Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM

Old November 21st, 2017, 08:23 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Raccoonpaw followed along with a slightly annoyed, or even bored, expression upon her face, occasionally swatting at a stray leaf as the two made their way to the training cave. She didn't really want to do this, she wanted to be out doing what she wanted to do. Not listening to some older cat tell her what to do and how to do it. But there wasn't really any way to get out of this one. This is all just one big joke. I can't believe that I actually have to do this. If there was one thing that Raccoonpaw loved more than pranking others and causing mischief, it was her freedom, freedom to go wherever she wanted whenever she wanted.
The grey and black she-cat glanced at Thrushwing as he meowed to her in an authoritative voice, her face almost seeming to scowl back and her bushy tail quivering and flicking to show her agitation even more.
"I'll have you know I almost caught a squirrel once, and the only reason it got away was because of some other cat making a bunch of noise. I'd rather learn how to fight other cats! So if I'm going to do anything, it's going to learn how to fight. Because I want to be a part of the battle with Windclan! Show those cats the true power of Thunderclan!" Defiantly the young apprentice sat down and raised her nose in the air, just asking for the older tom to deny her that request.
"No." He simply responded, not wasting his time having an argument with her. "If you train hard enough and stop complaining, maybe; just maybe I'll make time to teach you the basics of fighting." Thrushwing meowed, then starting to think of what he should start with. He didn't want to wait for her response, honestly he wanted the same thing she did. He wished he could just skip the whole hunting process completely and go straight to the 'action' as he used to call it when he was an apprentice. But, that's not how it works. Actually, he wasn't sure why was that a thing, but he could understand in a way. "Since You've attempted to catch a squirrel and failed, we need to improve that so you don't lose it again." He said. "Now, the dangers in the forest..." He said, then paused himself. Maybe he did have a way to train her to both hunt and fight at the same time. Brilliant. "While chasing a rabbit, you may come across a fox. Now foxes are quick and strong and sometimes come in groups, this is why there are hunting parties of at least three to take them on."

His plan wasn't to have her fight a fox, but to just have her know whenever it does happen on what to do.

{Apologies for the short responses, my imagination has been short.}

Last edited by Bandido; November 21st, 2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 08:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Queenie
Redpaw entered the clearing. His face straight and stiff. He approached Leafstorm. He was ready for training on a rock again.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Leafwatcher knew sorry wouldn't work anymore. It didn't work in the Dusk Syndicate, and it wouldn't work here. He wasn't very worried about that, he was worried about Stormwing. Something was wrong, he just knew it. He knew she lost so many cats, just.. didn't know how many. And he would of been one of them. His leaf-green eyes were filled with worry, though he pushed it aside, to hopefully... lighten up her day, lighten up her mood. Something. If it improved just a bit, that was fine to. But if not, the bengal tabby would keep trying, and keep trying, until she was in a good mood. He was aware that she was being careful, tense even. And, inside, he knew why. Leafwatcher's striped tail flicked as he slowly went in the direction of camp, his eyes now lit up again with determination, and hope. Hope, being that he could lighten up Stormwing's day, somehow. That was his goal. A visit of memories. He carefully made his way through the undergrowth. He also wanted to know what had happened to his collection. If someone had trashed his collection, or left it alone. He hoped the latter. He glanced back to see if Stormwing was following or not. He hoped so. And then focused his attention to getting where his collection of nit knacks were. He let out a small sigh of relief. Everything looked as if no one had touched it. And, that was a huge, huge relief. Well for him, at least.
The silver tabby was following Leafwatcher, even though she was cautious about doing so. Part of her was truly wanting to make up with the tom, while the other part of her was telling her it was a bad idea. Things were just going to go back downhill. What was the point of trying to fix things, if she was pretty sure that they were going to break again in the end? Soft blue eyes looked worried as she glanced over her friend. "Do you still have your collection?" She asked after a second. When she was a young warrior, and Leafwatcher still an apprentice, he had shown her his collection of things. She had enjoyed seeing them, and part of her wanted to see them again. They had been so beautiful - it was so unique that he collected stuff like that, and Stormwing could definitely appreciate the beauty in it. Her tail twitched as she waited for his answer, looking around at the world around her. Everything in the territory was beautiful to her. Everything from the ground, which was cold and firm under her paws, to the sky, which was a beautiful shade of grey-blue. Almost like it hadn't quite made up it's mind about what kind of day it was going to be. The air held a crisp chill, the chill of pretty much leaf-bare, but not quite. That was Stormwing's favorite kind of weather, the kind that hadn't quite made up it's mind yet. It carried such a nice temperature to it that she couldn't help but be pleased with it. She wondered what kind of weather Leafwatcher liked now - and where he had gone - and what had happened - but she wasn't going to ask. Stormwing needed to keep herself at a distance for now, and maybe they could get closer later in time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
She hadn't realized she had been moving. Maybe being lost in her own thoughts, had made her unaware of moving and the change of terrain. Mossdrop stared down at Nightcry. Thus, another thing she had broken. Oh, how could she possibly fix this? The brown tabby had been able to do this, so fixing it wouldn't be much of a problem... would it? The she-cat let out a sigh that portrayed nothing. But maybe a little something. "No need to call me that name dear, Mossdrop will do just fine." Mossdrop wouldn't portray much more than that, and some more. She had to think of something to mend this broken cat, one way or another. She wouldn't fix the past, but she could probably change the future. That would work. Mossdrop hoped it would. "It's fine, it's fine.." The brown & black mackerel tabby shook her head. "No need to apologize." Mossdrop's expression looked thoughtful, as if she was thinking of something. Her tone was calm, but slightly strained, grief filled more like it. Mossdrop wasn't going to hide her grief for her son. Even with Nightcry.
The ebony feline raised his head slightly, looking up at the brown tabby through his lashes, his silver optics flickered with pure fear. Something was off about the molly, though he would never state it aloud, she seemed less...menacing to him. She didn't threaten to harm him or his sibling every time he took a breath out of place. The warrior pulled his front legs closer to his back and coiled his ebony tail around his front legs, making sure he looked as submissive as possible, though the older feline didn't seem as ferocious as she once was he wasn't taking any chances. "I-Is there anything you would like for me to do...Ra- oh mm Mossdrop. Anyone to d-dispose of...." he began, his voice slowly shrinking away the longer he kept his gaze, his nose wrinkled as her named rolled off his tongue, it didn't feel right to him. To him, the older molly was always Ratnight, she was the splitting image of the tom, buff, brown black stripped tabby, amber hues, it made his blood run cold, she was his reincarnation. Nightcry sat himself down, still curled up in a tight ball. "...What's with you...why are you so..." he trailed off, his claws digging in the dirt, what was happening, what had happened, what was he supposed to do? Was she mad at him? He wasn't given any orders to do anything yet, what did he do for her to be so silently mad? "Did mess up before I even did anything?" he asked, his voice quivering, he couldn't risk displeasing her, not with his brother's live on the line.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:35 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose smiled and bounced towards the hunting grounds. "I'm glad you're feeling better," she said as she approached the hunting grounds. The scenery began to slowly change. Sticks and stones appeared beneath her feet as she walked, seemingly growing from the ground. She looked around as the trees blurred past her as she ran. She stopped and checked behind her to make sure Rosebelly was behind her. She felt a pang of guilt as she remembered her sister's injury and had went ahead of her. "You okay?" She called concernedly.
(Should we switch this to territory or not?)
(Yep!)

Rosebelly returned the smile and bounded after her. As the chatter of felines faded away, she focused her attention on the singing birds instead. She had always liked the birds. It was a shame they were so tasty too! The soft pawsteps on grass changed to the lovely crunch of leaf-fall leaves. This was the best time of year for hunting. Well, at least for her. Her ginger pelt blended perfectly with the changing leaves. The only downside was the dodging of the leaves. Too crunchy. Rosebelly was so distracted that she felt her hurt leg get caught on a root. A sharp wave of pain made its way up her leg. "Fox dung!" In that moment she saw Darkrose speed past her, smiling. Rosebelly chuckled. That was just like Darkrose. It was something they had in common, the love of running through the woods. Rosebelly pulled her leg free, despite the protesting shoulder. When Darkrose called for her, Rosebelly looked up. "I'm perfectly fine! I was a bit distracted," she called back. The molly crouched low and began to run as fast as she could to her sister.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:22 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Both true," the tom said, nodding at her. "They also have a steady source of food thanks to their fishing, so they're rather large and muscular. So unlike Windclan, Thunderclan cats usually have the speed advantage in combat. However, getting pinned by a Riverclan cat could end a battle quickly." Morningblue had wondered where Riverclan would stand in all of this, and the more he thought about it, the more they seemed like the key to the battle. Shadowclan had just taken refuge in Riverclan for a long while when their territory flooded. If Riverclan were to choose a side, Shadowclan may feel pressure to support them in their decision. Perhaps it would be worth having a talk with Passionblaze about it. "This way. We won't travel all the way to Skyclan, but I'd at least like to show you the direction of the camp." Morningblue followed the treeline, breathing easier now that the fishy scent was fading. At length, they can to the edge of the woods an open field. "The starcave is straight ahead, sheltered in the woods across the field," he said, pointing straight ahead with his tail. "Skyclan territory is right beside that, also sheltered," he explained, angling his tail to point toward where the camp should be. "The field is neutral ground Seastones is in this open space and toward the sea. That's where the gatherings take place. We won't get any closer than this today though. With the dusk syndicate disbanded and the cats in it scattered, it's better for us to keep to our own territory for now while it's just us two."
Lynxpaw felt a swell of pride in her chest. Her basic knowledge of the water-loving Clan wasn’t much, but what she had was correct! “Oh.” Lynxpaw mewed. She hoped RiverClan, if they did choose a side, took theirs. Her tail flicked and she continued to listen to Morningblue, ears pricked. But..what if they went with WindClan?! She swallowed. They wouldn’t..kill a new apprentice. Maybe...maybe it wouldn’t even happen. It was just Gathering gossip she overheard, those she-cats could be exaggerating. She inhaled and calmed her mind. ShadowClan would..maybe side with them? She didn’t need to be thinking of it right now, she needed to be learning from Morningblue. “Okay.” Lynxpaw mewed, nodding. SkyClan. That was the place with all the...er..birds? She followed, glancing back for a second before fixing her gaze ahead of her. She looked at the open field, blinking. The starcave. That was the place medicine cats and leaders went. She turned her head slightly, wondering how far it was to get to SkyClan. That was right! The Dusk Syndicate was gone..they didn’t have to worry about it attacking anymore! She was glad. They were merciless. “Yes, Morningblue..how did the Syndicate disband?” She asked. They hadn’t talked about that in camp.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

CrimsonFlame breathed in the cold air. Frosty levels crunched under her paws. Can you not make noise when I'm trying to hunt please? Thank you... she complained in her head. I should probably get something for that grouchy Tom...what's his name again? She had been thinking of him all day and something about him...something was bugging her...

The she-cat dropped down into a hunter's crouch and stalked a few mice snuffling around the bracken. 1...2...3 and...POUNCE! she leapt, catching at least about 3 mice in her paws. With a quite bite to the neck they were dead and ready to feed the clan. But then she heard rustling behind her. CrimsonFlame instantly became more alert and cautious to make sure nothing snuck up on her from behind.

@Queenie
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
CrimsonFlame breathed in the cold air. Frosty levels crunched under her paws. Can you not make noise when I'm trying to hunt please? Thank you... she complained in her head. I should probably get something for that grouchy Tom...what's his name again? She had been thinking of him all day and something about him...something was bugging her...

The she-cat dropped down into a hunter's crouch and stalked a few mice snuffling around the bracken. 1...2...3 and...POUNCE! she leapt, catching at least about 3 mice in her paws. With a quite bite to the neck they were dead and ready to feed the clan. But then she heard rustling behind her. CrimsonFlame instantly became more alert and cautious to make sure nothing snuck up on her from behind.

@Queenie
Leafstorm came out from the shadow of the trees from which he was named after. He scowled at the she-cat as she had taken his kill. "Your rustling scared away the vole I was hunting. Now I find these mice and you take them from me too!" He growled impatiently. He started picking the leaves from his pelt. What's your name anyway Leafstorm mewed, he barely recognized the she-cat. Although he never recognized anyone in his clan he didn't bother to learn their names.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony feline raised his head slightly, looking up at the brown tabby through his lashes, his silver optics flickered with pure fear. Something was off about the molly, though he would never state it aloud, she seemed less...menacing to him. She didn't threaten to harm him or his sibling every time he took a breath out of place. The warrior pulled his front legs closer to his back and coiled his ebony tail around his front legs, making sure he looked as submissive as possible, though the older feline didn't seem as ferocious as she once was he wasn't taking any chances. "I-Is there anything you would like for me to do...Ra- oh mm Mossdrop. Anyone to d-dispose of...." he began, his voice slowly shrinking away the longer he kept his gaze, his nose wrinkled as her named rolled off his tongue, it didn't feel right to him. To him, the older molly was always Ratnight, she was the splitting image of the tom, buff, brown black stripped tabby, amber hues, it made his blood run cold, she was his reincarnation. Nightcry sat himself down, still curled up in a tight ball. "...What's with you...why are you so..." he trailed off, his claws digging in the dirt, what was happening, what had happened, what was he supposed to do? Was she mad at him? He wasn't given any orders to do anything yet, what did he do for her to be so silently mad? "Did mess up before I even did anything?" he asked, his voice quivering, he couldn't risk displeasing her, not with his brother's live on the line.
This poor, poor tom. Mossdrop hated the thing she had done to him. It made him fear her, be scared of her. The brown tabby didn't seem mad, or very threatening. She was done with that. She was done with being who he thought she was, and everyone else who thought she was. Her trance was over. She was going to be herself again. "No no.. you do not need to do anything.." She said, in a very calm voice. No threats, nothing. She was done with that. Nor was she mad. "No... you didn't do anything. You are free to do whatever you want." Mossdrop's face was still thoughtful, but the grief in her eyes was.. quite clear to see. "Their have been things that happened, that made me realize... all of this is wrong." She shook her head. "I am not like Ratstar, anymore, or ever was. I forced.. to do things, just like you, for the sake of your family, for your sibling at one point, and I was just like you.. scared.. emotionless.. and then..." The brown tabby stopped, with a sigh. "I am so sorry for what I have done to you. For what Ratnight had done." The molly turned to look at Nightcry. "You deserve some peace.. for once."
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement, he wasn't going to let this cause him anxiety. For all he knew maybe Caliapaw knew a lot more then he thought and she would be fine. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Our Clan has gotten through much worse situations. " he said
"I hope you're right," The sandy feline grumbled. She wasn't really one to complain most of the time, but recently, it seemed like she'd had a lot more to talk about. She had been more vocal recently, honestly. It was like she just didn't want to stop talking. Kestrelpaw's tail twitched back and forth as she watched the tom, and then eventually relaxed some. "So - feel like hunting?" Her wounds were pretty much scarred up, and what did Caliapaw know anyways? She was fine to go hunting if she wanted to. What more could this do to her, anyways? Healing time wasn't going to become greater over a hunt or two, and it was going to help the Clan. ThunderClan needed some help - at the moment, they were starting to have more tensions with WindClan and with tensions rising, there was trouble brewing. Honestly? Kestrelpaw just wished that all of this would go away

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.