Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:55 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 10:42 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:24 PM

Old May 10th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: FrostClan {power roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat View Post
-Gold curled up next to her and stared outside at the falling sun- I-I've never been this close to a cat inside a clan... -he thought to himself-
Silverheart's ear twitched but didn't move. She was awake, but didn't want to open her eyes. The white she-cat enjoyed the warmth from Gold and wondered what it would be like to be on her own and without a clan.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 10th, 2018, 09:30 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Silverheart's ear twitched but didn't move. She was awake, but didn't want to open her eyes. The white she-cat enjoyed the warmth from Gold and wondered what it would be like to be on her own and without a clan.
-he closed his eyes for a few seconds and suddenly opened them wide- No..get out of my head! -he yelled in his head as his eyes were turning green (they are blue)- Don't try now! Leave me be! Please! Please stop Nightmare! -he screamed at Nightmare, who was inside of his head, (Nightmare is one of his siblings who is able to control minds, he is not inside this clan. Nightmare can't mind control for more than an hour, and he can only attempt. If he succeeds, then he will be able to control that mind for atleast 5 minutes.) he tried not to move and awaken Silverheart, who he thought was asleep-

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; May 10th, 2018 at 09:31 PM.
Old May 14th, 2018, 07:03 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
-he closed his eyes for a few seconds and suddenly opened them wide- No..get out of my head! -he yelled in his head as his eyes were turning green (they are blue)- Don't try now! Leave me be! Please! Please stop Nightmare! -he screamed at Nightmare, who was inside of his head, (Nightmare is one of his siblings who is able to control minds, he is not inside this clan. Nightmare can't mind control for more than an hour, and he can only attempt. If he succeeds, then he will be able to control that mind for atleast 5 minutes.) he tried not to move and awaken Silverheart, who he thought was asleep-
Ok)

Silverheart opened her eyes, sensing something was wrong. She felt the tom stiffen and looked up at him. "Are you alright?"

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 15th, 2018, 09:27 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Ok)

Silverheart opened her eyes, sensing something was wrong. She felt the tom stiffen and looked up at him. "Are you alright?"
"Y-Yea, just d-don't worry a-about m-m-me.." -he said weakly because it took alot of his strength to fight Nightmare-

Baby, my phone!

Old June 1st, 2018, 07:59 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
"Y-Yea, just d-don't worry a-about m-m-me.." -he said weakly because it took alot of his strength to fight Nightmare-
(Ahem? It's been awhile since you replied... @Silvershadow)

Baby, my phone!

Old June 2nd, 2018, 01:31 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

SOrry! What have I missed))

A she cat was lying in her den, her head back, coughing. Hallowstar realized that she was sick. Sadly, She knw she was close to her last life. She told her clan that she still had six more, but she didn't. She has lost seven of her lives. She only had two left. Wait, let me change that. She only had one. Hollowstars eyes glazed over and a little while later, she opened her eyes. "I have one life left.." She meowed. "Dovestar.. oh,... I need you so much.. Please help me through this. I need your guidence!" She whimpered. She got out of her den and staggered up the high rock, calling, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!" She weezed. She looked so thin, her pelt sticking to her bones, her ears flat. Once the cats had assembled, Hallowstar looked down, trying to find Sandpaw. "Sandpaw, Come forwards." She called to her apprentice.
@Flameleaf

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; June 2nd, 2018 at 01:39 AM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Sorry, I promise I'll be more active!]

Dovestar appeared on the rock beside her. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. The former leader looked at Hollowstar. She blinked slowly as she flatted her ears. A smile formed on her face as she turned to look down at her clan. Or, what used to be her clan. Dovestar looked at Sandkit. Wait, Sandpaw. She watched the apprentice as Hollowstar spoke.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Sandpaw took a step forward. She looked up at her leader. She noticed how thin she was. Her bones were showing, she was clearly sick. Well... That's alright! She still has seven left, right...? She thought to herself. That's what she told us... Sandpaw flicked her fluffy tail as she waited for Hollowstar to speak. I wonder what she's going to say...

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; June 19th, 2018 at 01:34 AM.