Warrior Name creator
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:58 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She gasped,” Ofcourse! Why wouldn’t you think so. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.”
"Well, I can barely walk, let alone fight or hunt. I might as well be an elder. I mean, I had to live in the elder's den until I became an apprentice!" Icepaw hung her head.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Well, I can barely walk, let alone fight or hunt. I might as well be an elder. I mean, I had to live in the elder's den until I became an apprentice!" Icepaw hung her head.
Fennelheart’s eyes grew wide,” Your mother made a kit become an elder! That’s just cruel. Kits can have fun without walking. Mossball, chatting with someone their age or anying! No kit wants to spent their entire kithood with the elders. They might appreciate a story or two...not non-stop stories.” She meowed,”Besides your legs stopped shaking temporarily. I’m sure if you keep doing the stretches with Shinefang they’ll stop shaking entirely.” She wasn’t postitive on the second part, but it was worth a shot to convince Icepaw anyways. (Can you PM me/have Icepaw tell Fennelheart how she got injured I feel it would be easier to mentor her knowing how the injury occured)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Fennelheart’s eyes grew wide,” Your mother made a kit become an elder! That’s just cruel. Kits can have fun without walking. Mossball, chatting with someone their age or anying! No kit wants to spent their entire kithood with the elders. They might appreciate a story or two...not non-stop stories.” She meowed,”Besides your legs stopped shaking temporarily. I’m sure if you keep doing the stretches with Shinefang they’ll stop shaking entirely.” She wasn’t postitive on the second part, but it was worth a shot to convince Icepaw anyways. (Can you PM me/have Icepaw tell Fennelheart how she got injured I feel it would be easier to mentor her knowing how the injury occured)
Icepaw looked up at her mentor. "I'm sure it'll get better."

(Sure! Ans I thought it was Flamingspirit that was mentoring Icepaw?)
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:10 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Duskflight

Featherpaw inched further onto the plateu, fur bristling cautiously. Each step of hers was careful and uneasy, as if the earth might just open up beneath her and launch her into a dark chasm. She frequently searched the area around her, eyes wide and ears swiveling and whiskers twitching. She was alert for anything off, such as the odd rustling of a bush. Featherpaw was still on guard even though the Dusk Syndicate had been scattered. Ever since SkyClan joined the four other Clans, living alongside the Dusk Syndicate, Featherpaw hasn't felt safe in her own home. She was scared a Dusk Syndicate cat or just any other stranger, like a rogue or a loner, could jump out at her any moment, most likely ending her life. She certainly was not strong enough to take on a full-grown outsider - cats who did not fight with mercy - and she was much too frightened of just the possibility of that happening, let alone it happening in reality. Featherpaw felt it was luck she had not attended the Gathering, where she was sure to of been murdered.

The black-and-white she-cat crouched near the center of the plateu, patiently awaiting the arrival of her mentor. In all honesty, Featherpaw adored Grousestar, who had eager taken her on as an apprentice and even trained her at her own pace. Unfortunately, Featherpaw did not believe she would become a warrior alongside her denmates. She was eleven moons old currently, but lacked the skills of an average warrior. Most felines became warriors at twelve moons, so long as they could fight and hunt - both of which Featherpaw sorta failed at. I should just retire to the elders den. Will Grousestar let me do that? Maybe I could be a forever queen, and just help queens raise their kits. No, that means socializing. I suck at socializing. Featherpaw had doubted her place in SkyClan since her arrival as a kit. She didn't think she held a place in the Clan, and should just return to her roots as a kittypet.

She was having trouble making the decision on her own, however, and was debating whether or not she should confide in her mentor or her foster mother. Featherpaw greatly appreciated the support of her adoptive mother, but she seemed to be busy with her other adoptive kits and her biological family. She didn't want to burden her mother-figure with her issues. And Grousestar - she had learned to trust the brown tabby tomcat, but she did not wish to burden him as well. After all, he had leaderly duties to attend to, let alone a self-pitying former kittypet who called herself a warrior apprentice.

Speaking of Grousestar, Featherpaw wondered if she'd come to the training plateu at the correct time. Am I supposed to be here tomorrow, or later today? She feared she'd made a mistake in the date, which would either result in her cowering alone in the forest or Grousestar awaiting his apprentice who had forgotten which day they were supposed to meet. Featherpaw felt sorry for Grousestar, actually, who had taken her on as an apprentice which meant he had to add her own issues onto his own. She couldn't even look the older tom in the eye without panicking, yet she silently hoped he'd never get sick of her and leave her. She looked up to her mentor and relied on him; she trusted him to be there for her, and she hoped it would always be that way, whether she leaves the Clan to become a kittypet or grows into a successful warrior.
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@NightWarrior4Life (Thought this might get you amusement)

Beespirit stormed into the training plateau, with Logpaw close behind. He couldn’t trust Logpaw to get here himself. Logpaw should have been killed, he was a danger to himself. Or he should be a kit forever...yet again as a kit he wouldn’t realize his size and he’d hurt the kits. He. Hated Logpaw,” First off, reherse the alphabet Logpaw.”

Logpaw scampered after Beespirit with the stick, his security stick it seemed, but really his best friend, Stickpaw in his jaw, he set the stick down,” A...B...C...E...D...G....F...H....G...J...I...L... K...N...M...P...O...R....Q...T...S...V...U...X...W ....Z...Y. Stickpaw’s turn.”
He imagined Stickpaw saying the same alphabet as him.

Beespirit sighed,” NO! For the hundreth time today Logpaw, it’s A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y then lastly, Z.” He huffed in annoyance.

Logpaw paused, “ Why didn’t you scold Stickpaw for reciting the same alphabet as me?” He asked not remembering the alphetbet he told him

Beespirit snarled, ” For the twelve hundereth time! STICKPAW IS JUST A STICK!” He snatched up the stick and snapped in half, ” There. Stickpaw is dead. Let’s train.”

Logpaw was heartbroken, his mentor had killed Stickpaw. He began digging grave for Stickpaw, he couldn’t stand to speak to the murderer of Stickpaw. His eyes fell on another Stick, “STICKPAW! YOU LIVED THROUGH THAT! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU HAD MULTIPLE LIVES LIKE A CLAN LEADER!” tears of joy filled his eyes.

Beespirit stormed off.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 24th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
@NightWarrior4Life (Thought this might get you amusement)

Beespirit stormed into the training plateau, with Logpaw close behind. He couldn’t trust Logpaw to get here himself. Logpaw should have been killed, he was a danger to himself. Or he should be a kit forever...yet again as a kit he wouldn’t realize his size and he’d hurt the kits. He. Hated Logpaw,” First off, reherse the alphabet Logpaw.”

Logpaw scampered after Beespirit with the stick, his security stick it seemed, but really his best friend, Stickpaw in his jaw, he set the stick down,” A...B...C...E...D...G....F...H....G...J...I...L... K...N...M...P...O...R....Q...T...S...V...U...X...W ....Z...Y. Stickpaw’s turn.”
He imagined Stickpaw saying the same alphabet as him.

Beespirit sighed,” NO! For the hundreth time today Logpaw, it’s A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y then lastly, Z.” He huffed in annoyance.

Logpaw paused, “ Why didn’t you scold Stickpaw for reciting the same alphabet as me?” He asked not remembering the alphetbet he told him

Beespirit snarled, ” For the twelve hundereth time! STICKPAW IS JUST A STICK!” He snatched up the stick and snapped in half, ” There. Stickpaw is dead. Let’s train.”

Logpaw was heartbroken, his mentor had killed Stickpaw. He began digging grave for Stickpaw, he couldn’t stand to speak to the murderer of Stickpaw. His eyes fell on another Stick, “STICKPAW! YOU LIVED THROUGH THAT! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU HAD MULTIPLE LIVES LIKE A CLAN LEADER!” tears of joy filled his eyes.

Beespirit stormed off.
(I'm dead!!!! XD XD XD can I respond to this? Or...)
Ponderosapaw watched from afar what was happening and padded over.
"Oh dear...did Beespirit break your stick? Don't worry I'm sure we can find you something else to play with...or maybe even a new apprentice friend! How does that sound?" then she paused as Logpaw spotted another stick. "Oh...h-he's alive? Oh that's g-great...news..." Ponderosapaw was trembling with disgust for Logpaw but didn't let it show. There is no hope for him...he will not survive in this clan...he should be a kittypet...yeah...he's probably better off that way, with someone taking care of him. But what if he forgets to eat?! And drink?! Great StarClan! He couldn't even survive in StarClan!
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Duskflight

Featherpaw inched further onto the plateu, fur bristling cautiously. Each step of hers was careful and uneasy, as if the earth might just open up beneath her and launch her into a dark chasm. She frequently searched the area around her, eyes wide and ears swiveling and whiskers twitching. She was alert for anything off, such as the odd rustling of a bush. Featherpaw was still on guard even though the Dusk Syndicate had been scattered. Ever since SkyClan joined the four other Clans, living alongside the Dusk Syndicate, Featherpaw hasn't felt safe in her own home. She was scared a Dusk Syndicate cat or just any other stranger, like a rogue or a loner, could jump out at her any moment, most likely ending her life. She certainly was not strong enough to take on a full-grown outsider - cats who did not fight with mercy - and she was much too frightened of just the possibility of that happening, let alone it happening in reality. Featherpaw felt it was luck she had not attended the Gathering, where she was sure to of been murdered.

The black-and-white she-cat crouched near the center of the plateu, patiently awaiting the arrival of her mentor. In all honesty, Featherpaw adored Grousestar, who had eager taken her on as an apprentice and even trained her at her own pace. Unfortunately, Featherpaw did not believe she would become a warrior alongside her denmates. She was eleven moons old currently, but lacked the skills of an average warrior. Most felines became warriors at twelve moons, so long as they could fight and hunt - both of which Featherpaw sorta failed at. I should just retire to the elders den. Will Grousestar let me do that? Maybe I could be a forever queen, and just help queens raise their kits. No, that means socializing. I suck at socializing. Featherpaw had doubted her place in SkyClan since her arrival as a kit. She didn't think she held a place in the Clan, and should just return to her roots as a kittypet.

She was having trouble making the decision on her own, however, and was debating whether or not she should confide in her mentor or her foster mother. Featherpaw greatly appreciated the support of her adoptive mother, but she seemed to be busy with her other adoptive kits and her biological family. She didn't want to burden her mother-figure with her issues. And Grousestar - she had learned to trust the brown tabby tomcat, but she did not wish to burden him as well. After all, he had leaderly duties to attend to, let alone a self-pitying former kittypet who called herself a warrior apprentice.

Speaking of Grousestar, Featherpaw wondered if she'd come to the training plateu at the correct time. Am I supposed to be here tomorrow, or later today? She feared she'd made a mistake in the date, which would either result in her cowering alone in the forest or Grousestar awaiting his apprentice who had forgotten which day they were supposed to meet. Featherpaw felt sorry for Grousestar, actually, who had taken her on as an apprentice which meant he had to add her own issues onto his own. She couldn't even look the older tom in the eye without panicking, yet she silently hoped he'd never get sick of her and leave her. She looked up to her mentor and relied on him; she trusted him to be there for her, and she hoped it would always be that way, whether she leaves the Clan to become a kittypet or grows into a successful warrior.
While she wasn't as eager to train as some apprentices, or even as easy to train as others, Grousestar would have to say that they've made progress together. And he was proud of her. He was still attempting to find the best way to train her, but at the very least he has made progress in training her. She was not a lost cause like she believed herself to be, she was not incapable of being trained as an apprentice. One day she would be able to complete the evaluation and receive her warrior name, one day she would be a proud, strong warrior of Skyclan; Grousestar believed it. And personally, he didn't care how long it took to train her, he just knew that she had it in her to be a great warrior and huntress. All she needed to do was break out of that shell, cope with her anxieties and overcome them. Featherpaw was his apprentice and he would do everything within his power to aid her in learning and training to become a warrior.

The brown tabby was nowhere in sight; most of the leaves had fallen from the trees and most of the shrubbery that had been around the plateau has gone dormant. But the brown color of the dying leaves on the ground sort of resembled the pelt of the leader. A wind stirred, causing some to flutter, maybe even resembling a cat moving. And maybe he was there, just like last time. There was something he wanted her to work on today, and that was her tracking abilities. Tracking abilities could be very handy in both battle and in hunting and it was something he believed that Featherpaw could excel at.
And in his mind, if she knew that she excelled at that, she may be more excited to train, be more relaxed knowing that she was actually good at it. He knew that some cats were scared to try new things because they feared failure and embarrassment, and he hoped that maybe, if she was one of those cats, this would help.

"Featherpaw, don't be scared. You can probably tell who I am by my voice, but we're going to do a little exercise today. I want to test your tracking abilities." A voice called out softly coming from somewhere ahead of her, but there was no tell-tale emerald of the leaders eyes. His scent could be picked out among the other earthy smells of the training grounds, but it wasn't totally obvious. It was another good long moment before he continued on with her instructions as to what they would be doing, though the voice seemed to come from a location slightly right of where it was before, as if he was moving as he spoke.

"I want you to come find me. And before we start, I want you to know that the borders are well monitored and I can 100 percent assure you there are no Syndicate cats within the territory. And I also want you to know that many of the predators are going into hibernation. Do not worry about any of that. Worry solely on finding me. That is your only task."
Grousestar was accomplishing two things here; assuring the young cat that there was no danger that she should focus her mind on at the moment, and giving her plenty of time to start to follow his voice. Whether she took the opportunity or not was up to her, but the leader believed it would be a good little test to see if she would try to get a head start already. Generally speaking it was easier to follow a cats voice than their scent, especially when it came to exercises like this when he wouldn't be making his scent so obvious.
But after those words were spoken, silence fell. The only thing that seemed to make noise was the rustling of the leaves as the wind blew over them.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Cherrypaw was late. Blazingcomet must have been standing on the training plateau for at least 20 minutes, and she was definitely late. Or was he early? The sun had come up a little while ago, and the tom was ready to train his apprentice. His eyes flashed as he looked around at his surroundings, eyeing them with somewhat of an annoyed expression. Though, to be honest, he probably wouldn't even get on to Cherrypaw about being late. It was just something that happened, wasn't it? Sometimes you were late. Being late is one thing, but being late for training? No. Classic apprentice move, apprentices tended to be late unless they were CRAZY about training, and even in that case, sometimes time got away from them or something came up. If Cherrypaw had a good reason, then Blazingcomet would forgive her. Or if he was early, then he would have to apologize for accusing her in the first place. The orange tom paced back and forth, his mind racing. If she didn't show up soon, he could get out of training - and then go to meet Petal.

Since he and Drizzleshard had... separated... he hadn't felt quite like himself lately. Petal would fix that. She was a pretty, sweet, good flirting target. Just what he needed at the moment. Or Gingerblossom; even though the feline wasn't a flirting target, he was still quite fond of her. Surprisingly enough, he got along with the she cat, even after trying to flirt with her and being rejected. Whether she knew it or not, she had basically shown her disinterest and Blazingcomet had given up after that. His eyes scanned the training plateau once more, half-hoping that Cherrypaw wouldn't show up and anticipating the moment of her arrival. When his apprentice did arrive, he would definitely be jumping straight into training. She was seven moons old... she'd been training with him for a moon, around the time of his and Drizzleshard's breakup. She'd basically seen him at his worst. He supposed that she could handle him now.

The fact that she was still his apprentice showed that she could handle some stuff being thrown at her, and that impressed Blazingcomet. He was glad that he was nearly over the whole drama with Drizzleshard by now, and if all went well, he just might have a new mate at some point. There was always a chance that he and Petal could become mates - but this time, he would take it a little more seriously. He realized that maybe the flirting was going to have to stop and he was going to have to slow down if he wanted Petal to really be with him.

@Thistledawn

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Cherrypaw was late. Blazingcomet must have been standing on the training plateau for at least 20 minutes, and she was definitely late. Or was he early? The sun had come up a little while ago, and the tom was ready to train his apprentice. His eyes flashed as he looked around at his surroundings, eyeing them with somewhat of an annoyed expression. Though, to be honest, he probably wouldn't even get on to Cherrypaw about being late. It was just something that happened, wasn't it? Sometimes you were late. Being late is one thing, but being late for training? No. Classic apprentice move, apprentices tended to be late unless they were CRAZY about training, and even in that case, sometimes time got away from them or something came up. If Cherrypaw had a good reason, then Blazingcomet would forgive her. Or if he was early, then he would have to apologize for accusing her in the first place. The orange tom paced back and forth, his mind racing. If she didn't show up soon, he could get out of training - and then go to meet Petal.

Since he and Drizzleshard had... separated... he hadn't felt quite like himself lately. Petal would fix that. She was a pretty, sweet, good flirting target. Just what he needed at the moment. Or Gingerblossom; even though the feline wasn't a flirting target, he was still quite fond of her. Surprisingly enough, he got along with the she cat, even after trying to flirt with her and being rejected. Whether she knew it or not, she had basically shown her disinterest and Blazingcomet had given up after that. His eyes scanned the training plateau once more, half-hoping that Cherrypaw wouldn't show up and anticipating the moment of her arrival. When his apprentice did arrive, he would definitely be jumping straight into training. She was seven moons old... she'd been training with him for a moon, around the time of his and Drizzleshard's breakup. She'd basically seen him at his worst. He supposed that she could handle him now.

The fact that she was still his apprentice showed that she could handle some stuff being thrown at her, and that impressed Blazingcomet. He was glad that he was nearly over the whole drama with Drizzleshard by now, and if all went well, he just might have a new mate at some point. There was always a chance that he and Petal could become mates - but this time, he would take it a little more seriously. He realized that maybe the flirting was going to have to stop and he was going to have to slow down if he wanted Petal to really be with him.

@Thistledawn
Cherrypaw was late.

She'd been carrying a sparrow to the elder's den when not one, but two of the elders began telling her a story. Normally this would be fine, but Cherrypaw had heard this particular story dozens of times as a kit. Everytime the elders told this tale, the amount of cats that each elder had fought single-pawed grew by at least two. The apprentice doubted that any cat could take on an entire Clan of cats. Even as a kit she thought that was too far fetched. All the same, Cherrypaw couldn't get out of there. They wouldn't. Stop. Talking. They seemed to go on forever and ignored all of the apprentice's desperate pleas to escape. She felt like a fish out of water, flopping uncontrollably and unable to get back to safety. It had gotten to the point that she worried that Blazingcomet may have thought she'd gone missing and reported that to Grousestar and sent out a search patrol for her. It was her own fault, however. She should have guessed that the sparrow would trigger them. That stupid story always starts with a sparrow flying overhead. Stupid sparrow.

Oh, StarClan, save me!

Almost as if on cue, two more SkyClan apprentices entered the den with fresh bedding for the elders' nests. The white she-cat let out a sound that she'd never made before. Her heart lurched with relief, something she didn't even know was possible. Not daring to wait a moment more, Cherrypaw darted out of the den, through the group of cats in the clearing, and out of SkyClan's camp. She raced to the Training Plateau as fast as her little paws could carry her, tripping and cursing occasionally. She was panting and out of breath by the time she came face to face with her mentor.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," The apprentice repeated over and over again. She felt like she was going to hurl from how fast and hard she ran. "The elders-" Pant. "-and the sparrow-" Pant. "-and the story-" Pant. Cherrypaw didn't even bother to finish her sad excuse for a sentence. Instead, she dramatically fell to her side and continued to breath heavily. She looked up at Blazingcomet with bright blue eyes. Perhaps he'd go easy on her today. He'd seemed caught up in his own thoughts when she approached. Maybe he'd be too distracted to train hard. For good measure, she groaned, "I think I'm gonna die!"

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw was late.

She'd been carrying a sparrow to the elder's den when not one, but two of the elders began telling her a story. Normally this would be fine, but Cherrypaw had heard this particular story dozens of times as a kit. Everytime the elders told this tale, the amount of cats that each elder had fought single-pawed grew by at least two. The apprentice doubted that any cat could take on an entire Clan of cats. Even as a kit she thought that was too far fetched. All the same, Cherrypaw couldn't get out of there. They wouldn't. Stop. Talking. They seemed to go on forever and ignored all of the apprentice's desperate pleas to escape. She felt like a fish out of water, flopping uncontrollably and unable to get back to safety. It had gotten to the point that she worried that Blazingcomet may have thought she'd gone missing and reported that to Grousestar and sent out a search patrol for her. It was her own fault, however. She should have guessed that the sparrow would trigger them. That stupid story always starts with a sparrow flying overhead. Stupid sparrow.

Oh, StarClan, save me!

Almost as if on cue, two more SkyClan apprentices entered the den with fresh bedding for the elders' nests. The white she-cat let out a sound that she'd never made before. Her heart lurched with relief, something she didn't even know was possible. Not daring to wait a moment more, Cherrypaw darted out of the den, through the group of cats in the clearing, and out of SkyClan's camp. She raced to the Training Plateau as fast as her little paws could carry her, tripping and cursing occasionally. She was panting and out of breath by the time she came face to face with her mentor.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," The apprentice repeated over and over again. She felt like she was going to hurl from how fast and hard she ran. "The elders-" Pant. "-and the sparrow-" Pant. "-and the story-" Pant. Cherrypaw didn't even bother to finish her sad excuse for a sentence. Instead, she dramatically fell to her side and continued to breath heavily. She looked up at Blazingcomet with bright blue eyes. Perhaps he'd go easy on her today. He'd seemed caught up in his own thoughts when she approached. Maybe he'd be too distracted to train hard. For good measure, she groaned, "I think I'm gonna die!"
The orange tom cleared his throat to hide his amusement, but he was failing to do so - it was showing in the twitching of his whiskers, in the gleam of his eyes though he tried desperately to hide it, and in the repeated coughing that happened when he couldn't clear his throat fast enough. "It's fine. I know all about elders and their stories - that was nice of you to bring something to them." That was what Blazingcomet had gathered from her rushed and panted story, and his eyes continued to sparkle with amusement as he struggled to keep his voice calm, wishing to be professional in this moment. Except Blazingcomet had never been good at that kind of thing, which was proven once again when a laugh eventually did slip through. When Cherrypaw let out a last dramatic remark, he could hold in his mirth no longer, and began to shake with silent laughter, eventually stopping when he could.

"The next time you put on a performance like that, I'll make sure you get a good piece of prey. That deserved a reward," The tom laughed with his eyes glowing eagerly. Whether Cherrypaw knew it or not, she had just saved him from the misery of remembering his happiness with Drizzleshard, and his dangerous thoughts of going to see Petal the kittypet. Then again, Petal might join SkyClan - in which case he would no longer be a traitor, and going to see her wouldn't be risky. Besides, she came out here to see him - he wasn't forced to go anywhere near the twoleg homes. Thank goodness - Blazingcomet was a SkyClan born cat, and proud of it! "We'll start with some new sparring techniques today. I want you to focus on nothing but me. Block everyone else out, and try to block me." The match, albeit an unfair and unevenly matched one, should be fairly interesting. Blazingcomet was looking foward to seeing if Cherrypaw would move quickly enough to block him or if he would win.

His guess was the second - while the apprentice had the ability to be smart and move quickly and she could learn well, she was quite the dramatist - and, though he would never say it in front of her for fear of hurting her feelings, a princess. He didn't exactly mean that in a complimentary way, either. She was pretty and graceful like a princess, but she also had the aspect of not wishing to work as hard. Though she had come for training, and she did seem eager to learn. Whether she was late or not no longer mattered. It was whether she could take the moves she had already learned, or use some of her own if she could think that quickly, and block Blazingcomet from pinning her down. The orange tom turned and walked away until he was nearly two fox-lengths from where he had been standing a moment ago.

This should be enough to give Cherrypaw time to react, and he thought it was a fair length - after all, not every enemy was going to be as gracious in battle. "Are you ready?" He asked, another thing he thought was more then fair - enemies weren't going to cater to her. But for this first time, Blazingcomet figured there was no harm in giving Cherrypaw some slack. This was how she was going to learn. And they were a long ways from another battle... he hoped.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.