RiverClan Resources
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:00 AM

Old November 11th, 2017, 02:47 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default - welcome to the faction - dragon rp

PM ME WITH YOUR FORM AND WAIT UNTIL I ACCEPT IT! THEN WAIT FOR THE RP TO BEGIN

At a certain time in life, when dragons have grown their wings and are mature, mothers leave the children to fend for themselves.
And there comes a time when the mothers completely disappear, leaving eggs and hatchlings to survive. That time is now; for these mothers and fathers and the adults of the time have left and flown away, the hundred year ritual- so the hatchlings and eggs can start anew.
There has come a mysterious force, hower, that preys on these young reptiles.. picking them off, consuming them, turning them into pets. One would not know unless they, too, were a victim of this recklessness.
The force was originally a fable that the young dragons would listen to, yet it was one that no one believed. It was intended to scare them..
Until it came true. The myth was true.
And now, an ambitious group of hatchlings are to go and to try to save their homeland, their mountainous regions.. and no one knows who will survive.
That isn't even the scary part.

Rules:
1. Please refrain from adult characters. The characters will grow over time, so it is preferred to start them as hatchlings or mature hatchlings. I will inform you when it is time for your egg/hatchling/mature hatchling to evolve/grow. (Eggs are okay as long as there is a hatchling accompanying it)
2. Keep it PG-13, friends. We all like to have some silly fun, but if it is annoying someone else, stop immediately.
3. 8 characters per person. I'd like to keep this roleplay large, considering numerous characters will more than likely die.
4. No one lines, no **, --, or any other forms of that matter. Keep it in paragraph form.
5. Don't tell me that the dragons come from dragon cave, I know that. I made the roleplay.
6. Try to stay relatively active. There will be a post order. If you don't post on your turn, you will be skipped- after 3 days. If we skip you 5 times, we will believe that you have left.
7. No power play! Max. 2 power types for hatchlings, 3 for mature hatchlings, and 4 for adults (when they get there.)
8. Ask for PMK (permission to kill).
9. You may join at any time- if you join after the roleplay has began, you will have to be introduced to the group.

Dragons- choose them from here!

Form
Name | Species | Gender | Age | Username
(link the name to the picture of your dragon in it's current form)

List:
First- julean
Second- Rubinaito

Character List:
Colay | Falconform Wyvern | F | Mature Hatchling @julean
Duraque | Glaucus Drake | M | Mature Hatchling @julean
Azulite | Howler Drake | F | Hatchling @julean
Magnus(L) and Chex(R) | Nexus | M & F | Egg, taken care of by Azulite @julean
Candy | Sweetling Valentine | M | Mature Hatchling @julean
Violin | Vampire Halloween | M | Mature Hatchling @julean
Teaa | Tsunami Wyvern | M | Hatchling @julean
Sonya | Two-Finned Bluna | F | Hatchling @julean
Kodi | Hellfire Wyvern | Female | Mature Hatchling | @Rubinaito
Titan | Guardian | Male | Mature Hatchling | @Rubinaito
Pearl | Soulstone | Female | Hatchling | @Rubinaito
Thorn | Heartseeker | Male | Hatchling | @Rubinaito
Magma | Royal Crimson | Female | Hatchling | @Rubinaito
King | Purple | Male | Egg (Cared for by Pearl) | @Rubinaito
Mogo | Brute | Female | Egg (Cared for by Pearl) | @Rubinaito
Frost | Frostbite | Male | Egg (Cared for by Pearl | @Rubinaito

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site

Last edited by loupnoir; November 11th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:51 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Default Re: - welcome to the faction - dragon rp

@Rubinato
would you like to begin

―「site
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:01 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
@Rubinato
would you like to begin
Indeed! Would you like me to post the starting post, or you?
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:25 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Indeed! Would you like me to post the starting post, or you?
could you if its not too much to ask? im a bit busy .n.

―「site
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:46 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
could you if its not too much to ask? im a bit busy .n.
(I'd be glad to!)

Kodi watched the skies, her gaze one of sorrow and dismay as she watched for any signs of trouble. As one of the older hatchlings in the group, she had taken on the tough job of watching over all of them like they were her siblings, keeping them safe as best she could while they attempted to find the very creatures threatening their homeland. Part of that job, Kodi reflected, was to keep watch over them during the night; when creatures of all sorts could find them and kill them, smash the eggs, send them scattered to the winds without friends or allies. She inhaled, breathing in the scent of smoke that came with the fire constantly burning atop her head, fueled from her internal flames that kept her alive. Kodi shifted, looking over at the hatchlings and eggs grouped together around a fire pit that had long since been extinguished by the cold mountain winds, snuggled together in an attempt to keep warm. Such is the life of hatchlings. She reflected morosely, turning her gaze back to the sky and watching for any signs of the sunrise. The moon, gleaming white and cold up above them seemed larger that night; full and glorious, a sign that there would be no trouble for the group of children that night. But even with the omen above, Kodi couldn't relax; perhaps it was her motherly instincts beginning to emerge with her age, or her attachment to every dragon in the group- but no matter what it was, she wouldn't rest until she knew for sure they would be safe.

"Kodi?" A familiar voice came from Kodi's right, and without looking the hatchling knew who it was; Titan, a hatchling about Kodi's age. The blue dragon settled beside Kodi, looking at her with a warm gaze, filled with concern for her well-being and an expression akin to a lovestruck fool's. "You should get some rest." He gently chided her, wrapping his gargantuan tail around her and pulling her closer in an attempt to keep the both of them warm as they watched the skies. Titan studied the stars with a slight smile, not worried at all about an attack from an outside force; after all, the full moon above would ward away would-be attackers for the next few days until it began to wane away. "You won't be able to continue like this. Let me take over." He looked back at her.

"Titan," Kodi shifted uncomfortably. "You know I can't rest at night. Not with those hatchling-stealing-monsters roaming around out there, waiting for us to fall asleep." She looked over at him, meeting his concerned gaze and smiling a little. "You shouldn't worry about me, alright?" She requested, moving closer to him as he wrapped his tail around her, grateful for the warmth and the chance to snuggle with Titan for the moment. She looked back up at the sky, studying the stars just like Titan did, smiling for the time-being. She shifted, choosing to ignore his final statement.
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:36 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
(I'd be glad to!)

Kodi watched the skies, her gaze one of sorrow and dismay as she watched for any signs of trouble. As one of the older hatchlings in the group, she had taken on the tough job of watching over all of them like they were her siblings, keeping them safe as best she could while they attempted to find the very creatures threatening their homeland. Part of that job, Kodi reflected, was to keep watch over them during the night; when creatures of all sorts could find them and kill them, smash the eggs, send them scattered to the winds without friends or allies. She inhaled, breathing in the scent of smoke that came with the fire constantly burning atop her head, fueled from her internal flames that kept her alive. Kodi shifted, looking over at the hatchlings and eggs grouped together around a fire pit that had long since been extinguished by the cold mountain winds, snuggled together in an attempt to keep warm. Such is the life of hatchlings. She reflected morosely, turning her gaze back to the sky and watching for any signs of the sunrise. The moon, gleaming white and cold up above them seemed larger that night; full and glorious, a sign that there would be no trouble for the group of children that night. But even with the omen above, Kodi couldn't relax; perhaps it was her motherly instincts beginning to emerge with her age, or her attachment to every dragon in the group- but no matter what it was, she wouldn't rest until she knew for sure they would be safe.

"Kodi?" A familiar voice came from Kodi's right, and without looking the hatchling knew who it was; Titan, a hatchling about Kodi's age. The blue dragon settled beside Kodi, looking at her with a warm gaze, filled with concern for her well-being and an expression akin to a lovestruck fool's. "You should get some rest." He gently chided her, wrapping his gargantuan tail around her and pulling her closer in an attempt to keep the both of them warm as they watched the skies. Titan studied the stars with a slight smile, not worried at all about an attack from an outside force; after all, the full moon above would ward away would-be attackers for the next few days until it began to wane away. "You won't be able to continue like this. Let me take over." He looked back at her.

"Titan," Kodi shifted uncomfortably. "You know I can't rest at night. Not with those hatchling-stealing-monsters roaming around out there, waiting for us to fall asleep." She looked over at him, meeting his concerned gaze and smiling a little. "You shouldn't worry about me, alright?" She requested, moving closer to him as he wrapped his tail around her, grateful for the warmth and the chance to snuggle with Titan for the moment. She looked back up at the sky, studying the stars just like Titan did, smiling for the time-being. She shifted, choosing to ignore his final statement.
(my apologizes for how late this is! irl issues)

Azulite's small yet nimble body wrapped protectively around the Nexus egg sat in the small hole that identified as a 'nest'. Parents had left, and now some unseen force had driven itself out from the shadows to try its luck at stealing eggs and hatchlings of all sorts.. when the dragons woke in the morning, there would be one less egg, one less hatchling, one less valuable force. Duraque had been one to band together with Azulite, making a very valuable force of drakes.

Colay, on the other hand, was firmly placed with Teaa and Sonya- a rather small and weak team from any other dragon's eyes, yet among the scaly but soft-hearted group, the trio understood that their sweet friendship could become an important teamwork skill if anything even slightly hinting at danger were to happen.

Candy's head peaked above the rim of the small nest his mother had once made for him. He was a shy critter; he begged and prayed at night for the beast not to snatch him and take him away. He was soft and vulnerable as his horrified gaze travelled across the sky. He had not taken to band together with anyone- he was alone, watching rogues walk in silence along the empty paths that had once been used by mothers and fathers and their young.

That said, Violin was one of these rogues.. he needed no one. He had an infectious bite to protect himself. His appearance was quite terrifying itself;
a white, thin a sickly body with red outlines sprinkled in areas on his body,
deep red eyes and blood-red fangs and horns. Every dragon knew of the disease these monsters spread, causing everyone to avoid the rare species.
Naturally aggressive. Naturally bloodthirsty. They could be considered the snatching beast themselves, at the rate they could steal eggs and fresh hatchlings.

―「site
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
(my apologizes for how late this is! irl issues)

Azulite's small yet nimble body wrapped protectively around the Nexus egg sat in the small hole that identified as a 'nest'. Parents had left, and now some unseen force had driven itself out from the shadows to try its luck at stealing eggs and hatchlings of all sorts.. when the dragons woke in the morning, there would be one less egg, one less hatchling, one less valuable force. Duraque had been one to band together with Azulite, making a very valuable force of drakes.

Colay, on the other hand, was firmly placed with Teaa and Sonya- a rather small and weak team from any other dragon's eyes, yet among the scaly but soft-hearted group, the trio understood that their sweet friendship could become an important teamwork skill if anything even slightly hinting at danger were to happen.

Candy's head peaked above the rim of the small nest his mother had once made for him. He was a shy critter; he begged and prayed at night for the beast not to snatch him and take him away. He was soft and vulnerable as his horrified gaze travelled across the sky. He had not taken to band together with anyone- he was alone, watching rogues walk in silence along the empty paths that had once been used by mothers and fathers and their young.

That said, Violin was one of these rogues.. he needed no one. He had an infectious bite to protect himself. His appearance was quite terrifying itself;
a white, thin a sickly body with red outlines sprinkled in areas on his body,
deep red eyes and blood-red fangs and horns. Every dragon knew of the disease these monsters spread, causing everyone to avoid the rare species.
Naturally aggressive. Naturally bloodthirsty. They could be considered the snatching beast themselves, at the rate they could steal eggs and fresh hatchlings.
It's quite all right!
Before I post again, I was wondering where we'll go from here. Would Kodi's group meet up with Violin first, or with Azulite's group?

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:58 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
It's quite all right!
Before I post again, I was wondering where we'll go from here. Would Kodi's group meet up with Violin first, or with Azulite's group?
id say that violin intrudes and attempts to take one of the hatchlings? azulite's group tends not to venture out and violin is more steady moving

―「site
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
id say that violin intrudes and attempts to take one of the hatchlings? azulite's group tends not to venture out and violin is more steady moving
Sounds alright to me! How would you like that particular fight scene to play out?

"Kodi." A quiet, small voice came from on Kodi's other side, a small hatchling looking up at Kodi with wide golden eyes. Thorn was a rarity, an egg found by chance amidst the ashes of an abandoned cave. Upon hatching, his beautiful scarlet scales and enchanting golden eyes had drawn Kodi to adore him like a son, fiercely protective of the beautiful, fragile creature that had come into her life by chance. "I can't sleep." Thorn uttered, curling up by her side and staring up at her with his magical gold eyes.

Kodi let out a purr-like sound, curling her tail around the little hatchling and drawing him closer. "And why not?" She asked, focusing her loving, albiet tired gaze upon the much younger child.

"I 'unno. I got this funny feeling in my stomach, like something's gonna happen." Thorn mumbled.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; November 19th, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:22 PM
bruh head

(The form?)