Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:42 PM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM

Old June 13th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

-Skyclan is making the big move to join with Riverclan, use this thread to roleplay your Skyclan cats on this journey, whether they are excited with the move, or down right furious!-

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 13th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Lightningwillow's heart pounded in his chest. Each beat thundering through his ears. They were joining RiverClan. Why? How? No no no that wasn't happening he was going crazy or something. Flattening his ears against his head the gray and white flat muzzled tom's breath quickened his anxiety acting up. Why now? This isn't happening we can't, no no to many cats, and it's RiverClan. She was there no no. I can't. Squeezing his amber eyes closed Lightning shook his head mind racing. The younger warrior could feel his insides quivering, uncontrollable, he couldn't stop it. His older brother used to help, when these attacks took over he couldn't stop he just had to deal with it. Which was no easy task. You try having your mind racing with a thousand different things and feel like your insides are quivering without having done anything. His brother, as mentioned, helped by stabilizing him, kinda like a tight hug. But his brother was no longer here, dead killing the very being that created them. The beast who shouldn't have been alive. The murderous molly who came out of RiverClan. She was the reason he didn't like this idea even if he thought otherwise.

{Open}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 13th, 2019, 09:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 4 hours, anytime if time sensitive
My Mood: Lurking

(Open for a queen to watch Kinkkit)

Kinkkit walked beside a Skyclan queen to make sure she didn't get lost on their journey to join Riverclan. She wished they weren't moving. Her mother and father were burried on the Skyclan territory. She felt as if she was leaving them behind and she didn't like it.

Marigoldleap is Riverclan's temporary medicine cat with the help of @/alec's Minkpaw and @/finley.exe's Cobwebpaw until one is chosen. If your cat needs healing feel free to fill out a form here and we'll take care of your cat.

Old June 13th, 2019, 09:37 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Timberpaw was clearly anxious, nervousness written on his face. They were travelling to Riverclan! He didn't enjoy the idea of it very much, let alone at all. He was worried that he'd fall in a river and drown or something close to that. And, there would be too many cats. He bet there would be hundreds!

Well, probably.

The brown tom looked around for the cream molly. Seeing her, he hurried over, leaning on her. "I don't want to join Riverclan." he huffed with a pout, flicking his tail.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 13th, 2019, 09:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Lightningwillow's heart pounded in his chest. Each beat thundering through his ears. They were joining RiverClan. Why? How? No no no that wasn't happening he was going crazy or something. Flattening his ears against his head the gray and white flat muzzled tom's breath quickened his anxiety acting up. Why now? This isn't happening we can't, no no to many cats, and it's RiverClan. She was there no no. I can't. Squeezing his amber eyes closed Lightning shook his head mind racing. The younger warrior could feel his insides quivering, uncontrollable, he couldn't stop it. His older brother used to help, when these attacks took over he couldn't stop he just had to deal with it. Which was no easy task. You try having your mind racing with a thousand different things and feel like your insides are quivering without having done anything. His brother, as mentioned, helped by stabilizing him, kinda like a tight hug. But his brother was no longer here, dead killing the very being that created them. The beast who shouldn't have been alive. The murderous molly who came out of RiverClan. She was the reason he didn't like this idea even if he thought otherwise.

{Open}
Streamcloud glanced at the distressed warrior and tried to be positive despite the pawful of kits she was keeping an eye on and meowed reasuringly,” Don’t worry, I don’t want to join Riverclan either, I’m just trying to trust Grousestar. I mean he is right that-,” she cut herself off abruptly and snapped at her kit,” Willowkit! You are not going to go sneaking off!” She turned back to Lightningwillow and dipped her head,” Sorry, you know kits...Skyclan is the weakest clan, even though we deny it, atleast now we will be the strongest clan of all. Doesn’t that give you even the slightest amount of pride? I don’t think Grousestar will win on getting us to eat fish and swim, but no clan will attack us now. They’ll fear us. Besides. We can make more friends.” She added before turning to Owlkit,” Owlkit, you are not going to kill all the Riverclan kits, they are your denmates now, your clanmates. Blossomkit, no you don’t have to eat fish.” She glanced amused at Lightningwillow,” Kits right?” She purred in a bit of amusement.

Fennelheart stormed off towards Riverclan cursing at spitting at every step she took. I’m not touching that Starclan forsaken water, nor am I eating a single fish. Being a Riverclanner is just as bad as being a kittypet, maybe even worse. This is shameful. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to sacrifice Starclan. I must kill Grousestar....and Frostflight. I’ll ralley Skyclan together under my rule in our own territory. Besides Riverclan reaks. She kept muttering a curse as she slowly trudged on

(Open)

Fazekit bounded happily towards Riverclan, keeping a little ahead of the queens. She skipped in excitement,” I’m a Riverclanner! I’m a Riverclanner! I’m going to have so many new friends! I can’t wait! So much territory I haven’t explored yet, I can’t wait to sneak off and explore all of Riverclan’s territory! We are the toughest clan around. Two clans in one, far stronger than just one puny clan like Thunderclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan!” She purred in excitement rolling on the ground giggling.
(open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 13th, 2019 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Double post merge
Old June 13th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Open]

Coconutbreeze was confused. Why was Grousestar doing this? They didn't come all this way to just throw away their clan, did they? Especially to the clans that want nothing but war lately?

The fluffy tortoiseshell frowned. What would her parents have thought? Almondfall especially? She wouldn't have let this happen. What about Aspenflash? She trekked with her clan nonetheless, her eyes low and her tail dragging.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 13th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Exclamation Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
(Open for a queen to watch Kinkkit)

Kinkkit walked beside a Skyclan queen to make sure she didn't get lost on their journey to join Riverclan. She wished they weren't moving. Her mother and father were burried on the Skyclan territory. She felt as if she was leaving them behind and she didn't like it.

Silverflame walked along with the kits, despite have one fiery attitude and a back for arguing the silver molly was a good questions queen. She had one overly rambunctious son she always had to keep an eye on and had been taking care of kits that weren't even hers, biologically speaking. Green eyes sharp for any sigh of danger the tabby glanced down at the small kit beside her. "You'll be alright. Just think of it as a new start." She meowed giving a warm smile to Kinkkit. "And they'll watch you from StarClan your not leaving them." To be honest the queen had no idea if that was the problem but she knew that the young kits mother and father had died and been buried. Her own mother was hurried in SkyClan but that was moons ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Streamcloud glanced at the distressed warrior and tried to be positive despite the pawful of kits she was keeping an eye on and meowed reasuringly,” Don’t worry, I don’t want to join Riverclan either, I’m just trying to trust Grousestar. I mean he is right that-,” she cut herself off abruptly and snapped at her kit,” Willowkit! You are not going to go sneaking off!” She turned back to Lightningwillow and dipped her head,” Sorry, you know kits...Skyclan is the weakest clan, even though we deny it, atleast now we will be the strongest clan of all. Doesn’t that give you even the slightest amount of pride? I don’t think Grousestar will win on getting us to eat fish and swim, but no clan will attack us now. They’ll fear us. Besides. We can make more friends.” She added before turning to Owlkit,” Owlkit, you are not going to kill all the Riverclan kits, they are your denmates now, your clanmates. Blossomkit, no you don’t have to eat fish.” She glanced amused at Lightningwillow,” Kits right?” She purred in a bit of amusement.
Lightningwillow jumped at the mollies voice. His eyes shot over at the queen. Blinking he tried to call himself a bit even I'd it was little help. Amber eyes resting on Streamcloud he silently listened. He was always nervous that was a fact that never left him. He was nervous about everything. Yet the queens soothing mannerisms was new to him. The closest thing he'd had to a molly speaking almost like a mother to him was his mentor but she was clumsy and never tried to be a mother figure no matter how much he looked up to her.
Calming his breath a bit, realizing the molly's kits were braver then him, he had to look braver. He still felt his insides quivering every time he took a breath but he was stabilizing his breath. "It's not much that I don't want to.." He mumbled talking inns slightly shaky breath. "I don't know, my mother was from RiverClan..." He added watching the queens kits, they were so happy. Something he never was. "She was a terrible cat!" Lightning exclaimed snapping his jaws shot as he realized how loud he'd said that. He never talked about his mother he loathed her, he was ashamed to be her son. "She was a cold hearted murder." The tom hissed voice quite and head lowered. Honestly this has gotten his mind off his nervousness and helped with his anxiety but he hated it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 13th, 2019, 10:58 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Timberpaw was clearly anxious, nervousness written on his face. They were travelling to Riverclan! He didn't enjoy the idea of it very much, let alone at all. He was worried that he'd fall in a river and drown or something close to that. And, there would be too many cats. He bet there would be hundreds!

Well, probably.

The brown tom looked around for the cream molly. Seeing her, he hurried over, leaning on her. "I don't want to join Riverclan." he huffed with a pout, flicking his tail.
A cream Molly huffed In annoyance as cats brushed past her, she tensed up somewhat seeing LarkStorm wink at her from a while away- she felt uncomfortable ever since what happened a few days ago. Her clan was traveling to RiverClan camp- she honestly didn't Like the idea and felt like a outsider surrounded by fish eating felines, which is exactly what she was. DawnPaw jumped a little startled at feeling warmth on her side but she calmed down noticing it was TimberPaw, she gave a small purr in amusement."I don't think any of us does but as long as I'm with you I don't mind..".she leaned into him somewhat flashing a soft smile, her blue eyes narrowing gently.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 13th, 2019, 11:49 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

They were moving to RiverClan. Why wasn't she angry about that? It didn't make sense. While others were fuming about the move, the merging of the Clans, Stormgaze was happy. She genuinely wanted to move, and couldn't wait to step foot into the territory, to feel the water on her paws. That wasn't normal for a Clan-born cat, was it? Was she being disloyal to her clan? No, that couldn't be right. What was wrong with her?
Her ears flattened as she looked among her Clanmates. They were all milling about the area, speaking their minds of the issue at hand. Stormgaze was sitting alone, her mind a mess and her fur rumpled. She didn't want to admit what she knew she had felt long ago. Always dreaming of the river, wishing to eat fish and swim along all the others of Riverclan.
She was meant to be a Riverclanner, and now she could. But the happiness she felt made her stomach twist in sickness. Why did the thought make her so unsteady? She was finally going to be comfortable where she lived.
If only she knew how to process her own emotions.

[open]
Old June 14th, 2019, 05:29 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Regalstorm walked, making sure everyone was accounted for. He would miss SkyClan territory but he would support Grousestar no matter if he disagreed or not.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!