by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:10 PM
COME ONE, COME ALL !!...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 02:04 PM

Old June 11th, 2023, 01:11 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

"Understood!" said Blackhawk, finally a bit of action! He unsheated his claws and ran across the terrain to replace and help, he stopped, looking at his clanmates and at the dog, it was heavily wounded, while his clanmates were doing fine, but he charged, jumped and hooked himself to the flesh of the dog, he bit, with all his fangs, into the flesh of the dog, and clawed, he was aiming to do as much wounds as he could before the dog was killed or chased away, he bit another time, very hard this time, even harder than the first time, and continued to do his job, helping his clanmates.

@Abyssopelagic @~SkzStayForever~ @JackHunt_17 (hope I don't break the posting order as Blackhawk replace Cougarivy)
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old June 11th, 2023, 03:30 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Woollyfeather rushed up to the dog after Cougarivy's assault on the dog, glaring at Blackhawk as he swooped in for the kill. A growl rose in the back of her throat and dove towards the dog regardless, teeth flashing towards the red that Cougarivy had exposed on the dogs belly.
She'd push the other warrior if she had to.

Her teeth gnashed and ripped at the soft flesh, pearly white eventually finding the soft tissue of it's intestinal lining and pulling. The combined fatal wounds from Cougarivy, Blackhawk, and now Woollyfeather cause the dog to collapse into a bloody heap on the ground, a gurgling could be heard from the creatures mouth as it took its final breaths.

Woollyfeather sighed as she kicked the soft tissue she'd ripped from the dog onto the still twitching body. She eyes it, refusing to walk away until she knew for certain that it was dead.
The wheezing eventually died off, and she finally turned away.
Although the initial anger had faded a bit, there was still a part of her that felt Blackhawk had nearly stolen her kill. And she didn't like having her targets killed out from under her.

[ @JackHunt_17 ; @WhiteDawn ; @|~SkzStayForever~| ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; June 11th, 2023 at 03:31 AM.
Old June 11th, 2023, 08:04 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Woollyfeather rushed up to the dog after Cougarivy's assault on the dog, glaring at Blackhawk as he swooped in for the kill. A growl rose in the back of her throat and dove towards the dog regardless, teeth flashing towards the red that Cougarivy had exposed on the dogs belly.
She'd push the other warrior if she had to.

Her teeth gnashed and ripped at the soft flesh, pearly white eventually finding the soft tissue of it's intestinal lining and pulling. The combined fatal wounds from Cougarivy, Blackhawk, and now Woollyfeather cause the dog to collapse into a bloody heap on the ground, a gurgling could be heard from the creatures mouth as it took its final breaths.

Woollyfeather sighed as she kicked the soft tissue she'd ripped from the dog onto the still twitching body. She eyes it, refusing to walk away until she knew for certain that it was dead.
The wheezing eventually died off, and she finally turned away.
Although the initial anger had faded a bit, there was still a part of her that felt Blackhawk had nearly stolen her kill. And she didn't like having her targets killed out from under her.

[ @JackHunt_17 ; @WhiteDawn ; @|~SkzStayForever~| ]

@WhiteDawn
@JackHunt_17

Pepperleaf let out a sigh of relief as her bloodied and almost unrecognizable maw dripped vastly to the ground. Her eye closed with pain as the senior queen watched her clanmates. Pepperleaf thought about Deadwish and Mintbranch, how they had played Kill the Dog as kits with Nightstalker and Mistyblink. Longkit and Weepingkit who now lived in Thunderclan doing only Starclan knows what with there lives. With a sigh of pain she staggered, Pepperleaf's vision started to go a bit blurry as the gash the tree had made on her hind leg reopened, she sat down. Pain flitering her emotions and gaze as she slowly created a puddle around herself. Slowly....Slowly.....slowly.

Pepperleaf bled and bled as she waited for her clanmates, she was close to death, her breaths becoming more shallow. Suddenly she though of her kits. Moonkit, Whisperkit, Jumpkit, Twigkit. They had all died, Morningkit had gone missing. All she had was Nightkit and Fernkit. The though of her beloved babies waiting on her made her breath become calm, she was slowly bleeding from her gash but her muzzle still ran. She layed down and slowly breathed, keeping her heart under control as well as her bleeding. She wouldn't die, she won't die. She can't die.

This is what the cost of being a warrior is.
You live loyal
or
You die a traitor.
You bleed for your clan.
or
You bleed for the ones you love.
You speak with confidence
or
You speak like a disappointment.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 11th, 2023, 11:40 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Undertaker

The small enforcer blinked away the fogginess, seeing in flashes of doubles as Blackhawk pelted into the fight and then Woollyfeather returning to bring the resilient dog the rest of the way to its final, hopefully tortured, sleep. Her tongue flicked out to lick her lips, the warm tang of blood filled her senses. The largest mutt was still hanging on but she couldn't rationalize her way into finding the squirrel-tail or what had become of it. Her blue eyes switched to Dawnstar as the leader called for her. Focusing on each word, Cougarivy nodded, Return to camp, see Elmshadow for reports. The movement made a shock of pain course under her ears to behind her eyes and then back around behind her jaw. One eye squinted as she let it pass then she moved straight back out of the way of the dogs, whether dead or alive, but as her body moved forward her foreleg wasn't moving out to catch her next step. It remained limp on the ground beneath her chest and she skipped to catch herself with her opposite foreleg. Weird, her head cocked but she put it from her mind for later's concern. She stopped again when her focus allowed Pepperleaf into her vision. The queen was staggering and bleeding, that responsibility thing tingled on Cougarivy's tongue again, it had a bitter unpleasant taste but she rolled her eyes and did it anyways, this was becoming an annoying little habit of hers. "Pepperleaf, come with me back to camp, if you can walk yourself there." Cougarivy made a habit of getting herself into situations or battles that were reaching outside of her own capabilities but, despite what some might have believed, she knew her own limitations and capabilities more than most, it was the only way a cat of below average height and weight with such a propensity for violence could have survived this long, one can't be reckless and dumb. And this was exactly a situation where she knew she'd have her own journey getting back and, if she tried something altruistic like helping the queen into camp, she wasn't sure if either of them would make it. Not waiting for an answer or response from Pepperleaf, the black and white commander turned and padded at a choppy, limping pace back towards camp, her right foreleg dragging in the pine needles lightly as her other three legs carried her weight forward, her head electrifying with every step, her paws felt alight with fire, and her chest seized with pain at every breath. But the enforcer commander's smile only widened, it'd been too long since she'd fought a battle that had left such a taxing strain on her body. The dog only had one shot on the small she-cat but it had been an efficient one and Cougarivy sent a small bit of thanks in the direction of the dead mutt for such an exhilarating experience as she continued her journey back towards home.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:49 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

[ @Abyssopelagic ; @WhiteDawn ; @|~SkzStayForever~| ; @Ravensong ]

The deed was done. The dog was dead. Bleeding from his chest, but otherwise alright, Cougarbite surveyed the scene. Cougarivy was weak, and Pepperleaf bleeding heavily. "I can help you to camp." He said to the senior queen. "If you need." He added.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 12th, 2023, 12:13 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk turned his head as he felt a look full of annoyance, he looked at Woollyfeather "What? Got a problem with the fact I came to help?" he said, with annoyance in his voice.

@Abyssopelagic @~SkzStayForever~ @JackHunt_17
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old June 13th, 2023, 05:06 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Undertaker - @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ - @Rose - @SuspiciousMindz
And there it was. Dawnstar called to Eggpaw, taking a step back from the fight, and he was rushing forward. The pale apprentice threw all his rage, all his hate and grief into his first blow, leaping and hitting it mid air with his chest. The impact winded him, and he had to take a moment to suck in a lung of air, then he was back in the fight. Lashed his claws at its face, its eyes. He wanted it to pay, to bleed. He would prolong its death for as long as he could, then deliver the killing blow as he would to any piece of prey.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; June 13th, 2023 at 05:08 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 07:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Active

Larkfire patrolled the area, as silent as a wraith as she moved through the territory, marking whatever place that lacked ShadowClan scents. It was best not to leave this place empty, especially as it'd so recently seen the facets of so much violence. Dogs. Oh, how much Larkfire was starting to hate the creatures.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old July 4th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
The Collector Purrk - Active
@xavier. @~WallyDarling~ [This will be some time after general clean up efforts but keep in mind that they'll be scavenging through fairly torn up ground from the dogs and may have the best luck along the edges - (Did I absolutely brain lapse the whole dog incident and the location of Dogpaw's most traumatic life event thus far when making the patrols? Absolutely! Am I going to double down? Of course!)]

After seeing of all of the other patrols, he looked over what was left in the clearing, ready to head out on his own. His son was patiently waiting but he didn't seem to see Halfcall. Elmshadow didn't want to wait for too long; he had more patience to wait on an apprentice but a warrior could catch up themselves. So the dark medicine cat walked past his son pointedly and continued moving to the camp entrance. He picked up an even pace through the territory to Moonlit Grove. Reaching the honored burial grounds, he slipped out into the clearing then turned back to his patrol, however small it may be. "This is sacred burial ground. Playing, goofing off, hunting, or being disrespectful will not be tolerated." He looked at Dogpaw. He didn't know his son to be anything but conscientious but he knew it to be his duty as father, mentor, and medicine cat to instill the significance and expectations of such a place, even after such devastation had befell it. His green eyes lingered on the black and white apprentice, watching for any signs of ill-effect the place would have on him. "We're looking for mallow leaves, a low growing plants with large round, fuzzy-looking leaves, and celandine, a ground covering plant, low with small round leaves and small yellow flowers." Elmshadow lingered to make sure Dogpaw would be fine before he moved off in search of his own two target herbs. He had a lot of ground to cover and many supplies he needed to refresh, but he would linger nearby Dogpaw in order to keep a close monitor on him.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 4th, 2023, 02:42 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw hadn't paid much attention to where they were going. The only thing that was going through his head was going on a herb patrol with his father. Oh and some other cat who hadn't shown up when the father and son left. For their sake Dogpaw hoped they showed up. The black and white tom followed his father throughout the territory. Why was this path.. familiar? It all came when the two reached the very place where it all happened. Dogpaw stopped in his tracks.

Flashes. Flashes of the dead bodies of Shadowclan the most prominent one being Roanpaw. Flashes of his namesake chasing him. Flashes of snapping jaws. Flashes of hiding in that hole in the tree. Dogpaw felt his breathing starting to quicken. A single eye darting around the grove as if he was looking for a pack of dogs that weren't there.
Dogpaw took a small step back subconsciously as if getting ready to run from the once dug up grave site. Dogpaw then turned his gaze onto his father when Elmshadow started to speak about no playing, hunting ect. before speaking about what they were here for. Dogpaw felt his breathing starting to slow once he remembered his father was there. Dogpaw nodded his head in understanding.

"M-mallow leaves and celandine. Understood."

Dogpaw said in a quiet voice before hesitantly walking into the grave site. Dogpaw gave his father a small glance before going around to look for the herbs that the medicine cat had described.

It was too quiet. For someone now used to Starrypaws and Mousepaws constant outburst, it was too quiet for his liking.

"What are they used for?"

Dogpaw asked hoping his father heard him as he continued to look around for the plants.

| @Ravensong - Elmshadow; @~WallyDarling~ - Halfcall; Snagging this opportunity for more 'bonding' between Dog and Elm |

Last edited by xavier.; July 4th, 2023 at 02:44 PM.