Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old February 8th, 2018, 05:51 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

(That’s fine)

The tom froze and sniffed the air. His unblinking eyes filled with panic. The albino Tom unsheathed his claws and let his neck fur fluff up. He growled, “Who’s there?” The toms tail was nothing but fluff due to it being a nub. The toms ears flattened as he dug up the earth. The bell on his collar jingled.
Goldpaw heard the tom before she saw him, and was impressed that he’d noticed her, considering there was a bell around his neck. “What are you doing here, kittypet?” She asked coolly.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Goldpaw heard the tom before she saw him, and was impressed that he’d noticed her, considering there was a bell around his neck. “What are you doing here, kittypet?” She asked coolly.
The kitty pet Tom whipped around to face the she-cat. “I am only here to visit a cat.” He mewed, “And by your scent.. Your a apprentice?” He sniffed the air and his fur bristled even more than it did. “I smell a warrior.. Where?” He mumbled, “I don’t know how she deals with this stench you supposed riverclan cats have. You guys smell mainly like fish.. I know it’s your diet but.. I’ve smelled better.”
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:09 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:

The kitty pet Tom whipped around to face the she-cat. “I am only here to visit a cat.” He mewed, “And by your scent.. Your a apprentice?” He sniffed the air and his fur bristled even more than it did. “I smell a warrior.. Where?” He mumbled, “I don’t know how she deals with this stench you supposed riverclan cats have. You guys smell mainly like fish.. I know it’s your diet but.. I’ve smelled better.”
“Okay, one: that’s really rude, and would easily earn you a fight. Two, if you’re visiting a friend that isn’t Riverclan and you have as good a sense of smell as you appear to, then why in Starclan would you walk into Riverclan territory? I mean, just avoid it!” She snorted. “Just get out of here already.”

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
“Okay, one: that’s really rude, and would easily earn you a fight. Two, if you’re visiting a friend that isn’t Riverclan and you have as good a sense of smell as you appear to, then why in Starclan would you walk into Riverclan territory? I mean, just avoid it!” She snorted. “Just get out of here already.”
The tom’s ears flicked impatiently. “Miss.. I have a friend here I would like to visit,” He snorted back, “I’m also sorry that I hurt your little clan feelings.. I’m pretty aware that I’m going to get attacked but..,” he looked around, his eyes still unblinking, “Apprentices.. Shouldn’t be attacked, nor should any cat be.. But seems your warrior friend is around.” His nub swished sassily, “I’m not leaving.. Besides I’d like to congratulate my friend. Not to mention I have to check up on her kit.. Oh I wonder how she’s doing.. She still hates me probably..” His claws had dug a deep hole by now. “You can take me to your camp and supervise me, all that I am wishing to do is meet with her. Besides why would I attack any cat of your clan? There would be no time for that.. Not to mention my friends a queen. I wonder how her sister knew..” The Tom went lost in thought though his head was non moving while his blind eyes stared down at the apprentice.
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:35 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:

The tom’s ears flicked impatiently. “Miss.. I have a friend here I would like to visit,” He snorted back, “I’m also sorry that I hurt your little clan feelings.. I’m pretty aware that I’m going to get attacked but..,” he looked around, his eyes still unblinking, “Apprentices.. Shouldn’t be attacked, nor should any cat be.. But seems your warrior friend is around.” His nub swished sassily, “I’m not leaving.. Besides I’d like to congratulate my friend. Not to mention I have to check up on her kit.. Oh I wonder how she’s doing.. She still hates me probably..” His claws had dug a deep hole by now. “You can take me to your camp and supervise me, all that I am wishing to do is meet with her. Besides why would I attack any cat of your clan? There would be no time for that.. Not to mention my friends a queen. I wonder how her sister knew..” The Tom went lost in thought though his head was non moving while his blind eyes stared down at the apprentice.
....nope. She’s done.)
Having moved closer to inspect the tom, Goldpaw finally had enough and darted suddenly forward to nip the older cat on the end of his nose.

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
....nope. She’s done.)
Having moved closer to inspect the tom, Goldpaw finally had enough and darted suddenly forward to nip the older cat on the end of his nose.
The tom jolted back but not in time to miss it. He sniffed the air and sheathed his claws. “I am not fighting a cat younger than me. I am not taking the burden of killing a cat just to see my friend,” His ears flattened in sadness, “Please.. Just let me see her. I want to know that she’s safe.. I want to know that she has a better mate that will protect her.. A better mate that won’t abandon her or her kits!” He yowled. The blind kitty pet licked his paw and cleaned his nose, after he cleaned it more blood and welled out, “Honestly do you think kittypets can fight?! Once the upwalkers figure out another cat did this to me you think they will be pleased? I thought they taught apprentices to be less mousebrained! Besides that I’m blind do you think I would even try to attack you?!” He yowled even more, a hit of a snarl in his tone.
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:03 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:

The tom jolted back but not in time to miss it. He sniffed the air and sheathed his claws. “I am not fighting a cat younger than me. I am not taking the burden of killing a cat just to see my friend,” His ears flattened in sadness, “Please.. Just let me see her. I want to know that she’s safe.. I want to know that she has a better mate that will protect her.. A better mate that won’t abandon her or her kits!” He yowled. The blind kitty pet licked his paw and cleaned his nose, after he cleaned it more blood and welled out, “Honestly do you think kittypets can fight?! Once the upwalkers figure out another cat did this to me you think they will be pleased? I thought they taught apprentices to be less mousebrained! Besides that I’m blind do you think I would even try to attack you?!” He yowled even more, a hit of a snarl in his tone.
“That’s why it was a nip and not an attack,” Goldpaw said sweetly, then snorted. “Just pick an excuse already. You’re all talking about how you don’t want to kill a cat, but then it’s ‘oh no, I’m a poor defenseless kittypet!’” She rolled her eyes. “Besides, I could tell that you’re blind when I first saw you. Don’t use your disability as a crutch; it’s pitiful.”

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
“That’s why it was a nip and not an attack,” Goldpaw said sweetly, then snorted. “Just pick an excuse already. You’re all talking about how you don’t want to kill a cat, but then it’s ‘oh no, I’m a poor defenseless kittypet!’” She rolled her eyes. “Besides, I could tell that you’re blind when I first saw you. Don’t use your disability as a crutch; it’s pitiful.”
The tom sighed and braced himself in a battle crouch. A she-cat’s scent interrupted his thoughts. “Come out of the bushes!” He yowled, a pale orange she cat flew out of the bushes and aimed to land on Goldpaw, the she cats white muzzle had claw scratches, yet she was just a kitty pet. The female kitty pets claws were unsheathed.
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:19 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:

The tom sighed and braced himself in a battle crouch. A she-cat’s scent interrupted his thoughts. “Come out of the bushes!” He yowled, a pale orange she cat flew out of the bushes and aimed to land on Goldpaw, the she cats white muzzle had claw scratches, yet she was just a kitty pet. The female kitty pets claws were unsheathed.
With a surprised screech, Goldpaw leaped into the air, luckily dodging the attack. She landed protectively between the she-cat and the older tom and hissed, flicking her ears back toward him. “You know her?” She growled, staring the she-cat down.

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
With a surprised screech, Goldpaw leaped into the air, luckily dodging the attack. She landed protectively between the she-cat and the older tom and hissed, flicking her ears back toward him. “You know her?” She growled, staring the she-cat down.
The older kitty pet flicked his ears and grumbled, smugly, “What if I do know her doll? You seem a bit surprised by her too.” He tried to hide a grin. The she cat glared at Goldpaw and flicked her tail and sat, sheathing her claws to groom her white paw.