Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM
Kestrelpaw training:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:48 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM

Old February 12th, 2017, 01:54 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
Ploverpaw shrugged. "I'm not going 'till Arrowpaw is. No rush, aight?"
Forestpaw scoffed.
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:30 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @meraki , @xxJaggededgexx
Arrowpaw glanced over to Ploverpaw,"I'll go I guess,no worries.It won't be to bad if you're there" he mewed looking towards the ground. He didn't like to be excluded either, so he would follow along. He looked toward Forestpaw,"I'll go,aslong as were not going beyond Skyclan territory." he spoke in a serious tone,"I'm not leaving my clan so matter how great you think it is for us." This was one of the few things that Arrowpaw would put his foot down for and his voice held rare confidence he wish he had all of the time. "If we want to get back before sunrise we better go now." he mewed,looking over at the other den entrances and the camp exit.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @meraki , @Wolfybro

Forest padded back smoothly, what was taking them so long? His green hues narrowed, "Are you guys coming or what?"
Ivypaw huffed in annoyance and stood up from her still position. She stretched and shook off the cold and stiffness that the leaf-bare cold had instilled in her. Padding after Forestpaw, she spoke for the first time since they had started arguing. "Really, guys? You're all gonna be scared now?" she walked back over to Arrowpaw and nudged his shoulder affectionately. "You're already awake anyway, why not take a walk and warm up?" She sat back on her haunches with a glint in her eyes. "And if we end up having some fun on the way, that's an added bonus, right?"
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Finchpaw watch the rest quarrel, and eventually sighed.
"Arrowpaw says he's gonna come, so let's just stop arguing and get going, eh? Just let's be careful, it'll seem suspicious to the other cats if one of us comes back with an injury of a sort," they reminded.
But, being the hypocritical cat they were, that didn't mean they had to abide by what they'd just warned the others about. Finchpaw smiled and headed over to Arrow and Plover, grinning.
"Don't worry, it'll be fine. No one is gonna do anything dangerous," they assured them both.
"If no one does anything dangerous, then no one will get hurt, and if no one gets hurt, then no one will suspect that we left, and everything will be okay." Finchpaw smiled, clearly believing that what they said was true.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:59 PM
whats up danger?

@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @meraki , @xxJaggededgexx
Arrowpaw sighed at he listened to the others and felt warmed by the nudge to his shoulder by Ivypaw. He nodded towards Finchpaws words aswel,"No dangerous stunts guys." he mewed. He felt slightly better, more awake and alert but the unease remained,but that was just his personality-to worry. Sometimes to much and about every little thing. He padded after Forestpaw,his tail resting on Ploverpaws shoulder signalling he would come too.
{{ Go ahead and let the next post be in the territory? }}
Old February 12th, 2017, 08:45 PM
whats up danger?

@Spirited Darkness

Maplespider padded into the clearing quietly,she held a plump sparrow in her jaws. She felt proud. Because it was leaf-bare prey had been harder and harder to catch because of the cold temperatures and how her ginger pelt would stick out against the white snow. Her soft paws gave a crunch sound as it sunk into the snow as she walked towards the fresh kill pile, which was low and placed her catch down. Her propped her head back up,her blue eyes scanning the clearing for anyone she knew.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:01 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
@Spirited Darkness

Maplespider padded into the clearing quietly,she held a plump sparrow in her jaws. She felt proud. Because it was leaf-bare prey had been harder and harder to catch because of the cold temperatures and how her ginger pelt would stick out against the white snow. Her soft paws gave a crunch sound as it sunk into the snow as she walked towards the fresh kill pile, which was low and placed her catch down. Her propped her head back up,her blue eyes scanning the clearing for anyone she knew.
Lioncry stepped out of the elders' den, where she had been talking. She didn't know very many of the warriors, but she knew several elders and a few of the nursing queens. The wind buffeted the large golden furred warrior and she had to crouch down slightly to keep herself from being knocked aside. She padded towards the fresh-kill pile, spotting a calico she-cat that she recognized as Maplespider. She padded over rather hesitantly, her dark tipped tail swishing back and forth in a somewhat nervous way as she approached. Stopping a few tail lengths away, she lowered her head in greeting, as she wanted to get to know some of the other cats in her Clan. “Hi..” she meowed, fluffing up her thick pelt to keep herself warm against the bitter, biting cold.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:07 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry stepped out of the elders' den, where she had been talking. She didn't know very many of the warriors, but she knew several elders and a few of the nursing queens. The wind buffeted the large golden furred warrior and she had to crouch down slightly to keep herself from being knocked aside. She padded towards the fresh-kill pile, spotting a calico she-cat that she recognized as Maplespider. She padded over rather hesitantly, her dark tipped tail swishing back and forth in a somewhat nervous way as she approached. Stopping a few tail lengths away, she lowered her head in greeting, as she wanted to get to know some of the other cats in her Clan. “Hi..” she meowed, fluffing up her thick pelt to keep herself warm against the bitter, biting cold.
Her ears perked as the ginger warrior heard pawsteps approach her. She gave a small smile,"Hello there." she mewed. Her voice was deep for a shecats, atleast compared to some in her clan. The cold leaf-bare winds ruffled her fur a bit too, she bent her head to lick her chest fur,not wanting it to look messy infront of another cat.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Her ears perked as the ginger warrior heard pawsteps approach her. She gave a small smile,"Hello there." she mewed. Her voice was deep for a shecats, atleast compared to some in her clan. The cold leaf-bare winds ruffled her fur a bit too, she bent her head to lick her chest fur,not wanting it to look messy infront of another cat.
Lioncry let out an inaudible sigh of relief and watched the molly, only slightly surprised by the unusual deepness of Maplespider's voice. She'd heard deeper, but usually on toms. She was larger than most she-cats, and even slightly larger than most tomcats, so she wasn't all that surprised. Deciding that the silence was going to get uncomfortable, she raised her head. “It's Maplespider, right?” she asked, hoping that she hadn't gotten it wrong. Although a smile spread across her maw as she noticed how the cat licked her fur like an embarrassed apprentice. She did that as well at times, but usually, she didn't unless she was very nervous, and for a moment, the molly worried that she was somehow scaring the other warrior.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:28 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry let out an inaudible sigh of relief and watched the molly, only slightly surprised by the unusual deepness of Maplespider's voice. She'd heard deeper, but usually on toms. She was larger than most she-cats, and even slightly larger than most tomcats, so she wasn't all that surprised. Deciding that the silence was going to get uncomfortable, she raised her head. “It's Maplespider, right?” she asked, hoping that she hadn't gotten it wrong. Although a smile spread across her maw as she noticed how the cat licked her fur like an embarrassed apprentice. She did that as well at times, but usually, she didn't unless she was very nervous, and for a moment, the molly worried that she was somehow scaring the other warrior.
The warrior nodded,"You're correct," she mewed after finished fixing her chest fur. "And you're Lioncry,I've seen you around camp before." she replied by memory. She doesn't know why the brown warriors appearance and name had stuck in her head,but it had always lingered in her mind for some reason. She has never talked to the other before,but she has seen her around camp before. She herself wasn't to much of a speaker herself so she wasn't surprised they haven't spoken. Even if she wasn't much of a talker her body language didn't show any discomfort in having a conversation though. Infact,she settled her self down by sitting down and curling her tail neatly around her paws instead.