Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Milkfur backed out of the warriors den,fur standing on end and eyes wide with suprised and fear,but she didn't say anything about what had happened,but instead turned around and went away from its entrance,accidentally bumping into the fresh kill pile and knocking a peice off.She cast a nervous glance around before grabbing the prey,not bothering to pick a better peice to eat.When she was sure she was away from most of the other cats,she began to eat.She looked up and saw a familiar face across the clearing,but didn't call out to her sister.Her fur was just starting to lie flat again,and she wasn't sure if Deerspots was busy or not,so she simply stayed quiet,looking at the squirrel without eating.

@Hawkstar
Deerspots sighed as she looked around she noticed her sister who seemed out of sorts today. She raised her eyebrow when she stood to her paws and started walking up to Milkfur starclan if anything wrong happened please let my sister be ok she thought and she soon turned to trotting up to her. She had placed her paw next to Milkfurs own and looked down at her with worry in her eyes she then layed down taking a squirrel form the kill pile and munched a bit on it " your not eating what's wrong " she meowed calmly after finishing her bite and licked her lips . Her ears flattened and she looked at her sister.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots sighed as she looked around she noticed her sister who seemed out of sorts today. She raised her eyebrow when she stood to her paws and started walking up to Milkfur starclan if anything wrong happened please let my sister be ok she thought and she soon turned to trotting up to her. She had placed her paw next to Milkfurs own and looked down at her with worry in her eyes she then layed down taking a squirrel form the kill pile and munched a bit on it " your not eating what's wrong " she meowed calmly after finishing her bite and licked her lips . Her ears flattened and she looked at her sister.
"Oh um-its nothing!" She stuttered,smiling slightly.She seemed to just rember the squirrel and she took a small bite out of it."I just spaced out for a second.It'sbno big deal." She said,trying to lie,but you could tell in her voice.'Whyaaren't I good at this?' she thought,hopping her sister bought it.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Oh um-its nothing!" She stuttered,smiling slightly.She seemed to just rember the squirrel and she took a small bite out of it."I just spaced out for a second.It'sbno big deal." She said,trying to lie,but you could tell in her voice.'Whyaaren't I good at this?' she thought,hopping her sister bought it.
Deerspots narrowed her eyes and let out a frustrating sigh she then looked at her sister with more of a colder look. She wanted to know ...no...needed to know what happened . She didn't like her sister or brother harmed! And she didn't like being lied to , she took another bite of her squirrel and munched on it her whiskers twitched as she did so . She returned her gaze back to Milkfur and her ear twitched " tell me " she said sternly she wanted to help she couldn't help it she doesn't know what happened

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 19th, 2017, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots narrowed her eyes and let out a frustrating sigh she then looked at her sister with more of a colder look. She wanted to know ...no...needed to know what happened . She didn't like her sister or brother harmed! And she didn't like being lied to , she took another bite of her squirrel and munched on it her whiskers twitched as she did so . She returned her gaze back to Milkfur and her ear twitched " tell me " she said sternly she wanted to help she couldn't help it she doesn't know what happened
She sighed,knowing her sister wouldn't drop the subject or leave her alone until she did."A warrior tried to snap at me and said I should have fought harder in the battle and slickfoot wouldn't have died." She said,taking a bite out of her Squirrel to avoid her sisters eyes."Ots no big deal." She added,still not looking at her sister,afraid she would be mad for lying.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 20th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
@Mystical
Summitpaw padded into the clearing, a fat bird in her jaws. It swung limply as she made her way, her stride conveying her confidence, to the fresh-kill pile. She dropped the prey on the top, smiling. She licked her fur quickly, her tail swishing. Summitpaw swiped her tongue around her jaws, the taste of blood still on her tongue from the prey. Summitpaw made her way over to a sunny patch in the clearing, sitting, looking around for something to do. The rebellious young she-cat scowled with boredom, and her eyes narrowed. Something had to pop up at some point!

Sunpaw padded along letting the rays of daylight hit his eyes, he was really one to just drift around and run into cats or let them find him. Never did he ever look for a cat directly. He was always by himself unless someone spoke to him or he was around Dawnpaw or Bouncepaw. But that was beside the point. What he enjoyed most about it was all the friends it got him. He made enemies and friends and several cats he just talked to. That was the part he enjoyed. He found everything more interesting if you just ended up there without trying. If you didn't it was rather hard to be interested. So when Sunpaw smelt prey, he realized that is undetermined destination had been reached. He opened his eyes and grabbed a piece of prey. But the first interesting thing he saw was a she-cat sitting over in a sunny patch. He walked over to her, and sat down next to her. "Mind if I sit here?" Sunpaw asked, purring while he spoke.
Old November 20th, 2017, 03:18 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"It was g - good! Got some st... stuff, um..." Greystep had always been socially awkward. Ever since he could remember, having a conversation had not been his strong point and he missed Acornflash. The other tom had been very good at helping him carry on conversations. But, Owlwing was someone he had sorely missed as well and he was glad to see her. "Wh - what have you been up to l - lately? Anything... an - anything good?" At least he was able to speak a little better. The last time he had met the she cat, his voice hadn't been quite as strong. Thankfully, with some help from Acornflash and some from her, not to mention a good bit of work on his end, Greystep was beginning to speak more clearly and much friendlier then before. His bright eyes flashed in a friendly manner as he looked over his companion. She was looking well! Greystep was worried that recent events might have been a problem, but as it appeared, everything was going perfectly fine for the she cat. Greystep sincerely hoped there was something to carry on a more interesting conversation about in her response - something he could draw more information from, or something... that was all he wanted. To find something that he could actually talk to her about well.
Owlwing had a way with words. She could wiggle herself out of conflict, or danger if she tried really hard to, which she could do really easy. She just had a knack for it. Though.. she is cautious, and rather quiet usually as well, so she didn't have to use those skills very often. Which, to the gray and white tabby, was a rather good thing for her. "That's good!" The she-cat responded. "I've been good, not much has happened, and I think that's a good thing. Though.. the fight at the gathering..." She shuddered. "It was hard to stay away from those.. cats. But things been good." Owlwing finished, with a small smile, a thoughtful expression on her muzzle, though also friendly as well. "I hope you have been well as well?" Owlwing said, with a tilt of her head. She was interested, what Graystep had been doing for the past few days. And if he was okay. And if anything had happened. She wanted to be a good friend that worried about their friends. She didn't want to be a bad friend, and she didn't want.. anything bad to happen to her friends either. Anything bad. And that's why she was asking. Anything could of happened in the past few moons, or days. Good or bad. And Owlwing wanted to help, in any way she could.
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:25 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
arrowpaw focused on the small piece of prey in front of him, picking at it with small bites. normally, hed be side by side with ploverpaw, but he was never fond of mornings like arrow was. Arrow liked the queitness of it, before everyone woke up and it was silent, peaceful, the small rattles of the trees, the crunches of the leaves falling, the rustles of the grass, the hum of birds chirping. it was nice. ears perking he heard and saw a molly walk his way. cats didnt pick arrowpaw as a first choice to hang out with normally. he was always so nervous and just seemed...scared of everything, but once you pushed past that, hes very lovable with that kind, shy nature. hazel hues looked towards the shecat..vulturepaw was it? ¨hello,¨ he mewed quietly, a shy smile forming on his face. he opened his mouth the answer her question, that of course she could join him, but it seemed she had already made the decision. he turned his head to face her, ears pinning to the back of his head,¨h-how are you?¨
Vulturepaw shuffled uncomfortably against the sandy ground, attempting to re-position herself without making a large fuss over it. As she managed to gain comfort in a preferred arrangement, the tricoloured female allowed for her eyes to travel over the diminutive feline to the side of her. A gentle smile wove its way onto her face, causing the edges of her lips to turn upwards and creases to form by the sides of her eyes. The molly didn't want to come off as stuck-up, but she also didn't want to come off as overly-positive or energetic; because she was neither of those things. Vulturepaw just wanted for the tom to feel like she was appreciating his space and needs, even if she barely even knew him.
"hey.." the long-haired female spoke, churning the dirt up from underneath her as a way of just keeping her paws occupied. Tufted auds twitching at randomised moments, with tail brushing against the over-worked dirt as if it were a brush. "I'm actually rather good to be honest with you, Arrowpaw." Vulturepaw tried to make the tom-cat feel involved, including the use of his name when she spoke to him. It was more an act of being well-mannered and respectable of the other. "And you -- how are you holding up?"
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:26 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Vulturepaw shuffled uncomfortably against the sandy ground, attempting to re-position herself without making a large fuss over it. As she managed to gain comfort in a preferred arrangement, the tricoloured female allowed for her eyes to travel over the diminutive feline to the side of her. A gentle smile wove its way onto her face, causing the edges of her lips to turn upwards and creases to form by the sides of her eyes. The molly didn't want to come off as stuck-up, but she also didn't want to come off as overly-positive or energetic; because she was neither of those things. Vulturepaw just wanted for the tom to feel like she was appreciating his space and needs, even if she barely even knew him.
"hey.." the long-haired female spoke, churning the dirt up from underneath her as a way of just keeping her paws occupied. Tufted auds twitching at randomised moments, with tail brushing against the over-worked dirt as if it were a brush. "I'm actually rather good to be honest with you, Arrowpaw." Vulturepaw tried to make the tom-cat feel involved, including the use of his name when she spoke to him. It was more an act of being well-mannered and respectable of the other. "And you -- how are you holding up?"
he thought about the question. in reality, there wasnt a moment the tom wasnt stressed. he had a habit of worrying about the littlest of things, and stressing about everything. with the whole thing between windclan and thunderclan only made arrowpaw nervous. it could possibly get straclan involved, and that only made him more nervous! he wasnt a fighter, but a lover. he wanted peace and harmony. but instead of spweing all of these thought he gave a small shrug,¨im okay right now, just enjoying the morning before its gone.¨ he mewed. he always liked mornings. they were always quiet, like him. peaceful. ¨its so pretty during leaf fall.¨
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:20 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Sunpaw padded along letting the rays of daylight hit his eyes, he was really one to just drift around and run into cats or let them find him. Never did he ever look for a cat directly. He was always by himself unless someone spoke to him or he was around Dawnpaw or Bouncepaw. But that was beside the point. What he enjoyed most about it was all the friends it got him. He made enemies and friends and several cats he just talked to. That was the part he enjoyed. He found everything more interesting if you just ended up there without trying. If you didn't it was rather hard to be interested. So when Sunpaw smelt prey, he realized that is undetermined destination had been reached. He opened his eyes and grabbed a piece of prey. But the first interesting thing he saw was a she-cat sitting over in a sunny patch. He walked over to her, and sat down next to her. "Mind if I sit here?" Sunpaw asked, purring while he spoke.
Summitpaw smirked. Perfect, a tom to possibly make trouble with! They could cross a boarder, or something together! Or maybe just..talk. Yeah, that was more logical. He was alone (even better), with no cats around him. And she was alone. Surely he'd come over? Summitpaw licked her fur, trying to make herself look presentable enough. Maybe he was some neat-freak. Just in case, she wanted to look nice. She tried frantically to find if she knew his name. She'd certainly seen him somewhere..but she didn't know his name. She swallowed. Maybe that was a good thing? They'd never spoken. Summitpaw snorted at her ridiculous thoughts and simply sat, waiting. The taste of fresh-kill remained on her tongue, and reminded her to eat later on. She didn't feel like standing at the moment, however, and pushed aside her growing hunger. "I don't mind." She replied honestly, giving a little shrug, through her heart leaped as she smiled, noting her prediction.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Owlwing had a way with words. She could wiggle herself out of conflict, or danger if she tried really hard to, which she could do really easy. She just had a knack for it. Though.. she is cautious, and rather quiet usually as well, so she didn't have to use those skills very often. Which, to the gray and white tabby, was a rather good thing for her. "That's good!" The she-cat responded. "I've been good, not much has happened, and I think that's a good thing. Though.. the fight at the gathering..." She shuddered. "It was hard to stay away from those.. cats. But things been good." Owlwing finished, with a small smile, a thoughtful expression on her muzzle, though also friendly as well. "I hope you have been well as well?" Owlwing said, with a tilt of her head. She was interested, what Graystep had been doing for the past few days. And if he was okay. And if anything had happened. She wanted to be a good friend that worried about their friends. She didn't want to be a bad friend, and she didn't want.. anything bad to happen to her friends either. Anything bad. And that's why she was asking. Anything could of happened in the past few moons, or days. Good or bad. And Owlwing wanted to help, in any way she could.
The fight at the Gathering. Greystep hadn't been there, but he had heard about the horrors that had happened. The Dusk Syndicate was gone now, though - wasn't that a good thing? They wouldn't be returning, at least he hoped not, and a shudder went down his spine at the thought of all the fighting that had happened recently. It seemed a lot had taken place since he and Owlwing had last spoken, but he couldn't quite find the words to describe why he wished they could have spoken sooner, and more. Maybe it was just a friendly wish - yes, that seemed logical enough. A friendly wish that he could see his friend more often. Hopefully that wish would be granted soon. "I - I wasn't th - there, s - sadly... to help... but, um, I - uh - I'm glad it, err, went w - well." He cleared his throat awkwardly, shifting his weight and looking down at the ground, doing his best to avoid eye contact with Owlwing, and not saying anything else for a while until he felt like he should respond to her question. "Oh, I've been - been good, um... I - I avoided th - the Gathering, like I - like I said, so no... no problems there." It was less of a stammer and more of just stumbling over his words semi-dumbly, which was good. That meant he was one step closer to talking without a stammer to Owlwing. He had done it with Splotchfeather quite easily, but she had been so cheery and excited all the time that it had been impossible for him to remain nervous around her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.