Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:58 PM
Real friends, good friends...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:57 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:55 PM

Old April 4th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Seastones

Crowpaw

Feeling the warmth of his fish-scented grandpaw wrap itself around him, Crowpaw felt he could finally express his feelings and not get criticized for it. That had been what frustrated him the most, so all he could do right now was let out the tears in his eyes and ball like a little kit and feel the relief come out of him. Quietpaw... she loved me. She had to... otherwise she wouldn't have saved my life.

"H-how... how will you make it right? You aren't in ThunderClan..." his pupils grew bigger with confusion. Of course, Pondwhisker could switch Clans or simply meet up with his family in ThunderClan more often, but what would his grandpaw choose?
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old May 11th, 2023, 02:49 PM
Loser

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Dark

Jayflower dipped her small, short, paws into the water... woah cold! she shivered and drew back, wet sand coatting her silver paws. *ew*

(open)
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:06 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@dino. || @Moonraven || @Lillith

The tom took on a sour expression as their deputy showed up late, snapping at him as if he just tarnished his long, far too long, line of family. Causing the disownment that should absolutely happen. Although in the middle of Spiderthroat doing his best to drown out what it was the tom was saying, something caught his attention. Making him snap his head forwards, a roll of his eyes following suit.

Something about a territory, he had no qualm's about it. It was under used and it didn't bring a bounty of herbs or prey from what he could tell. A piece of territory that was far more trouble than it was worth. Besides. If they wanted it back later, he'd simply take it back when needed. But that wasn't what caught his attention.

As Twilightstar accepted the herbs and Bumblestar spoke of keeping peace the Calico stood up and stepped forwards. "I only killed two of your Warriors in that Border Scuffle. There were only Warriors in that patrol." he stated, his voice stern. That being said it held a hint of anger to them. "I may not like you rabbit chasers, and it may not seem like much, but I happen to have standards." he said, raising his head up, realizing that ThunderClan was going to be making their way home. "Killing kits and Apprentices is where I draw the line, and I have yet to even begin to think about crossin it. I'd suggest tryin to figure out what went wrong, n where. I own up to the two deaths, because those are the lives that I took."

With a flick of his tail, the deputy turned and followed suit beside Bumblestar. At this time the tom was simply on autopilot, as if trying to piece together the mystery behind the dead Apprentice. Typically he wouldn't care, especially if it was another Clan's dead. But this time someone was trying to frame him as the culprit. Most of the time you can get away with it...most of the time. But since he seemed to be the belle of the ball with the border skirmish, there was a little too many spotlights on him for it to go unnoticed by the older. He knows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, there was no Apprentice in that skirmish.

Leaning forwards, and angling his head down slightly, the tom whispered to Bumblestar. "It looks like I'm bein framed."

Bumblestar couldn't help but shoot Spiderthroat a quizzical look, in response to what he said to both Twilightstar and Fallownose, and to her. This threw a wrench in things and she didn't know what to do with it. Why was this the narrative he was stringing along now??

"For the apprentice death? Mousepaw?" The one he hadn't denied the last time it was pinned to him? "Why are you telling them and me this now and not when it was first brought up?"

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 16th, 2024, 11:57 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar couldn't help but shoot Spiderthroat a quizzical look, in response to what he said to both Twilightstar and Fallownose, and to her. This threw a wrench in things and she didn't know what to do with it. Why was this the narrative he was stringing along now??

"For the apprentice death? Mousepaw?" The one he hadn't denied the last time it was pinned to him? "Why are you telling them and me this now and not when it was first brought up?"

Spiderthroat

"I didn't realize I was bein framed for the death of the Apprentice, I thought they were just angry about the Warriors I did actually kill." he stated, annoyance flickering through his speech. Although it wasn't annoyance at Bumblestar, but instead towards whoever was framing him, and he himself for not realizing that's the route they were taking.

"Woulda told them immediately had I known. Now we gotta be on the look out for a framer." the tom smacked his paw against the dirt below. Tail lashing, and brows furrowing. "Ain't an apprentice killer, I have standards."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 27th, 2024, 05:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat

"I didn't realize I was bein framed for the death of the Apprentice, I thought they were just angry about the Warriors I did actually kill." he stated, annoyance flickering through his speech. Although it wasn't annoyance at Bumblestar, but instead towards whoever was framing him, and he himself for not realizing that's the route they were taking.

"Woulda told them immediately had I known. Now we gotta be on the look out for a framer." the tom smacked his paw against the dirt below. Tail lashing, and brows furrowing. "Ain't an apprentice killer, I have standards."
Bumblestar's upper lip twitched at the annoyance in his tone, and irritation of her own leaked through as she managed through gritted teeth, "Spiderthroat."

She knew something like this would ever happen intentionally, but she knew how fights got. Bloodlust was blinding and mistakes were easy to make. What was frustrating was her deputy's refusal to own up to it given everything WindClan had stacked against it. Or maybe he really thought he hadn't. "I can't call out framing if it's pretty clear it looks like you did it. You've already got warriors' deaths over your head, 'n you didn't try to argue the kid when they first called it out - looks like you waited 'till I'd handed over territory 'n herbs to contest it to get the heat off your back. It's not a good look, 'n I know you've got your limits, but right now I'm not too inclined to lean to your side of this. They knew to call you out for this."

She flicked sand off of a forepaw and sighed. "Just watch your claws from now on. I won't do anything about it this time since everything's already handled, but next time someone says you went over the border 'n killed someone, you're not gonna get the same luxury."

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events