Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:05 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The world of monsters

Welcome to the world of monsters!
https://pin.it/jdznqg63hm2zrm
https://pin.it/iaqetrlufwqunf
https://pin.it/xzjq5xntgbfrey
https://pin.it/g2lkupihykp5xc
Here you get to explore a vast world of monsters! You can tame them or even hunt them down for fame and glory!
Here they are many villages, kingdom all waiting for you to accept their quests! Or just meet and greet with new people.
Those who tame monsters may enter the monster games! Which holds, racing, battling and many other games just waiting to be played by the beasts you call friends.
And those who hunt monsters can enter the hall of fame which will grant them a large amount of land, a lot of gold coins and they’re names written down in history!
Either way it’s all the same for each tamer, Hunter or anything else!
This world is yours to explore and experience!
Fall in love, have fun, play games and enjoy life!

I hope you enjoy this world of monsters!

My ocs
Sasuke: a tamer and breeder.
His looks: https://pin.it/ppttmjwjy3qvqb
With armor: https://pin.it/5vgjgow72ap4iy
His monsters: http://78.media.tumblr.com/b940f9db0...joco1_1280.png
https://pin.it/pthdpmzkffcpco
https://pin.it/pmthkozf7ltxsi
http://78.media.tumblr.com/d0b0defee...sqjpo1_500.gif
https://pin.it/xbjrb5yvtzjusd
https://pin.it/xf2ickctlm6gkf
https://pin.it/p375dwu2qo3rg4
https://pin.it/wbsbf76kzcpltg
http://78.media.tumblr.com/8f89c18b9...4a5o1_1280.jpg

If anyone wants a love interest or a monster just ask in other and I’ll bring in some peeps :3

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Hunter or tamer
If hunter what weapon do you use
If tamer you’re monsters?
Sexuality
Family
Other
Questions

Fourm for monsters
Name
What type of monster are you ( you can make up your own:3)
Abilities
Weaknesses
Tamed or not
If tamed who’s your master
If not will you be tamed or killed
Mate?
Sexuality
Other
Questions

As you can see Sasuke is a breeder so if you’re going to make a new tamer you can head over to his shop to get a new monster!
All monsters start out as eggs with special designs and looks and once they imprint on you they see you as a master immediately just take care of it! Babies are usually not that easy to handle :3
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:20 AM
The Madness King

Default Re: The world of monsters

Bump?
Any that may be interested: @Rubinaito @Celestial @.:Blue Wishes:. @Teggy

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:57 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default The world of Monsters

Name: Yang
Looks : <Click Here> <Click here for her second form>
What type of monster are you? Kitsune. <3

Abilities:
~Influencer: Can influence others decisions. Somewhat like a Watered down version of Mind Control.
~Transformation: I Can Transform between my beast-form and a Human-like form. Takes a lot of energy to do this, so it Rarely happens.
~Levitation: Can levitate objects over to myself, or other people, No matter what it's made of, unless it is made of obsidian.
~Illusionist: She can create Illusions to Trick other monsters, but it does not work on trainers as well. Again, this requires a lot of energy, so this is rarely used, unless She is in some sort of emotional stress. Will be used when tamed more often.

Weaknesses: She Is very afraid of Fire, Having had her first home burnt down by a Tamer on accident. Also, While she may be rather agile, her tails are not. They usually seem to lag behind her, making them the easiest part of a Kitsune to hit with attacks. They are also the most sensitive part of the Kitsune, since they were developed similar to hands for humans, since Kitsunes use their tails to pick up objects, which range from tools, to sticks.

Tamed or not: Not YET Tamed.
If tamed who’s your master: None Yet.
If not will you be tamed or killed: At First I Will fight back, But Eventually I Would prefer to be tamed than killed.

Mate? Deffinatly Open.
Sexuality: Bi, But Prefers Males.

Other: She Grew up alone, and has always lived alone. She sometimes likes being around people, but is not very social.
Also, Kitsunes are somewhat sentient, meaning they can think for themselves, but their feral instincts of survival are still in display. They are known to cause mischief, but when tamed they can do many tasks, due to being easy to train. They are quick learners, and usually can figure out ways to improve things rather quickly, though they have great trouble in communicating it, since even in their human-like form, they do not share a similar language to that of the humans.

Questions: None

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:59 AM
The Madness King

Default Re: The world of Monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Name:
Looks : <Click Here> <Click here for her second form>
What type of monster are you? Kitsune. <3

Abilities:
~Influencer: Can influence others decisions. Somewhat like a Watered down version of Mind Control.
~Transformation: I Can Transform between my beast-form and a Human-like form. Takes a lot of energy to do this, so it Rarely happens.
~Levitation: Can levitate objects over to myself, or other people, No matter what it's made of, unless it is made of obsidian.

Weaknesses: She Is very afraid of Fire, Having had her first home burnt down by a Tamer on accident. Also, While she may be rather agile, her tails are not. They usually seem to lag behind her, making them the easiest part of a Kitsune to hit with attacks. They are also the most sensitive part of the Kitsune, since they were developed similar to hands for humans, since Kitsunes use their tails to pick up objects, which range from tools, to sticks.

Tamed or not: Not YET Tamed.
If tamed who’s your master: None Yet.
If not will you be tamed or killed: At First I Will fight back, But Eventually I Would prefer to be tamed than killed.

Mate? Deffinatly Open.
Sexuality: Bi, But Prefers Males.

Other: She Grew up alone, and has always lived alone. She sometimes likes being around people, but is not very social.
Also, Kitsunes are somewhat sentient, meaning they can think for themselves, but their feral instincts of survival are still in display. They are known to cause mischief, but when tamed they can do many tasks, due to being easy to train. They are quick learners, and usually can figure out ways to improve things rather quickly, though they have great trouble in communicating it, since even in their human-like form, they do not share a similar language to that of the humans.

Questions: None
Accepted!! XD
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:40 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Accepted!! XD
Welp, We could start the RP Now, and leave it open in case more people decide to join. And if you want, I Could also create a few more monsters. Actually, now that I Think of it, I'll create at least one more. Now, if you'll give me a second....
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Welp, We could start the RP Now, and leave it open in case more people decide to join. And if you want, I Could also create a few more monsters. Actually, now that I Think of it, I'll create at least one more. Now, if you'll give me a second....
Hmmm sure! Want Sasuke to tame your little fox :3
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hmmm sure! Want Sasuke to tame your little fox :3
Maybe. But that's also the reason why I'm making more beasts. Oh, and don't call a Kitsune simply a Fox in front of Japanese people, they might get offended. Don't worry, I'm American, So I'm not offended or anything Lel.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:25 PM
I'm actually back...

Name: Ceifro
Looks: Woof. Younger Version (AKA Current)
What type of monster are you? Raiju

Abilities:
~Full-sight: He can see perfectly In both the light and Darkness, even through Mist and Dust.
~Shocker: His Body Radiates Electricity. He can transfer it through touch, and from short distances. To this date, he has not released any on an opponent, meaning that any touch could be nearly fatal.
~Telepathy: He can communicate to others Telepathically, to both monsters and tamers, But only when he has a Lot of energy. After Battles, this means he cannot communicate.
~Storm: During a Storm, His Electrical Energy MAY Release in a wave-like pattern, Flowing outward on the Moisture in the air. The closer you are to him, the more dangerous this can be, from a light shock the farther away, so a decent stunning when up close.

~Bad Parenting: He was never taught to control his anger, so sometimes he will go berserk, Usually causing havoc. Electrical energy is usually boosted during his outrage, and can make him a very dangerous foe. Can be Fixed after taming, if chosen to do so.

Weaknesses: Water! Water Forces him to Release Most of his Electrical charge, but it will usually travel to the source of the water if it is a continuous stream. Also, Rubber. Because Electrical charges cannot go Through rubber objects, unless there is a metal wire going through it.

Tamed or not: Not yet.
If tamed who’s your master: Nobody as of yet.
If not will you be tamed or killed: Eventually Tamed, but it will be a Fight. It will probably look like he died, but he won't be, only very, very tired, and bloody.

Mate? Open.
Sexuality: Bi, but secretly Prefers Other Males.

Other: Ceifro Hates Trainers. Sometimes he attacks them instead of the monsters, although this is Very rare. He is known by some other monsters to be very violent, always looking for fights.

Some uses when Tamed: Powering Cities, as seen with some of the major cities on the planet. Also, For Home defense, because Who knew the Electric Fence could be Deadly!

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Name: Ceifro
Looks: Woof. Younger Version (AKA Current)
What type of monster are you? Raiju

Abilities:
~Full-sight: He can see perfectly In both the light and Darkness, even through Mist and Dust.
~Shocker: His Body Radiates Electricity. He can transfer it through touch, and from short distances. To this date, he has not released any on an opponent, meaning that any touch could be nearly fatal.
~Telepathy: He can communicate to others Telepathically, to both monsters and tamers, But only when he has a Lot of energy. After Battles, this means he cannot communicate.
~Storm: During a Storm, His Electrical Energy MAY Release in a wave-like pattern, Flowing outward on the Moisture in the air. The closer you are to him, the more dangerous this can be, from a light shock the farther away, so a decent stunning when up close.

~Bad Parenting: He was never taught to control his anger, so sometimes he will go berserk, Usually causing havoc. Electrical energy is usually boosted during his outrage, and can make him a very dangerous foe. Can be Fixed after taming, if chosen to do so.

Weaknesses: Water! Water Forces him to Release Most of his Electrical charge, but it will usually travel to the source of the water if it is a continuous stream. Also, Rubber. Because Electrical charges cannot go Through rubber objects, unless there is a metal wire going through it.

Tamed or not: Not yet.
If tamed who’s your master: Nobody as of yet.
If not will you be tamed or killed: Eventually Tamed, but it will be a Fight. It will probably look like he died, but he won't be, only very, very tired, and bloody.

Mate? Open.
Sexuality: Bi, but secretly Prefers Other Males.

Other: Ceifro Hates Trainers. Sometimes he attacks them instead of the monsters, although this is Very rare. He is known by some other monsters to be very violent, always looking for fights.

Some uses when Tamed: Powering Cities, as seen with some of the major cities on the planet. Also, For Home defense, because Who knew the Electric Fence could be Deadly!
Accepted!!!
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:54 PM
The Madness King

Bump! Also shall we start?