Today 07:49 AM

Old May 8th, 2024, 09:56 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moonsherbal knowledge purrk
tags; [open]

Poppysong nods. They suppose Shadowclan taking some minks is worth the trouble of coming all that way. Perhaps they aren’t as horrid as they once were. Well- not that much better, with Dawnstar still in power. She is… well, they don’t want to say intimidating, but that’s the truth.

They turn their attention to the kits and raises their tail. Aw, they’re so tiny!

Old May 8th, 2024, 10:00 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moonsherbal knowledge purrk
tags; [open]

Poppysong nods. They suppose Shadowclan taking some minks is worth the trouble of coming all that way. Perhaps they aren’t as horrid as they once were. Well- not that much better, with Dawnstar still in power. She is… well, they don’t want to say intimidating, but that’s the truth.

They turn their attention to the kits and raises their tail. Aw, they’re so tiny!

Icystrike
AFAB - She / Her
WindClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty Moons
A pure-white Savannah she-cat with blue eyes.

Icystrike padded over to Poppysong, giving a nod of greeting as she sat down beside her Clanmate. ''It's good that the minks are gone. They killed many of our warriors.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Radiohead - Inactive

Oh stars, he was late! Coming back from a small hunting trip that had admittedly yielded nothing - curse his massive, clumsy paws - the gentle giant tried to sneak through the gathered cats, keeping to the back of the crowd. He had been glad to see so many cats return safe and sound, although he had to admit to being worried for the two particularly injured felines. The Maine Coon mix had not participated in the battle. He was too soft when it came to fights in which he was meant to be the aggressor, instead opting to safekeep the camp. He did not believe that ShadowClan would backstab them as so many of his clanmates had believed, but he had feared any one of the minks approaching the camp and injuring his beloved clanmates. He had only taught his apprentice the very basics of basics when it came to fighting, too... and goodness... what if he wasn't there and Hushpaw got hurt?

Speaking of the younger tom, he hadn't seen him of late! Goodness... what a terrible mentor he was turning out to be. Maybe he should search out for him later? Yes, that was a good idea! He was sure there would be plenty to do now that the minks were gone. Perhaps he could volunteer himself and his apprentice to help out! Lead by example! Or... at least as much of an example as he could be, which was not much... but by golly he could try!

Eagerly, Snowybreeze pushed his worries to the side when he heard - gasp - new apprentices being called forth! Oh, always an exciting new time! And what a moment to begin their apprenticeship! A new era of peace now that the minks were gone! Why, their only real enemies left now were... Oh... Right. They were going to war with RiverClan. Gulp! Oh goodness. That was not good. Not good at all. Hopefully the new apprentices understood that they were far too young an inexperienced to take part of the battles. Their mentors and families would be super sad if something bad were to happen to them, after all. But it was fine. Everything would be fine. Their new mentors would explain everything to them, he was sure. Oh dear... he should definitely find Hushpaw soon and prepare him for what was to come! Unless Twilightstar'd had a change of heart? Unlikely, but the peace loving tom could always hope...

@Neptune. [Hushpaw]
| Feel free to ignore this, but just in case Hush wants to join the ever fretful Snowy at the Galewood. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Stonetail walked into the clearing and listened to his leader patiently his eyes lit up at the mention of new apprentices he was glad that the clan was having Goodluck but he new luck would run out.
Old May 8th, 2024, 11:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Barleypaw
[ She/her - WC App - Purrks:
Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

She moved her face towards Lightningpaw's voice as he asked what she thought this meeting was about. She was going to answer, but then Twilightstar began talking. The minks were gone that was a relief. One last thing she didn't have to worry about as well as maybe Shadowclan. They had helped them with the minks, but she still couldn't help feel they did it, because they wanted something out of it. Sounded like that clan from what she had heard. "Thats good that the minks are gone, but do you think Shadowclan helped us, because they want something from us? I'm probably being skeptical, but I wouldn't put it past them.", Barleypaw meowed in a hushed voice where only he could hear.

[ @Lightningpaw666; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 9th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She forced a smile on her maw as the three kits joined her. "Honeykit, Vinekit, and Snowkit, from this day, until you receive your warrior names, you'll be known as Honeypaw, Vinepaw, and Snowpaw." Twilightstar gave the newly named apprentices a small nod of her head.

"Honeypaw your mentor will be Deadmoon. Vinepaw, you'll be trained by Dustbunny. Snowpaw your mentor will be Hawkfur." She told the three. She gave them their moment to bask in their new ranks and for the clan to congratulate them before moving on.

"Reassignments. Winterpaw and Crowtooth, Lightningpaw and Bravebird, Dovepaw and Swiftfire, Mosspaw and Watertail." She felt bad throwing new apprentices on Bravebird and Crowtooth, but as time would tell you life stops for no one. She knew that better than anyone.

"After his valiant effort in the fight against the minks, it is time for Whisperingaw's warrior ceremony." She called to the apprentice. The she-cat spotted the flame-pelted paw sitting and tending to Dreamlight. She felt a touch of conflict, however, she shoved it aside as now wasn't the time to address it. She waited until the apprentice was at the bottom of the Galewood before continuing.

"I, Twilightstar, leader of WindClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of a warrior and I commend him in his turn. Whisperingpaw, do you promise to protect and serve your clan even at the cost of your life?"
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 9th, 2024, 05:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Lightningpaw heard Barleypaw and would think processing the situation in his mind for a good moment probably to the point that Barleypaw might've thought he didn't hear her before he mewed just as quietly. "I like to think that Shadowclan did it because of our Alliance I may be just being niave but I wish to see the best in them. At least until proven otherwise it probably wasn't all selfless though they did get a lot of prey out of it. But still... Maybe... Just maybe they can be trusted at least I would like to think so. Doesn't mean if I had to fight them for Windclan I wouldn't bring all my might just means at this time I wish to believe the best in them." Lightningpaw mewed quietly back towards Barleypaw he may be niave but maybe it wasn't such a bad thing to have allies in a world so cruel as this. @Madelaine

Lightningpaw would look over towards Bravebird he was glad to get a new Mentor and a fury at that! However, now was not the time to be greeting his new Mentor now was the time to listen the meeting was still going on and he didn't want to be rude to other cats big moments. Instead he would watch with apt attention as this would be him one day and he would hope that his Clanmates would also show him similar respect. @taillow

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 9th, 2024 at 05:37 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 06:00 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight blindly followed behind Whisperingpaw, eyes firmly closed. She sat beside him as he brought her to what sounded like a meeting. She only half listened to what her mother was saying. She didn't want to be here for this meeting, but as she could not find her way back to the warriors' den on her own, here she stayed.

Whisperingpaw's mew had her flinching, unaware of how close he had gotten to her, she forced herself to hold still as he lapped at her face. She appreciated the care and the concern, truly she did, but she didn't want to cling to this speck of hope he was giving her. The emotional pain tended to hurt less when you were expecting it to come compared to believing in something, only to have it torn away later.

Still, she wouldn't push him if he didn't go away. She'll just soak up what company Whisperingpaw offered her for now. Dreamlight would have to figure out how to brace herself for the pain later. As Whisperpaw's name was called for his warrior ceremony, she pushed aside her negative thoughts and beamed at the apprentice. "I knew she'd make you a warrior, you can go ahead. I won't go anywhere." She promised Whisperingpaw. Not that she could.
@ChaosBringer.
-----
Dustbunny rose from her seat in the back of the meeting as soon as she heard her name. She was surprised that she was getting another apprentice after getting Frostpaw so soon, but again not her place to complain about it. She moved to the front, blue eyes seeking out Vinepaw, with a gentle smile on her face. Since this one was a brand new apprentice, she could teach him how to tunnel right? Like she wasn't going to yowled at it about.

"Hello, I'm Dustbunny." She meowed to her newest apprentice. She was eager to meet him and then move out of the way since it was Whisperingpaw's time to shine. She was happy to hear that the apprentice was finally getting his warrior name. Even just one new warrior added to WindClan's strength and with the upcoming fight against RiverClan, WindClan needed all the strength they could get.

"Why don't you come sit with me, and we'll get your training started after the meeting," Dustbunny told Vinepaw. Urging him to follow her as she took a seat out of the way.
@Tallstar
-----
A slender brown spotted she-cat crouched near the front of the nursery. She appeared rather calm as her copper eyes gleamed with pride. Leopardsong purred softly to herself as she watched Whisperingpaw obtain his warrior name. She had missed out on his apprentice ceremony but had promised to be around for his warrior ceremony. Near the small molly, the large warrior sat, ears pricked as he stared up at the clan leader. Leopardsong didn't have a clue what was going on in Batglare's head but would like to think he was proud of Whisperingpaw.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 9th, 2024, 06:58 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The calico's tail tapped on the ground, a common tick of hers whenever her mind was racing a faster than a scared hare followed by a fox who had managed to catch a hawk's attention. She had spoken to Twilightstar shortly after the mink's battle, having just been able to piece together some of that last prophecy she had received. The one that had been haunting her for the past moon now. After so many duds, so many fake messages having been delivered, Lightningstorm wasn't one to pay much mind to any old message StarClan had for her. She had enough concerns with reality constantly falling to pieces around her, she didn't need to stress about made up stories concocted by has been graypelts that still felt they had anything relevant to say, any right to interject among the living. This one had been different, however, and with even Larkthroat confused as to the exactness of the message she herself had delivered, it had been a bit... odd to piece out. How was she to know there was actual information there to begin with?

Her musings were soon paused, however, as she felt someone's presence loom above her. Lapis hues turning towards the feline besides her, shoulders tensed for a moment before she relaxed. In truth, the medicine cat trusted not many cats in this place. She had hated them, not to long ago. That hatred had been replaced by a mere absence of feeling. More so a caution, as one would be wary of a fox or a rat. She heard the whispers in the breeze. Had seen the way they looked at her. And she welcomed it. The lithe calico preferred this open disdain over attempts to place a false sense of security upon her before their claws shredded her to pieces.

And yet even within her closed off heart, Lightningstorm had not been able to fully stop caring. Crowtooth had been one of the few who had managed to worm his way around her bitterness and provided some much welcomed company when she had felt her lowest. Her loneliest. When the emptiness of the medicine cat's den had almost driven her to madness. It lay empty once more, her mate secured in the nursery until she gave birth at least, so the kits could be more a part of the clan than she ever would be. And yet here was her... friend? Yes... she supposed he was as close a friend as she had here. Silently sitting besides her, providing company when no one else had approached her. She never expected the approach. Not anymore. But the dark fury's closeness was always welcomed, that much she was sure.

The healer did not cheer as new apprentices were called out. No one had chanted her name when she had been named an apprentice. Less had cared when she had received her medicine cat's name. The whole ceremony felt less like a matter of import and more like a popularity contest in her eyes, and she could frankly be arsed about the whole thing. Yet she didn't miss it. Crowtooth's newest apprentice. Did the tom not have one already? Why yes, yes he did. Rabbitpaw, if she wasn't mistaken. She liked the lad. Hopefully Dovepaw would get along with him.

"Well, aren't you a popular tom?" Lightningstorm finally spoke, a teasing smirk on her lips. "Let me know if two apprentices are too much for you, won't you, love? I'll be glad to take one off your paws."

@Rani [Crowtooth]
| Was going to keep her quiet, but have a teasing Lightningstorm. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw listened as carefully as he could as Watertail told him about his grief and the apprentice felt a little in over his head, not knowing how to fully comfort the warrior especially when Rabbitpaw never had to see the creatures. He hadn’t been allowed to go to the mink fight and it showed. The only time he ever saw one was when it was prey for the clan and no longer a threat. And soon enough the blonde apprentice was reminded of his guilt. Though as he listened, the empathy he held for the warrior shook slightly as he began to speak of Orangepaw, his son, and Rabbitpaw’s den mate. Though it was less about mentioning Orangepaw and it was how he mentioned his son. Claiming that Orangepaw couldn’t be a warrior when that wasn’t anywhere near the truth. Rabbitpaw has seen what plagues Orangepaw but it wasn’t something that would hold him back if he learned to accept what happened. His mentor, a Fury of Windclan, has lung issues, so there was nothing holding Orangepaw back from being a warrior besides himself and his father’s words.

I-I’m sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what that might be like but that is no reason to talk down about your own son. Orangepaw is a fully capable apprentice and he needs you more than ever because you lost a mate and he lost his mother, and his father is telling him what he can’t be when he should be there encouraging his every pawstep. I have no father, but I have a mother and if it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t be the cat I am today.” The apprentice shouldn’t be one telling Watertail this, not when there was clear evidence among his clanmates that Orangepaw could be and would be a warrior. Rabbitpaw made sure to check in with his fellow apprentice, and offer some training help if he needed because if Watertail wasn’t going to help him then Rabbitpaw was. “You're allowed to mourn as long as you need, no one can take that from you. Though just remember if it ever becomes too much talking to someone could help. Talk to your son, talk to a friend, talk to me if you need it.

But if you keep tearing down your own son, then yes, you are a bad father. You shouldn't be telling him what you think he can't do, you should listen to what he thinks, and help him get there and further if he wants. Though you can turn it around, talk to him, find light in the dark together.

Then Miss Twilightstar started to call up kits, three of them this time. Now Vinepaw, Snowpaw, and Honeypaw. That was good. Everything was going alright, and then there was reassignments and he took notice that Winterpaw was assigned to Crowtooth and the blonde apprentice was excastic! Did that mean that Winterpaw wanted to be a tunneler too! That’s so cool, Rabbitpaw will have to give him the rundown of what they’ve done for tunneling so far. He glanced back towards the warrior and gave a respectful dip of his head, "Sorry mister Watertail but I want to go greet my new den mates and training partner. I'll be back in just a bit if you want?" Rabbitpaw allowed the older tom a moment to respond before he was weaving around the crowd calling out the names of his newest den mates, "Vinepaw, Snowpaw, Honeypaw!!!" He didn't want to greet them yet but he would after the meeting, they needed to meet their mentors. Hopefully nothing bad happens, whispering the traitorous part of his mind that flashes a certain grey deputy behind his eyes every time they close.

No. It was happy right now. Everything was okay. Though he should move on swiftly so that he didn't get anymore sad. Walking along aching paws, the young apprentice looked through the gathered cats with green hues. Where was Winterpaw? Hmmm... how did a cat with all white fur blend in so much? Maybe Rabbitpaw got some dust in his eyes from tunneling and now he was as blind as a mole. He didn't give up his search. He did notice Crowtooth and Miss Lightningstorm chatting about something, he wondered what. He also saw Lightningpaw and Barleypaw chatting away about something else. There was no Winterpaw though, surely he was here though, right?
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Watertail | @zozelen - Winterpaw ]
[ Sorry this is probably really bad lol, I just want this done ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!