Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:13 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:11 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 05:04 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Bean
Today 04:48 PM

Old November 21st, 2017, 05:57 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: GEEK ( roleplay thread )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Reaching a hand up to adjust the jacket layered across his slender frame. Nathan couldn't help but let a long, heavy-hearted sigh break through his lips. His tinted green pools were hidden momentarily, as his eyelids closed over them. The teen quickly shook himself out, however, and he simply regained his composure and went on with his conversation. "Ye-up." he piped, sliding a little closer to the diminutive boy. "You're still not getting the hang of it, Leigh." Nathan wrapped his arm around the younger boy's build, setting his hand on top of his wavy, brunette hair. The boy stroked his friend's head in a platonic fashion, before pulling away with another, cheeky grin. "But, you will eventually."

After a few moments of the tan-skinned male just blatantly staring at his friend, he eventually cast a glance towards the main entrance of the school. He noticed that there were now less people trying to clam themselves in, and he took that as an opportunity to send a swift glance towards Leigh. The thin male then swung his arms back, heaving another deep sigh, then afterwards started to amble towards the doors. It was obviously his buddy's choice to follow or not, but Nathan was certain, or at least definite, that he would.
The shorter boy noticed the long exhale, and bit the inside of his lip as a nervous habit. Leigh’s heart dropped a slight bit, having hoped he’d gotten it right, though he wasn’t too upset about it. He glanced at the ground and shrugged his shoulders. “That wasn’t right, was it.” Leigh said in slight disappointment. When the taller boy put an arm around him and stroked his head, Leigh rolled his eyes, having predicted this. ”He-ey,” he complained, batting Nathan’s hands away. Of course he wasn’t actually mad at the other; this happened often enough that it became something like routine. At Nathan’s second comment, Leigh simply shrugged once more, putting his other arm through the second strap of his older bag. “I guess so. I mean you went through Primary School not knowing what sarcasm was, right?” He asked.
When the crowd began to clear and his friend started to walk towards the entrance, Leigh followed without a moments hesitation, not giving a second thought to it. He put both hands on the straps of his bag, holding it in place. As they entered, teens were crowded at their lockers; some chatting, others actually getting their books from their lockers. Walking into the school was like walking in the middle of a busy highway; You’d either merge into the traffic or get hit by the cars. In this case, Leigh wasn’t so lucky, and after stopping for a brief second after seeing something that seemed unusual at the time, he was ran over by several older students. He quickly got to his feet, brushing off his shirt and continued walking, squeezing through the crowd to keep up with Nathan.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; November 22nd, 2017 at 06:55 AM.