Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 02:16 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:09 AM
it don't matter if they...
Last post by starry
Today 02:06 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by starry
Today 01:41 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:28 AM

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:47 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Lost at Sea

@Undercover

Pine was exhausted. He had met Menalorie near former Dusk Syndacite territory after their defeat, expecting a victory, only to be greatly disappointed. His eye had been torn out by a healer trainee and it pained him to see his beloved mate’s shocked expression. They had been meeting in secret for a long time now, and at the idea of taking over the Clans, he figured that he could let Menalorie in after their victory. Now they would have to survive on their own.

“I.. I’m sorry.. we lost. Horribly. We were greatly outnumbered. I don’t think Halite expected there to be that many Clan cats.. we’re on our own now.” He nuzzled her cheek, his wounds still stinging and his vision still adjusting. He somehow felt like it was his fault that they were defeated, and subsequently that his mate was unsafe. “I’m sorry.”

Last edited by russet; November 11th, 2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:07 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Lost at Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post
@Undercover

Pine was exhausted. He had met Melanorie near the former Dusk Syndacite territory after their defeat, expecting a victory, only to be greatly disappointed. His eye had been torn out by a healer trainee and it pained him to see his beloved mate’s shocked expression. They had been meeting in secret for a long time now, and at the idea of taking over the Clans, he figured that he could let Melanorie in after their victory. Now they would have to survive on their own.

“I.. I’m sorry.. we lost. Horribly. We were greatly outnumbered. I don’t think Halite expected there to be that many Clan cats.. we’re on our own now.” He nuzzled her cheek, his wounds still stinging and his vision still adjusting. He somehow felt like it was his fault that they were defeated, and subsequently that his mate was unsafe. “I’m sorry.”
Menalorie padded between two bushes, jaws parted for her mate, Pine. As his scent touched her senses, the she-cat hurried in the direction it was coming from. She stopped short, Shock rippling from her in a wave. What had happened at the battle?! Rushing forward, she nuzzled his chest. As words rumbled from his chest, Menalorie patiently waited for him to finish. She drew back and blinked.

"What are you apologizing for?" She asked, drawing her tail along his spine. "I'm sure you tried your best." The small orange Molly paused, then meowed hesitantly. "Who took out your...eye?" She hoped it didn't hurt to much now. She knew they would be fine as long as they were together.

Last edited by Undercover; November 11th, 2017 at 08:07 AM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Menalorie padded between two bushes, jaws parted for her mate, Pine. As his scent touched her senses, the she-cat hurried in the direction it was coming from. She stopped short, Shock rippling from her in a wave. What had happened at the battle?! Rushing forward, she nuzzled his chest. As words rumbled from his chest, Menalorie patiently waited for him to finish. She drew back and blinked.

"What are you apologizing for?" She asked, drawing her tail along his spine. "I'm sure you tried your best." The small orange Molly paused, then meowed hesitantly. "Who took out your...eye?" She hoped it didn't hurt to much now. She knew they would be fine as long as they were together.
Pine sighed. “It was some healer trainee- er, apprentice, whatever.” He sighed, looking into the seemingly empty forest. “Where.. where are we gonna stay now? I don’t- we don’t have a place to sleep.” He sighed, looking down at his paws. “I guess we’ll have to look around.” Suddenly, he looked up. “I wanna have kits.” His ears went back and he felt his pelt grow hot. “I’m sorry. I.. not right now, I just, uh, maybe one day. I would love to be a father.. uh, sorry, maybe we should just go find a place to sleep now..”
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:

Pine sighed. “It was some healer trainee- er, apprentice, whatever.” He sighed, looking into the seemingly empty forest. “Where.. where are we gonna stay now? I don’t- we don’t have a place to sleep.” He sighed, looking down at his paws. “I guess we’ll have to look around.” Suddenly, he looked up. “I wanna have kits.” His ears went back and he felt his pelt grow hot. “I’m sorry. I.. not right now, I just, uh, maybe one day. I would love to be a father.. uh, sorry, maybe we should just go find a place to sleep now..”
Menalorie frowned. Her tail whipped through the air in a furious lash, attempting to control the anger that seized her at the thought of the tom or she-cat who had committed the injury to Pine. As she listened to his worries, the female relaxed her position and let her maw tilt at the corner.

"Definitely somewhere away from the Clans." She mused. "Maybe near the shore." She paused, thinking. As he spoke about one day having kits, Menalorie felt her ears grow hot. Sure, she had thought about it more than once, but she never expected him to agree. "Oh," she meowed, watching him carefully. "I-I've been thinking about that." Letting out a small purr, the she-cat grinned. "We'd definitley have to find a resting place then!" Nodding in agreement, Menalorie tipped her muzzle toward the direction of the setting sun. "This way?" She asked, changing the subject. She wanted to think over it more once they were in a safer place. @russet

Last edited by Undercover; November 13th, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:54 PM

@Undercover
ill get to this later when im on my computer ;;
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
@Undercover
ill get to this later when im on my computer ;;
Sounds good!
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:13 PM

@Undercover

Pine smiled at Menalorie's shocked then warm expression, nuzzling her cheek for, what, the third time? He purred. "Yeah, we really should get a move on." Darkness was approaching and Pine hoped they at least found a bush or something before nightfall. He began padding beside his mate, his green hues scanning every bush and patch of undergrowth, trying to spot the most viable den.