Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old June 9th, 2023, 06:32 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Berryfrost hummed quietly to herself, every so often glancing around. Evidently, she was looking for a certain white-furred tom.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 10th, 2023, 12:16 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Hazykit and Aspenstrike both sad and looked tired.
Old June 10th, 2023, 02:58 PM
No touch or I bite

Status: I haven't seen shampoo since 2003, I was born in 2011
Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Leafpelt tried to go to the med den or the nursery but couldn't, she fell in a border of the camp, and she started giving birth. She started panting as the first kit was born, though the ginger spotted tabby was barely alive and the queen was too weak to even move.

Join WastingClan

My shady corner where I sell stuff

PURRKS: Mind reader Mintpaw (Active)
Old June 10th, 2023, 10:30 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy turned his head as someone spoke to him, a grin breaking across his muzzle as he realized it was the outsider who had saved him. And flirted with him. And was currently flirting with him. And he didn't know his name.

"Oh, Stars. I must have gotten caught up in the chaos and forgotten to introduce myself. Unfortunately, my name is nothing as exciting as that. It's Fallownose. I don't suppose yours is Smoothtalker?"

As he waited for a response, he glanced up and lifted his tail to wave Twiligtstar over. "Since you've stayed this long, I hope it's not too presumptuous to assume you would like to stay? Twilightstar would surely like to know either way."

@BEAR. @Moonraven

Last edited by Ian; June 10th, 2023 at 10:30 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

It was a rare thing for Lightningpaw to emerge from the medicine cat's den for anything other than checking in on patients. The incident with Smalls had convinced her that maybe a patrol around the dens every now and then might be a good idea though, what with everyone evidently being so stuck in their own lives they were blind to whatever was happening right besides them at any given moment. A sigh escaped the young apprentice, knowing far too well how judgmental she was being. A lot had happened since she had become a medicine cat apprentice. A lot. It made sense for some cats to simply still be in shock over the events that had transpired. But surely cats would notice something like a queen giving birth in the middle of the clearing no matter how big their shock was, right?

No wait... What was that last part? Almond shaped eyes growing wide as her head swiveled back towards what sight she was certain she'd imagined, the lithe calico took one dark paw towards her eyes, rubbing them slightly before turning to gawk again at the mostly ginger tortoiseshell queen birthing in the clearing. You see? This is what she meant! How had no one reacted to this?!

Her slowly honing healer instincts kicking in, the medicine cat rushed to the queen's side, her ears flat against her head as she realized that at least one kit had been born already. In the open. Stars above, this was a mess! A quick look at the tabby let her know who it was. Leafpelt, the newest nursery queen... and she wasn't looking very good from a glance. Medically speaking. Her breathing seemed to be labored, and everything about her was weak. Turning towards the closest feline in the clearing, she glared, spitting out instructions in an instant. She was in no mood for arguments. Someone should have noticed Leafpelt sooner, for star's sake! Darkness take her... she was this close to shredding someone's ears.

"You there! Go to the medicine cat's den! Tell Cowtuft we have an emergency with a weak queen, fast! I need... Oh stars... I need burnet, and anything else that might help with strength, quickly!"

Burnet. She'd been using a lot of that lately, trying to improve Milkpaw's breathing problem. She'd come to the conclusion that it was useless for what ailed her friend, but she knew for certain it would help this queen gather up her strength. Turning her attention to the young kit, she quickly swiped a tongue over it, trying to ensure it was alive and healthy. Where there any more kits coming? Lightningpaw had no idea! She hadn't had any type of experience with a pregnant queen before! Awkwardly, the lithe calico attempted to place her paw on the weakened queen's belly, trying to feel for any other kits kicking or writhing within.

"Hang in there. You hear me, Leafpelt? Got one kit here waiting for ya. Now, help's coming, alright love? I need you to focus on me, can you do that? For your kit," Lightningpaw mewed, her voice even despite the nervous flurry of emotions going through her, storming deep within. There was no blood present, which was good but... was she to late to safe her? She just didn't know.

-

| Open for anyone who wants to be the receiver of Lightningpaw's ire in this post. |

@Light000 [Leafpelt]
| If I could please get a healing form posted for Leafpelt at the WindClan Healing thread so I could know what Lightning is dealing with that would help a lot! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 11th, 2023, 11:45 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

(Sorry @absles and @Lunalis for replying late! I got quite busy with things!)

┌── •✧• ──┐
Silentleap
Brown manx trans w/ green eyes
└── •✧• ──┘

Silentleap nodded.
"Oh, okay. We'll start with the hunting crouch."

Silentleap crouched down into the hunting crouch, his stubby tail raised up a little.
"So, you crouch down like this, and keep your haunches up. Also keep your tail up and refrain from shaking it. I have a a stubby tail so I don't need to worry about this."

Silentleap then got up and sat down.

"Now you try."
┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green and blue heterochromia
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Asterblink chuckled a bit.

"We can go now."
Asterblink started to head out of camp.

(I'll mention a starter somewhere outside of camp once you respnd!)

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old June 11th, 2023, 12:18 PM
No touch or I bite

Status: I haven't seen shampoo since 2003, I was born in 2011
Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

It was a rare thing for Lightningpaw to emerge from the medicine cat's den for anything other than checking in on patients. The incident with Smalls had convinced her that maybe a patrol around the dens every now and then might be a good idea though, what with everyone evidently being so stuck in their own lives they were blind to whatever was happening right besides them at any given moment. A sigh escaped the young apprentice, knowing far too well how judgmental she was being. A lot had happened since she had become a medicine cat apprentice. A lot. It made sense for some cats to simply still be in shock over the events that had transpired. But surely cats would notice something like a queen giving birth in the middle of the clearing no matter how big their shock

No wait... What was that last part? Almond shaped eyes growing wide as her head swiveled back towards what sight she was certain she'd imagined, the lithe calico took one dark paw towards her eyes, rubbing them slightly before turning to gawk again at the mostly ginger tortoiseshell queen birthing in the clearing. You see? This is what she meant! How had no one reacted to this?!

Her slowly honing healer instincts kicking in, the medicine cat rushed to the queen's side, her ears flat against her head as she realized that at least one kit had been born already. In the open. Stars above, this was a mess! A quick look at the tabby let her know who it was. Leafpelt, the newest nursery queen... and she wasn't looking very good from a glance. Medically speaking. Her breathing seemed to be labored, and everything about her was weak. Turning towards the closest feline in the clearing, she glared, spitting out instructions in an instant. She was in no mood for arguments. Someone should have noticed Leafpelt sooner, for star's sake! Darkness take her... she was this close to shredding someone's ears.

"You there! Go to the medicine cat's den! Tell Cowtuft we have an emergency with a weak queen, fast! I need... Oh stars... I need burnet, and anything else that might help with strength, quickly!"

Burnet. She'd been using a lot of that lately, trying to improve Milkpaw's breathing problem. She'd come to the conclusion that it was useless for what ailed her friend, but she knew for certain it would help this queen gather up her strength. Turning her attention to the young kit, she quickly swiped a tongue over it, trying to ensure it was alive and healthy. Where there any more kits coming? Lightningpaw had no idea! She hadn't had any type of experience with a pregnant queen before! Awkwardly, the lithe calico attempted to place her paw on the weakened queen's belly, trying to feel for any other kits kicking or writhing within.

"Hang in there. You hear me, Leafpelt? Got one kit here waiting for ya. Now, help's coming, alright love? I need you to focus on me, can you do that? For your kit," Lightningpaw mewed, her voice even despite the nervous flurry of emotions going through her, storming deep within. There was no blood present, which was good but... was she to late to safe her? She just didn't know.

-

| Open for anyone who wants to be the receiver of Lightningpaw's ire in this post. |

@Light000 [Leafpelt]
| If I could please get a healing form posted for Leafpelt at the WindClan Healing thread so I could know what Lightning is dealing with that would help a lot! |

The tiny tabby died shortly after being born, but another kit was born, small and fluffy, mewing weakly, but this one was a bit more strong than the other one. The kit was a little tom, with a white pelt and gray-blue mask marking in his face.

Leafpelt was still panting, but she calmed a bit when she saw Lightingpaw, she felt like if she was going to pass out, she didn't expect that it would happen that soon, but she tried her best.

(I'm going to make the form for the kit to appear in allegiances)

Join WastingClan

My shady corner where I sell stuff

PURRKS: Mind reader Mintpaw (Active)

Last edited by Partypooper; June 11th, 2023 at 12:22 PM.
Old June 11th, 2023, 04:11 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw watched as her mentor showed her the hunting crouch, she performed it the way her mentor showed her, she crouched down, haunches raised and her tail raised above her head, "Like this?"she asked her mentor.
@RunningInTheHeather
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:51 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Silentleap
a brown manx trans male w/ green eyes
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

[ @Lunalis ]

Silentleap had an amazed look.

“You- okay, don’t tell her this, but you preformed this better than Lynxyowl.” He whispered.

He cleared his throat.

“Now, for getting to the prey, each prey has their own different thing.
For mice, you need to make sure you’re as silent as possible. Mice can hear anything and everything, from sounds to vibrations, in the ground.”

“Now, for rabbits, which we don’t really eat or hunt, it depends on which way the air is going. If the air is coming towards you, you’re A-okay, but still be silent. If the air is going towards you, the rabbit can smell you, and, well, it’ll ruin your chances of getting the rabbit.”

“For birds, I think it’s both needing to be silent and needing to position in a way where they can’t smell you, and I’m not sure about squirrels, but just be quiet and don’t step on any sticks.”

Silentleap took a deep breath from that. He had spoken a lot.

Good job, me!

“Alright, any questions before we actually try?”

(I did this from memory, so sorry if some of these things aren’t correct!)

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

The help she had asked for had... not arrived. It was not arriving. This queen was kitting in the middle of the clearing and not a single warrior was raising a paw to help? Anger fueling her as she wondered when WindClan had grown so thoughtless, the young apprentice helped the queen deliver her second kit. It was a little tom, mewling weakly... but mewling nonetheless. With concern for the frail queen, Lightningpaw made to place the pale furred kit next to his littermate only to realize... he was gone. Her first time helping a queen deliver kits, and the first of the two was already dead.

Large ears flattened as the wind got knocked out of her. The lithe calico took a sharp breath, feeling a wave of panic wash over her. Alright... Focus. The first kit had been born before she had gotten here. Maybe now, since she could bring this one to be with his mother quicker, he would be alright? She still needed to tend to Leafpelt as well. The queen was weaker than even Gingerheart had been after her own kitting, and her mother had been lit on fire halfway through.

Unwilling to wait any longer for anyone in the clearing to react, Lightningpaw cautiously placed the pale, mewling tom besides the queen, nuzzling it gently, coaxing it to feed. He still needed to be cleaned, but she needed to prioritize the mother. There were no nursing queens in the nursery. One had died in the fire, and her mother had pulled another vanishing act. This kit might die without proper treatment, but it would be a certainty if she allowed Leafpelt to perish first. Turning to the queen, the medicine cat apprentice's gaze softened. Her anger was not meant toward the queen. She was trying her hardest, after all.

"You have a lovely tom right here with you. I'll be right back. I'm bringing you some burnet to chew on. It will make you feel good as new, I promise," she mewed in a rushed tone, giving the two one final looksee before bounding off in search of the precious herb that would give the weakened queen the boost of strength she so desperately needed.

-

@Light000 [Leafpelt]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios