Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:51 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:50 PM
Eyes on Me, Me Alone!
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:30 PM
Tales of Ghosts and...
Last post by Dust
Today 08:18 PM

Old October 6th, 2020, 05:59 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Boo Bread

“Hooray!!” Baykit gave the warrior a wide grin before hopping backwards a tail length or two. “I call this one the spinning kick!” With a look of determination on their face, the fluffy kit took a running start before leaping off the ground. In their mind, the move was much cooler and more intricate. They spun around multiple times through the air, kicking furiously with their leg. In reality, the move wa s just them spinning in a circle on the ground, kicking out occasionally—but hey, a kit could dream. “Sooo, what’d ya think? Wasn’t it epic?”

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old October 6th, 2020, 09:54 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Sootflare

The deputy raised a brow at Rushingwind's report. He had sent the tom on a hunting patrol, not a survey excursion to the old underground camp, "What about Basilpaw?" he asked, "How did the hunting go? What did you bring back?"

- - - - -

He nodded, "Thank you Duckbounce. If that's all you have to report, you can go ahead and get checked out by Fawnsqueak if that woodpecker did any serious damage." The warrior didn't look particularly hurt but it was worth putting it out there.

- - - - -

Well that was lovely. Sootflare wasn't particularly familiar with Fallenpaw but hopefully this wasn't yet another case of disappearing clanmates, "Put your prey away and go find your apprentice Rainsplash. If they're still around, I want you to bring them to me."

[ @Splashy ]
Old October 6th, 2020, 03:05 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Duckbounce squinted at the kit who had just flopped and spun on the floor right in front of her. "Hm... that was awesome!" Duckbounce gave out a loud meow as an applaud for Baykit's cool move. "How about you show me another one?" Duckbounce said before pausing, "And if they're cool enough, I'll teach you one real battle move."

// @Phantom Puddle~

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old October 6th, 2020, 04:11 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Boo Bread

Baykit's eyes lit up with glee. "I knew you'd like it!" Bouncing with joy, they hopped back another couple tail lengths to perform a second move. "I call this one the tumbling whirl-kicker!" Smile still planted on their face, they charged forward, leaping super duper high into the air--which in fact, wasn't very high at all--and leaning forward. With that accomplished, the tilt brought them down at a steeper angle as they descended, finishing off with a roll as they hit the ground, paws flailing upwards in a mock strike each time their belly face the open sky. By the time they got to their paws, they were rather dizzy, and realized that they'd actually rolled right past Duckbounce. "How was that? Wasn't that super duper totally epic?! I must've rolled like a million times and jumped higher than a hundred foxes, right?" Their little bottom wiggled with pride as they spoke, as they were also excited to be learning a real move as soon as Duckbounce responded.

Old October 6th, 2020, 04:14 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Breezehen's hurried steps could be heard from a distance away as she rushed for camp.
She leaped through into the clearing and listened for Sootflare before quickly padding over to him.
"There's a cat, former ShadowClan, says his name is Whiskernose. He said he was looking for you or Lionstar- that he needs to give a warning. I don't know as much, he was in a hurry, but he said ShadowClan has new leadership, more dangerous than Icestar, somehow."
She took an inhale of breath, having rushed most of what she had just said. The cat said he was in a hurry, but she didn't want him in camp, too dangerous.
"I didn't know if it was ok to bring him into camp, he's waiting in the territory and probably.knows more."
@wnder

Sootflare

The deputy's head shot up at the sounds of Breezehen's hurried entrance. He had to blink away the surprise as the explanation was quickly thrown at him and took a moment to let comprehension settle in before trying to repond.

A former ShadowClanner? Sootflare wasn't exactly sure he could trust much of anyone wholived under Icestar's leadership. The 'former' part could possibly give merit to his name or very well take it away. However, the possibility of someone being more dangerous than Icestar intrigued him and he decided to give this so-called informant a chance.

Sootflare nodded, "Lead me to him."

Old October 6th, 2020, 07:15 PM
is cereal a soup?

Duckbounce nodded, all she really saw Baykit do was a little squirm with some flails here and there. "Yep, yep. Of course that was amazing!" The molly smiled at the kit. "Do you have anymore to share, if not it's fine, they were so epic!!"

// @Phantom Puddle~

Old October 6th, 2020, 07:24 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Boo Bread

Of course, Baykit had plenty more where that came from, but did they feel like showing them? No. Not right now. They wanted to learn that real move that Duckbounce had promised them! "Mmmmmmm, nope! Sooooo... how about that real battle move you were talking about? Can ya tell me what it's like?"

Old October 6th, 2020, 07:38 PM
is cereal a soup?

Duckbounce nodded and let out a small laugh. "Alright then! Just so you know, this move won't be as nearly as comparable to your epic moves, but they will be more beneficial on the battlefield and in the long run." The molly went ahead and stepped back a bit so she wouldn't hit Baykit somehow by accident.

"So," The warrior started off, I'll give you... perhaps three choices of moves I can teach you—but you will only get to be taught one!" The reason she only wanted to teach them one move was because she didn't want to take away the experience of this kit's future mentor of teaching them combat skills.

// @Phantom Puddle~

Last edited by Bread; October 6th, 2020 at 07:38 PM.
Old October 6th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Engine engine number nine

[ @kittygirl; ]

(sorry this is late)

Cottonstrike padded out of the warriors den to enjoy some nice time in the camp clearing. The deaf tom sat down in a nice shady spot in the camp and sat down, wrapping his fluffy tail over his paws. He settled down a bit and enjoyed the nice cold air. It had been a while.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 6th, 2020, 09:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Streamkit
(Open)

The ebony kit was simply sitting in the middle of the clearing, rolling a pebble around. So far his new 'clan life' wasn't all too exciting. It was likely to do with the fact he never actually put himself out there. He had no clue where those two kits he came with went...nor the bigger cat who named him.

He supposed he should interact with others his age but...frankly the tom wasn't sure on how he was supposed to do that. Talk about how the clouds looked funny. How they could be fluffy or smooth. How they looked pretty when the sun hit them at a specific angle? No one would care to hear about that kind of banter.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us