Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old June 9th, 2023, 01:07 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post

Crookedkit lowered his head on his paws the tom sighed"I'n afrid wut owther kitz sey abut my muth" he mumbled with a sad face
Frostkit looked at him sadly she put a paw to her chest then to her head and pointed to his mouth and looked at him with a look of wonder and friendliness then pointed to her ice-blue eyes "I think your mouth is cool" she smiled gently.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 9th, 2023, 01:19 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Frostkit looked at him sadly she put a paw to her chest then to her head and pointed to his mouth and looked at him with a look of wonder and friendliness then pointed to her ice-blue eyes "I think your mouth is cool" she smiled gently.

Crookedkit looked at the sign language closely a crooked smile appeared at those words"da yu wunt tu bea friewnds?" he asked scooting closer as he felt comfortable with frostkit

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 9th, 2023, 01:44 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/

Quote:

Crookedkit looked at the sign language closely a crooked smile appeared at those words"da yu wunt tu bea friewnds?" he asked scooting closer as he felt comfortable with frostkit
Frostkit smiled and nodded happily then put a paw to her chest and then pointed to him and then to some othere kits then dug her claws into the ground and put her tail to his should "I promise I won't let them bully you" she mouthed it as well.

Old June 9th, 2023, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Frostkit smiled and nodded happily then put a paw to her chest and then pointed to him and then to some othere kits then dug her claws into the ground and put her tail to his should "I promise I won't let them bully you" she mouthed it as well.

Crookedkit began to smile crookedly big, the biggest he has ever smiled."think you " he purred happily"da yu wanne pway?" he asked

Old June 9th, 2023, 01:53 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Quote:

Crookedkit began to smile crookedly big, the biggest he has ever smiled."think you " he purred happily"da yu wanne pway?" he asked
Frostkit smiled happily and nodded she padded over to a piece of moss and started forming a ball with her paws when she was finished she playfully batted it to Crookedkit.

Old June 9th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Leopardsong looked over to Poppykit as the kit asked where her sister was, the warrior moved to wave her tail in the direction of the gray kit as she entered the den, but paused when Poppykit exclaimed about the nests. "The things you tiny ones find so amazing." Leopardsong laughed to herself but was more than happy to allow the kit to help. "Just take some moss, Poppykit, and try shaping it into a nice nest." Leopardsong meowed, grabbing some extra moss and nudging it in Poppykit's direction.

The warrior watched for a bit as Littlekit encouraged Poppykit to start building their nest. Ah, it must be so nice to have a sibling. Leopardsong could only wish she had been as close with her kin as these kits were with their littermates. Welp, it's not like she could change the past.

Leopardsong swung her head in Frostkit's direction as the young one called for her attention. Stretching as she rose, Leopardsong walked over to look at the nest, gently probing with her paw pads to make sure nothing sharp or bothersome got into the nest before deeming it good enough. "It's absolutely wonderful for a first-time nest maker. Good job." Leopardsong praised the kit, happy to see that she was putting energy into being helpful instead of being depressed. "Do you want to make another one?" She asked her. She made sure to give Frostkit a decent amount of her attention while still minding the rest of the kits.

Leopardsong's copper eyes located Leafpelt as she offered feathered for the nest. "Thank you, Leafpelt." Leopardsong mewed with a bright smile at the offer before allowing the queen to nap in peace. She grabbed a few feathers, and some more extra moss and padded back over to her little group. "Look, you can add some feathers to your nest for extra padding if you'd like. Just make sure the quill, the sharp pointed end, is off. If it's not come give it to me, I get off for you." Leopardsong told the kits.

Her eyes danced over to Ivorykit as they went through meticulous motions to build their nest. Ivorykit was one of the older kits, so it made sense that they'd need their nest to match their standers. She wondered how the kit would get along with the rest of the apprentices once they left the nursery. "You can add the feathers to make the nest look nicer as well." Leopardsong purred amusingly in Ivorykit's direction.

There was a small kit, a darker pelt, that Leopardsong wasn't completely familiar with. Owlkit, it looked like he was working hard on his nest. "Owlkit, let me know if you need any help with your nest, or if you want any of the extra stuff Leafpelt brought." Leopardsong would have to see about making her kits say thank Leafpelt later, they could bring her some prey maybe.

"Fireflykit." The warrior called out, standing as she hooked some spare moss between her claws and brought it over to the kit. He had been settled behind his sisters, doing nothing, so she could only assume that he was waiting to know what he could do. "You just have to take some moss and form it into a nest of your liking. You can add some feathers, or leaves as well if you'd like." She hadn't interacted much with this kit, so she wasn't sure if he take too kindly to her, but it didn't hurt to check on him.

@Cinnamonear [Poppykit] @The Doctor [Frostkit] @Leafie [Littlekit] @Light000 [Leafpelt mention] @`-hollow-` [Ivorykit] @MooshedMushroom [Fireflykit] @Woodlow [Owlkit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 9th, 2023 at 07:06 PM.
Old June 9th, 2023, 09:43 PM
No touch or I bite

Status: I haven't seen shampoo since 2003, I was born in 2011
Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Leafpelt wasn't really asleep, so she heard the whole stuff. ''I may get something for you all'' She mewed with a sweet tone, got up, stretched and walked out of the nursery.
She took a while but returned with a good amount of rabbit fur, no skin or edible parts, just fluffy rabbit fur. ''If you want it more fluffly use these'' She purred while sitting and dropping it. She smiled, even if she couldn't see, she 'smelled' the kits' happiness.
@Cinnamonear @The Doctor @Leafie @`-hollow-` @MooshedMushroom @Woodlow

Join WastingClan

My shady corner where I sell stuff

PURRKS: Mind reader Mintpaw (Active)

Last edited by Partypooper; June 9th, 2023 at 09:44 PM.
Old June 9th, 2023, 10:05 PM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Ⓘⓥⓞⓡⓨⓚⓘⓣ
\ They/Them /
~ 5 moons ~
: a light brown they-cat with tan coloring on their legs, light brown eyes :

Ivorykit.jpg
______

The young cat looked up from their nest making to take in what Twilightstar had said... feathers huh... not a bad idea!

They'd grab some more, they trotted over and grabbed some feathers from the pile and smiled to themselves, this was actual quite nice.. at least when they weren't obsessing over it-.

___
| @Moonraven |

Lil' thinG'.png
Old June 10th, 2023, 05:04 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Frostkit smiled happily at Leopardsong's praise and when she ask her if she'd like to make another one the she-kit nodded she quickly grabbed another peace of moss and started forming another nest this time not as wonky.

The gray tabby point pricked her ears when she heard that there were feathers and rabbit pelts the small she-kit quietly walked over and looked at the pile of softness with amazement and joy Frostkit she picked up some feathers and a rabbit pelt and mumred a polite thank you to Leafpelt before heading towards her two nests.

She carefully lined her first nest with feathers making sure they were all neat and none out of place when she was satisfied with that one she moved on to her second one and ,with just as much care as the last one, placed it in the center of the nest spreading it out so it was perfect "Leopardsong I've finished my nests" she said quietly and sat by them a little shy.

@Moonraven @Light000

Old June 10th, 2023, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Frostkit smiled happily and nodded she padded over to a piece of moss and started forming a ball with her paws when she was finished she playfully batted it to Crookedkit.

Crookedkit stood up As frostkit went to make a mossball, the tom tilted his head as the ball as rolled. He had never played this before [ or any other kit games], the tom batted the ball few times before batting it to frostkit.