Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Land of the wolves.

Hidden away from greedy eyes and hunted games of mortal men, lives a land far from normal.
To the south, cold lands can be seen and snow as far as the eye can see. Trees tall and coated in white snow of the winter breeze. However hot springs can be found, you just have to look hard enough or just follow the sounds of the winter pack that lies within.

To the north, mountains of sand and constant heat of the burning sun, oasis are hard to come by here but the biggest one will not be easily seen due to the protection of the summer pack, each fast, deadly and very protective over what’s theirs. Do stay away from them.

To the east, swamp lands. Water everywhere, trees short but plenty and clean ponds can be found here. However if you wish for the cleanest water, follow the sounds of splashing, the spring pack do tend to let their pups play a lot. But don’t get too close to them. They will attack if they see you as a threat.

Lastly to the West, a dark mysterious forest. Trees as tall as the sky and the songs of the fall pack can be heard here. Don’t follow the songs no matter how tempting it is. They protect the last waterfall there which is also the biggest and they protect it with pride. No matter how big you are. You will always fall to them.

These four packs have been here since the dawn of Time, since the great wolf sang its first song. But all packs must have order and thus in the middle of all this, on top of a mountain seen in each land and can only be climbed by a Alpha, second in command and healer along with 3 worthy betas.
A small but strong pack, true leaders and speakers of the great wolf lives on this mountain listening to the packs concerns, helping the packs and watching over them like the great wolf.
Every full moon the alpha must be ready to travel to the mountain before the moon, the journey is indeed rough to speak to the leaders but it’s worth it in due time. Than once all have arrived they will speak, sharing news and concerns for the leaders to hear and for them to help you find a way to fix it. They are the speakers and the ones who have the power to grant the alphas the power of leadership, aka 3 whole lives of leadership gifted by the great stars of the sky.

That’s all you need to know for now, live a life, howl to the moon and dance to the sun. Fall in love be a worthy warrior and maybe one day you will be blessed to meet the great wolf. Come howl with me!

Other information:
The 5 speakers can not have a Mate due to how important they are ( but that ain’t stopping us :3)
They are two alphas per pack. The male alpha and the female alpha which must be mates. ( or two male alphas or two female alphas whatever flouts your boat)
You are forbidden to become mates with a wolf from a other pack ( but that ain’t stopping anyone)

We will start this rp with the alphas preparing and choosing 3 wolves to go with them to the mountain :3.

Roles:
Alphas of the winter pack: both taken. Cronos the king (@Rubinaito ) with his loving mate Aziz ( mine)
Second in command: open
Healers: Hala (me), River (nicknamed Reflection) kin to Aziz (@Aleka )
Betas : unlimited ( Megan (@Megan )
Trainees: unlimited
Pups: unlimited
Queens: unlimited

Alphas of the summer pack: 1 open. Apollo (me)
Second in command: Siege (@Aleka )
Healers: 2 open
Betas : unlimited ( DNA (@Spiralwhirl )

Alphas of the fall pack: djeru of fall (@Jingle fox ) Anthia of flowers ( mine )
Second in command: open
Betas : unlimited. ( Nativa (@Aleka )

Alphas of the spring pack: 1 open Spiral of bittersweet (@Spiralwhirl )
Second in command: Lana (@Aleka )
Beta: unlimited. ( Anapos (me), Samuel or Sam (oldy but goody ) ( @Cheshire cat )

The five speakers: closed for now.
Azrail ( mine)
Lion ( @Celestial) the youngest of the five

Forum
Name
Looks
Personality
Pack
Role in pack
Mate? If no mate have a crush?
Family?
Skills
Weaknesses
Sexuality
Other
Questions
Anything I missed or concerns

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 17th, 2017 at 12:40 PM.
Old December 16th, 2017, 09:41 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: Land of the wolves.

My wolves:

Azrail ( Hebrew for Angel of death) the speaker: https://orig00.deviantart.net/c236/f...35-dad7url.png
A slient guy, cool headed and wise, he’s one of the wisest of the speakers. Helps the packs though actions since to him words aren’t enough. Has no kin ( and no mate) and rarely talks about his past before becoming a speaker however his interests with the packs have shown a sweet side to him. A lover of pups and a great teacher who lessons might be short but they always last a lifetime in the new generation. Some may even say he has a desire to become a father one day but this is just a rumor right? Open for a mate

Aziz ( meaning beloved in Arabic) the alpha of winter :
https://orig00.deviantart.net/b437/f...nd-d8xckb2.jpg
A playful girl with a teasing smile. She’s one of the most brightest female in the pack, outgoing, kind and always has something flirty to say. She’s a skilled hunter and a fast learner with a lot of love to spare. But she just doesn’t know who she loves since she hasn’t really felt that sudden spark. But lately she’s been a lot more... happy for some reason. Maybe she found a love? Or perhaps she has found a love ( she’s taken!)

Apollo ( name of the God of sun, music, light and poetry) the alpha of summer:
https://pre00.deviantart.net/1718/th...nd-d9xig9e.jpg
A strong proud alpha, with a kind heart and a wise mind. A fighter and romantic guy. Has a way with words and can show you the light even in your darkest moments, a leader willing to put down his life for the sake of the pack. Each move he makes, each steps and path he takes has always been planned out no matter what he does. He always thinks ahead and makes sure it’s the right thing to do.
The second alpha shall be his mate. Can be female or male.

Hala ( moon halo in Arabic) the healer of winter
https://orig00.deviantart.net/6d42/f...ad-d75eut1.png
Shy girl, always embarrassed to talk but is a awesome healer. She always worries about her pack and is always trying to help out anyway she can but us just too shy to say anything. A smart girl and a quick learner, very blind when it comes to love though even if you confess your feelings to her she still would think of you as a friend. But lately she’s had her eyes on a female for a while now I wonder why?
Open must be a female

Anapos (name of The water god of eastern Sicily.) the beta of spring
https://pin.it/cuuh25l5afbyzt
A quiet guy but shy in his own way. Always seems cold and bitter but he’s actually just shy. Easily embarrassed he tends to stay away from others in fear he might get rejected or hurt because of it. But he’s a sweet talker once you get to know him. He’s calm, a bit of a flirt but regrets it later on. Has been more open lately for some reason maybe he found someone?
( must come from a other pack must be male ) : DNA is his little forbidden mate :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 16th, 2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:10 PM

"Why fret about the past, when we can see our future ahead?"

♢ Name ♢
Cronos (The False King)
Named after the infamous Titan of time, Cronos behaves eerily similar to the deadly god. However, instead of fearing that one of his sons might one day overthrow him, he expects it and embraces it. He has been nicknamed the False King by his 'subjects' because he behaves as such; he, an Alpha with slight delusions of grandeur and the distinct way he rules over his pack.
♢ Age ♢
Thirty Nine Months- Three years and Three months
♢ Gender ♢
Male

Everything else will be revealed in the roleplay. He is open for a female mate and three pups.
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Why fret about the past, when we can see our future ahead?"

♢ Name ♢
Cronos (The False King)
Named after the infamous Titan of time, Cronos behaves eerily similar to the deadly god. However, instead of fearing that one of his sons might one day overthrow him, he expects it and embraces it. He has been nicknamed the False King by his 'subjects' because he behaves as such; he, an Alpha with slight delusions of grandeur and the distinct way he rules over his pack.
♢ Age ♢
Thirty Nine Months- Three years and Three months
♢ Gender ♢
Male

Everything else will be revealed in the roleplay. He is open for a female mate and three pups.
Ahhhh yea!! Alright which pack does he lead. I believe he would fit well with the winter pack! Would like any of my peeps as a mate?
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ahhhh yea!! Alright which pack does he lead. I believe he would fit well with the winter pack! Would like any of my peeps as a mate?
I do like Aziz. Could they be in the same pack though? Doesn't matter if it's fall or winter.
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:26 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I do like Aziz. Could they be in the same pack though? Doesn't matter if it's fall or winter.
Hmmm sure! :3 she’ll be your alpha!
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:51 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Spiral or `Bittersweet`
Looks: Boop
Personality: Spiral is what you call Bittersweet. Hence the nickname. She is outgoing and kind to her pack, always bring a positive outlook to problems inside the pack. She picks logical over emotional really, but really she looks sweet. Doesn't she? Well the bitter part is for any species or anything out of her pack. It like a light switch. Spiral becomes cold and stern to the outsider and will make sure to show her disgust. She can be hated by anything outside her pack. The parts that don't change is that she picks logical over emotional any day, Spiral will still be a bit clueless sometimes and serious. Of course she is less serious when around her pack because she will joke around sometimes. Spiral is somewhat a coward but tries to keep up her cold personality to the `outsiders`. She hates letting others getting close and despise love.
Pack: Spring or Fall
Role in pack: Alpha or Healer
Mate? If no mate have a crush?: Nope, but she is open for one! Totally up for forbbien love... because it always happen.
Skills: Spiral is creative with her moves and is unpredictable in battle, while being quick on her feet.
Weaknesses: Someone close to her can easily break her and battle wise she can be easily crushed.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nah
Questions: Naahh
Anything I missed or concerns: Nahahaahahahah

Name: DNA but nicknamed Gene
Looks: Bop
Personality: DNA is the definition of trickster. He is carefree loves playing tricks to see their annoyed expression. He can be a bit annoying but DNA doesn't even care if you call him that. He encourages rebels and fun. However he doesn't fight or heal. Which means DNA actually will not fight at all even to defend himself. It just his beliefs but he kind of fears it. He never said why but if he ever was he wouldn't run but avoid it. DNA can easily snap and get frustrated with almost anything. Wolves avoid him because he is what you can call the delinquent. The wolf who pranks others and causes trouble. DNA doesn't take these seriously enough but he is kind if you get past his annoying jokes and tricks.
Pack: Summer
Role in pack: Anything is fine
Mate? If no mate have a crush?: No crush but Open, must be male!
Family?: DNA family is unknown but just assuming they are deceased from the forest fire. (Feel free to be one that secretly made it out of the forest fire. )
Skills: DNA doesn't mind hunting so he is pretty good at swimming and hunting.
Weaknesses: He won't defend himself and doesn't fight.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: Nope
Questions: Noppppeeee
Anything I missed or concerns: Nah

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:01 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Name: Spiral or `Bittersweet`
Looks: Boop
Personality: Spiral is what you call Bittersweet. Hence the nickname. She is outgoing and kind to her pack, always bring a positive outlook to problems inside the pack. She picks logical over emotional really, but really she looks sweet. Doesn't she? Well the bitter part is for any species or anything out of her pack. It like a light switch. Spiral becomes cold and stern to the outsider and will make sure to show her disgust. She can be hated by anything outside her pack. The parts that don't change is that she picks logical over emotional any day, Spiral will still be a bit clueless sometimes and serious. Of course she is less serious when around her pack because she will joke around sometimes. Spiral is somewhat a coward but tries to keep up her cold personality to the `outsiders`. She hates letting others getting close and despise love.
Pack: Spring or Fall
Role in pack: Alpha or Healer
Mate? If no mate have a crush?: Nope, but she is open for one! Totally up for forbbien love... because it always happen.
Skills: Spiral is creative with her moves and is unpredictable in battle, while being quick on her feet.
Weaknesses: Someone close to her can easily break her and battle wise she can be easily crushed.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nah
Questions: Naahh
Anything I missed or concerns: Nahahaahahahah

Name: DNA but nicknamed Gene
Looks: Bop
Personality: DNA is the definition of trickster. He is carefree loves playing tricks to see their annoyed expression. He can be a bit annoying but DNA doesn't even care if you call him that. He encourages rebels and fun. However he doesn't fight or heal. Which means DNA actually will not fight at all even to defend himself. It just his beliefs but he kind of fears it. He never said why but if he ever was he wouldn't run but avoid it. DNA can easily snap and get frustrated with almost anything. Wolves avoid him because he is what you can call the delinquent. The wolf who pranks others and causes trouble. DNA doesn't take these seriously enough but he is kind if you get past his annoying jokes and tricks.
Pack: Summer
Role in pack: Anything is fine
Mate? If no mate have a crush?: No crush but Open, must be male!
Family?: DNA family is unknown but just assuming they are deceased from the forest fire. (Feel free to be one that secretly made it out of the forest fire. )
Skills: DNA doesn't mind hunting so he is pretty good at swimming and hunting.
Weaknesses: He won't defend himself and doesn't fight.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: Nope
Questions: Noppppeeee
Anything I missed or concerns: Nah
Accepted!! Random question would like any of my peeps as a mate ? :3
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:08 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Accepted!! Random question would like any of my peeps as a mate ? :3
I like Anapos for a mate for DNA if you don't mind the forbbien love. Though if he doesn't like males he can be Spiral's.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
I like Anapos for a mate for DNA if you don't mind the forbbien love. Though if he doesn't like males he can be Spiral's.
Forbidden love it is!! XD