Bael has become untrusting
of family and others, but not only that but they suffer from doubting themself. They are often afraid to attempt something new or do something on their own without guidance or help. Bael can get depressed. It's something you will see appear on many occasions. They believe It had become a part of them. Not only do they fear disapproval but also Often feels depressed about many other things. Why their father didn't Want them, why everyone's confused about their gender, why he can't just Fit in and be normal. This often tend to worry them beyond belief and Leads to a period of time, where they become unsociable and depressed. Unwilling to talk, to help out, or to even be a part of the clan. They believe There's nothing to be found following death. So for a while they will Refuse to admit starclan exists. They believe there's nothing but death And maybe reincarnating and living again with no memory of previous life.

Plot ideas:
Tundra was actually supposed to be a DS rouge. I had put out a plot to start off his life originally but when I saw this I had already wanted to make a windclan kit. Winter. That would have been a female. I thought perhaps merging the two of them together to make a final cat would be kinda cool! So I did.
With that backstory I still would like tundra to have come from the DS but still go through the plot originally made for him but now go through it as tundra but find his way to windclan! Perhaps this is how they meet. He is injured through the journey by like... Five cats and will be too weak to support themselves so they would probably spend lots of time with surgestorm. They would be to mortified to go back to the DS and would request they stay in the peaceful clans. At this point perhaps it's surge who discover them injured on the border. Than surge will have to keep watch over him due to depression from being seperated from his birthplace and not feeling wanted, Perhaps he refuses to eat and surge will attempt to bring him back and tell him that's he's wanted in the clan and there's a special job just for him.
Or due to baelfire being transgender perhaps they go through torment and decide to be Female/Male but finds that it isn't him in their original choice and continues their battle with identity which I believe could end as female.

Other Information
Well, I suppose explaining the plot will help you get some of his background!

Tundra was a bouncy little kit. Bosturous and easy going.
When he was just young his father pre - chose his mentor. tritus.
His father Maximus never liked tundra that much because they
were diffrent. It angered Maximus, so it's why he suggested
tritus as tundras mentor. Tritus was quite the deceptive feline.
He always came down on others. So when tundra was two moons
and had been informed of his new mentor, he saw tritus bullying
a runt of a litter. Frustrated he waddled over all cute and
fluffy and demanded he stop. Tritus was amused and humiliated
but left him alone. Following that he hired a few murderous
cats and Informed them that Tundra who was only two moons
at that point was spying on the DS for skyclan! Outraged
the cats agreed to run him out of the territory.
So they did, but a little more harsh than needed. Which led
To his severe injuries and why he found windclan. Being weak and such
He barely managed to drag himself across clans to finally be found
in windclan. The end! Now I shall modify to fit an oppose gender. Otherwise that's it.

Questions:
If some arise I'll mention it.
Otherwise I believe I'm ok!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 17th, 2017 at 01:11 AM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 12:14 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:
Rookkit | Rookpaw | Rookflight
Unborn
Appearance:
link 1 | link 2 | link 3
Personality:
"Sweetie.
Leave the sarcasm and insults to the pros. You're going to hurt yourself. Go play in traffic."

+Loving +Active +Intelligent
=Spunky =Untrusting =Fierce
-Sassy -Sarcastic -Flirtatious

Rookflight is very stubborn. He likes to do things his own way and rarely considers others advice. He likes to do and figure things out on his own. Rookflight doesn’t like to change the way he does things. He prefers to stick to traditions and hates when things like that are changed. Rookflight is very decisive and more intelligent than most. He is very distant and he tends to push people away and rarely let's other cats in. He is very clever and uses his intelligence and observational skills to examine his surroundings. Rookflight is very arrogant and refuses to let others affect his opinions. He tends to exclude his feelings and has no interest in love or companionship. Rookflight is not shy at all, and when approached can carry out a conversation without pause.
Even though he is distant and cold sometimes, he can be very kind. He can’t stand to let others suffer when he could be helping them instead of just standing there, watching it happen. He is very competitive and can not stand it when he is wrong. Rookflight is a big grammar fanatic. He often stops other cats in the middle of a sentence to correct them. Rookflight is very deductive and clever. Rookflight tries not to let others get close to him, for he is afraid that his enemies will use them against him. The Savannah cat is not afraid to burst any cat's bubble. He will go to great lengths to prove his point and will not back down from a challenge. Rookflight is always looking for an adventure and is not afraid of anything.
Rookflight is not afraid to throw back a snarky or sarcastic remark to anyone who dares to insult this complicated feline. He is also very open minded and likes to keep his options open. Rookflight likes to be the one in charge. He hates being told what to do and will often fight back against being told what to do. He often doesn’t listen to others points of view and only cares about his own personal views. Rookflight tends to ‘zone out’ when others are talking to him and he has no interest in what they are saying, but he does try hard to pay attention when it’s something important.
- Rook looses someone close to him and he goes into a stage of grief. Then, Surgestorm tries to help him through it and the two bond over it.
He will be born sometime around next week or so.
Questions/Concerns:
- -

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; August 28th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.