by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:58 AM

Old October 11th, 2023, 03:32 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default {Book 1} A Life In Minecraft {Novel}

Ciara was going to play Minecraft with her brother. Or rather, her brother was gonna help her play. However, something happened, and Ciara found herself trapped in the game itself. If she dies in this world, she dies for good. Now she looks for a way home and also survive at the same time while learning about the game. Will she find a way home, or will the game consume her?

Hope you all enjoy this!

#ALifeInMinecraft

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 11th, 2023 at 03:34 PM.
Old October 11th, 2023, 03:36 PM
error in the code

Default Re: {Book 1} A Life In Minecraft {Novel}

Jackson wasn’t sure why he was doing this. He was letting his adoptive sister, Ciara, play on his PC. She was going to play Minecraft. He wasn’t sure what she was gonna do. He stood behind his chair as she sat down in it and turned on the PC. Jackson helped her get to the game, and they got in the game. But while the world was generated, the computer started glitching. Ciara stared at it in fear. “What’s happening?” She asked. “I… I don’t know,” he answered. She set her hands on the mouse and keyboard, and suddenly she screamed. Jackson screamed himself as a bright flash of light filled the room. He fell, blinded. After a while, he felt hands on his shoulders. Jackson opened his eyes. His parents were there. And Ciara was gone. The screen showed his computer home screen. Minecraft had crashed. But the icon was glitching as well. Slowly, Jackson stood up, set his hand on the mouse, and tried to open the Minecraft Launcher, but it wouldn’t open. He was in awe. “What… what happened?”

#ALifeInMinecraft

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 11th, 2023 at 03:40 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 12:55 PM
error in the code

Default {Chapter 1} A Life In Minecraft {The First Night of Minecraft is always the worst…}

Ugh… Ciara’s only eye opened. She could hear music in the background. She groaned, slowly sitting up. The grass wasn’t as soft as she thought. Blinking, she glanced around. Wh… where am I? The entire world around her was cubes. Everything. Even the sun and clouds were square! What happened? Ciara stood up, brushing herself off. Wait… She could tell her body was in cubes. The clothes she was wearing blew in the small wind, the sun casting shadows through the square trees. Ciara approached a lake nearby and knelt to see her reflection. Her entire head was square! It was like she was made of pixels! She screamed and rubbed her face, falling. She stood up and looked around. I need to get back home. She started sprinting through the forest she woke up in, passing by some animals. Cows, sheep, pigs, and chickens. After around three minutes of running, Ciara stopped hands on her knees, catching her breath. Her stomach growled. I need to find my home… I need food… She walked and realized that she could see her shadow in front of her. She looked up and spotted the sun. It was past noon. That… that’s not how time works, it’s been three minutes! She walked on, looking around. The forest seemed to go on forever. After a while, the world started getting dark. Great, nighttime. I better find a place to sleep. She sat under a tree, yawning, closing her eyes…
*groan* Ciara’s only eye shot open. It was still night. But… What was that noise? She stood up, hearing footsteps. Then, her eyes landed on another square thing that was moving. Another human!? “Hey!” She called, approaching the thing. The skin was… green? It was wearing a light blue shirt dark blue pants and gray shoes, arms open wide. “Do you… want a hug?” She asked, holding her arms open and walking to the thing. “Are you ok? Why are you green?” She asked. The green thing groaned again and walked to Ciara. Ciara held her arms out with a smile, but when the thing got close to her, it flung its arms at her, and she heard a loud *crack!* which scared her, and then pain filled her entire body. She screamed, falling and scrambling to her feet. “Hey! What did I do?” She cried, backing up. The thing walked to her still. She turned and started running. Suddenly, an arrow was shot from her left and hit the tree in front of her. Ciara halted and turned her head. A… skeleton! Holding a bow, and shooting her! She ran and felt an arrow hit her, and the same noise played when she got hit by the green human. She felt very weak now, screaming in pain. After a minute of running, she suddenly stopped running. What? Run, Ciara! She tried to make her legs go, but they refused. She was very hungry now. Suddenly she heard a sizzling sound. Turning her head, she saw a green armless thing expanding and glowing white. She turned and tried to run but suddenly the green thing exploded and blasted her back with the same noise. Ciara crawled to a small cave, hearing what she thought was a spider. She closed her eyes, feeling very weak, whispering a small song Molly sang to her every night.

#ALifeInMinecraft

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 12th, 2023 at 12:56 PM.
Old October 13th, 2023, 03:36 PM
error in the code

Default {Chapter 2} A Life In Minecraft {Finding out more about this Strange World…}

The sound of a cow woke Ciara from her sleep. She slowly sat up, groaning. She was really hungry and very weak. She wasn’t sure why her body was acting like this, she had no blood spilling out. The cow was nearby, outside the cave. She walked to the cow. Hunger bit her. I’m sorry, cow… She tried to punch the cow. The cow made a hurt noise and its body flashed red and it started running fast. “I’m sorry, cow!” She cried, following the cow. She kept punching the cow until its body fell to the ground, and to Ciara’s surprise, the body disappeared in a puff of smoke. Lying where the cow used to be was a pixelated thing of what she assumed was uncooked beef. There seemed to be two of them, and they weren’t lying on the ground, they were floating and spinning. Also, something light brown floated next to the beef. She also spotted some green orb things pulsing as well. And those two things were floating to her! She backed up but things got faster as they got closer to her, and when they touched her, they disappeared, and a ding sound was heard. What? She walked to the floating items, and they suddenly flew up to her when she got close enough, going into her body and disappearing. Gasping, she backed up. Ciara was now holding the meat. It then occurred to her that she had some kind of toolbelt, being able to hold nine things at a time. The meat she was holding had stacked. That was cool, She dug in her pockets. 27 slots. She didn’t believe she could hold all that kind of stuff, she was- *crack!* The same pain from when she was getting attacked. She gasped and tried to eat the raw meat. She did eat it, particles coming as she did so, as well as a strange noise. When she heard a burp, she continued to eat the raw meat, even though it tasted horrible. After a second burp, the meat disappeared. Now all she had was… one piece of leather. She didn’t know what to do with it. Ciara shook her head. She had to focus. She couldn’t stay out at night. I can’t be in the same world as I was born in. This is a different world. She was still hungry, but her body let her sprint. Then she glanced at her body again, and discovered she could see 10 hearts and 10… meat sticks. Almost all the hearts were gone, and about four meat sticks were full, and both things were shaking. That must represent my health and hunger. She thought, exploring her toolbelt more. She could see a bar that was about a fourth full. Experience? She wondered. She dug in her pockets. So much for taking inventory… Wait. She spotted a 2 by 2 grid in her inventory. She wasn’t sure what that was supposed to do. She glanced at the trees around her. She needed shelter. Caves scared her. If darkness makes those things come out… then I need lights. She stood in front of one of the oak trees. Ciara glanced at her fists. If I can punch a cow to death, then… Can I punch a tree down? She tried. She saw a crack in the wood for a second but when she stopped the crack disappeared right away. She gasped in surprise, both at the crack and the fact that she didn’t feel any pain. That alone gave her confidence and she started punching the tree over and over again, the crack got bigger and bigger until the log became an item and she picked it up. The tree didn’t fall, but she didn’t care. She was learning a lot about this world. I’ll come back, Jackson… I promise…

#ALifeInMinecraft

◺--------------◿