Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes widened a bit when she changed and of course he quickly moves back “ I was angry. Pure white flames covered my arms.... and than my body... just moved on it’s own than ... I saw only darkness... I hated it. Why are you asking me this?”
" Hey, no need to be afraid...It's still me...And I Want to know because you may be one of the most powerful people that is alive...And all you have to do is embrace your powers...Let it flow through you...And I Will teach you how to control it..." She said, Smiling slightly.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
" Hey, no need to be afraid...It's still me...And I Want to know because you may be one of the most powerful people that is alive...And all you have to do is embrace your powers...Let it flow through you...And I Will teach you how to control it..." She said, Smiling slightly.
Sasuke growls “ no! I am not. I’m just a human and I will stay a human “ he says coldly as he begins to turn away “ I will never become like her” he growls as he just leaves the house. Ender sighs softly “.... he did meet his mother before... it ... it left him terrified “
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:10 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Ceifro Sighed. "Stuck on Parenting Duty...Oh, and While I'm thinking of it, Watch out for Hunters, they've been Frequenting this part of the forest lately." He said, Sighing. He Glanced off in the Direction that he had pointed, Nodded his thanks, Sprinting away, a Thin, Yellow trail left behind, With Disappeared after a few seconds. 'Wherever they went, if there is a tamer with them, I will kill them...kill them all....' He thought, anger fueling his search.

Yang Whipped her head around, Starring directly at Ender. a Small, Blue Flame formed above one of her tails, And with one of her tails she raised it close to his face. "Sush! Your not helping." She said, Before Turning her head back to Sasuke. "Even with that Knowledge, you still can't even Foster the idea that maybe, just maybe your not only stronger than you think, but you maybe can do even more than that? Now, Think back to that moment, what happened before you Blacked out?" She asked, Looking into his eyes. `Is He overwhelmed by talking to me like this?` She wondered, thinking of changing into her Human-like form, Where she would look more like a human, But with Fox ears and a Single tail. She decided not to just yet, but she would if he was still hesitant to talk.

Rowan nodded, laugh quietly. His wound had already healed because having some Lila made him heal faster. And do you know I was being chased by one? He thought, as he watch them go he leapt onto a tree. He crawled around the tree branch, that was sturdy enough to hold him. Rowan glance at the next one, he jump onto it. His nails digging into the bark surface, he glance down to see the hunter who had been chasing him. If she can't even notice me, then she needs to be better on alert. Rowan stared down for a few more seconds before continuing on his way. Arrow looked up, hearing the tree rustle. "Must have been a squirrel." She muttered. Rowan was being more challenging, jumping across faster and faster now. He could feel his heart pumping in excitement, suddenly he could feel the bark be replaced with air. He was falling. Rowan yelped as he hit the ground, then blacked out. Arrow shuffled through her back, as she aim at the monster. `It harmless! See, it just a snuff. ` Her adoptive sister's words rung in her mind. She let the arrow fire, as it hit the snuff. "At least they are rare, which makes their fur more pricy." Arrow said to herself.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:13 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Sasuke growls “ no! I am not. I’m just a human and I will stay a human “ he says coldly as he begins to turn away “ I will never become like her” he growls as he just leaves the house. Ender sighs softly “.... he did meet his mother before... it ... it left him terrified “
"Shush. Now stay here, So Far you've only Countered my Efforts." She said, Sighing. She turned, And Started to Follow Sasuke, But did not have enough time before the Door Smacked her in the Muzzle. Dazing her momentarily. "Why humans need these moving...things is beyond me.." She grumbled to herself, Wrapping one her tails on the doors handle, and twisting it until it opened. She Quickened her pace, until she was at Sasukes Side, Walking with him. "You said you Didn't want to be like Her..You mean your Mother? What was she like?" She asked, Curious why a human would hate their own family.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; December 4th, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:58 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Shush. Now stay here, So Far you've only Countered my Efforts." She said, Sighing. She turned, And Started to Follow Sasuke, But did not have enough time before the Door Smacked her in the Muzzle. Dazing her momentarily. "Why humans need these moving...things is beyond me.." She grumbled to herself, Wrapping one her tails on the doors handle, and twisting it until it opened. She Quickened her pace, until she was at Sasukes Side, Walking with him. "You said you Didn't want to be like Her..You mean your Mother? What was she like?" She asked, Curious why a human would hate their own family.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks away “ ..... She’s a monster. A white dragon.... they are tales of them destroying kingdoms, ruining lives which at the time I refused to be believe until she came and tried to teach me the ways.... she killed... so many people... she killed my lover... and my best friends all in one night saying that mortals are weak, mindless and die quickly... that I am far more better than any of them. That I am a god compared to them that I deserve better.... I don’t want that.. I don’t want any of that “
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:11 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks away “ ..... She’s a monster. A white dragon.... they are tales of them destroying kingdoms, ruining lives which at the time I refused to be believe until she came and tried to teach me the ways.... she killed... so many people... she killed my lover... and my best friends all in one night saying that mortals are weak, mindless and die quickly... that I am far more better than any of them. That I am a god compared to them that I deserve better.... I don’t want that.. I don’t want any of that “
'Well, his mother is Right, I mean...' She thought. "Well, What if we taught you how to use your powers in a more constructive way? You do admit to having powers, But you refuse to use them for evil, so why not for good?" She asked, One of her tails brushing against his side. 'Good and evil...there is a fine line that separates them. As long as he sees it, then he can be taught the difference...' She thought to herself. "And...I mean...Honestly, you sort of are a god, but....you don't use your powers, so it makes you a mortal...in most cases...."

Last edited by Akari; December 4th, 2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:07 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Is it to late to sign up?

Name: Mystik (German for Mystique)
Looks: Mystik
What type of monster are you: Mythical Wolf
Abilities:
||Gust||
With her lengthy blue tail, Mystik is able to create a short yet powerful gust of wind. It uses up quite a number of her energy, however, and tends to only use it as a last resort.
||Summoning||
Mystik is quite able to summon water upon her command, yet only small amounts equal to a miniscule wave.
||Icicles||
Probably Mistik's most useful ability. She is able to create icicles in cold climates, sending a few in waves around the enemy. Unfortunately, she can only preform this act in cold climates, so it is not oftenly used.
Weaknesses: The warmth.
Tamed or not: Not
If tamed who’s your master: None
If not will you be tamed or killed: Tamed, but will have a good go at fighting back.
Mate?: None
Sexuality: Heretosexual

Other: This ok? I'll change anything if not.

Name: Merrick
Age;
19 Yrs
looks: Boom
Personality: Tbrp'd (Outgoing, social)
Hunter or tamer: Tamer
If hunter what weapon do you use: N/A
If tamer you’re monsters?: None yet
Family: Open/Unknown
Other : no

Got a bit rushed with this. Hope its okay though!

https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Is it to late to sign up?

Name: Mystik (German for Mystique)
Looks: Mystik
What type of monster are you: Mythical Wolf
Abilities:
||Gust||
With her lengthy blue tail, Mystik is able to create a short yet powerful gust of wind. It uses up quite a number of her energy, however, and tends to only use it as a last resort.
||Summoning||
Mystik is quite able to summon water upon her command, yet only small amounts equal to a miniscule wave.
||Icicles||
Probably Mistik's most useful ability. She is able to create icicles in cold climates, sending a few in waves around the enemy. Unfortunately, she can only preform this act in cold climates, so it is not oftenly used.
Weaknesses: The warmth.
Tamed or not: Not
If tamed who’s your master: None
If not will you be tamed or killed: Tamed, but will have a good go at fighting back.
Mate?: None

Other: This ok? I'll change anything if not.

Name: Merrick
Age;
19 Yrs
looks: Boom
Personality: Tbrp'd (Outgoing, social)
Hunter or tamer: Tamer
If hunter what weapon do you use: N/A
If tamer you’re monsters?: None yet
Family: Open/Unknown
Other : no

Got a bit rushed with this. Hope its okay though!

Accepted!